Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [ADVERTISEMENT] Feet+J.O.I+Tease & denial lover? Check out our new studio!

I want to see you getting off while you offer me your smelly nylons to get off too.....

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Filthy feet extreme tease

"Mmm, well, I think you already know you're not gonna get to see my beautiful, perfect, divine goddess feet for an Entire week! so, you know what that means? that means I'm gonna have to lock you up in chastity...and in order to do that, I need to make sure your cock is nice and flacid...which its not right now, so I'm gonna need you to furiously beat your cock and drain yourself of every last drop of cum for me...

you will cum TWICE: once before Olivia locks you up, and once after being in chastity for a week. Olivia is simply amazing and make sure you are mentally prepered to EXPLODE like never before.

preview: here

get it: here

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Nonstop foot stroking and edging

"how badly did you missed my sexy feet?...you're feeling aroused already, watching my soles...you are not allowed to touch yourself...not yet. we have to fix some things, first...today you are going to stroke in one way...and you won't be allowed to release without my permission, because your cock belong to me..."

preview: here

get it: here