Thread: The Best Handjob/footsmelling Techniques in the Known Universe (repost)

The Best Handjob/footsmelling Techniques in the Known Universe (repost)

repost from the Ancient Amber Archives requested by beenthere

This is not a story ... just so you know ahead of time. On request, I detailed the how-to's of an event for a friend's girlfriend. After I was done, I figured members of The Den may benefit from it as well. I'm sure some of you have tried variations on this theme ... but this is my personal way of doing things. Let me know if any of you try this out and also let me know how it works for you and your partner.

THE BEST HANDJOB/FOOTSMELLING TECHNIQUES IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE
    By Amber K.

OVERVIEW
    In this body of text I will attempt to relate a scenario which can be a lot of fun and very stimulating for both you and your man. This is a columniation of the years I have spent with my husband, learning the intricacies of his penis and how to manipulate it. Obviously no two cocks are alike so you'll have to experiment to a certain extent in order to perfect this "event". I can, however, lay the ground work from which you can work. The event combines the smelling of your feet and a tortuously long handjob. There are a few techniques I will pass on as well as a list of the suggested items you will need and how to utilize them in this instance for best results. I will also discuss preparation, mood and other things you may find helpful.

ITEMS
    Here is a list of things you will need. Those with an asterisk are a must. I suggest having it all in a box and ready for the night decided upon.
    1. *Bottle of baby oil or heated Refined Coconut Oil (the least scented you can find the better)
    2. *Duck tape
    3. Pungent, stiff sock or stocking
    4. Soft cord or rope of some kind if you are doing the bondage thing (see bondage section below). You can even use strips of material from an old towel or T-shirt.
    5. Candles
    6. Music/Stereo

BONDAGE (if you take this route)
    Note: There are various ways the "event" can be enacted. Bondage is fun, and the most effective method, at least from my experience. Thus I will work from the assumption that bondage is being used, but of course you can discard it as you see fit.

First you must devise a way for your guy to be bound spread-eagled on his back. We will use the "X" shaped binding. This of course calls for his wrists to be bound above his head and his ankles tied, with legs spread. Soft cord is best, never use hand-cuffs. The best results are if the tension in the binding is rather taught, disallowing movement. Make sure the circulation is not cut off in either hands or feet, but the limbs are stretched to a point that incapacitates your man.

For the bondage aspect, there are a few other things you'll want handy. One option is a blindfold. Blindfolds are not always the best avenue to take, but can be fun nonetheless. That's something you and your partner will have to decide upon. The second item is a gag you will create. The gag is used whether you employ bondage or not. The simple version is tape. Duck tape works best, though removing it can be uncomfortable. I have found that a certain amount of sweating will occur during the "event" which will loosen the tape a bit, which makes it painless upon removal. The more involved gag is the one I mostly employ. But we'll get to that later.

PREPARATION
    Now that you have the materials you will need, its time for the preparation which can take anywhere from three days to a week or more. The preparation I am speaking of is the amount of time you go without washing your feet. For best results, I advise you go the longest you have gone without washing them. I was able to conquer a two week period, on one occasion, with staggering results.

There are of course many ways to intensify the gestation period, though most if not all are self-explanatory. Recycling socks and stockings is always good. Make sure to select your footwear carefully. Sealed shoes, without ventilation are best. It intensifies the smell and also keeps others from smelling your feet when out in public. This can be embarrassing and is usually something one would want to avoid unless they are an extrovert. Of course you know best how to really stink up your own feet.

Another important part leading up to the event is abstinence. No sex from the beginning of the preparation. I advise your man to masturbate when need be, but nothing sexual between the two of you other than romantic cuddles and so forth. Its OK to toss him a smelly sock or stocking to satiate him a bit in the meanwhile … but it's the expectation that's the most important. Set a date for the event to take place. This gives you both something to look forward to and also gives yourself a goal as to how long to go before you wash your feet.
    I mentioned masturbation for your guy. This is something that is rather important. If he completely abstains, the event will not last long. It will be pitifully short in fact and not much fun. His penis should NOT be utterly sensitive and ready to blow upon first touch.

THE EVENT
    So the day has finally arrived! All of your paraphernalia is gathered, your feet are at their most potent and you and your man are ready to begin.

THE SETTING
    Evening is best. Make sure the room is nice and warm … even higher temperatures than normal are good. Crank up that heater! The room can be dimly lit. Candles are always a nice touch in this case, but nothing scented and no incense. Maybe some soft music.

Another approach, which I have tried, is a harshly lit room. All the lights on! . That adds a certain mood to the proceedings that can be rather unique. In this case, rather raucous music is good … metal or something to that effect. Give it a shot sometime. Another fun lighting arrangement is somewhat of a spotlight deal. If possible, train a bright light on yourself and leave the rest of the room dim. Make sure it doesn't shine too much in your eyes since you want the benefit of enjoying your man's reactions to your manipulations. If utilizing any of these lighting effects, obviously do not use a blindfold on you man. Overall, make sure the room is comfortable.

Turn off the phone and lock the doors. You both are to be undisturbed until the end of the session.

GETTING READY
    Make sure you prepare the room yourself. I know it seems that you are doing a lot, but the show to follow makes the whole thing worthwhile I assure you. And if you love your man it all goes without saying. Have a nice dinner, maybe some wine if you are inclined. Allow time for it to digest.

AND WE BEGIN …
    Lead your man by his hand into the appointed room, be it bedroom or otherwise. This should be the first time he has seen the room since it has been prepared. Disrobe him. Do not allow him to remove his own clothing. You are preparing him completely from start to finish. He's in your hands for the next hour or so.

Guide him to his appointed spot. Tie his hands and feet to match the aforementioned position.

Earlier I mentioned the simple gag, which was the tape. The complex gag is as follows. You should have a pair of nylons or maybe a sock that is rather pungent and stiff with foot sweat as detailed in the needed items list. Stuff this in your guy's mouth. Make sure he doesn't choke. We want him to taste that foot funk, but not asphyxiate. Once the soiled piece of footwear is in his mouth, seal it in place with the tape. This is the complex gag and can be uncomfortable if not done incorrectly. Practice a bit beforehand to make sure its doable for you and your partner.

Sometimes nylons are best since they don't overfill the mouth. You of course have to sacrifice a pair, by cutting the foot ends off a little above the ankle area so they'll fit in his mouth. Of course the simple gag is easier but less fun.
    Now that he is prone (and if you used the complex gag he's already tasting your feet) you begin to slowly remove your clothing. As you do this, keep eye contact as best you can. If possible, wear a dress or skirt so your footwear can remain on until the appointed moment. Make sure to be sensual, don't just tear off your clothing. The main idea behind this game is the control you have over the pace. Explore your body with your hands. Tease him. And most of all, take your time!

Now is the perfect time to begin with your verbal stimulation. Remind him just how long its been since your feet have been properly washed. Tell him how stinky they are and describe what he's in for in the way of their pungent aroma. If possible, throughout the evening to come, as you describe or refer to your foot smell, try to use words in addition to stinky or smelly. Rank, nasty, filthy, dirty, reeking, and funky are all great alternatives. Of course do not leave out stinky and smelly since those are key words and music to the ears of most foot enthusiasts.

Once you are finally undressed, you have a few options. You can either begin right away, or prolong the intro as I usually do. The best way to go about this is to squat over his face. Make sure to lower yourself to where your vagina is almost touching the tip of his nose, but not quite. Now is the time to really tease him. Masturbate slowly … pleasure yourself. This is a really fun part. The best direction to face is towards his feet. In this way he has a perfect view of both your ass and your vagina. It also gives you a great view of his growing erection, if he isn't already hard from your strip-routine. If you are so inclined, which I always am, give him a show by slipping your finger in and out of your ass in conjunction with the masturbation. If so inclined, use a vibrator or dildo if you think it would arouse him more than fingers. Make sure you are balanced well enough to use both hands in this way. Nothing spoils the mood more than falling on him in this position!

Remember that the focal point of the event is the eventual smelling of your feet. Keep this in mind at all times and make sure to tell him about it while masturbating. Continue with the description of your foot aroma … continue to ask him if he wants to smell them. Really work him up!

If you cum easily, now is a good time to have an orgasm. If it takes you a while, don't push it. You don't want him to lose interest.

ON TO THE FEET…
    Now that he's nearly spastic with lust, its time for the big guns. Use those feet you've been fermenting. Sit on the floor in a way that's most comfortable for you. The only stipulations are that both feet must be able to reach his face, and you need to be able to reach his cock. Remember, you're to give a handjob for a good while. Make sure you’re in a position to do this. Have some pillows ready to make yourself comfortable if need be. Brace your elbows for endurance.

Make sure you have the oil ready. Its almost time to apply it. Remove your footwear now if you were able to keep them on while disrobing. Be sure to make a show of it. Sniff your shoe or foot if possible and make a face. I'm sure it won't be a difficult performance for you … they should be pretty potent! Continue with your narrative "Are you ready … you ready to smell my nasty feet? Think you can take it?"

A good lead-in is subjecting him to the recently removed shoes, socks or hose. Have him sniff them and ask if he likes it. Ya, I know you already know the answer, but its more fun this way. Occasional sniff them yourself for his viewing enjoyment … be sure to make a face and comment on their strong aroma. This is a great turn on for him, I assure you.

Now its time for the real thing! Lower your feet slowly onto his face or suddenly plaster them over his nose, its up to you and the mood you've created … both work well as a theatrical beginning. Now let him smell for a while before you use the baby oil. Continue to tease him verbally. Now switch to taunting him about a handjob. Tickle his balls or run a finger down his shaft during this segment. Its up to your judgment as to how long this teasing should last. Be sure to give him the full treatment when it comes to your feet. Offer him each part of the foot. Make him smell everything from your heel to your instep to between each and every toe. One mistake most women make is clamping the toes over the nose too firmly. This cuts off the air and allows no smell to enter the nostrils. This is fine if you are smothering ... but for straight footsmelling its a No-No. When using both feet, make sure his nose settles in the section beneath your toes. This is usually the most pungent area.

When you are ready to move on to the handjob, pour an ample amount of baby oil over his penis and balls. Let it spill over his pelvic area. I usually have a sheet down to catch the run off and avoid staining my coverlet. Then pour some into both hands and rub them together. This may seem like overkill but I assure you it is not. Continue for a moment to taunt him with the promise of a handjob. Now comes the actual laying of hands. Grasp his penis and squeeze gently but do not rub yet. There's always a possibility of a spontaneous orgasm at this point. If this occurs, all is not lost. Finish him off the best you know how, eventually bringing him back to erection with caressing and the smell of your feet. If we're lucky, his penis keeps its cool and we can begin. Remember to move slowly. This is a painfully slow handjob. The slower the better, no matter how much his bucks and whines. Work the poor guy into a frenzy and keep him there for as long as humanly possible.

Long, slow strokes … starting at the head down to the base. Occasionally speed up for a few seconds, avoiding the head of the penis when you do so. One technique to use occasionally is to grasp the base of his penis with one hand pulling down to make the skin taught … then sliding your other hand up and down the shaft. This maneuver can be finished by gripping the penis with only the very tip of the head poking up past your hand. Place the palm of your other hand over the exposed head and rub in a circular motion. This is sure to get his attention. This can be done fast or slow depending on the mood. Don't do this one for too long as it becomes overly sensitive in a hurry. Then again, if you're really into playfully torturing him, keep it up for as long as you want. I guarantee his body will begin to shake and convulse within a minute or so.

Depending on how adventurous the two of you are, you can always insert a finger or two (or toy) into his ass. Beware though, with most men, this will expedite the impending orgasm if done correctly.

Don't forget to occasionally make comments about your feet and whether he likes the handjob. Ask him if he wants you to go faster. Occasionally give it to him for a second or two… but mostly refuse when he nods adamantly.
    Be conscious of the testicles. If you keep a finger beneath them and slightly pressing, you can feel whether the orgasm is approaching by a slight tightening. If you notice this, stop rubbing and back off completely. Let him smell for a while without touching. Sometimes if an orgasm catches you unaware, you can tighten your grip, cutting off the flow of semen. If you keep your hand perfect motionless and don't relent, the orgasm will pass. In that case, you back off as well … to resume the handjob in a few minutes.

When you finally deem it time for him to cum, you have a few choices:

The most obvious is that you speed up the handjob. I don't suggest a blurring type of speed. Something in between the slow torture and normal pace.

The other option is much more fun. Keep a steady pace and slowly build in speed. You'll know when he's about to cum by the tension of his body and the sounds he'll make. I'm sure you're familiar with them. Now's the fun part. Slow down! Oh, that orgasm is going to come no matter what now… but its gonna be a hell of a show. Keep a slow constant rhythm. Don't be tempted to speed up when you see the first jet of semen. Stay firm and steady throughout the orgasm. Basically you milk it out. Coax him softly with things like "That's it … good boy … ya … smell those feet and cum for me." That kind of thing.

Don't stop the methodical handjob until he's completely spent. Personally I like to have my mouth sealed over the head when the orgasm hits … call me gross. If you do this, be prepared …there's going to be a lot.

AFTERWARD
    After he has finished you have some options. You can always untie him and cuddle which is always nice. You can get a warm wash cloth and clean him up … which can also be followed by the good cuddles.
    The last option will only work sometimes depending on the virility of your man. Keep in mind he's pretty exhausted after the ordeal, but I have on occasion, managed to coax another erection with the use of my footsmell and gentle rubbing after the sensitivity of his penis has decreased. If the erection remains after the orgasm then you're obviously all set without the coaxing, though his penis may be overly sensitive.

Basically you now have your man, bound and defenseless, with a brand new erection all for you. Keep in mind he has just climaxed and it will be a while before he achieves another one. You've got all the time you need. Climb up there and get that orgasm you may have not achieved earlier! If you're flexible, get a foot into the action. Place one of you smelly soles on his face while you ride him. If that's too awkward for you, make sure your shoes, socks or hose are at hand to place over his nose to complete his footsmelling experience...

Basically that's it. If you have a good imagination I'm sure you can think of a few tricks to add on your own. The plans that I have laid out can be truncated to be a lead up to intercourse. All you really need to do is stop well before the orgasm hits. Everything else can still be utilized in this instance.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

Apprentice Footsniffer footlover466's Avatar
    Wow, now that's a detailed how too on pleasing a foot guy. I'll have my girlfriend check this out
    Your Pal,
    Lautrec

Haha ...well that's what its there for. Let me know how it goes.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

Fledgling Footsniffer beenthere's Avatar
    There it is! This was a rush of nostalgia, a reminder of your literary prowess and an incredibly hot read. Thanks again
    Formerly sniffherfeet

Very hot. I've never read this before, it's great! Though I've been lucky enough to experience similar endeavors with my current girlfriend quite a few times.

HOT!
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

I...this was your writing? Holy cow, I've had this saved on my bookmarks from Literotica for what, almost a year now? I had no idea! I'm shared this with my girlfriend; hopefully we do it soon.
    Last edited by sacurason; 06-02-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    I...this was your writing? Holy cow, I've had this saved on my bookmarks from Literotica for what, almost a year now? I had no idea! I've shared this with my girlfriend; we hope to do it soon.
    Posted without author info?

http://www.literotica.com/s/handjob-...ing-techniques

Posted by another name. Heh. If you value it, you might want the post removed.

Notably, it appears to have been posted a ridiculously long time ago.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Thanks for the heads up, sacurason. Reported him to literotica for plagiarism and contacted him personally requesting he take the initiative and remove it. Love how he added "(written from a female point of view)" as a caveat in the beginning. What a sad, fatuous asshammer ...

Apprentice Footsniffer footlover466's Avatar
    Well, I had my girlfriend look it over and after a long week of "preparation" we met up and well I must say Vamp. Thank you so much! It was a wonderful new experience. A++ on everything. ^_^
    Your Pal,
    Lautrec

Yay! Super happy to hear that, Lautrec. Does my heart good!

Apprentice Footsniffer classyfeet's Avatar
    I HAVE TO DO THIS, and no, I'm didn't use capitals by mistake.

Not sure what the best part is, the preparation or the event itself. I loooooove the anticipation and teasing!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    That...was...awesome. Very good understanding of how the male body and psyche works. Obviously born of a long time together but certainly much of it is transferable to most men; we are simple creatures.

I've always wondered, what happened to Vampirella? Such a strong force in the FF community and then *poof*, gone. Unless I'm not looking hard enough........what's her story? Real story I mean.

She's a busy lady... and because she's been a part of DOSF (and DOSF a part of her) for so long, due to her family circumstances (which I can't go into) her coming here can sometimes be difficult. When crunch time comes, and coming to DOSF could end up hurting you or your loved ones, that's just the way it's got to be. The one thing I'm sure of is that she WILL come back; I can never be sure of how long she will stay, or how much time will pass in the mean-time, but I do know that she will come back.

Next year, I'll be able to say that I've known Vampirella for twenty years. I hope that twenty is only the beginning.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks Ergle, I could loosely say the same. I remember my first foray into the internet; discovering WU's going on old flash chat sites and opening my mind to the possibility that there were many others out there like me. Reduced a lot of shame. Not long after I discovered her stories which fit my fantasies perfectly. I've recently come up with my own foot fetish business and I have a 'pioneers' page on the yet-to-go-live website because I want to herald the people that paved the way. They all, including Vamps and The Den, have my gratitude for paving the way and helping me 'come out' as an adorer of feet.

Ah, a fellow child of the Den.

Have you got an old name we'd know?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    No Sir, I think I only properly signed up on this a year ago as I was content to read but not all that bothered about posting.

I think it was mainly because I was happy with the 'quick fix' of pictures online rather than investing time in script. Now I'm older (forty this year) and I want to feel more connected, perhaps even a bit of a voice for younger people that went through the difficulties of being a bit different, to the FF community.

It's what's driving the business I have in mind. It's a way off but should be live within 6 months.

Adam
    PS: I'm on your side with this Soles2Nose crap.