Thread: Drier climate makes for smellier feet?

Fledgling Footsniffer

Drier climate makes for smellier feet?

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone has experience with this.

My girlfriend embraces my fetish and wears flats and toms inside for me all the time, wears the same pair of socks for over a week, and so on.
    We live in a humid environment, and her feet are the least smelly of my past girlfriends, you can definitely notice the smell but at times you have to search for it a little even after wearing shoes 10 hours.

Now she is in drier colder climate for Xmas with family, apparently every time she's taken off her shoes that the smell hits her from a distance right away and that they are just overall smelling a lot stronger.

Anyone have experience or science on this? I'm starting to think about buying a dehumidifier lol!

Could be diet related, perhaps? She's probably eating differently at her folk's house.

Could it also be the length of time she's worn the shoes? My fiancee has to consistently wear the same pair of shoes for like a couple months before they'll consistently smell.
    Last edited by sacurason; 18-12-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Could be diet related, perhaps? She's probably eating differently at her folk's house.

Could it also be the length of time she's worn the shoes? My fiancee has to consistently wear the same pair of shoes for like a couple months before they'll consistently smell.
    That's the thing, she's been eating the same so far and has only been there for a day and a half at the point that she's told me this.

Possibly, she's had these flats for 2-3 months now but consistently wears them all hours while she's at home. There is a huge humidity difference between home and where she is at though. I know of her mom takes off her shoes, the smell fills the room. Maybe my girlfriend is just slowly having that become her too? Still looking at a dehumidifier, as it would help with the damp cold winter times anyway