Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me and my sister's adorable feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

Me and my sister's adorable feet

I have to share my feelings and some experiences with all of you. I don't know if I should be proud of myself but this feels kinda confusing to me. I've been looking for my sister's feet for years now. She has adorable size 7 feet, usually nails painted pink or red. She really takes care of her feet, asking for foot rubs from our mom and taking pedicures quite usually. I only used to watch my sister's feet and get excited, but as I've been growing up I've been losing control and began to take my interest in feet to a next level. I remember smelling her nylon stockings first time like 2 years ago, and that was when I couldn't no longer just sneak some looks of her feet. During all these years I've also noticed her being sort of bossy and even dominant by nature. But more about that later, let me just list some of my greatest experiences now.

First sniffing experience
    It was end of the summer and school had just began. I thought I was gonna be just another day; coming home, studying a little and hanging with friends. However, that day turned out to be one of the greatest days so far. When I came home my sister was sitting on living room watching tv and talking on phone. She was wearing tight jeans and stockings under them, maybe because she wore flats that day on school. I just looker her feet like ok, nice, since I hear her saying to her friend on phone that she's going to gym tonight. That time I thought there's no way she's going to go to gym with stockings on her...
    About 30mins later while I was studying in my room I heard the door closing. And then the image of her stockings hit me, and I had to go check out her room. What I was those stockings laying on her bed. "Now or never" I thought to myself and made sure the house was empty. Luckily our parents where also still at work so I was all alone. I wasted no time and headed to her room. I took her stocking my hands shaking and heart beating like crazy. As I took the first whiffs I felt so amazing. They were still little sweaty and smelled so good. I spent quite a while with those smelly stockings till I jerked off. I didn't dare to wank on them so I just put them back on the bed.
    This has been the only opportunity with her stockings and I feel great that I used that chance. Since then I've been sniffing her flats, boots, high heels and socks. I've never got caught - luckily.

Forced to smell her feet
    This happened last summer - which was a really hot summer by the way. I remember my sister asking if mom has anything to put her flats, because "they smell so bad and my feet sweat really hard." That was like instant boner. Anyways, we where baking with our cousins and we used that plastic called cling film. My 14 year-old cousing, who has also really great feet that I've fantasied about, suggested that we should wrap someone up with this plastic. And of course my sister says let's wrap my bro up with it. First it sounded stupid to me but I didn't want to look pussy and I was sure I could get out of it anytime if I wanted. So I agreed and my sis and these two girls just giggled and started to wrap me from my chest all the way to my knees. Eventually I was like a mummy in this cling film and they just laughed and joked that I'm all under their mercy.
    Few mins later it started to get hot in this plastic wrap and I told them to let me out. My sis was about to roll me out of it, but my cousin, the same who suggested this, got a better idea and took me to the floor and told me to get out of it by myself. I tried my best but it ended up being too hard to get out of it. They all laughed again as I struggled with the wrap. Then it happened, the least I could have expected. My sis took a chair and placed it next to my head and sat on the chair. I knew what was coming and I was in shock. She raised her right foot and brought it closer to my face and said: "Smell it and you're free!" I didn't know what to do. I was gonna smell it to get free but as her foot was swinging in front of my face I already got that smell on my nose and I decided to try to push her to the limits.
    I pretended I was angry and told her to take her grose dirty foot out of my face. That worked like a charm. My cousins began to laugh even harder and my sis didn't like it at all. This was one of those times I noticed her dominance manners. She told me I was going to smell them or I would never get free. "Smell them now or you're going to smell all of our feet!", she said, but then to my bad luck my youngest cousing was like "come on let's stop this before someone feels bad" and then they released me. While they rolled me out my sis was clearly a bit unsatisfied so to say, while my cousins just laughed as they took this as a joke. This made me think if she really enjoyed and wanted it. She was 16 when it happened and I'm pretty sure most of the girls know about fetishes and that stuff in this age.

Finding some answers
    This is my last experience I've had with her and this changed the way I think about her if you know what I mean. As I said I've been noticing her bossy and dominant manners and I've started thinking if she really has some thing to feet. I mean, I don't think if it's normal that a teen girl usually asks foot rubs from her mom and spends so much money on pedicures. She also clearly likes to reveal her legs and wears usually high heels. That's how it looks to my eyes. So I decided to make a plan to find out some answers I had been looking for.
    I created a new msn account and added her on msn. She accepted me and I told her I'm a boy from her school. I played mysterious and I didn't tell her any names. I just talked nice for couple days to be a little closer friend with her. She was ok with that I didn't want to tell who I am. After 3 days I led our conversation to this hot topic, feet. I told her that I like feet for some crazy reason and I also told her she had really nice feet. She laughed and told me that I'm a creep. But then she said that she have noticed other boys have been watching her feet also. "So my feet must be great then ", she chatted. "So you like feet too?", I asked. She told me yeah she prefers beautiful feet but doesn't feel like having a fetish. I had to ask about dominance and she admit it. She told me that "woman has the power over men. And this shows for example men crawling on women's feet, under women's control."
    I was totally shocked I just couldn't say anything for few mins. After a while she asked "what's up now? isn't that right? wouldn't you like to worship my feet, would you? "
    -"Uhh yes I guess so", I responded. She didn't say anything for a minute, but then she sent me that webcam -ask. I accepted it right away as I had no webcam or mic on myself. And there she was. My sis sitting in the room next to mine.
    -"First off let's find out who you are. Tell me your name and I'll let you see my feet.", she said with an evil smirk on her face. I quicky just told her a random name, let's say it was Mike.
    -"Well I don't really know who you are, you little stalker", she laughed.
    -"How about the feet now", I asked. She showed them for a while but of course it was nothing new to me. Then she quit and told me she's going out, and that's what she did.
    Now I know she clearly is into feet and all this dominance act. I feel kind of bad what I did but still I can't keep thinking should I continue chatting with her. I've thought if I should offer her some money for doing something nice with her feet, but it would probably be too creepy even for me. Tell me guys what do you think of all that and what should I do. And of course enjoy the post

I LOVE this story. Now that you know some of her secrets, offer her a foot rub, and take it from there. She will have no problem having you rub and then smell her feet, and you both will enjoy yourselves. Never admit it was you on the chat stuff, let her think it was this guy Mike. I think she will make you her secret foot slave, in no time flat! HAVE FUN, and please share all the sexy details with us! THANKS!

Footsniffer
    I almost exploded with your 'first smelling experience". It brought back so many memories of sniffing my sisters smelly stockings. I crave that smell and have enjoyed in many times (different women) over the years. The problem today is that few wear stockings or even pantyhose, so it has been many years since I have had any smelly stockings to jack off to. Any ladies care to help out an old stocking sniffer with a pair of their well worn smelly stockings/pantyhose? All I have these days are the memories of days gone by.
    Thanks for the stories. please tell more about the stockings sniffing, and see if your sis might want to contribute to this old guy...LOL
    Gramps

pics plz

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I might try to find some pictures of her feet tomorrow if I have time to sneak on her computer.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    First off, I'd feel oodles better if this were in the Incest Section. If I'm wrong about that, so be it. Good developments. I like to engage in similar behavior with female friends of mine on Facebook. I've gotten the brush off more often than not, but recently hit gold with a friend. She corresponded back and forth with me about dominating guys/me with her smelly feet. I love the idea of being an inch tall and forced to be a girl's feet, and she liked talking about that little scenario, too! I would keep up with your sister and begin asking her questions that will slowly and eventually get her to talk about YOU and what she'd like to do to YOU with her pungent feet. This will take time but patience and forethought will likely pay off at this point.

Fledgling Footsniffer huntstryk's Avatar
    Awesome awesome experiences! She obviously doesn't mind having her brother satisfy her dominant nature. Please keep updating us on what unfolds. And a pic would be great too!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    2.jpg3.jpg6.jpg

Here you go. I had to cut the face coz I really don't wanna get caught.
    2nd pic is the latest one from her graduation. The other pics are like year ago. hope you like them ^^

Beautiful looking girl, from what I can see, and really HOT feet! She would be amazing to worship, and I bet her feet smell amazing! Please talk to her, get to rub those feet!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This is a really interesting predicament you've found yourself in. If you do make a move after your sister's feet which you look to be in the clear to do, try not to be so obvious about it unless you want her to find out that she was chatting with you this whole time. Either give her some time to forget about it, or do something subtle like "accidentally" sit on her feet when she has them laying out on the couch and when she says ouch, give them a quick rub and say sorry. She might invite you to continue the massage and you're gold from there. But yeah this is a fascinating situation you have going on here, and I can't wait to hear your updates.