Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for input on stories to repost ...HELP!

I'm looking for input on stories to repost ...HELP!

So I'd like to repost some of my old stories. The issue I'm having: as I'm digging through my past work, all I can think is, "Well, this is crap ...that's crap ...this one is just embarrassing ...hell with that one ..." and on and on. At this rate they'll all just languish on my computer. So, to ease the process I'll need some input.

What would you like to see again? Favorite story? All that jazz. Refrain from answers like, "You suck Vampy, no one wants to read your trash!! ". That won't be helpful.

I don't require titles. If you remember the name, great. If not, that's OK too. Giving a brief synopsis will hopefully narrow things down. If you can be more descriptive than, "it was that one with the girl who did that thing with that guy I think she had red hair" I would appreciate it.

Note: Tricky thing with titles is that some of my stuff was posted under the working title to later be reposted using the official title. Some of the stories saved to my computer are still laboring under the working title ...the final title only ever posted in DOSF (and its been so damn long I may not remember the final title I gave it). Oops.

To put things in perspective, consolidating everything I have brings the grand total to 98 stories. Some of them are commission stories that never made it into The Den ...some are unfinished pieces ...so I have a good bit to sort through. Just being clear so you don't think I'm being a lazy-ass.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

Fledgling Footsniffer beenthere's Avatar
    Hmmm, perhaps your most memorable writing in my mind was something something footsmelling and maybe(!) HJ technique. There was a reference to harsh lighting and it sounded like non-fiction. Sorry for the crap recall.

Also, as a general statement, I can't think of any piece of your writing that I didn't enjoy reading.
    Formerly sniffherfeet

I'm sorry, but I'm going to say something that many people are probably thinking and you're praying nobody says...

Please, repost everything... especially the ones you'd rather forget.

You never posted a bad story, here... and back in the day, you did more for fetish erotica online than probably most other authors combined. Additionally, I have a very nostalgic and personal connection to most of the things you posted back then and I'm sure that's going to be a recurring theme with a lot of people. Everything is going to be somebody's favourite, somebody's first, the story that "clicked" with them, the story that helped them accept their sexuality, etc, etc, etc... that may sound like an over-egged pudding, but you know it's true for me, and I know I'm not the only one.

Some of your best work has been missing for over a decade.

Please, don't discriminate... perhaps start with your favourites...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

^^^ What Ergle said!
    "I'm from trouble"

I didn't get near enough a chance to read your writing Vamp... But. Being a bit biased as I may, I'm a fan of all girl/girl stuff first and foremost. But, I think the Den as a whole would love any and all of your work!

I recently got into the writing thing my self on here, and would love to read someone who is great at it, so I can learn a few things to better my own hand at the craft of it.

Thanks for narrowing it down for me, Ergle

Hehe ... in all seriousness ...thank you for your kind words.

@beenthere: I was just discussing that with Carnal the other day and I know exactly which one you're talking about (its called The Best Handjob/Footsmelling Techniques in the Known Universe ...I obviously had humbleness issues back then) . It will most certainly be among the first to go up. Thank you for the suggestion.
    http://www.footsniffing.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=501&dateline=13150106  05

I imagine it will be followed closely by many more things "going up"...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Banned
    I bought the e-book many years ago, and I can tell you I still read and enjoy everything on there. I have no idea why you'd be embarrassed by any of your writing, have you seen some of the crap that's been posted in the stories section as of late? Also, any commissions or stuff not before posted on the Den would be a major bonus
    Last edited by WolfBronski; 30-01-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer footlover466's Avatar
    I have to agree. I mean I remember personally loving all your stories (or at least the many I read) if possible post the lot of them.
    Your Pal,
    Lautrec

Banned
    I'm with Ergle on this one.
    Repost EVERYTHING.
    I remember some time ago; when the stories where actually still on HERE, then they were gone, and even though I've found several of them on other sites...
    It makes you think "What if you missed some, after all?". And considering how AWESOME I found most of the ones I did read, that would be a great shame.
    So yeah, please repost all of them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Going to take me some time as I said. Have to read through them and make sure they are complete version and not fragments. It'll have to be a work in progress. Though, if someone posts a request in this thread ...that story will move to the top of the list.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good to see you are back, Vampirella and hope everything is fine with you. I love all your classic stories and I was losing hope of reading them again, very glad you decided to repost them.

The one that comes to my mind and I was hoping to find was titled 'First time is always painful' if I am not mistaken. That would be great if you could repost it. Thanks

Apprentice Footsniffer
    It's absolutely awesome to have you back, Vampirella! I am thankful that you're doing well. Now that you've gotten your land-legs back and started to settle in, I'd like to request a story I believe is entitled "No one Loves You Like Your Mother," or something along those lines. I am also intrigued by your finished/unfinished stories that were never posted here. Even fragments of those would be welcome posts! And if you ever getting the "writing bug" again, I have always, always thought you would write an awesome giantess story with a tiny son or in it.

OK ... spammed the forum with some stuff tonight.

beenthere: I posted The Best Handjob/footsmelling Techniques in the Known Universe for you.

footslvefootboy: The First Time Is Always Painful is up as well

Thank you for the requests!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My favorite story described the first time you got to enjoy Becca's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by plmkplmk View Post
    My favorite story described the first time you got to enjoy Becca's feet.
    I'll post that with the next batch. Thank you for the sugeestion, plmkplmk.

Fledgling Footsniffer beenthere's Avatar
    Thank you so much! I appreciate reaching into the archives for a gushing fan.
    Formerly sniffherfeet

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirella View Post
    I'll post that with the next batch. Thank you for the sugeestion, plmkplmk.
    Thank you. Very glad that you're back.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I've never had the pleasure of reading it, but I've seen the cover photo/ picture depicting "When House Wives Attack" several times and I've always been curious. It would be much appreciated to get a chance to read that =).