Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back and my feet are still smelly ;D

Apprentice Footsniffer
    She's got herself an obedient little slave it sounds like lol

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good boy

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yes I do. He's a good little puppy..

^ You are the worst/best kind of person.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I think it's awesome anytime I girl can turn a man into her obedient little foot puppy haha

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Man, it's so entertaining watching Ergle and Natsuko plan what they would do. I genuinely hope that you guys are able to meet-up, have a great time and tell us all about it!

It would be so nice to have you under my moist socks, especially because i know, that you like that stuff. Imagine i would do same to you as Rei does with Asuka on your Avatar. I would make you chew my old, stinky socks and make you smell my sweaty socked feet at the same time . . . rub them all over your face until you're marked with my smell, so that everyone knows, that you worshipped my sweaty feet *giggle*

<3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Apprentice Footsniffer
    The concept of a woman marking a man with her foot scent was always so erotic to me. It's like a sign of ownership

Yeah, that kinda turns me on to do that . . . not only with feet . . . marking a girl with my pussyjuice . . . sitting on her face and not let her escape until she realizes, that she likes it. Then my scent is all over her face to let her know, she is my girl *evil grin*
    <3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    Yeah, that kinda turns me on to do that . . . not only with feet . . . marking a girl with my pussyjuice . . . sitting on her face and not let her escape until she realizes, that she likes it. Then my scent is all over her face to let her know, she is my girl *evil grin*
    ...Are you reading my mind for fantasies? Dayummmm xD

I think you have a secret plan to kill every man in this forum. That's what's going on, isn't it?

rub them all over your face until you're marked with my smell, so that everyone knows, that you worshipped my sweaty feet
    Hottest thing ever said on this forum, ever, in the entire history of DOSF.

And that picture... Is just delicious. If I steal a helicopter, I can be at yours in about 90 minutes.

(Admiralkurtz) The concept of a woman marking a man with her foot scent was always so erotic to me. It's like a sign of ownership
    EXACTLY... Isn't that just a thousand times more erotic than the more common foot-sniffing scenario; of a girl who tolerates you smelling her feet because she likes you but really couldn't care less... Here's a sense of power, and yet, it's not getting mixed up in "I'LL FORCE MY FEET ON YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HATE IT!".... There's nothing like a girl who's got it, knows she's got it, and understands completely how to use it to her advantage.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

You guys totally understand the meaning behind it, so lovely <3 That forced power . . . to look down and see that the one, who is beneath my feet, don't like what I force him / her to do . . . but he / she has to, because he / she feels disgust and attraction and allurement at the same time . . . . and while I force them to to things they find disgusting . . . they start wanting it, longing for it and finally loving it. And then they know, they're mine, but thats OK. They know, I'm good to them *giggle*

I have these stinky socks . . . and i have ths fantasy about a girlfriend of mine . . . i want to stuff my socks into her mouth, tape her mouth . . . and then facesit her ~ first with my moist panties. Her mouth is shut, so she have to smell my pussy *giggle* Then I'll take off my panties and sit on her face and ride her until i cum and then finally, free her from that tape and take a look at my socks. If she was a good girl and cleaned them well , she is allowed to lick my pussy clean of all that gooey cum.

Now you guys know, whats inside my head, when I'm horny xD

I... Uh... I...

Yes, err... back in half an hour. I have some... things... to do.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

You know, whats the most fascinating part of that fantasy? Besides the fetish stuff . . . that girl I'm talking about is narcistic and arrogant but paired with an innocence and shyness in terms of sex etc. Always dressed fine and clean, speaks very gallant and always clean feet etc., never talks naughty or something. You know that kind ;D To force someone like that to do such naughty things with me, make her my pet, my toy. Seeing the disgust in her face and seeing that disgust turn into an addiction to my nastiness. It's such a turn on

The human beeing is such a fascinating creature . . . how can my head be filled with such nastiness for almost 80% of the daytime? xD Is it the same with you guys?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Ummmm yeaahh I guarantee there's at least a few member's in the Den that can't get some of this stuff off our minds

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This conversation is the most interesting thing ive read all day, to be completely honest. and when i say interesting, i mean hot af.

Fledgling Footsniffer DoctorNose's Avatar
    This girl you're talking about - is she white/caucasian? I have always had a thing about oriental girls dominating white, usually blonde girls and many times (deep within my unusual mind) actually BEING that blonde girl underneath.
    If feet didn't smell there would be no foot fetishism

This thread is such a great read.

I know exactly what your saying natsuko. I love seeing my fiance on the floor under my feet. There is just something so empowering about it. He is stuck down there after I've had a long day running back and forth to classes.

Sorry I got distracted describing that :-P

Anyways this is a great read! Its cool to know there's a place thats cool with fetishes.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Never apologize for describing putting him under your feet! Everyone here wants to hear exactly that kinda stuff

Haha I'll keep that in mind. I just end up getting horny when I really start thinking about it.

I never knew how great a feeling it was. I would of never of guessed ide be so in to all this stuff. :-)