Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET!

^ ^ ^

This. I bet all the obnoxious businesses who claim to produce with the discerning smelly-foot-fetishist in mind really HATE these posts... because it shows up their lying fakery for what it is.

How many times have you seen a video of a girl in a pair of brand new shoes take them off to reveal a pair of brand new socks... Then she starts the spiel about "I've been out at the gym / dancing / shopping / running a marathon for EIGHTEEN HOURS STRAIGHT in these disgusting stinky shoes!" and pushes her feet up to the camera... and any half-blind moron can see that she's about ten minutes out of the shower and has probably been wearing those socks, if we're lucky, for about five minutes before the camera started rolling? Add extra "bullshit" bonus points if another girl is there hamming it up "Oh, these stiiiiiiiiiiiink!" - pointing at obviously clean feet.

You see too much of that crap, you almost begin to lose sight of the true essence of your foot fetish.

Natsuko posts... and that's it, you understand, it's all there in front of you. You take one look and you know it's the real deal - no imagination required.

I love vintage Natsuko, so very much... but there's something about the latest batch that is just hypnotic.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Apprentice Footsniffer GoddessMelanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    ^ ^ ^

This. I bet all the obnoxious businesses who claim to produce with the discerning smelly-foot-fetishist in mind really HATE these posts... because it shows up their lying fakery for what it is.

How many times have you seen a video of a girl in a pair of brand new shoes take them off to reveal a pair of brand new socks... Then she starts the spiel about "I've been out at the gym / dancing / shopping / running a marathon for EIGHTEEN HOURS STRAIGHT in these disgusting stinky shoes!" and pushes her feet up to the camera... and any half-blind moron can see that she's about ten minutes out of the shower and has probably been wearing those socks, if we're lucky, for about five minutes before the camera started rolling? Add extra "bullshit" bonus points if another girl is there hamming it up "Oh, these stiiiiiiiiiiiink!" - pointing at obviously clean feet.

You see too much of that crap, you almost begin to lose sight of the true essence of your foot fetish.

Side-effect of mainstream adult revenue drying up and them attempting to push into "niche markets" - but avoiding being real.
    They cannot not even be bothered to make the minimal effort to make the stuff appear worn on video. Not even a remote attempt at addressing the niche...
    Last edited by GoddessMelanie; 25-05-2014 at 04:53 AM.
    My Website : GoddessMelanie.com

. . . . I can't count how often i got turned off because of these "clean" productions. Everything is sterile and superclean and the socks are faaaar more super-white, than teeth shown in toothpaste commercials. And it starts aaaalways like this :"....i was at the gym for xxx hours and my feet are so sweatyyyyy and my socks are so wet and dirtyyyyy *shows off superclean socks and tries to look seductive, which doesn't work and the exact opposite happens, its a big turn off*"

But nowdays there are soooo much good and true productions, its awesome. That was not the case back then, good stuff was really rare ;D
    Last edited by Natsuko; 25-05-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Banned
    Natsuko, have you ever thought of doing a youtube channel?

Yeah there was a thought of something like that . . . Maybe when i'm not so hardly bounded to my work anymore someday. If i'd show my face on youtube etc. I'd loose my job instantly. Thats because i work for a big , well known company and they can't afford to have a fetish-demon inside their company. Would be a scandal for them in the papers etc. I can't tell much about my work, only one thing: it's got something to do with video games & anime.

Maybe someday, when i'll be my own boss. Then it wouldn't be a problem anymore to show my face officially ;D

Banned
    Just showing your feet and hearing you tease talk would be enough for me

I would apreciate a pussylick nooow, its so damn hot today . My whole body is covered in sweat. Hmmm.....a whole-body-lick would be the best now, i loooove it *moans in hornyness*

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I am sure the line is quite long to drink the sweat from your every crack and crevice.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    . . . . I can't count how often i got turned off because of these "clean" productions. Everything is sterile and superclean and the socks are faaaar more super-white, than teeth shown in toothpaste commercials.
    That is because they will also shoot three more scenes right after, with bondage, plain sex, ass fetish etc.. and the wardrobe was furnished to them by the filming company. A side effect of a production company "trying" to get into niche content with mainstream hires, and surely they want to be 'as clean and sanitary as possible' in the other scenes the company intends to shoot on that day.

This 'explicatory dialogue' you mention - is over the top 100%. I can just take a pair of nasty flats and say "Here are my shoes"... I would not even need to shrill on about how I went to the Gym or spent 16 hours on them, since the camera can see that.

But sadly, they've won, their market share and consolidation kills all. So expect to see just more and more of what you mention as they push to maximize profit by devouring all niches and owning them as well.
    Last edited by GoddessMelanie; 26-05-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Sadly, i have to agree ~ you're right u.u but luckily we have enough exceptions, your stuff is the best proof of that ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    Sadly, i have to agree ~ you're right u.u but luckily we have enough exceptions, your stuff is the best proof of that ;D
    As flattered as I am - One has to face the Manwin/RedTube/xHamster music and cease operating commercially at one point or another... U_U.

Banned
    ^Have you thought about moving into private sessions? I think you've said you're from the NYC area before, there's gotta be a ton of sexually frustrated execs and brokers with prude trophy wives who don't "get" their fetish who'd pay good money for some of your time . That being said, I would still love to see you return to the video realm at some point

This is why if I'm looking for a footsniffing type of video, I pretty much only watch the Brazilian ones at this point. If not entirely real, they usually seem the closest in the business. I'm not into all that forced foot-gagging stuff though; no thank you, sir!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

those sites pale in comparison to your videos

Apprentice Footsniffer
    The thread the just keeps on giving.

Guy

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBronski View Post
    ^Have you thought about moving into private sessions? I think you've said you're from the NYC area before, there's gotta be a ton of sexually frustrated execs and brokers with prude trophy wives who don't "get" their fetish who'd pay good money for some of your time . That being said, I would still love to see you return to the video realm at some point
    Thank you for the positivity, but there is a certain overhead to functioning commercially, and I have certain limits of what I'm willing to do on video.
    I did not say I've stopped operating commercially, but between twitter/tumblr/youtube etc.. Where tons of gals with hundred thousand followers are giving away lack-luster cellphone, instagram photos for sake of popularity and huge consolidations in other markets where billing volume expected is so high.

(Disclaimer, I am not describing _anyone_ in this forum, If you would like I can P.M. you a link of what I speak of).

Whilst disposable income of average middle class has shrunk and economic tinkering by the government and private and retail banks continues.

In the recent there were countless websites that just suspended commercial operations altogether. So unless things change drastically then it is no longer an if, but a when.

Please define 'private sessions', as I took a big amount of 'standard sessions' when my day-job hours allowed in years prior.

I'd like to also point out that the demographic you describe pay their $5,000-$10,000 GFE types and get everything they need.
    That specific lifestyle choice is not for me. No thanks.

Banned
    By private sessions I was just talking one-on-one stuff with a client, but it seems you've already dabbled in that area. There are plenty of people who do private cam sessions, but I think those are subject to the same problems you've dealt with in the video realm before. Even if you aren't churning out a lot of new material, it's still a treat to interact with you on the Den. It's always nice when a producer of fetish content seems to like getting to know their audience.
    Last edited by WolfBronski; 27-05-2014 at 07:29 PM.

@Melanie . . . . I really like your way of thinking in this, very cool <3

Random stuff: me so hooorny the whooole daaay. I imagine fairy & zelda facesitting me . . . . Rubbing their pussys aaaall over my face . . . . Mmmh, delicious *moan*

Omg that chair xD i would lick aaaall day. Damn, every woman should have such a chair at home *giggle*

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Natsuko nice to see you back! Your sweaty feet are too die for(especially in socks, but those salt stained nylons omg). You should change your sig back to... .what was it, something along the lines of "Wanna smell my feet? Try my socks first"