Thread: Wife feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

Wife feet

So my wife knows I kinda have a foot fetish. But I’m a little embarrassed to tell her that I want her feet to be stinky. Any ideas how to go about telling her ?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Do you already do some foot play with her that doesn't involve smelling? If so, the best way to do it would be to mention it while you're doing it. Especially if it happens to be a moment where she has stinky feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    So my wife knows I kinda have a foot fetish. But I’m a little embarrassed to tell her that I want her feet to be stinky. Any ideas how to go about telling her ?
    I was in your are position not that long ago. My wife has now fully enbraced it and does not think it's weird at all. This could work out really well for you.

How much of a foot fetish does she know you have? What is the extent of your indulgence?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Esclavo View Post
    I was in your are position not that long ago. My wife has now fully enbraced it and does not think it's weird at all. This could work out really well for you.

How much of a foot fetish does she know you have? What is the extent of your indulgence?

Basically the extent of my foot fetish with her is when we have sex I like to sniff her feet or suck her toes. Basically just like to have her feet next to my face when we have sex. But most of the time they don’t stink

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Comment on her feet not smelling when you're doing it, and tell her that you'd actually like it if they did then and there. That's what I would do anyway.

Fledgling Footsniffer suxbgolden's Avatar
    Tell her, without being scary.

Chance are that she is actively working to avoid any smell: just out of trying to please you.
    It happened with a girlfriend of mine

SG

Fledgling Footsniffer
    You should just be honest with your wife. Don't be ashamed to let her know what you like. I was in your situation myself. I just told her one night and she was completely cool about it. She also said she kind of knew I liked her feet smelly. I just wish I told her sooner.
    If you do decide to tell her just take things slow.
    I'm just offering my thoughts on the matter, not trying to tell you what to do. Good luck in the future.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I was also in this exact same position. I told her about a time together when her
    “feet were extra funky—-and it turned me on to no end! Ever since then that’s all I can think about- i don’t know why. I can’t help it. But it’s an incredible turn on for me”

Since then - and a little more nudging in the right direction, it’s been the most incredible journey from her discovering the extra kink in the beginning to completely embracing. Was a helluva ride. And still goin. Tell her

Good advice from the last two responses. I was also in the same situation and being honest was the best decision I could have made. It's amazing.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

God Of Footsniffing
    I am sure if you just ease her into it, she will be totally willing to indulge in your smell fetish. After all, just worship her feet after a long day at work or maybe after a hard workout.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Be honest and open. Or make it seem like you just discovered you get more turned on when they smell. Either way you’ll be glad you did. And then you’ll be getting texts like this one I just got 10 min ago. 2864363F-8958-4487-BA43-D87D5D4C0AB3.jpeg