Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [ADVERTISEMENT] Feet+J.O.I+Tease & denial lover? Check out our new studio!

Hybrid View

Apprentice Footsniffer

[ADVERTISEMENT] Feet+J.O.I+Tease & denial lover? Check out our new studio!

This new studio is simply a dream-come-true for any foot-fetishist who likes jerk-off instructions and orgasm control. it will take you to new boundaries, and probably initiate some of the strongest orgasms you ever had in your life.

this is a UNIQUE concept you won't find anywhere else at c4s! yes, i know there are 3 million clips(+) at c4s, but this material is unique!

it's called "Long J.O.I Clips", it got some AMAZING goddesses already starring in the videos, and it will drive you insane. hard core feet and J.O.I oriented! check it out - I envy anyone who is watching any of those clips for the first time )) :

www.clips4sale.com/store/34222

Studio's main trailer

Gifs & links from the first videos published:

47 minutes of pure JOI with Ella & Leash

get it: here

Insane one HOUR JOI with Goddess Celine

Edge with nikol for one HOUR

one HOUR JOI with Nikki Brooks

The longer you stroke - the harder you cum!

Non-stop one HOUR J.O.I with KinkyDomina

75 minutes of extreme feet JOI

Megan Jones one HOUR foot-tease

one HOUR J.O.I with Nikki delano

35 minutes of stroking games with Jolene Valkyrie

OMGGGGGG "Edge with nikol for one HOUR "

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS777 View Post
    OMGGGGGG "Edge with nikol for one HOUR "
    with all the HUGE respect for all the big names in this studio, Nikol's video is one of those that blew me away the hardest, lol...I'll post a preview soon enough. her wiggling toes are just too much to bear!

one HOUR feet-JOI with Nikki Delano

foot-fetish 1HJ with Nikki Delano preview

full video here

47 minutes of pure JOI with Ella & Leash

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Insane one HOUR JOI with Goddess Celine

"hello! are you ready for a long tease? you like what you see, don't you? you can't wait to stroke for my feet...but not yet! you're not allowed to stroke that cock or cum without my permission! your cock belong to me now! *laugh* you are allowed to squeeze your balls and play with your pee-hole..."

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    there are a lot of previews out there, already.

posting a 60 minutes video for free? we need to cover our expenses, my friend, in order to bring this concept to life.

you can find tons of 10 minutes J.O.I with heavy focus on feet on our 27921 studio.

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR preview

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Extreme one HOUR JOI with Nikki Brooks

Extreme one HOUR JOI with Nikki Brooks

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    The longer you stroke - the harder you cum!

Goddess Leasha
    "Hello my little foot-fetish freak! I'm gonna tease you with my sexy feet today...and you'll get whatever you want, eventually...but it's gonna take a while...this is not your regular 5 minutes clips...not even 10...this clip is gonna be an entire HOUR. i hope you can make it!!! and remember: the longer you stroke - the harder you cum..."

I have gorgeous feet and tasty toes...and I have a knack to get my feet dirty in a blink of an eye...I usually like to tease my foot-slaves, having them hard and dripping before i reveal my feet...and then i use them as foot-cleaners, having them lick the dirt from my sweaty soles, eat the toe jam from between my toes, and jerk off from time to time while doing so...the jerk off rules of this divine hour with me will get you to the edge and test your limits and boundaries...you might find yourself stroking harder and faster then ever before, and for a very, very long time, before I allow you to finally Cum...if I'll let you cum at all...hahahaha! ready to play with me??>

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Non-stop one HOUR J.O.I with KinkyDomina

"hello slave...today i wanna play a game. actually...it's going to be one hour full of games...the main thing of this game is that the longer you stroke - the harder you cum. do you understand that? the longer you stroke - the harder you cum. you're addicted to my feet, aren't you? you're addicted to watch me dangle...my high heels..."

I'm a real-life extreme Dominatrix. I know exactly how to push the buttons of a foot-slave and getting him exploded. usually, i don't take that long...i can make a foot-freak orgasm uncontrollably in a mere few minutes...Not this time. this time i want to push your limits, my slave...you will get hard from the hearing the first whisper of my soft, tantalizing voice...and you'll stay hard. you will stroke at various pace throughout most of this precious video, sometimes to the very edge where you think you can't hold any longer and you must release that male filth of yours...but you won't. you want to please me, and you want to impress me...so lets take a ride for an hour...one glimpse at my PERFECT feet and FLAWLESS toes, and you'll know that the orgasm you MIGHT have by the time I'll be done with you - will be the strongest orgasm you had in your life. NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEARTS!

video preview here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer

Devious Queen
    "hello, boy...i can see you appreciate when a woman dresses nicely....oh, yes. exactly. i know you appreciate when a woman is wearing high-heels...and this time, socks too. so don't engage yourself with my feet too soon...you'll have to work for that...and today I'm going to make you work...so, why don't you...get naked for me..."

I am probably the most elegant dominatrix you ever had the honor of gazing upon, with simply whispers, delicate words, sharp stare of my beautiful eyes, and a flawless pair of feet that will get very gradually exposed, i will make you produce amounts of pre-cum that you never thought existed inside your pathetic mail organs...i advie you to have a lot of toilet paper close-by - but not for your cum...well, maybe for that as well, eventually...you'll have to survive a 75 minutes of heaven & hell with the slave whisperer...

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Megan Jones one HOUR foot-tease

"hi there...I heard that you've been dying to see my feet...*laugh*...look at those heels...don't you just love em'? go on, you can give that shoe a little kiss. *laugh*. i just love how i know i can make you do whatever i want, because you want this feet SO BADLY...you like when i tease you like that? you like watching me play with my shoes? you do, don't you?...just like that...maybe i should just tease you to ...you just can't get enough, can you? now you better pay attention...i make the rules!"

I just need to say my name and snap my fingers, and you should click on that "buy now" button, my little foot-licker...MEGAN JONES. i promise you an insane foot-teasing, and allowing you to worship my AMAZING feet...and also plenty of countdowns and fun games with your one and true GODDESS!

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer

"Hello, little foot-whoes...this clip that you're about to watch is going to be an hour long...so i want you to prepare yourselves, foot-fetishists...i want you to get comfortable...i want you to get right up here...I want you to get that needy dick out. I'm gonna drive that needy dick INSANELY crazy..."

The very edge of Explosion - insane JOI with mistress B preview

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    released a second preview (this time with some of the INSANE foot-action in it) of "The very edge of explosion" - our newest LJC starring the beautiful and extremely alluring Mistress B!

The very edge of Explosion - insane JOI with mistress B preview II

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer

Devious Queen
    "hello, boy...i can see you appreciate when a woman dresses nicely....oh, yes. exactly. i know you appreciate when a woman is wearing high-heels...and this time, socks too. so don't engage yourself with my feet too soon...you'll have to work for that...and today I'm going to make you work...so, why don't you...get naked for me..."

I am probably the most elegant dominatrix you ever had the honor of gazing upon, with simply whispers, delicate words, sharp stare of my beautiful eyes, and a flawless pair of feet that will get very gradually exposed, i will make you produce amounts of pre-cum that you never thought existed inside your pathetic mail organs...i advie you to have a lot of toilet paper close-by - but not for your cum...well, maybe for that as well, eventually...you'll have to survive a 75 minutes of heaven & hell with the slave whisperer...

second preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    can you last for an HOUR?

"hello...did you missed me? did you missed my sexy feet? are you ready for a new challenge game? i wonder how long are you able to hold your control...? just stroke and hold the edge...like in the last time - you remember? one HOUR edge play cum control..."

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Insane edging games with Star Nine

"Well...I have quite the surprise for you today, my dirty little foot-boy...it's gonna be a true test of your will power...and your devotion to me...mmm...first, why don't you go ahead and take off those silly cloths...you know you should only wear a collar in the presence of your goddess."

preview: here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Samantha grace tease you crazy

"Mmm?...Are you watching me? I can even see you there...are you looking at my feet? and my shoes?...I think you are...I was just enjoying myself, talking to my friends, and...I felt like somebody was watching me...well, since you're already here...why don't you take off your shirt?...take it off..."

Samantha grace tease you CRAZY - preview

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Extreme Edging games with Devious Queen

"Hello, little boy...sexy high-heels, aren't they? it's hard to look away when I'm wearing such a perfect set of high-heels...isn't it? It will be just a matter of time to make you HOOKED, just by making you watching them...staring at them..."

I'm going to make you Drool...both of you. yes, I mean your pathetic, foot-craving mouth and that needy hard cock of yours. using the allurements of my PERFECT feet - armed with a fresh and tantalizing pedicure, but covered with sexy high heels, soft velvet socks and sheer, sweaty nylons - I will simply drive you out of your mind, slowly building up the tease and get you to the extreme side of Edging games. will you get to cum? maybe...if you'll follow EVERY command and whim i have...and if i will let you release that male filth of yours - it's going to be spectacular...

Preview video here

full video here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Play with me - one HOUR edging

"Hello again, little foot-fetishist...are you ready for me? ohhh, you're so cute...you think you're ready? let me remind you...you never actually ready for mistress B...enduring this clip is going to be a great challenge for you..."

I plan to make this one really difficult for you...teasing you to the point of squirming with arousal and frustration...a whole hour of staying right on the edge with me and my gorgeous feet...we are going to play so many games, including some CARD GAMES...you will touch that swelling manhood only when and how i say so...prepare yourself an empty glass...you're going to need it at the end of this video...I want you to last until the very end...yet i might allow you to cum multiple times during the session...there will be a price, though! if you fail to hold your juice - you will squirt into that glass, and KEEP ON STROKING regardless. don't disappoint me. One of the most amazing J.O.I and C.E.I videos ever made.

Preview video here

full video here

Banned
    I....I'm starting to like this..

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Extreme foot-fetish therapy with star nine

"thank you so much for coming to see me...I know it's a little but unusual, but...as you're well aware, the treatment i attempt to do is very unusual as well...and i find it very appropriate to take Untraditional treatment in the privacy of my home office. now...tell me. have you followed all of my instructions thoroughly this week? mmm? good...because it's extremely important to have you completely prepared for the session I'm going to take you on a very, very difficult journey..."

If there is one long J.O.I video which is so far THE BEST we ever released, and maybe simply the best there is - this one must be it. Star nine is going to take care of your foot-fetish, by having you exposed to it on an extreme levels. while you are insanely aroused and follow her intense masturbation instructions and edging games, she is going to have stare and lust other parts of her divine body...her beautiful face, her perfect tits, and her amazing, amazing pussy. star is going to take you on a journey of your life to get rid of your foot-fetish...or is it? you might come out from this session with an even stronger fetish then before, but one thing is for sure: you are going to cum as hard as ever in your entire life, and star will pleasure herself and have you orgasm together with her. this one contains tons of JOI, card games, cum-countdown, edging, tease and denial, nylons, socks, extreme close-ups, self masturbation of gorgeous star...simply a must-have.

preview: here