Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [ADVERTISEMENT] Feet+J.O.I+Tease & denial lover? Check out our new studio!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Tested By star

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums!***

get it: here

extreme humiliation foot joi

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums***

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Extreme dirt loser

"So, you know why you're here today, right? that's right. for the next 30 minutes, you're all mine. lucky you, huh? so...what we're gonna be doing for the next 30 minutes...is edging that large cock of yours...because the longer you hold in that explosive load that you're gonna be building-up for me...the more euphoric that orgasm is gonna be..."

preview: here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Tease & edge the shit out of you!

"why, Hiiii, you stupid, little bitch! we're gonna play a little game for the next...30 minutes. hope you're up for it. not like you have a choice! now, take off your pants. take off your man panties. get down to NOTHING. spit in your hand. and start stroking it."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    foot-bitch teased like hell

"My little foot-bitch...I'm gonna give you 30 minutes of prolonged teasing, before I allow you to cum! you wanna be teased for an expended period of time, don't you? the longer I tease you, you little foot-bitch, the stronger that orgasm is gonna be...so I don't want you stroking at all, until I tell you that you're allowed to stroke. you can do that, can't you?"

Apprentice Footsniffer
    every devious, teasing command

"Alright, loser...you know exactly why you bought this clip...because you think that you can last a full 30 minutes with, literally, every inch of miss Whitney morgan, your divine, blond, bomb-shell goddess. you really think you can last it? cause I most certainly don't think you have it in you, to hold back and to EDGE yourself for full, 30 minutes, following my every devious, teasing command..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    A true test of your devotion

"...we have a little problem...I don't know how you get any work done...you always dropping pencils...first i thought you were trying to look at my skirt...but then i realized...it's my FEET you're more interested in...well, the way i see it, we have two options. one: you stop working with me. since you're obviously so distracted...by my feet...I don't know how you possible get your work done...or two: we could just, a...play a little game...spend some quality time together...and get it out of your system..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Extreme 30 minutes with Daria

"Is it just me, or is it getting slightly hot in here? maybe that's why you already pulled your pants down! because you...just can't stop thinking about jerking your cock off...you see my legs...and you KNOW...I'm gonna tease you mercilessly..."

beautiful Russian Goddess, Daria, will make sure you'll realize why the russian ladies are being considered the hottest ladies on earth. her looks, her attitude, her accent and her perfect feet is bound to make you lose your mind...and your sperm as well.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Great clips

Apprentice Footsniffer
    mind-shattering foot-joi

"so...you've come to kneel before me? and what? you wanna stroke? Ummm? you wanna worship my feet? Mmmm? well...I think it be a little premature to show you my beautiful, gorgeous, goddess feet...when you're locked away in your chastity cage..*laughs*...and...I think it will be rather difficult for you to stroke...when i have the key. how much do you want that? mmmm? how much do you want this key...and how much you wanna see my beautiful feet?..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Dirty footboy's heavenly joi

"*laughs* well if it isn't shay, shay...the dirty foot guy! and I have some fucking disgustingly dirty feet for you, today! look at them, just wiggling in there, waiting to get out...do you really think you can last 30 minutes with me?..."

It's really hard to pick one video out of all of the amazing ones that we got here in LJC - but this one would certainly fit at the top. Valora is like a merciless, wicked, mischievous foot-fairy. her laughter will make you whimper, while her PERFECT, dirty wiggling toes will make you cry. one of the best foot joi videos up to date.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Nice clips, pretty girls and feet

Banned
    very very nice....love it!

Banned
    I dont know about you, but I like all these gifs. Thanks for sharing gsf creator.

just hold those smelly stocking to my nose and watch me cum again and again.... as long as i'm smelling, i'm summing....

Apprentice Footsniffer
    thanks, people! this studio is one that I'm very proud of!

30 minutes of fucking edging to perfection

"I am your Goddess, Miss Erica K, and right now, you're going to take off all your cloths, take out that dick of yours, and get ready for 30 minutes of fucking edging to my perfection. my perfect curves...my beautiful face...my luscious, big tits...my flat stomach...my pretty ass...my beautiful legs...just stroking for 30 fucking minutes, no cumming...but FIRST! i want you to just play with your fucking balls. that's right! don't touch your cock..."

This orgasm will shatter your brain...

"So...you've come to jerk to my feet, have you? Mmm? did you think it was gonna be easy? did you think i was just gonna let you...jerk to my feet? my pretty, perfect little feet...did you think i was just gonna let you do that? I don't think so...No...to wank to my feet is a privilege...a privilege that need to be earned...so, if you want the privilege of cumming to my pretty, soft wrinkled soles and sexy, little toes, than you gotta follow my rules, and my rules only. what do you say? do you wanna play?...this orgasm will shatter your brain."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    You want my bratty, dirty feet, right?

"I've seen you staring at me all day...*laughs*...what are you staring at? why not just come over and talk to me...? is it because I'm so hot...? *laughs*...or I'm so beautiful?...or is it just because you are a loser and have no confident to come and talk to me?...oh, is that it? yeah, I think I'm right..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    You want to please your princess, pet?

"Ohh, look at you...so eager and ready to please...sitting right exactly where you belong...do you know where that is, pet? that's right! very good, boy! your position is right there, on the floor...at my feet, and at my service...Mmmm, doesn't that pleasing you? making you twitch with anticipation?..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Valora's dirty feet edging challenge

"Hi again, there...come back for more, I see...*laughs*...you're kind of a glutton for punishment, aren't you? yeah, you are...because the last time we played together, you were really struggling to make it to that full 30 minutes...*laughs*...Mmmmm...but i guess you and all the other straight males out there are all about competition, even if the competition is yourself...you're just gonna keep breaking your own record, and trying and trying again, with a bigger, better challenge...well, I got a good challenge for you..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Stroke...Ache...Throb...Edge for me...

"you're pathetic. you're a lowly, little foot-bitch, who really have no place in this world...except down on your knees...laying in front of me...waiting for your commands...waiting for my instructions...you don't belong in society...let alone any kind of high society...you hardly belong in my presence...and yet, here you are, groveling, once again...are you wearing cloths? how dare you wear cloths in my presence?! remove them immediately, foot bitch!..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Ride the edge...

"Now...after an excruciating 30 minutes of edging for my beautiful feet...are you about to die? Mmmm? Are you in pain...? your dick is pulsing...throbbing...leaking for my feet...even after all that torture that I put you through...No...*laughs*...I'm still not gonna let you cum...why...? Mmmm? cause you're a pathetic, little foot-bitch, and you deserve my torture...you deserve my tease and denial...you should be worshiping my feet for hours at a time, with no breaks, and no orgasms..."

this time, after "Stroke...Ache...Throb...Edge for me...", Gorgeous and wicked Mistress B might actually let you cum...she enjoys playing mind-games with you, and keep you at the very edge...Insane JOI and edging trial for the strongest of foot & edging enthusiastic