Thread: Unexpected footsmelling experience

Red face Unexpected footsmelling experience

I wanted to share this delightful trifle that happened while I was traveling in the North for a business meeting, last week.

I arrived late to a small hotel near to the airport and still need to eat something before going to sleep.
    When I asked to the young woman at the reception (maybe 25 yo), she told me that they have no more restaurant open and that I have to go to the near town to find something still open.

Since she insisted that I have to hurry up, she politely proposed me to leave my baggage there and take the room later and I agreed.

She led me to a small Staff room to leave my suitcase and when I entered I was welcome by a distinct foot smell.
    It was a small no window utility room, used by the girls of the staff to change their winter boots into the flats of their working attire:
    I counted a pair of Uggs, that probably belonged to her, and two pairs of black patent ballerina flats aligned near the wall.

Sometimes you have smelly feet happening unexpectedly.

SG

Ha, lucky! Someone must have some very potent feet to leave the room smelling that way. Or perhaps she had just come in for her shift!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Someone must have some very potent feet
    Smells like that: anyway, the room was small.
    SG