Thread: Lady Di's Footslave (Non-Fiction)

Lady Di's Footslave (Non-Fiction)

Hello all. I'm very excited to share my recent experiences with all of you.

I married recently (October 2017) and my marriage has been nothing short of incredible. My wife always knew from day 1 that I was into feet, but I don't know if she really knew the extent of it. Either way, I wanted to share our recent experiences and our change in lifestyle.

My wife has always been a dominant presence, but we never have explored dominance in the true sense until recently. Yes we have done some bdsm, but it was more of role playing in the past..until about two weeks ago. It was at that time that we had a heart to heart talk about our marriage and what we wanted from each other..and naturally we just both decided that she was going to be the domme in our marriage and I was going to be her sunbissive. What's different now, is that this is our life. This is how we are living each day. So far so good.

So, as most of you know, with domination comes body worship and foot worship. I'm excited to say that she has dcompletely embraced this concept. When I'm a good submissive, she rewards me with some foot sniffing and food worship. Which leads me to last night and today...

Last night was rough. I was running and I usually take off my ring when i run. Well, after I cleaned myself up for dinner, I forgot that I had left my ring at home. Needless to say, she was not happy, and as a result, I was not allowed to sniff her feet.

Today was a different story. As I do each morning, I brewed my wife her cofeee before I left for work and also wrote her a daily love note that I leave next to the coffee pot each morning. I usually hear from her early in the morning, however today she decided to sleep in. Once she woke up, she reminded me to read up on how to be a good submissive (this is still pretty new to us both) and she also mentioned she was going to work out. This is pretty much the norm. Later in the day, while she was at work, I asked what shoes and socks she was wearing. She said "ankle boots with black ankle socks..the same socks I wore to run and workout in." Of course this instantly made me excited and I couldn't concentrate at work. She is learning how easy it is to tease me with her feet.

Fast forward to this evening..she sent me a list of things she wanted done by the time she got home. Of course all things were done by the time she arrived. Before I got home, I stopped at the store to get her favorite whiskey and a dozen roses. I had the drink waiting for her when she got home right next to the roses. When I saw her car pull up, I was so excited to just see how happy should would be with her flowers and her favorite drink. Needless to say, she absolutely loved it. She then proceeds to tell me: "since you have been so thoughtful and so sweet, I will allow you to have some time with my feet." What this means is that I'm allowed to remove her shoes from her feet and inhale her sweaty socks that she has been in all day. At first I was on my stocach but then she told me to lie on my back..which I did. She proceeded to smother my face with both of her socked feet...smashing my nostrils and nose with her toes. Her feet smelled absolutely amazing. They were incredible. After ten minutes of complete foot domination , she decided she was going to make us dinner. She made a great dinner and continued to drink throughout the night.

After dinner, we decided to play cards..crazy I know while we were on our last game of cards, she proceeded to put her socked feet up on the table close to my face. Of course I asked if I could take her
    socks off and she said yes of course. As my face drew near her bare feet, she proceeded to cross her ankles and run her toes across my nose..every swipe to my nose I was inhaling. The smell was mesmerizing. There is no other way to put It. She let me sniff while she was talking on the phone. After she was done, I got some balls and asked if I could clean up the dirt between her toes. Without hesitation, she says "sure" So I spread each toe and licked out any dirt that I saw between them. She was smiling and was amused by this. It was an incredible experience that I won't forget.

I'm sorry for the long winded post, but I'm very excited about our new adventures ahead. I can't wait to share them all with you (in two days I should have another - i got the courage to ask her that and when she clipped her toenails next if she would feed me some). It's amazing being married to someone that I can truly be myself with. I found my ONE. I know that every one of you will find yours as well (if you haven't already)

Btw - she was completely ok with me taking photos of her feet and posting them. I'll try uploading them to the photo section of the site. I painted her toes so don't judge!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope you have a lifetime of them with the wonderful woman you are married to. I look forward to reading about more of these in the future.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Happy to hear you have it like you want it, but please, be careful, having a dominant wife in your bedroom can be fun, but I don't think it's a great idea if you were submissive to her all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Happy to hear you have it like you want it, but please, be careful, having a dominant wife in your bedroom can be fun, but I don't think it's a great idea if you were submissive to her all the time.
    Nonsense! It absolutely varies from person to person. If she's happy in that position 100% of the time, and he is as well, then they'll be more happy, not less.

I would just suggest checking in from time to time to see if those positions are remaining satisfactory for both partners. If not, then y'all may need to take a break from the positions or do contracts, stuff like that.

Either way, I'm happy for you, dude! Best wishes to ya!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    Thanks for sharing your experiences, Esclavo, it's good to see you found someone to fulfill your desires

As for the rest of the field, unless if Esclavo asks for it, the best advice to give is no advice. As long as they are happy with this arrangement that's all that matters.

Wel it's been awhile, but things have been going very well.

My wife has completely been into my foot ferish and using her dominant position to make me earn the right to even sniff her feet. For someone that hasn't known much about the fetish, she had really taken a liking to the attention I give her feet and what they do to me. She has been wearing socks for multiple days to give me a "treat" if I've been the sunbissive she expects me to be that day.

It's really been a lot of fun. She's let's me clean in between her toes as well. I don't have any specific stories necessarily, but this is about an every day occurrence. We are still new to the domme sub lifestyle and foot fetiscism is still new to her in a way..but there should be more stories soon.

I'm going to continue to try to take more pics...btw we found out she's pregnant so she will need those feet worshipped more and more!

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock_sniffer View Post
    Congratulations.
    Thanks! Much appreciated.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Nonsense! It absolutely varies from person to person. If she's happy in that position 100% of the time, and he is as well, then they'll be more happy, not less.

I would just suggest checking in from time to time to see if those positions are remaining satisfactory for both partners. If not, then y'all may need to take a break from the positions or do contracts, stuff like that.

Either way, I'm happy for you, dude! Best wishes to ya!
    I'm going to take back what I said, my bad. I read some experiences online where people practically became a slave of another, in all things (also financially). This isn't that bad at all. Sorry

With that said: I'm honestly happy for you. I really hope you've found the one as you said. Trust me, that's a big accomplishment in one's life. I would love to hear more

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I'm going to take back what I said, my bad. I read some experiences online where people practically became a slave of another, in all things (also financially). This isn't that bad at all. Sorry

With that said: I'm honestly happy for you. I really hope you've found the one as you said. Trust me, that's a big accomplishment in one's life. I would love to hear more
    I
    Understand what you meant though. Because even when that lifestyle is enjoyed by both sides, ‘real life’ has a small tendency to take priority. For instance if your wallet happens to get stolen but you had plans to be home after work, have dinner ready, house cleaned etc, in hopes of getting a reward. But in reality you had a shit day at work, need to get to the dmv for a new drivers license, stop by your bank(s), make all necessary phone calls, health insurance cards etc... you get home late and not in the mood to play mistress/slave. Being able to say “I’m exhausted. I’m getting takeout, grabbin a shower and jumpin in bed early tonight”. Always being “on the clock” (even for something you love) sounds like some exceptions would have to be made.
    If that was responded with “I don’t care about your damn wallet! I want my dinner and the house clean! Take care of your stuff on your own time!” I don’t know if ‘not turning it off ever’ is 100% realistic. 24/7 cannot last until shit hits the fan. Definately need to establish ground rules even if you don’t want to.

No worries at all. I didn't take anything personally. We are adults and we know what we like and what works for us. I do understand the concern for sure. We did a lot of research, reading, etc. before we decided to do this.

There are exceptions that take us away from this. We have small children so it can be difficult to do all the time. Also, if I have a crap day at work and needed to talk with her about it, she would be all ears. With that said, I suck it up if I have a bad day and make sure I leave that at work. I love making sure she is taken care of in all ways the second she steps foot in the door. It works for us at he moment

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Thank you for your answers Ajm5983 and Esclavo.
    I do agree with Ajm5983. I also think that we all agree on one thing: communication is essential for keeping a relationship healthy. Reading the story, I think there is good communication. Also, I would love to hear more Esclavo!

Thank you for your answers Ajm5983 and Esclavo.
    I do agree with Ajm5983. I also think that we all agree on one thing: communication is essential for keeping a relationship healthy. Reading the story, I think there is good communication. Also, I would love to hear more Esclavo!
    I'll be sure to share more stories. Also, you are absolutely right about communication! She's getting her masters in therapy so she's pretty good about it