Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET!

??????????
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Banned
    Absolutely amazing pictures!
    Looks like Natsuko is achieving a double-win by not only posting great content but also forcing some more or less old lurkers into making posts (Yeah, I'm counting myself here, as well), which seems to be something of a personal mission, haha XD
    But honestly, those photos are mouth-watering. I especially love the ones with the socks. I hope there'll be even more socks in the future ^_^

?????????
    ????????????????

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Natsuko thank you so much for posting!

I had a lot of fun Imagining what your nylons smelt like amongst other things.....

a lot of people seem to prefer socks I am definitely a nylon man

Thank you aaaall for those nice woords, love ya all <3 i kinda like both, socks and nylons, really depends in what sexual mood i am. I currently driving to wiesbaden right now, moving o another town ;D im soooo boooored.....who want to lick my feeeet? They're sooo hot and need some rubbing . Would be so good to have one of fairy socks now to sniff & masturbate , soooo booored horny u.u
    Last edited by Natsuko; 18-05-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good lord...Lost count over how many loads have I blown over these pictures. The barefooted ones with the toe jam and sock lint are the best! Some face pictures would be great!

Love the thread natsuko :-) You sure know how to enhance a pair of nylons ;-)

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Ooooooooh. I have some stains to contribute to your delicious nylons, Goddess Natsuko. Looking at those photos makes me want to check out the price of airfare to Germany!

Apprentice Footsniffer footlover4life's Avatar
    I just love your posts. Just like a story and thank god I did not have the laptop right on my lap but on the table, because then something bad would have happened. Because of you pictures my right hand is soft and smooth. Better use the left one now to keep it even.
    I keep on learning.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Natsuko,

Wow. Pictures of feet that actually look like they reek. If a photograph could ever have the appearance of smelling, those posts do by the truck load. How on earth do you ever leave your own feet alone ? Anyone of us "Denners" would never let you get out of the house just for the pleasure of sniffing those toes for days on end. Absolutely breathtaking.

I love your honesty too. I mean, lets face it, there's likely not a guy on this forum who hasn't gotten his rocks off countless times to pics of stinky feet posted here. Its rare to find a female who'll admit not only to liking the smell of cheesy feet but who will say openly that it turns her one and prompts her to masturbate too. You are in great company here Natsuko.

Great pics, fabulous feet, amazing post.

Guy

Last edited by Guy_le_pied; 20-05-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer footdude989's Avatar
    Natsuko!!!!

When I saw the pics of your worn out socks I was already a huge fan, They look so worn, and when you took them off to show off the sock lint and toe jam that developed!!!!! I love toe jam!!!! Just WOW!!!!!!!!! So amazing, I can't say how much of a turn on it is!

Then when I looked down to the nylons, I am usually not a nylon guy but I immediately fell in love. I've never seen nylons look that stinky and sweaty!!!!!!!!! Just freaking amazing!!!! Your descriptions of their smell, the days of wear, the fact they show sweat stains, and you showed them and your socks dripping wet with sweat and visible sweat spots all over them. I think that I've found a new love for nylons and yours will be forever in my mind with fantasies galore being forced to sniff lick and suck on them, only if you allow me!

Thank you so much Natsuko

Natsuko; creator of new fetishes since 1998...! (Or whenever... A bloody long time, I know that much!)
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Aaaaaaw you guys make me blush (>\\\\\\\<) love you guys, its people like you all who makes this place so special <3 my move to wiesbaden was stressfull but ok, now i'm unboxing all the packages and in some days i'll have my own computer back <3 stay tuned for some nasty ballerina pics (i got many requests of that xD). But be warned......my ballerinas / flats are deadly weapons xD

SMOOOCHIIIES BOOOCHIIIES TO ALL OF YOU <3

for those feet i'll definitely stay tuned

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Natsuko,

Enjoy Wiesbaden. I hear good things about it and hope you'll be happy there.

It occurs to me that this thread really embraces everything that this forum was designed for. We all like smelly feet. They turn us on and for us "padders" it is part of our sexual make up that must be expressed. The problem is that, outside of this forum, few care or even understand our appetites and some are just plain disgusted. This place was built such that we could be among others who share our love of sweaty, stinky feet and with who we could share our most private thoughts. I read the candid comments here and know I am among friends, or at least among those who appreciate what happens to me when I am around reeking feet.

Big thanks to Natsuko, Foot Fairy, Zelda and many others who contribute to this thread and all the others too. Ladies, it would seem you just plain get us and even share our passions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I either have to take a long cold shower or take care of business. Hmmmmmm !

Guy

Well said, sir.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

I'm taking care of business

Yaaahooooo, things are going well, so i think after a week or so my unboxing / move will be done. NEED MY COMPUTER (._____.)

My feet are sweaty & and I accidently swapped some beer over my right foot . . . . *raising an eyebrow & waiting for someone to lick that beer off my foot*. GOD , todays slave would get so much . . . . I woould swap the beer all over my body and then make it aaaaaall be licked off. Beer & pussy . . . Yummy, what a nice mix *moans*

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Natsuko, I can't tell you how many times I've thought of your feet. I cherished your contributions to the Den from long ago, saved them and have transferred them from several computers over the years, making sure to never lose them

It was amazing to me, back then, how open a woman could be about her feet, and it's still refreshing today.

Thank you for all that you and the other ladies of the Den do for us, and here are those contributions that I mentioned before:
    Attached Images Attached Images

@FootBoyJj . . . Wooooow, those were the daaaays, a true fan who saved the old photos ~ how nostalgic ;D how nice to see them again, because i don't have them anymore *gg* so much has chaaaanged. I'm more skinnier today (70 kilos back then, 53 kilos now). Alsways so nice to read from people of the old days *hug* ;D

How do you like my stuff today compared to back then? *smoooch*

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Certainly a lot more toejam these days, always a plus! Would love to lap it all off.

Camera technology has come a long way since the early days of The Den, and a lot of the pictures I have from back then, feet always "looked smellier" than today. However, given your contributions of late, it reinforces that there is a huge disproportion of "fakers" out there in it for a quick buck versus those who are genuine like you.

Take your nylon pics, the last set, the smell almost comes through the screen!

Doge sums it up best, much stink! So wow!