Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm looking for input on stories to repost ...HELP!

Banned
    Aaaaaaand I really did find one story I didn't read before!
    Please don't stop "spamming" the forum with these, Vampy, your stories kick ass!
    Thanks so much for bringing some of the best feet stories I've ever read in the internet back to their rightful place (And for allowing us all to read em, as well ^_^)!

tree sitters?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I have to say i'm quite interested in reading any stories vamp puts up.
    Last edited by silentjayhat; 01-02-2014 at 09:55 PM.

sniffguy ...Tree-Sitters is up

plmkplmk ... My First Feet is up as well

@silentjayhat: There was a point in which I was writing multiple commission stories a week ...between Mom duties, running The Den and a full time job, my free time to work on my own stuff was slim. I had a number of stories in the work in progress stage and I decided to ask the community which ones I should complete. I posted a list of in-progress stories, each with a brief synopsis and a poll that went with it. As with When Housewives Attack, most of the stories garnered little to no interest ...and were thus abandoned in favor of tales folks wanted to see completed. At present, the first part of the story is done ...the rest is in outline. I'd be happy to post whats been written but it seems like a cheap tease without any resolution. If there's interest, I may pick it back up and finish it off.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

Footsniffer
    I'd love it if the next batch included at least one commission or never before on the Den story

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well now I know why I was never able to find it XD. As far as posting the outline, tease as it may be I know I would like to see it.( if for nothing else to see what one of your fantastic stories looks like in its outlined stage). Aside from that I would like to note that whatever stories of yours you decide to post I know i'm not alone here when I say, I'm going to read all of them , so post as many as you like.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Vampirella, I'm so very, very glad to see you back, and I hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting Aromatherpay. In my opinion, it's one of your underrated stories. I've been waiting a long time to read it again!

I hope you'll eventually get to completing some of those stories you started in the later years, or maybe even write some new ones when the mood strikes and time is of avail.

Cheers!

Vampirella, I'm probably gonna make you feel old here, so I hope you can take it fairly well. When I first wandered onto this forum, I went under a different username and didn't talk too much; I preferred to read what other people were saying. The reason for my lack of communication? I was somewhere around the age of fourteen. I understood the rules of the forum, and that I wasn't technically supposed to be on here, but I was also a very confused teen who needed some answers because he thought he was a freak. ergle, feel free to stab my past self for abusing the forum if you like, I'm 'legal' now.

As of right now I'm 19, and pretty damn happy with myself. I cannot underestimate the impact you had on my understanding of my sexuality with your stories. The forum itself was a great platform for me in understanding that my fetish wasn't so freakish, and your stories helped to push my understanding of foot fetishism a lot further. I hope that doesn't burden you with any moral misgivings, but I really wanted to get this out here while I had the chance. To make all of this blather more simple, thank you for making my early teens a lot less confusing.

Now for which stories to post: I'm gonna have to be a bad egg and jump on ergle's bandwagon here. Hopefully you post as much as possible, and even more hopefully you produce more content. I would be very interested to see how the writing has changed over the years. Alright! I will now get off my soapbox.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Oh man Vampirella is back! I used to search for some of your stories and had thought they were gone forever and my chance of ever reading them again had gone for good!

Not actually even 100% these were all yours but if we're being honest, they were excellent so it's incredibly likely!

Ones I've been endlessly searching for over the years are:

- Office Politics
    - Rachel gets her wish
    - The yellow pill (or something)

And one I have no idea of the name of, but was the best goddam erotic story I'd ever read in my life hands down!!!

I think it started with a young girl being made to smell the feet of her babysitter or something, then gradually her 2 sisters came home and got roped in, then their mother as well was forced to get involved with lots of foot smelling and other stuff going on between them all...then I think the woman pretended to have a gun to force the mother to keep going when she called enough was enough, and eventually at the end she realised the woman had left out the window or something while her and her daughters were still doing things that they needn't have because she had already gone and was no longer forcing them to, but even after that 2 of the daughters decided to keep going on the mother and younger daughter anyway.....

or SOMETHING along those lines anyway!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The footsmelling-handjob technique was my favorite how to on the internet. As far as fiction "The Bitch of Channel 6" was always my favorite. Thanks so much for re-posting that one. I would love to see a continuation if you ever have the free time.

thx

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Please post everything, there are so many stories that i miss.

I remember one about a rock concert that was great, or some of the younger experiences with a goth girl etc...

Thanks for all the great work!

Fledgling Footsniffer UnderTwoFeet's Avatar
    Upload all finished stories you have
    A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. Your faith will perform miracles especially when you get your hands and feet involved.
    I Love Stinky Feet[]

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I'm not sure if is it a story of yours, but I remeber about had read a story of two girls friends which used to bet with other and they would change who would use the pair of smelly socks. Sometimes the looser would have to sniff the feets. I remember that in one of the bets, the looser had to wear that smeely pair of socks and than the two girls went to a shoe store, and the winner laughed as the shoe seller woman shrinked her nose when approched the feet.
    Last edited by daves931; 13-10-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Maybe if we bump it she'll reply! It's not like she hasn't in six months!