Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back and my feet are still smelly ;D

I'm back and my feet are still smelly ;D

Hey my cutiiies, how is life? Couldn't visit the DEN for a loooong time. My life is getting easier now and i have (finally!) more freetime than i had in the last couple of years. So i thought, i should visit the old place of my dirty fantasies again ^^ But not without a reunion-gift. I do a lot of sports now (besides martial arts). Yesterday i was scating with my friends and my feet died, because it was such a hot, fuckin' day in these scate-sneakers and wide baggy-jeans. That day my socks finally died xD. I holed them So here are some pictures from yesterday, but BE WARNED! The ones of you who like beautiful, clean feet & socks may dislike the pictures. My feet aren't beautiful nor were they smelling like roses that day. I sweat very fast so they get smelly very easilly, especially in scate-sneakers. So this is more for the ones, who like it smelly & dirty. But the ones of you, who know me are aware of that. Have fun ;D . . . . .

........but.....wait.......somethings wrong.........my spider-sense is tingling........the upload function is dead xD What happened, some meteors crushed in here? Anyway, nice to be here again and i hope, some of the old ones are still here, i know ERGLE is *smoooochiiies*

Missed this place (*___*)
    Last edited by Natsuko; 30-04-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    <3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Fledgling Footsniffer
    ---deleted---
    Last edited by nylonclad_feetlover; 03-11-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Wanna take a whiff, hm? ;D My socks are living creatures xD
    <3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Banned
    Where are these pictures? I look forweard to them.

Don't know. The upload-System seems to be crushed, so i think we have to wait until it works again, since i wanted the pictures to be DEN-exclusive. I haven't uploaded them somewhere else.

Banned
    I see....are you also selling your socks?

Silent but Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    Don't know. The upload-System seems to be crushed, so i think we have to wait until it works again, since i wanted the pictures to be DEN-exclusive. I haven't uploaded them somewhere else.
    It's down right now. Best to use a different hosting site and link it here. When they moved this site to a different server are uploader broke.

Quote Originally Posted by solebug View Post
    I see....are you also selling your socks?
    You wasted no time asking. I mean I'm sure the majority of us entertained the idea. Still, it would be nice if you just chilled a little.

Banned
    I'm not hot, so chilling isn't necessary for me.

The reason I asked is because, I've never seen this person, she tells us about her socks, and then says that she is uploading pictures. I needed to be sure.

I'm not one of those people who go, "OMG SOXXX YAAAAAAAAY RASBBLE".

Silent but Deadly
    Anyways. Welcome back Natsuko. I did get a chance to read some your old post but never had a chance to actually meet with you. Welcome back.

solebug . . . naaaah . . the people, who know me, know i'm real ;D I'm in the Den since the 90s. Then something happened and everyone had to register again some years ago. I posted a bunch of pics at that time but, as the system crushed, everything everyone has ever uploaded was gone.

usually i don't sell my socks. I make friends and when i like them, i let them smell my feet & socks. I think thats more exiting than just handing them over my socks XD Problem is, that I live in Germany and Japan and most people here are from US or UK. That makes it a little hard to meet the people here. Second thing is . . . as you guys know, how pictures are traded in the internet all over the platforms . . . i can't show my face on pictures. It would be dangerous for me because of my work. In Germany and Japan too, Employees will be investigated / controlled by the chefs/bosses etc., before they'll be employeed.

Finding Pictures like fetish stuff or partying drunk (on facebook for example) can be fatal and could be a reason to be fired. So it's al ittle different here and we can't really upload our pictures everywhere on the net, so we have to be careful. Especially when you know, they will land on youtube, instagramm etc. someday. And they do ;D

But i can give u guys a little teaser ^^
    Just click on the pics to enlarge them.

Last edited by Natsuko; 01-05-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Banned
    solebug . . . naaaah . . the people, who know me, know i'm real ;D I'm in the Den since the 90s. Then something happened and everyone had to register again some years ago. I posted a bunch of pics at that time but, as the system crushed, everything everyone has ever uploaded was gone.

usually i don't sell my socks. I make friends and when i like them, i let them smell my feet & socks. I think thats more exiting than just handing them over my socks XD Problem is, that I live in Germany and Japan and most people here are from US or UK. That makes it a little hard to meet the people here. Second thing is . . . as you guys know, how pictures are traded in the internet all over the platforms . . . i can't show my face on pictures. It would be dangerous for me because of my work. In Germany and Japan too, Employees will be investigated / controlled by the chefs/bosses etc., before they'll be employeed.

Finding Pictures like fetish stuff or partying drunk (on facebook for example) can be fatal and could be a reason to be fired. So it's al ittle different here and we can't really upload our pictures everywhere on the net, so we have to be careful. Especially when you know, they will land on youtube, instagramm etc. someday. And they do ;D
    No problem. My curiosity is sated. Thanks for the detailed response.

Wow! Never thought I'd see you again! Welcome back Natsuko, you have been very, very much missed!

So glad to hear you're doing OK... and as for those pictures... oof. Love 'em. They're beautiful to me...!
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Eeeerglehoneeeeey *cuddle* don't worry, the DEN will never get rid of me xD Its amazing how much time has passed . . . and this place still exists! The DEN is a special Place . . . there are so many forums and portals for people like us . . . but the DEN is something special. Its kinda familiar here and the DEN has a soul. I think, there is still no second place like this one. The one and only <3

...the DEN has a soul. <3
    As an atheist physicalist, I resent that statement. Jk!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

I make friends and when i like them, i let them smell my feet & socks.
    Hmm... On a completely unrelated topic, how does one become your close friend?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

I already count you as a close one, because . . . although we haven't met personally or talked much etc. . . . I know you and the other oldschool members of the DEN for so long . . . and look, how fast the time has passed? But we still meet here and write together, in a kinda familiar way. For such a long time! I think that is something, that has gotten rare nowdays. Event Today the DEN is a part of my time and life. So I count you as a close one already erglehoney *smooooch* . If you would live in Germany or japan, I would've already rubbed my feet over your face and make sure you cleaned them afterwards *sadistic grin*;D

Footsniffer
    You make friends then you let them smell your socks and feet? You make me wish I lived in Japan or Germany so we could build a friendship

That's so kind of you to say, and likewise... They say that about real friends - time can pass by, but you slip back into the old ways so easily. It happens a lot here, and in the "real world" too.

If you would live in Germany or japan, I would've already rubbed my feet over your face and make sure you cleaned them afterwards *sadistic grin*;D
    Well, I am in both countries fairly frequently...

http://imgur.com/TmEHl52
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

*giggle* next time you are in Germany or Japan, send me a PM 1-2 months before you go there and maybe we can meet ;D We can watch anime together (waitin' for the secon season of shingeki no kyojin <3). U like ramen and sushi? I'll fill your tummy, i'm a ramen master *posing like a hero*. You know, whats funny? Most people who see me in front of them . . . they see a little cute japanese girl . . . how could they know, that i'm the most pervy girl in the world? XD

Last week we had a long night with a good friend of mine, we were sooooo drunk, the outside world looked like Super mario World for us xD So at Night, when we arrived at my home I suggsted her to sleep at my place. She couldn't even answer correctly. Then I asked "you want me to lick you into your sleep?" I think she couldn't even listen to me right. So i pulled her panties back . . . and licked her juicy, salty pussy out. After that, i removed her boots and sniffed her pantyhosed feet and sucked her toes. Then i completely removed her clothes, licked and smelled her feet for about 20 minutes until i was satisfied, then i pulled her into my bed and we slept like 2 Kitten