Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriends sweaty work shoes.

Footsniffer

My girlfriends sweaty work shoes.

Been with my girlfriend for about a year now, we are both 18. She does not know about my foot fetish yet (should really tell her) so I often go downstairs while she is asleep and sniff her worn shoes, here are the pictures of the shoes she wears to work, she works at House of Fraser so she is on her feet all day and I can tell you, her shoes stink!!!
    She often wears the shoes barefoot but sometimes she wears nylons with them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PLEASE don't be affraid to tell her, then you can experience her sexy feet too! HONESTY, and SHARING, with great communication, makes for a great relationship! I would love to see pics of her sexy bare feet too! THANKS!!!!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer shoesniffer's Avatar
    Wonderfull shoes. I wonder how they smell. Don't forget to tell her about your fetish for stinky female shoes and feet.

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Poor girl. She thinks she has a nice, caring, loving boyfriend - and what she actually has is a disrespectful pervert who sneaks around smelling her shoes when she's not there; and posts pictures of her used footwear on the internet to get gawked at.

Try a little bit of role reversal. You're an average Joe, and you start going out with a nice girl. She has a big fetish for sweaty arse crack. She waits for you to go to sleep then rifles through your laundry looking for goodies. Finally, she discovers epic win - a pair of your underpants that haven't been washed for two weeks and have massive skid marks. She takes pictures of your shit-stained underpants and shares them with her mates on the internet and they talk about how great your shit smells.

You find out. How do you feel? I don't know you, but I'll take a guess that the next words out of your mouth probably won't be "Will you marry me?"
    Oh what is your problem man!? You need to learn to lighten up a bit.

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoesniffer View Post
    Wonderfull shoes. I wonder how they smell. Don't forget to tell her about your fetish for stinky female shoes and feet.
    They had a sory of musky vinergar smell- it was divine!

Silent but Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncantley View Post
    I would take his warning seriously. You are putting your relationship at risk. I would suggested rubbing her feet after work for a few days and kind of let her figure it out on her own. And not to post any more pictures of them for awhile and then not before asking. But your still young and mistakes you make will be plenty... not that we make less mistakes when we are older... at least I haven't seem to learn not to make them. Anyway, Ergleburgle is giving you the blunt truth of what you are doing in the event that you didn't realize it.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncantley View Post
    dude lay off...that actually happened to him.

i love pics of worn flats

Fledgling Footsniffer
    How about some pics of her worn nylons??? Please?

Banned
    Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing