Thread: Aromatherapy part 3 (repost)

Aromatherapy part 3 (repost)

repost from the Ancient Amber Archives

AROMATHERAPY part 3
    by Amber K.

Before Jen could utter another word the assistant roughly slammed her backward onto the couch. All previous thoughts of sexual gratification to be gained by the assistant seeing her naked were now gone. Jen felt the cool leather stick to her sweaty back and buttocks. While Jen was concentrating on freeing herself from the assistant's steely grasp, the therapist quickly strapped both of her bare ankles to the couch. In a second, Betty the assistant, had also secured both of her wrists by pulling her arms down the length of the couch legs and lopping her hands through canvas and leather harnesses. With her arms pulled in such a manner, her breasts poked out dramatically leaving her with an incredibly vulnerable sensation.

"That should do nicely," Evans's said clinically, "Thank you, Betty. Are you comfortable Mrs. Simmons … nothing pinching?"

"Let me go you fucking bitch!" Jen spat in growing horror, "you can't fucking do this! BRAD!"

Jen was disheartened to see Brad looking at the therapist subserviently and ignoring her pleas for assistance.

"Now let's silence the chatter, shall we, Betty?"

"Yes, Mrs. Evans … "

Jen's eyes bulged as a rubber bit was placed in her mouth and secured to the head of the couch by an attached canvas strap. Another strap followed across her forehead … completely immobilizing her head and neck. Mrs. Evans and her assistant stood back to admire their handy work.

"Will that be all, Mrs. Evans?"

"No Betty, please stay … " The therapist sat down on a desk chair and wheeled herself to the couch-side. Jen's eyes tried to roll far enough over to see what she was doing. Jen felt, more than saw, a drawer being opened on the side of this weird-ass couch. Mrs. Evans inspected the contents, closed it and opened another one. She continued to rummage in the drawer humming quietly to herself. "Oh, Betty, could you please adjust Mrs. Simmons stirrups for vaginal access? We call this couch The Positioner, Mrs. Simmons … you should experience no discomfort during the realigning, I assure you."

Jen's wild eyes rolled to follow Betty as she approached the foot of the couch. Kneeling down, the assistant reached under the lip of the couch end and Jen heard an audible click. She also noted that the assistant wrinkled her nose in disgust and coughed slightly. Her nose had come a mere inch from the tips of Jen's bare toes and she had obviously gotten a whiff of their unwashed fragrance. Jen again felt the deep pang of humiliation centered around the issue of her foot aroma.

This was quickly forgotten as Jen felt her legs spreading! The couch end swung open in a V, spreading her legs until her hips creaked. Another click and her knees were bending and coming up towards her chest. The couch rocked a bit as the stirrups locked into place. Jen was now completely spread, with both her anal and vaginal openings exposed. She struggled fruitlessly to free her legs, yet both were still securely fastened to each padded, full leg stirrup.

Meanwhile, Brad watched the proceedings with mounting excitement. A part of him relished the scene of his wife's humiliation. She'd been such an extreme, selfish bitch these last months and here was her assumed punishment. He couldn't think past the end of the session … but right now he was gratified beyond belief. He then realized that not only was he gratified within those feelings of vengeance, but painfully aroused as well. This sensation was peeked when he witnessed what Mrs. Evans pulled from the drawer in The Positioner.

"Ah … here we are," the therapist murmured. Jen's eyes grew to the size of saucers as an enormous rubber dong filled her vision. The dildo was monstrously large and neon pink in color. It was sculpted to resemble a penis complete with veins and bulging head. Its twelve inches wobbled in the therapists had as she wheeled the chair towards the foot of The Positioner. After a few more scoots in the chair, the therapist was positioned between Jen's legs and nearly at eye level with her vagina and anus. "Could you grab the K-Y lubricant from the third drawer as well as the silicon implement labeled "Intruder", Betty?" While Betty rummaged in the side of The Positioner she smiled reassuringly down at Jen. To Jen her calm smile was maddening.

"Now, Mrs. Simmons, I would like you to listen very closely. You are now completely helpless and literally at our mercy … so you might as well relax. I would like to try a treatment that I think may be helpful in your case. I realize that it was your husband who originally approached me for treatment but after careful deliberation I find that it is you who is in need of treatment. This first step we will undertake this afternoon should facilitate a beginning to your road of recovery. Now relax your vagina for me please … "

Brad watched as Mrs. Evans, with one smooth motion, pushed the entire length of the dong into Jen's pussy. His wife's eyes bulged as the dildo buried itself until the flange was resting against her small mound of pubic hair; whether from pain or shock, or a little of both, Brad could not ascertain.

"Very good, Mrs. Simmons," Mrs. Evans smiled sweetly, "that was very good indeed."

"Will you be needing these now, Mrs. Evans?" Betty inquired while offering over the items claimed from the drawer. Brad's eyes feel upon "The Intruder" at the same moment as Jen's. The Intruder was a good six inches in length and jet black. It started from a tapered tip and bulged out in a cone shape to what appeared to be a girth of four inches at its fullest point. Beyond the height of the cone's flair, it again tapered off in a sudden ridge to a girth of an inch or so … beyond that was a flange somewhat like that on the dildo. "Thank you Betty … please pull a stool up beside Mrs. Simmon's head."

Brad circled around behind the therapist and watched as she applied a generous amount of the K-Y Jelly to his wife's anus. Still holding the end of the dildo embedded in Jen's pussy with one hand, the therapist took hold of The Intruder and placed the tip lightly against the puckered anus beneath. "I suggest you relax again, Mrs. Simmons."

Pushing from her shoulder, Mrs. Evans jammed The Intruder against Jen's asshole. At first it only moved an inch or so. Brad heard Jen scream from behind her gag and watched as Betty began to soothingly stroke her hair. Mrs. Evan pushed again with doubled effort and The Intruder slid in another two inches. Brad saw that his wife's anus was now stretched out to, at the very least, an inch and a half in diameter. The therapist then began to wiggle The Intruder from side to said with a quick jerky action then pausing to turn it back and forth in a grinding motion. With another heave Mrs. Evans buried another two inches up his wife's rectum.

The Intruder was now almost all the way in. Jen's anus was now almost completely stretched to accommodate the full four inches of the cone's summit. With another twisting motion, Mrs. Evans forced the remaining inch into Jen's asshole utterly submerging the cone in her rectum. Brad watched in lustful fascination as his wife's anus lethargically tightened around the inch thick stalk beneath the cone. Then with a final shove, Mrs. Evans pushed until the stalk disappeared as well leaving only the flange.

"I'll now be stimulating your colon, Mrs. Simmons."

Brad noted two holes in the end of the flange. With a flourish, Mrs. Evan plugged two wires into these receptacles. Brad's eyes followed the therapist's hands as they moved down toward two dials on the side of The Positioner. Both dials were marked with numerals of 1 to 10 in small white characters. The therapist slowly began to two both in unison. This action was soon followed by a dull humming sound and Brad could see the flange of The Intruder was vibrating. Mrs. Evans turned the dials to 4 and the humming sound grew in volume.

Jen's toes began to clench and spread as her inner ass was vibrated by The Intruder. "Unique sensation is it not, Mrs. Simmons?" the therapist inquired. She noted the reaction of Mrs. Simmon's feet and toes and turned the dials to max. The humming sound grew again in pitch and Jen's feet began to kick and quiver. She made a visual inspection of the patient's face and noted her eyes were near glassy and staring at the ceiling. A thin sheen of sweat covered her brow and cheeks. Getting a tighter hold on the pink dildo, Mrs. Evans began to pull it in and out of the patient's vagina. She could feel the pink, rubber cock vibrating under her grasp. The Intruder's pulse was traveling through the thin wall separating the anus and vaginal canal lending its vibration to the pink dong. Sharp grunts and muffled moans began to issue from beneath the patient's gag. Mrs. Evans noted the patient's nostrils flaring with each deep intake of breath.

By this point Jen was in a world of pure sensation. The initial insertion of the giant pink dildo was painful and wonderful all in one. Jen had never been so filled in her life. But things had taken a turn for the worse when she set eyes upon The Intruder. She knew from first glance where it was meant to go. When its tip had brushed her asshole she had immediately clenched up. The thick dildo in her pussy made her muscular control shaky and she was only able to maintain for a second or two. The moment she was forced to relax the first inch had been forced in. Nothing so large had ever entered her rectum and the pain was exquisite. Like nothing she would have expected. The dull ache had turned to a seering pain as each inch traveled up her tortured ass. At one point she had been close to passing out, but the final push, which had expanded her once tight anus to an unbearable four inches, shocked her back from the brink.

The vibration began moments later and was followed by several mini and uncontrollable orgasms. When the dildo began to plum her pussy she thought she would die from sexual overload! But then the therapist was saying something … Jen struggle to pay attention but it was nearly impossible. Finally the wretched woman's words began to filter through the haze.

"Can you hear me Mrs. Simmons? We are now ready to move on to the next phase of this treatment and I would like your full attention. Please open you eyes."

Jen slowly opened her eyes and the vision of Betty the assistant blurred into focus. She was perched on a stool beside the couch.

"Betty, will you please remove your running shoes and the socks beneath."

DEAR GOD! Jen's mind screamed in panic … NOT THIS! PLEASE NOT THIS!

"My shoes and socks?" Betty asked in an unsure voice.

"Yes, please."

Betty slowly began to unlace her jogging shoes and pulled them off one at a time. Jen's eyes were helpless glued to the spectacle of the woman removing her white socks. The feet beneath looked red and damp with sweat. Betty tucked her socks into her shoes and placed them on the floor.

"Now please place both of your feet on the patient's face, allowing enough space for her to breath."

"I haven't showered since the day before yesterday, Mrs. Simmons … and of course I just went jogging … " the assistant said in a somewhat hesitant and apologetic tone.

"Perfect, Betty … more the better …"

"Oh ya … make her smell them!" Brad suddenly piped in.

"Please Mr. Simmons …"

"Sorry … " Brad mumbled sheepishly.

"Betty … ?"

Betty slowly lifted her feet above Jen's face. The two women's eyes locked momentarily and Betty exchanged an apologetic look with Jen. "Sorry, Miss, Doctor's Orders." And then Jen was in hell.

The first sniff of the woman's feet hit Jen like an explosion. The woman's feet were an abomination. They were rank and pungent, covered with a layer of slimy foot-funk. Bits of sock fuzz were embedded in her instep and on her slightly callused heel. Jen could see that the soles of her feet were mostly a rosy hue, yet yellowed in certain spots. As the assistant wiggled her toes, bits of toejam sprinkled Jen's face. The feet lowered another inch until they were resting lightly on her face .. her nose buried beneath the reeking toe cleavage.

"Deep sniffs, Mrs. Simmons … smell Betty's feet thoroughly." The therapist began to jam the dildo faster and harder. Jen was unable to concentrate enough to hold her breath. She was forced to sniff the nasty aroma of this woman's filthy, unwashed feet. Jen's nostrils quivered beneath the torturous foulness of the assistant's reeking peds. Tendrils of odiferous foot-stink burned through Jen's very being until her eyes were watering from the intense stench of the dirty feet.

"Please fuck your wife, Mr. Simmons."

Jen felt the huge dildo removed. For a moment, the assistant's feet hovered enough for Jen to see Brad positioning himself eagerly between her legs, then the slimy soles descended again. She felt Brad's rock hard prick sliding effortlessly into her gushing pussy. The second he was inside of her, Brad began to ride her hard and mean. He fucked with wild abandon. When Jen thought she was as humiliated and tortured as she could be a new horrid stench assaulted her. She looked up to see another pair of bare feet toying with her nose. These feet were huge … and the smell … it was like nothing she had ever sniffed. They were twice the stench of the assistant's feet and without seeing the face that went with them, Jen knew they belonged to the therapist.

These new feet were much more instant than the assistant's stinky hooves. The toes played with her nose and the soles rubbed themselves over her face. The heels were offered up for her forced sniffing inspection as were the toejam filed crevices between each of the long, thick toes. The foot scum from this new pair of feet caused the skin of Jen's face to sting incessantly at first contact.

Then the therapist, using her chubby toes, pulled the tip of Jen's nose back, opening the airways further. Betty's toes then spread beneath Jen's now gaping nostrils issuing forth a tide of rancid and vinegary foot aroma. Soon all four feet were crowding for room above her tormented, flaring nostrils. She was literally drowning in a vaporous cloud of rank, dirty feet. Brad continued to fuck her as The Intruder vibrated her body from her asshole inward. This is what hell must be like, Jen thought to herself.

Then the worst thing of all began to happen. She felt it deep in the pit of her stomach. At first it was a warm fluttery sensation … then it began to spread. She felt her pussy tightening and the muscles lining her anus began to quiver in unison. This can't be happening, her mind screamed! She tried to fight it, but the warm feeling continued to spread. She took even deeper sniffs of the four wretched feet, actively smelling them and drawing as much of their foul foot odor into her lungs as she could manage. She pictured her mothers stinky feet … she pictured smelling them … she pictured smelling her sisters feet and licking the sweat and toe jam from between her toes. She imagined smelling all of the feet of her students and fellow teachers at school. Jen conjured every horrible, revolting image of stinky feet she could think of to intensify the terrible experience… but the warm sensation in her stomach continued to grow and intensify despite her efforts. It wasn't working!

Jen then felt two sets of hands on her breasts … fondling. Both of her nipples were suddenly grabbed and pinched roughly … then twisted. It was too much to hold back. The flood gates opened and Jen was cumming! Wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her. Her body shook in frightening ecstasy, each muscle tightening until her entire body was livid. Then the convulsions began in earnest as Jen was ravaged by the most titanic orgasm she had yet to experience.

Amazingly enough, amidst the maelstrom, Jen sensed Brad's nose pressed against the soles of her feet. She could feel the air passing through her toes as he sniffed her stinky foot reek. She felt his cock shuddering and then exploding inside of her. She could feel his cum filling her pussy and dripping down the crack of her ass and pooling around the flange of The Intruder. She hadn't noticed at first … but now she was only smelling the assistants feet.. the therapist had left her seat.

Jen then felt a virtual explosion in her ass as The Intruder was roughly yanked out. Her anus was cruelly spread from one inch to four as her anus cleared the ridge. Instead of the dull ache following the removal, another orgasm hit just as the last big one was fading. This one was much shorter and less intense, but it left her a quivering heap of flesh nonetheless.

When Jen awoke sometime later, Brad was helping her get dressed. The assistant was no longer in the office and The Positioner was pushed back against the wall from whence it came again appearing as an innocent piece of furniture. Mrs. Evans sat smugly behind her desk watching Jen with a knowing smile. Jen was too exhausted and in shock to vocalize any of the confusing thoughts that fluttered through her mind like nervous birds. Though she couldn't focus on the meaning of the words … certain vague phrases seemed to float through her mind like wisps of smoke. Jen tried to piece them together but could only glean that these phrases had been spoken by the therapist, Mrs. Evans. Had she been talking to Brad or myself while I was unconscious? Jen couldn't be sure … but she thought it was a close guess.

The drive home with Brad was one of uncomfortable silence. She and Brad did not talk during the following week. Jen had quickly contacted a lawyer concerning Mrs. Evans the day following the session and had a meeting set for the next Thursday.

The day of Jen's scheduled meeting with the attorney, a package arrived as she was on her way out. It arrived in a plain brown wrapper without a return address. Jen signed for the parcel and brought it into the kitchen. Using a knife from the cutting block she slit the tape and removed the box within. It seemed so light Jen wondered if anything was inside. As she pulled back the flaps of the box, a noxious and fetid odor spilled forth. Within the dark confines of the box were a pair of tan stockings and what looked to be yellowed ankle socks. The dank, heady reek of feet spilled forth in cloying tendrils which invaded Jen's nostrils. Before she could stop herself she had already sniffed twice. The two sniffs were enough to recognize the pong of Mrs. Evans' rancid tootsies.

At first Jen was furious … then terrified. Her pussy was quivering on the verge of an instant orgasm and she had already soaked through her cotton panties. What has that horrible woman done to me! I won't sue her … that's too kind for mind fucking me like this! I'll pay her back in spades … and that pervert of a husband is going to help me … whether he likes it or not. That bitch is gonna be sorry!

part 4 cumming soon ...

(don't let that fool you. I never wrote part 4 ... oops)
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

*Whistles* Jeez, Vampirella. This is what I love about your stories: they're real enough to be believable, yet still far enough removed from reality to be very entertaining and surreal. I was planning on working tonight, but I got a bit too distracted with this.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    *Whistles* Jeez, Vampirella. This is what I love about your stories: they're real enough to be believable, yet still far enough removed from reality to be very entertaining and surreal.
    Haha. That's a fairly concise way to describe my erotic fiction, sacurason. In every story there are equal parts real life experience, mixed with my broken brain and flat out fantasy. Stephen King says "write what you know" so there's very little that occurs in my stories I haven't taken part in at one point or another. I know, in retrospect, that makes me sound like a crazy, slutastic deviant ...but I've had 40 years to accrue my physical knowledge so I think I get a pass. Right?

To be honest my lifestyle has changed drastically over the course of the last four years and as a result my sex life has calmed down to a certain extent. Sorry to ruin anyone's voyeuristic image of me. Ha. Truth is truth though. Within the last year I've experienced a sexual reawakening of sorts (and yes I know how asshole hippy that sounds) ...my fantasy world in my aforementioned broken brain has fired back up. I haven't really sat down and committed myself to writing anything new (at least not in the way of erotica) but honestly I'm a little curious what would come out now. Could be boring-ass dreck ... or it might just be highly readable. Suppose I should get my ass in gear and find out.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirella View Post
    Could be boring-ass dreck ... or it might just be highly readable.
    Nothing you've ever written could be classified as boring-ass dreck.

Well, if you're quoting SK you're already on the right track. God, I wish I could write like him. Or well at all. When I write, I tend to take either a very weird, simplistic approach, or an extremely flowery, Gustave Flaubert-ian style. You know, with paragraph long sentences. I posted a page of my work here a while back, but nobody seemed all that interested. Ah well. Suppose I need to sit my butt in a chair and write anyway.

You can't progress without starting, right?
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Well, if you're quoting SK you're already on the right track. God, I wish I could write like him. Or well at all. When I write, I tend to take either a very weird, simplistic approach, or an extremely flowery, Gustave Flaubert-ian style. You know, with paragraph long sentences. I posted a page of my work here a while back, but nobody seemed all that interested. Ah well. Suppose I need to sit my butt in a chair and write anyway.

You can't progress without starting, right?
    Well, King also said "A writer writes ...always". Neither of these phrases can be coined by him ...yet he was the individual who "told" me ...haha ...so he gets the credit. As with anything, writing is like a muscle. If you don't use it, it atrophies. You build strength as you go. Not everyone is cut out to write. I have doubts about myself from time to time. I find that when I write to make myself happy, or to make someone else happy, it flows. Writing for pay sucks. Always feels forced and limiting. What Poe referred to as his "Imp of Perverse", the need to self sabotage at the worst possible moment or simply doing wrong because you can, kicks in for me when I write for pay. I find myself mischievously trying to insert something edgy because it pisses me off being on a leash. With all that said, maybe we both need to sit our butts in a chair and write. At the moment my writer's muscle is laying in a hospital bed complaining of bed sores. She needs to get off her as, methinks.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say the thought of you deliberately pushing the envelope in your writing is immensely exciting. It implies that what we've had so far has been Peppa Pig in comparison...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Beautifully erotic and sensual story Amber! Love it! Makes me want to work more on my own endeavor I had posted on here, or even start a new one...

On the topic of King, "The Drawing of The Three" "Wizard and Glass" "The Shining" are some of my favorite books. However, a lot of the time I feel his writing can get way too oddly specifically detailed. As someone who has abused drugs heavily before, and knowing how King has battled with addiction himself, in a way I can even see how it comes to be.

Also, I lost respect for King when he criticized video games as sensationalizing violence to children.

He has a right to be upset! I mean, he never writes about anything but puppies, unicorns, and rainbows! No violence there!

Eh, people change their opinions throughout their lives. He's an older guy who I'm fairly sure doesn't get around to video games all that much. I haven't lost any respect for his saying that.

More than his occasionally oddly detailed writing(it seems that many authors struggle with that), I find that sometimes the dialogue is a little hard to believe. Especially the character "Alice" in cell. She gets all these references made by older characters that I don't have a clue yet, and she's supposed to be fifteen. Sometimes they make very weird, stilted jokes. That could all be explained away but sometimes it takes me out of the story while I'm wondering, who says that?

And don't even get me started on the Dark Tower series. Oh, man. Oh, jeez....Roland....
    Although I will say that I thought "Wizard and Glass" was the slowest of the books, a complete and odd change of pace compared to the others. I suppose it was a bit difficult for me to humanize Roland, but then again, SK makes people uncomfortable quite well. And also mutilates/kills his characters.

If you really like SK, and haven't tried Dean Koontz yet, I would strongly recommend "Strangers", "Watchers", and "Whispers". "Strangers" is the most similar to SK and is the easiest transition, while "Whispers" is a more well-known side of Koontz.

erotic? more like a den member's dream

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Damn, Lady! Little Silver is getting friction burns from me reading too many of your stories at once....

You're too good.

Hello Vampirella! Wonderful stories from a wonderfully fetishistic mind. I truly enjoyed this part of this particular story. So much erotica, yet so much romance. Shows you know a thing or two about hypnosis and subliminal messages. Pheromones can trigger reactions and can program thoughts. I've tried this in the attempt to create new fetishes and it's worked. Definitely erotic! I particularly love the therapist's attitude, as it 'shines' through her big smelly unforgiving feet. Absolutely Perfect! There is no shame to express. No need for shyness when it comes to fetishism; anyone who views anyone elses fetish as 'sick' is only pretending to know the parameters of semantics, because that's all 'sickness' is - semantics and nothing more; a mere mask for the 'unknown' factor.

Best story I've read, and I prefer gay!

Was looking for a part 4, but I can understand that we only have so much time. I'd love to continue this story for my own purposes. Perhaps I or anyone else can add to it (?). I'd like to know where others would take the story . I know I'd focus on that therapist.

ps. As I read, it appears like Vampirella sees herself in the therapist (?). I always invisioned her to be like the therapist. I like it.
    Last edited by non; 18-09-2014 at 02:45 AM.