Thread: Did you ever think girls feet don't smell

Fledgling Footsniffer

Did you ever think girls feet don't smell

I used to have this presumption that girls feet didn't smell (because they were girls). I distinctly remember the first time I smelled my sister's running socks. I couldn't believe how sweaty and stinky they smelled. But at the same time, I knew it was a girl's foot and I wanted to keep smelling her socks.

Veteran Footsniffer
    Well what's funny is I have noticed that girls tend to have less BO than guys by a lot in general. Back in my old days I would play a ton of basketball and everyone would be all nasty and sweaty after the game. The guys would reek, but the girls wouldn't. The girls would be full of sweat but for some reason it didn't smell. When it comes to feet though, I think the foot bacteria is still present, that's why it smells.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I wonder if that was because the girls perfume and cover up the smells better than guys do? Or maybe they generally don't smell as bad as guys, I suppose there could be some truth to it, or maybe it's a myth I don't know.

I think the whole girls are "sugar and spice and everything nice" attitude and pink and cotton candy color clothes and the whole "princess" idea that girls are brought up in culture, and the whole Disney Princess vibe all adds to this idea. I wonder that culture and the media contribute to this belief.

Boys are "supposed" to roll in the mud and get stinky and dirty "boys will be boys" as they say. But "young ladies" don't do such things they're supposed to be clean and sweet and pretty and perfumed and good smelling. This belief, contrasting with the stinky feet girls can have is an interesting combo!

That's my theory on why I thought the same thing when I was younger. And to an extent even though I know it may not be true, I still do sometimes think it even now!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I did find that my sister's feet smelled more than her friends. My sister was considered one of the hottest girls in school, but had smelly feet in comparison to her friends. All of her friends wore flats without socks. When she had sleepovers, I would smell her friends flats and they all had a slight odor, but my sister's flats always smelled the most. It's amazing. Her running socks were always soaked and I imagined how much her bare feet must sweat in those flats every day. They were generally really moist right after she took them off, whereas her friends flats were fairly dry (but a little smelly). I've smelled a lot of girls shoes and they all smell a bit, because almost every girl i know doesn't wear socks. And all girls feet are pretty smelly. I dated a girl who wore her black pumps w/o socks. The pumps themselves didn't smell bad, but once I put my nose near feet, they were all cheesy and smelly.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I have a good female friend that used to be a runner in college. I once spent the night at her duplex. While she was asleep upstairs, I went into the living room closet and retrieved a pair of her recently worn socks she wore to run in. They were balled up inside her shoes. I imagine they had been inside those shoes for at least a day or two, because they were a tad stiff ("crusty"). The shoes were very pungent, but those socks were out of this world explosively potent. I can honestly say without hesitation, these were the smelliest socks/shoes I've ever come across, man or woman. If forced to smell these socks for any length of time, I would bet they would bring me to my knees. It's always a disorienting experience to smell something so powerful,yet find yourself becoming aroused at the same time. The physical beauty of my friend is such a startling contrast with the smell of her socks/shoes, that it just amazes me to no end. That said, I do find that freshly worn socks are usually not as potent as socks that have been left unwashed for a bit. It must allow the sweat to really sink in and dry.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    I have a good female friend that used to be a runner in college. I once spent the night at her duplex. While she was asleep upstairs, I went into the living room closet and retrieved a pair of her recently worn socks she wore to run in. They were balled up inside her shoes. I imagine they had been inside those shoes for at least a day or two, because they were a tad stiff ("crusty"). The shoes were very pungent, but those socks were out of this world explosively potent. I can honestly say without hesitation, these were the smelliest socks/shoes I've ever come across, man or woman. If forced to smell these socks for any length of time, I would bet they would bring me to my knees. It's always a disorienting experience to smell something so powerful,yet find yourself becoming aroused at the same time. The physical beauty of my friend is such a startling contrast with the smell of her socks/shoes, that it just amazes me to no end. That said, I do find that freshly worn socks are usually not as potent as socks that have been left unwashed for a bit. It must allow the sweat to really sink in and dry.
    What did she look like and were all her shoes that smelly? I just love it when a girl's feet really stink

Fledgling Footsniffer
    She is fairly tall, fairly think, with curly blond hair. She's attractive, for sure. I only had time to sample her running shoes and socks this time. I'm assuming that not every pair stink as bad as these did. Still, I honestly think if she were wearing those socks and I was being forced to smell them, I might not be able to take it. That's the fantasy I like best. I'm assuming your sister's feet could likely cause you to orgasm just by smelling them for ten minutes?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My sister's feet smell like swiss cheese. The first time I actually smelled them I had an orgasm almost instantly. Running shoes are the only time my sis actually wears socks and they get really sweaty and stinky. I'm surprised you said your sister's feet smelled more than any man or woman. Do they still turn you on? No matter how bad my sister's feet smell, I can always tell it's "girls feet"

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Correction: I'm not talking about my sister, I'm talking about a female friend. You are the one talking about your sister. My friend's feet smell strong than any woman's feet I've ever smelled.