Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [ADVERTISEMENT] Feet+J.O.I+Tease & denial lover? Check out our new studio!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I'm gonna edge the fuck out of you

"come here, you little slut...I have something special for you today...I know how much I turn you on...Mmm Mmm...go ahead, you have all your clothes on...I want you to get naked RIGHT NOW. what am I gonna do to you? *giggles* Oh...I'm gonna Edge the FUCK out of you..."

Allura skye means business. incredibly sexy and insanely dominant - she's going to make you drip fountains of pre-cum, edging and teased like never before. Allura is playing her cards superbly, using every trick in the book to simply blow your mind away. tease & denial, edging games, fake countdowns, dangling, tits, amazing ass, nylons, and of course - amazing, sexy feet and toes right at your face...will you hold up until the very end? *doubt*

***descriptions and categories bellow refer to the FULL video!!!***

preview: here

get it: here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Foot-edge: extreme

"do you see this? this is a timer. this is a timer, for you...because...I have a fun game we're going to play...basically, I'm going to get you jerk off to my feet...Mmm, mmm! and...I'll explain the rules...you can only jerk off to my feet when I tell you to...we're gonna play some games - it's going to be a fun time!"

More then fun. extremely arousing and teasing. this video focus on extreme foot-fetish. Terra mizu, a beautiful and sexy GND, got some of the most perfect feet on the internet. she slowly revealed them, going through dirty soles, to sweaty nylons, to bare soles and amazing wiggling toes right at your drooling face...Terra is going to play a ton of edging and Joi games with you, bringing you to the edge. there is a very small chance that you'll hold on till the end on that one...but try to. remember: the longer you stroke, the harder you cum!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    edged & drained

"I think you missed my sexy feet...don't you? can you imagine how sweaty they are inside those shoes? sweaty feet...so sexy...you can't wait to smell them! *laughs* look at you, you're getting aroused already! thinking of my sexy feet...

Goddess Celine is here again, armed with perfect pedicure to her long, sexy toenails, and the will to simply tease the out of you, and build up one, huge, explosive orgasm. feet-intense, tease-intense, a Long Joi clip to remember.

Now, you're not using 'hahahaahaha' for uploading these previews, but there is also the problem of using a paid website for free previews. Can't see the vast majority of them.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Nonstop - 4k

"Take off your cloths right now and start stroking your cock. good. now do your best to pay attention, to my face, and what I'm saying to you, and quit staring at my feet...you pathetic worm. good boy. now you stroke your cock, and don't you stop until I give you permission to cum. this is going to be a very intense, very long stroking session for you..."

The amazing Jolene is here, to once again drain you from your filthy load. this time - it's nonstop. Jolene is getting straight to business, and have you undress and jerk off furiously in no time. her beautiful, taunting face are right next to your, her perfect feet at the background, teasing...this video was filmed in 4k resolution, and we kept it "short" considering. you will build up and probably have one of the best orgasms of your life after almost 20 minutes of stroking for this amazing goddess!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by celticfc View Post
    The lovely Jolene
    Indeed!!!

Insane teasing with vanya

"Hi, there! you ready for your long edging session today with mistress vanya vixen? because I have some goodies in store for you...lots of teasing, lots of verbal humiliation, because I know you loveeee that...lots and lots of worshiping...Little bit of jerking off!...but, firstly, I need you to disrobe..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    "you belong to me, foot-bitch!"

take note that some of the forums blocks my preview links. if you get to a "hahahahaha-something" - that means this forum block my xhamster previews. you can look me up at xhamster (gsfcreator) or follow my twitter - https://twitter.com/gsfcreator - and get all the links there

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Kendra's one HOUR heaven

"I see you over there, looking at my feet...you just like how they look, huh? are you some pathetic fuck that likes feet, i guess, huh? you just like the smell of them? you're getting nice and hard, huh?"

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Forever throb - 4k
    with Caroline pierce!

"*laughs* so, there you are...all hot and horny...ready to just...indulge...why don't you...go ahead...I see you...looking at my feet? looking at my stiletto...it make you all hard?...you know what I want you to do? I want you to play a game with me..."

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I will make you CRY, foot-addict!

\

Oh, she will.

preview here ***may be blocked on some forums!***

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Flawless (72 minutes of extreme edging)

"we're gonna play...a nice...long...game *laughs*...I know you're already staring at my feet in the background....but I don't think you deserve them, do you?...I wanna see you do a nice...slow...striptease for me..."

this video is what Long Joi clips is all about. one of the best we ever released. just get it, if you're already experienced a LJC before, to stretch your boundaries and rise the stakes of your orgasms intensity...and if you're new here...may god help you with that one.

Apprentice Footsniffer

"Mmmm...you're ready for a long tease?...yeah, I bet you are...get that dick out, and start stroke it for me...*laughs*...stroke that dick...start out real slow - don't get too crazy now...we're gonna be spending a long time together...keep jerking...you know I'm gonna tease you till it hurts..."

preview: [url=http://xhamster.com/movies/5412217/edge_until_it_hurts.htmlhere[/url] ***might be blocked in some forums!***

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Foot-dirt INSANE edging

"Hello, my little foot-fetishist...how are you doing this evening? do you want to play a game with me? *laughs* I'm sure you want to play a game with me...you wanna play a fun, little edging game? where you play with your cock for me, for a really, really long period of time...cause you know, the longer you stroke - the harder you cum..."

Mistress Maya Sinstress bless long-joi-clips with her divine presence. your tongue will be out and drooling before you know it, longing to taste that foot-dirt, slobbering on Maya's perfect toes's toejam. your cock will be dripping, too. Maya is a real-life professional dominatrix, and she knows exactly how to push any foot-freak's buttons, using her alluring charms, her whispering voice, and her absolutely flawless-yet-dirt feet. one of our best releases up to date!

preview: here ***might be blocked in some forums!***

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Hold out for your perfect goddess

"welcome, loser...this is going to be an edging exercise...you're going to listen to everything that comes out of my mouth...every single word...and you're going to stroke it...and the longer you stroke it - the better it will feel...you're gonna have to hold out for me...hold out for your perfect goddess..."

it will take Bratty Gia exactly 10 seconds to get your cock rock hard. then, it's going to stay that way for as long as this video lasts. your cock volcano will pour out waves of precum, until it finally gets to explode at Gia's command.

preview: here *might be blocked in some forums!*

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by celticfc View Post
    Sexy tease would love to give my cock to these women
    extreme women. indeed!

30 minutes of foot heaven - Jolene

"Hi, little bitch...I think we're gonna have a lot of fun today! because I have something very special in store for you...which will end in the most intense orgasm...but only if you can last..."

Ready to play with Jolene for a whole 30 minutes? do you think you can last? just know that her masturbation rules are going to be quite challenging in this amazing joi video!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Merciless one HOUR edging

"you see this? this is a timer...when we get to the end of that timer, I want you to...maybe cum for me, maybe not? we'll see when we get to the end, won't we?" *laughs*

Terra mizu is taking the edging & teasing art to the next level. you are going to get edged so many times in this video, going through so many joi games, you might lose your sanity. Terra doesn't care - she wants to see how much precum you can produce, and how long you can last. one thing is for sure: lasting for the entire hour will be rewarded with a life-threatening Orgasm.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Foot-stroke rampage with Valora

"Mmmmm *laughs*...well, little foot-boy...I am going to put you into quite...a task, today...you see that? I have been stepping in cigarette ashes just for you...I know, I'm very thoughtful, aren't I? So...I know that you're probably jack off to them right now, and blow your load, but...where would the fun in that be??? so instead, I'm going to time you...starting...now...we will be playing a very torturous game...in which you...will be stroking your cock, and edging yourself for me!..."

Beautiful goddess Valora is going to make you beg and cry as you stroke your cock, edging insanely, and dripping an immense amount of pre-cum. she wants you to prove her that you're really into it, so cumming won't come easily...but ohh, god, when it comes at last - it's going to be one hell of an orgasm. a must-have treat for foot, toes, humiliation and dirty feet lovers!

preview: here --> might be blocked in some forums!

The last six or so are just terrific.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
    The last six or so are just terrific.
    yes, indeed. thank you! :-)

this one is insane:

Can you last for me?

"So, you always fantasized about worshiping my feet...but most of the guys are messing out, you see? because most of the guys that are infatuated with my feet...they just need a quickie...they can't last that long...and that is my feet to blame for, of course...so, my question is, actually...can you last?..."

the AMAZING devious queen finally bless us, foot-freaks, again with her simply divine and flawless toes & soles. can you last throughout this session for her? can you contain yourself and edge for those toes, until she actually counts you down? this is a video for the bravest & strongest foot-fetishists out there. you have been warned!

preview: here - might be blocked on some forums!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    30 minutes of foot paradise

"Hi, my little foot-fetishist...are you excited to be joining me this evening? I'm very excited...for you to be my little foot-worshiping slave...to get your face right under my gorgeous feet...and to be sucking on each and every one of my toes...slithering that tongue in between...making them nice and sparkly with your saliva...I'm so excited to have you to worship my feet...and I want you to jerk off the entire time..."

The amazing Maya sinstress, unusually gentle and alluring. you should take this rare chance and worship her perfect feet while stroking as she instruct you...you might get rewarded in the end...