Thread: Foot smelling

Fledgling Footsniffer

Foot smelling

Hi all, so I'm wondering what kind of "motivation" the girl has to make you smell her, like your wife/girlfriend partner?
    It never makes so much sense to me the "i want to get my feet stinky and make you smell them".... though ideally that's THE fantasy

So, in role playing what do you guys think makes sense for the girl to have as motivation to make you smell her feet?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The motivation is that she wants to make you happy, no?

God Of Footsniffing
    I think with some women it's a more or less of a power trip. There are some dominant women who love to have other people "suffer" and I am one of those people who would love to "suffer" under their feet. But there are others who do it so their relationship partners are happy and satisfied.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 02-01-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SavourtheSavour View Post
    The motivation is that she wants to make you happy, no?
    This is what I have found to be true.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Happy new year, ladies and gentlemen! A belated response, but a response nonetheless...

The reason is... all manner of reasons. FT hit on one of them - sometimes the motivation is to dominate. Sometimes the motivation is to please your partner.

Let's not forget the nicest one of all; because they are excited by knowing that you're excited. SPF said I should comment in this thread, and said that she's fascinated by the effect her feet have on me. It's not just a case of doing something neutral to make me happy; it's a buzz for her - both in seeing (and feeling) my reaction to her feet, and because... well... who doesn't feel good knowing that their partner is crazy about them? When I'm at the foot of the bed, pulling off a sweat-soaked sock with my teeth, burying my nose between her soles, and shuddering with pleasure, and I look up to her, the eyes that look back at me don't lie. She loves it. There is a great deal of some physical pleasure to be had from loving attention being lavished upon one's feet.

To summarise... your partner doesn't have to have a foot fetish in order to gain fulfillment from the way you express yours, any more than you have to have a pussy in order to enjoy eating one.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    When I'm at the foot of the bed, pulling off a sweat-soaked sock with my teeth, burying my nose between her soles, and shuddering with pleasure, and I look up to her, the eyes that look back at me don't lie. She loves it.
    Hot damn ergle, that's some fiery words you've got there.

Finally a comment from me! ;-)

Ah, the eyes! Those gorgeous eyes staring up at me while he devours my sweaty, stinky feet are more than enough of an incentive to wear stinky shoes/socks for him! It's an almost magical feeling knowing that a person desires every inch of your body. I know it doesn't stop at my feet and I think that's a "key" factor....no one wants to be just a pair of feet. I know when I see THAT look I'm going to have difficulty walking the next day and that every inch of me is going to be lavished with attention until I'm a limp pile in the bed.

I would just suggest letting your partner know how you feel from the beginning and don't act weird about it. Chances are if YOU don't act self conscious about anything then SHE won't either!
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Happy new year, ladies and gentlemen! A belated response, but a response nonetheless...

The reason is... all manner of reasons. FT hit on one of them - sometimes the motivation is to dominate. Sometimes the motivation is to please your partner.

Let's not forget the nicest one of all; because they are excited by knowing that you're excited. SPF said I should comment in this thread, and said that she's fascinated by the effect her feet have on me. It's not just a case of doing something neutral to make me happy; it's a buzz for her - both in seeing (and feeling) my reaction to her feet, and because... well... who doesn't feel good knowing that their partner is crazy about them? When I'm at the foot of the bed, pulling off a sweat-soaked sock with my teeth, burying my nose between her soles, and shuddering with pleasure, and I look up to her, the eyes that look back at me don't lie. She loves it. There is a great deal of some physical pleasure to be had from loving attention being lavished upon one's feet.

To summarise... your partner doesn't have to have a foot fetish in order to gain fulfillment from the way you express yours, any more than you have to have a pussy in order to enjoy eating one.
    Did I mention that I'm CRAZY about this man???
    "I'm from trouble"

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    It's an almost magical feeling knowing that a person desires every inch of your body. I know it doesn't stop at my feet and I think that's a "key" factor....no one wants to be just a pair of feet. I know when I see THAT look I'm going to have difficulty walking the next day and that every inch of me is going to be lavished with attention until I'm a limp pile in the bed.
    This is why my wife is keen for me to indulge my fetish with her. It doesn't begin and end with just her feet. In fact, many times we are intimate and feet aren't even involved. I appreciate all of her, and I am very happy to do the things she really enjoys.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Apprentice Footsniffer
    It makes me happy to read those things

Fledgling Footsniffer
    You people are wonderful.