Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET!

Quote Originally Posted by caliban6 View Post
    Hi Natsuko, I love listening to your audio clips about your sexy, smelly feet and I would love it and appreciate if you would consider an audio clip where you talk about your martial arts classes or anytime you may have defeated a guy with your karate feet, even if it is a made up story where you defeat him with barefoot high kicks to his face and then force him to sniff deep between your toes in your own unique and wonderful manner....Perhaps you could start off in a pair of very worn, smelly flats and a GI before going barefoot and totally beating and humiliating him with your karate skills and powerful bare feet.....thank you again for all your contributions, pics and wonderful open nature....you are a joy to behold X
    . . . I'll try as soon as I can, sadly my work-routine has started again since im totally cured again. But I already had a similar idea....so i think your wish will be granted. Patience, patience ;D *gg*

Quote Originally Posted by MrGeorge View Post
    Natsuko, pretty please can you do some nice pics of you squatted,with toes/feet scrunched,soles wrinkly, I need them as an inspiration for my tribute video to your feet/soles ?
    I havent had the time yet, i'll do that pic ;D

Quote Originally Posted by planckx View Post
    Princess Natsuko, is your feet sweating as much as Mistress Youko? Maybe you can collect those sweat and tease us with nice pictures
    Everyones Feet can be sweaty as shown in the Video, when wearing Rubber- or Latex-Boots, even yours ;D. These Things can collect a whole River of Footsweat *gg* You wanna see me doing what she did in the video? *gg* Youko is a very sexy person and she offers much more than foot-fetish. But hey, she is a professional Dominatrix and i'am a private Person, lets us not forget that *giggles*
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

for your feet it's worth the wait

what to do until then?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko
    I'll try as soon as I can, sadly my work-routine has started again since im totally cured again. But I already had a similar idea....so i think your wish will be granted. Patience, patience ;D *gg*
    Were you sick? I didn't realize this until I read this. I hope you have a full recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Were you sick? I didn't realize this until I read this. I hope you have a full recovery!
    Oh yeeeah, fucking Lung-Infection. I was at Home for almost 3 Weeks and couldn't really do anything. Thats also why my voice is so rough and coughy in my audios. The good thing is that i had Time for many other important things . . . like the DOSF-Chat ( xD ) . This Chat kinda grew on me, cause i was able to write with many people here all at once. Lets seee who is online right at this momeeeent *gg*

God Of Footsniffing
    Am happy you're feeling better Natsuko. Stay well.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post

Everyones Feet can be sweaty as shown in the Video, when wearing Rubber- or Latex-Boots, even yours ;D. These Things can collect a whole River of Footsweat *gg* You wanna see me doing what she did in the video? *gg* Youko is a very sexy person and she offers much more than foot-fetish. But hey, she is a professional Dominatrix and i'am a private Person, lets us not forget that *giggles*
    Ohh please do not misunderstand, I am not saying that you should step out of your comfort zone To be honest, mistress Youko was the only domina whom I see working up that much sweat and even forcing some slaves to drink it. And when I first saw your socks with those salt stains, couldn't help thinking what it would be like in those latex boots.

Nonetheless, I believe everyone in the den loves the creative ways you are marinating your socks and nylons. Sad to see them torn. Must be hurting your soft soles. Maybe you can try thicker ones =X Seals in more flavor as well.

Get well soon!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I haven't had the time yet, i'll do that pic ;D
    Thank you, I can't wait to see the pics !!!!

yes get well soon,you are our medicine

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Natsuko I have been looking really hard for any pictures of the tops of your feet I love seeing your soles and the toe jam but I want to know what your nails look like can you show us pleeeeeeeease?

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Natsuko I have been looking really hard for any pictures of the tops of your feet I love seeing your soles and the toe jam but I want to know what your nails look like can you show us pleeeeeeeease?

actually, i posted a pic or more (i dont remember) in one of my recent posts, just go some pages back, i'm sure you'll find it ;D

EDIT: OK, many people asked me about pics of the top of my feet, so i will do maaany many many top-of-my-feet pics soon, for the top of feet Fans *gg* What do u prefer guys? Nailpolish or natural toes?
    Last edited by Natsuko; 14-07-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I generally like either sparkly nail polish or natural toes tbh but I think you should do it how you like your feet to be.

God Of Footsniffing
    Any color you choose would be fine by me!

First its time for project nastiness 8, im trying to upload the video. As soon as i know how to upload it, you have will see some nasty feet *gg*

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I hope you didn't forget the pictures for me that I asked for

@MrGeorge..... Of course i dint forget . . . but its hard to to these photos alone in that position, so i have to wait for an opportunity, when one of my friends visit me to help doing these photos ;D

@ALL . . . Folks . . . This thread ends here, its gotten toooo long and therefore often buggy ~ so i created my second thread , starting with Project Nastines 8 and a Video for the first time *gg* So get it while its hot and steamy *laughs* Here is the link to my new Thread:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...T!-Version-2-0

Spontaenous Chat Reaction, my feet felt so grimey that i made some fast shots haha , nothing special though. Later at night . . . . something very cool is coming *gg*

natsuko_socklint_01.jpg natsuko_socklint_02.jpg natsuko_socklint_03.jpg natsuko_socklint_04.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the quality this time, it sucks XD
    Last edited by Natsuko; 16-11-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Nothing special, eh? I happen to think it is very special. Thanks for posting the pics!
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Absolutely glorious. I live for grimey feet like those.

You guys are saying cute things again, want me to blush dont you XD *blushes*