Thread: I just want to smell girls feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

I just want to smell girls feet

In San Francisco, most girls wear all their shoes without socks. Everyday I see girls walking around with flats or pumps without socks. I just want to yank them off and smell their feet. I want to smell girls feet so bad. I've smelled a lot of girls feet and they all smell, primarily a cheesy smell. A girl at works occasionally wears mary janes and always leaves her shoes under the desk. She sprays her feet after she takes them off. Most of her flats don't smell but the mary janes just stink from her feet being trapped in there all day. My sister told me that all girls feet stink when wearing flats or heels without socks. Your thoughts?

I think you should save up 300 - 500 dollars and go to a seedy strip club. Make sure to go on a Tuesday on the day shift. Those are the new girls who make almost no money .. they will go crazy over several table dances.
    If you want to see her live on cam. Click the link below, signup for free and tell her you are from here for some special attention:
    http://chaturbate.com/sockcouple/

If you want more videos and pics of Laura's super dirty socks. Please visit her youtube page and post comments and Thumbs up the videos. Share them around! The more hits she gets the more she gets into making videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mcowan

Veteran Footsniffer
    You mentioned you smelled a lot of girls' feet in the past. If you want to smell female feet so bad, why not just go back to those girls? Did they find a bf and then move on?

Footsniffer
    i used to take pics of girls feet in sanfransisco and daly city. i got to sniff alot of their feet.

Veteran Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy641 View Post
    i used to take pics of girls feet in sanfransisco and daly city. i got to sniff alot of their feet.
    Was this a one time thing, or did they let you come back to smell their feet over and over again? BTW, how did you get to take pics of their feet without them thinking you were a freak or something?

Footsniffer
    I frequently see girls going around in enclosed shoes and apparently no socks or nylons. Even in the colder weather here in the UK, it still happens. What makes me most dizzy with desire is seeing girls in the financial district of London in the evening, walking along in formal office shoes, often black enclosed heels, and no nylons. God, the thought of those bare feet stuck all day in those sexy enclosed heels as they go about their work... When I started my "street smelling" campaign thread on the pre-crash board, the first sniffing I reported on was a posh blonde city girl I saw outside a pub, changing out of her enclosed office shoes into trainers and on impulse I asked if I could smell the shoes. She was amused and agreed, saying she'd been in them over 12 hours solid and they usually smelled strongly. They did and it was wonderful - she'd been barefoot in them all day, but unfortunately she didn't want me to smell her feet. All the same it was a dream fulfilled. Even if I never again get to smell a city girl's sweaty feet or shoes post-work, at least I'll always remember that one!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Damn Wringer, that's really hot! Takes some balls to ask outright

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol 44 View Post
    Damn Wringer, that's really hot! Takes some balls to ask outright
    Thanks. Oh man, as I walked off after the encounter, I almost couldn't stay on my feet, my legs felt weak and I was light-headed. Before that, over the course of a few months I'd asked girls on the street about 3 different times if i could smell their feet and been refused each time, though never in an outright unfriendly way. When this city girl just shrugged and said "Yeah, okay" I thought I must be hallucinating. I suppose it didn't seem so bad to her seeing as she was in the process of taking her work shoes off anyway, and I did only ask to smell inside the shoes at first.