Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady Di's Beautiful Feet

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Maybe also a few pics of her sole? Nice pictures! How do they smell actually?
    Sure I'll see what I can do. She has sexy soles and a nice arch. The pics I've posted don't do them justice.

They always smell amazing..but nothing that overpowering. No vinegar type smell. It's mostly a damp sweat smell...I usually like to sniff them right out of her shoes because she usually doesn't have too strong of a scent.

Sock_sniffer & Tim,
    Last night my goddess wife came home and she did have her black ankle socks on. Before I could ask if I could take pics, she put her feet up on our kitchen table, told me take her shoes off and sniff her socked feet. She then told me to take them off and clean her feet. Of course I obliged and indulged until she was happy. After the fact, I did mention that there were some requests for some new pics and she said she is perfectly fine with that. Sooo, long story short..the pics are coming but I do have priorities please stay tuned!

man what I wouldn't give to be you

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Once again, those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing them, and also the little story of what happened last night (very nice indeed). Looking forward to seeing the sock pictures whenever you are able to post them.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Quote Originally Posted by sniffguy View Post
    man what I wouldn't give to be you
    Ha! Thanks...I'm a lucky man for sure. I've always dated or been with people that understood my fetish and weren't put off by it. However, my beautiful goddess wife has take it to a different level. She loves that she can drive me wild with her feet. She likes that I'm different and not afraid to be myself. She enjoys having her feet worshipped even though she doesn't necessarily have a fetish. She loves the attention. I never thought I would meet someone like that but I did. I'm sure once you find the one she will embrace it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Once again, those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing them, and also the little story of what happened last night (very nice indeed). Looking forward to seeing the sock pictures whenever you are able to post them.
    Thanks! I'll be sure to get them up as soon as I can.

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    I love women like that.