Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back and my feet are still smelly ;D

Apprentice Footsniffer
    You are one extremely lucky girl Natsuko

You have a way of telling stories, Natsuko... that a man finds very distracting and prevents him from keeping his mind on his work!

next time you are in Germany or Japan, send me a PM 1-2 months before you go there and maybe we can meet ;D
    Definitely! Not sure what's coming up first - Japan or Germany - but I'll definitely let you know! My friend from Yokohama is currently over here in London visiting me and she bought me a suitcase full of goodies from Japan (curry Cup Noodle, beer, Sake, Kirin milk tea, Pocky, a couple of bottles of Pokari Sweat) so now I already had the Japanese urges! Now I'm suddenly even more interested...

We can watch anime together (waitin' for the secon season of shingeki no kyojin <3)
    Hell, yes! I haven't even got around to the first series of Titan yet, I must confess, but I really really want to watch it.

U like ramen and sushi? I'll fill your tummy, i'm a ramen master
    Yes, and yes. Shochu, sushi, anime = great evening! (Even when consuming too much of the first two and then going to the top of Tokyo Skytree... Feeling dizzy, looking out the window seeing the whole city floating around underneath me, suddenly not feeling very well at all...)

You know, whats funny? Most people who see me in front of them . . . they see a little cute japanese girl
    It's always the cute ones you have to watch out for...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

ooooh, Yokohama is a nice place to be ;D I was born in Osaka, but i grew up with more german behaviour than japanese, cause i lived mostly in Germany ~ although i look totally 100% japanese (My father is german, my mother is japanese) I think Osaka is the reason, why I talk a bit different then other japanese people. In Osaka they talk like . . . hard to describe, its more like a "slang" . Its like the Yo Yo Yo, whassuuuup - version of japan. People in Osaka are crazier than the ones in the other parts of japan. It is like . . . if all the anime, manga, cosplay, fetish and game otakus are gathered there xD
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

You speak Osaka-ben, eh? Cuuuuuuute! Mookarimakka?

Sadly, I've never made it to Osaka, despite Azumanga Daioh really making me want to go. I almost got there in 2011 but I got the flu and I ended up spending half my holiday locked in my hotel room in Tokyo, watching House (the only programme I could find in English) shivering, coughing, and wishing I was dead!

Yokohama is nice, but I really like Kawagoe in Saitama. Another friend lives there and we go to the festival (almost) every October. Crazy place, so friendly, so beautiful.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Omoroooooooi, meccha tanoshii yanke Sasuga

Ookini!

And that's about all I know!

You'll have to teach me more, although my pronunciation will probably be quite bad as I'll have a mouthful of toes... *dreams*
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

I'm a very strict teacher! my punishment is very frightening. Every time you make a mistake twice, I'll stuff my socks in your mouth and let you chew & suck them until they're clean again and while you do so, you'll have to smell my sweaty feet *giggle*

Well, that's a guarantee that I'll never learn ANYTHING and even if I did, I'd make sure you never realised it...

Natsuko: "Ma bochi bochi denna!"
    Ergle: "Ma boch... b... bo... uh... ne da nasai, oops... WATASHI NO BAKA!!!"
    Natsuko: "GOT IT WRONG AGAIN! You know what that means!"
    Ergle: "Oh, damn..." *gets on the floor*

-- Thich Nhat Hanh

hahaha you made me laugh now XD And i would make you sing the Opening Theme of Evangelion while your mouth is filled with my toes XD God, that would be so gorgeous (*_____*)

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAANKOKU NA TENSHIIIIIIII NO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NIIIIIIIIIIIII
    SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNEN YO SHIIIIIIIIINWAAAAAAAA NIIIIII NAREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, dear, I feel so very lightheaded...
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Oh my, so sad, that everyone is so scattered over the world, we would have much fun altogether ;D

Btw, Fetish-People should move to Osaka or Tokyo. Footfetish etc. is so normal there, almost everyone has a fetish and the girls there know it AND they know how to use that knowledge XD Especially the feet of cosply-girls . . . so wonderful how sweaty and smelly they are. You can go there and speak to girl :"Your feet are sexy, can i lick them?" They will gladly remove their boots & socks and let you lick their feet ;D There are many girls with fetishes too. Many girls in Osaka licked my feet <3 The Anime/Manga scene is full of Footpeople.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Best teacher ever...

You two are just a riot.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Ugh.... I need to move like today

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    You two are just a riot.
    Wanna join the fun? ;D my feet are both taken at the moment *staring at the ground to Ergle & Kurtz* . . . but there are other places where a tongue can bring pleasure

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Lucky girl would have three different men serving her

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate that.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Yeah, i've seen in the other thread a few minutes ago . . . daaamn, i wouldn't have written that if would have known ( ._____. ) How ruuuude of me, i hope Kitty is not angry with me ( > //////// < ) MY APOLOGIIIIES KITTYYYYYYY!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    No need to apologize, Sacurason knows his place. He knows he only serves me

Hey! As hot as that may be, you...dammit...fine.