Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET!

Wink Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET!

So today i realized, that my "I'm back and my Feet are still Smelly - Thread" , where i spontaneously started to post pictures, was totally the wrong section for it xD So i thouht, i 'll gather my previous pictures postings and put them into this thread together with the new ones, to make it right and better to overview etc.

so thats the old one:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...still-smelly-D

. . . from now on i'll post my photos here ;D

So first, the old ones:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smell My Sweaty Socks And Clean My Toe-jamed Feet!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've worn the socks for about 3 days? I was skating, riding and did some more with these. They were new . . . but after 3 days of wearing, they finally died (i even holed them xD).

natsuko_sweaty_socks_01.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_02.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_05.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_06.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_07.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_08.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_09.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_10.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_11.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_13.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_14.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_15.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_16.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_17.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_18.jpg natsuko_sweaty_socks_19.jpg

. . . who wants to eat them clean? LICK MY FEET ! *gg*

Now for the new ones:
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Banned
    I love how reddened the toes and balls of your feet are. If only I was there to sample their scent...

PROJECT NASTINESS - Pantyhose Worn For 6 Days (including everyday-masturbation xD)

Day 1

natsuko_nylons_01.jpg

DAY 2 - After Work

On the second days, they were already sweaty and attached to my feet and started to make squishy noises because of the sweat . . but the smell kinda like Cheese-Nachos, very yummy ;D

natsuko_nylons_02.jpg natsuko_nylons_03.jpg natsuko_nylons_04.jpg natsuko_nylons_05.jpg

DAY 5

. . . now they already had visible sweat-stains and the smell was . . . a very intoxicating mix of cheese-nachos, vinegar, leather and some other stuff i can't define xD I had worn them in ballerinas and leatherboots , but mostly in leatherboots. The toepart begins to feel crusty *laughs bitchy* SMELL THEM BITCH! TOO STRONG FOR YOU? wait . . . until . . .

natsuko_nylons_06.jpg natsuko_nylons_07.jpg natsuko_nylons_08.jpg natsuko_nylons_09.jpg natsuko_nylons_10.jpg natsuko_nylons_11.jpg natsuko_nylons_12.jpg natsuko_nylons_13.jpg natsuko_nylons_14.jpg natsuko_nylons_15.jpgnatsuko_nylons_16.jpg natsuko_nylons_17.jpg natsuko_nylons_18.jpg natsuko_nylons_19.jpg natsuko_nylons_20.jpg natsuko_nylons_21.jpg natsuko_nylons_22.jpg natsuko_nylons_23.jpg natsuko_nylons_24.jpg natsuko_nylons_25.jpgnatsuko_nylons_26.jpg natsuko_nylons_27.jpg natsuko_nylons_28.jpg natsuko_nylons_29.jpg

DAY 6 - After Coming Home From A Birthday Party

I went to the party with my old ballerinas (which are stolen by a friend, who is probably sniffing them right now) I made those photos imediately after removing my ballerinas, so you can see the fresh, wet sweatmarks on my pantyhosed feet. Mmmmmhh....delicious , isn't it? You wanna smell them? FIRST SUCK MY SWEAT OUT OF THEM UNTIL THEY'RE CLEAN! And if you do it to my satifaction . . . i might let you clean my feet with yout tongue *raises an eyebrow and looks expectantly*

natsuko_nylons_30.jpg natsuko_nylons_31.jpg natsuko_nylons_32.jpg natsuko_nylons_33.jpg natsuko_nylons_34.jpg natsuko_nylons_35.jpg natsuko_nylons_36.jpg natsuko_nylons_37.jpg natsuko_nylons_38.jpg natsuko_nylons_39.jpg natsuko_nylons_40.jpg natsuko_nylons_41.jpg natsuko_nylons_42.jpg natsuko_nylons_43.jpg natsuko_nylons_43.jpg natsuko_nylons_45.jpg natsuko_nylons_46.jpg natsuko_nylons_47.jpg natsuko_nylons_48.jpg natsuko_nylons_49.jpg natsuko_nylons_50.jpg natsuko_nylons_51.jpg natsuko_nylons_52.jpg

DAY 6 - After The Sweat Dried - The Ultimate Nastiness

Can you imagine the smell of these? Feet can smell very nasty sometimes, but even then . . . they have this alluring scent, it's hypnotising. I'm sure these ones on day 6 would be too strong for some. The smell is like a mix of Vinegar, ammonia, cat-piss and cheese nachos. Hell, look at the sweat-stains, they turned white because of salty sweat xD Its even rare for me, to wear a pantyhose out like that. I would love to force them onto a girls face *laughs sadistically*. SLAVES, YOU SEE THOSE FEET AND NYLONS! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO *evil grin*

natsuko_nylons_53.jpg natsuko_nylons_54.jpg natsuko_nylons_55.jpg natsuko_nylons_56.jpg natsuko_nylons_57.jpg natsuko_nylons_58.jpg natsuko_nylons_59.jpg natsuko_nylons_60.jpgnatsuko_nylons_61.jpg natsuko_nylons_62.jpg natsuko_nylons_63.jpg natsuko_nylons_64.jpg

. . . . *gg* . . .
    Last edited by Natsuko; 16-05-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Special Chapter - Dedicated To The Special Ladies

natsuko_pussycream_01.jpg natsuko_pussycream_02.jpg natsuko_pussycream_03.jpg

Yeah, those 6 day worn pantyhose had to withstand much much more . . . these stains are the results of

THIS:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...ll=1#post64091

( i came twice xD)

and THIS:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...ll=1#post67361

(i came so hard . . . )

*bows her head to the ladies *
    Last edited by Natsuko; 16-05-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Now Slaves . . . you are hungry . . . haven't eaten for days . . . which one do you choose? *gg*

natsuko_pussycream_04.jpg
    Last edited by Natsuko; 16-05-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    As a long time lurker who rarely posts, it is posts like this Natsuko that bring me out of my lurkiness to say WOW! and another WOW! with an added WOO HOO!

I would certainly love those socks of yours to be forced into my mouth and to be able to sniff deep between each of your toes would be heavenly....I also cannot help thinking how much I would love to swirl my tongue around your big toe followed by the glorious feeling of having your sweaty, cheesy soles rubbed all over my mouth and nose.....quite simply, this post of yours is fantastic as are your comments on others....thank you Natsuko, you are truly a glorious Foot Goddess X

I now exeunt stage left and back into my lurky corner imagining your foot scent invading my nostrils.

caliban6

I'm glad you gave up lurkiness ;D . . . imagine . . . if you could . . . lay down . . . when i come back from riding i would remove my boots and rub my sweaty feet all over your face :"How does it taste down there? *gg* Don't forget to sniff! *rubbing my socks & feet in your nose and watch, how my smell drives you insane*

Fledgling Footsniffer
    That is the kind of insanity that I would gladly descend into, no prescription drugs needed, just the heady and powerful aroma of your scintillating, sweaty feet...sniff, sniif, sniiiiiiff!.....just what the doctor ordered

Now to book that flight to Japan
    Last edited by caliban6; 16-05-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Wow Natsuko. Those pics are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm imagining my mouth being stuffed with those socks from the first picture and tightly taped in place. It would be the ultimate gag. Then forced to lie on the ground as your pantyhosed feet from the second picture slowly descend on my face. As a slave... forced to smell them for a very very long time.

Currently not even in japan, i'll stay in germany for 3-4 months ;D Than back to japan for 3 months . . . and bacl to germany again xD My work is kinda crazy, so i have to switch constantly.

I wood so sniff those until I

*gg* i was barefooted the whooole day in my house slippers totday and they are soooo cheeeesy now >//////<

Apprentice Footsniffer TheBurningEmu's Avatar
    I am absolutely blown away...
    Everyone is equal, some are just more equal than others

Apprentice Footsniffer
    ohhhh myyy godddd

Apprentice Footsniffer Mobius_119's Avatar
    PHENOMENAL! Such chaotic wear in those nylons! I find it challenging to have a girlfriend produce such results. Thank you so much for sharing true art.
    My instruments read in feet not meters...

Wow amazing , love to sniff those ! Could you post photos of your smelly slippers please

*bows humbly*

VERY MUCH my pleasure Ms. Natsuko, gorgeous pictures as always.

^ ^ ^

Ergle lies in bed, enjoying a lazy Saturday morning. Bleary-eyed and half asleep, he decides to see if anything interesting has been posted on DOSF. He reads the above. He is shocked back into alertness in a heartbeat...

Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

You are all soooo cute, smooochiie booochie @all ;D

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I've a dream....
    get the honour to sniff one day natsuko's cheesy feet and why not eat her cheesy rest from her feet.

thanks to share these so yummy pictures.

??? ?????!