Thread: Stories where a girl doesn't wash her feet on purpose

Fledgling Footsniffer

Stories where a girl doesn't wash her feet on purpose

Do you guys know of any stories where a girl deliberatly does not wash her feet?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Those stories would be indeed great!

And to be the one who gets to smell them

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Made a bet with a girl recently that she couldn't make her feet too smelly for me to enjoy and she is going all out to try and prove me wrong. It's almost cute she has no idea how futile an endeavour this is. Meeting up with her Wednesday maybe I'll tell the story here on the Den.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Made a bet with a girl recently that she couldn't make her feet too smelly for me to enjoy and she is going all out to try and prove me wrong. It's almost cute she has no idea how futile an endeavour this is. Meeting up with her Wednesday maybe I'll tell the story here on the Den.
    Sounds good! Would love to know how this goes for you.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Good luck dude, tell us how it goes.

God Of Footsniffing
    I would like to know also.

As for me, the best ones are the women have smelly feet without them knowing or trying. A few weeks back I was with a woman with very stiny feet. While sucking her toes I complimented her by saying her feet smelled beautifully. She then said thanks, she rubbed cocanut cream on them. That's when I grinned! LOL

God Of Footsniffing

As for me, the best ones are the women who have smelly feet without them knowing or trying. A few weeks back I was with a woman with very stinky feet. While sucking her toes I complimented her by saying her feet smelled beautifully. She then said thanks, she rubbed cocanut cream on them. That's when I grinned! LOL
    Last edited by FootTimes; 21-11-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post

As for me, the best ones are the women who have smelly feet without them knowing or trying. A few weeks back I was with a woman with very stiny feet. While sucking her toes I complimented her by saying her feet smelled beautifully. She then said thanks, she rubbed cocanut cream on them. That's when I grinned! LOL
    Oh wow really? I guess I'm quite the opposite then, I love it when they want their feet to be smelly

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by ibins View Post
    Oh wow really? I guess I'm quite the opposite then, I love it when they want their feet to be smelly
    I guess either way it doesn't matter as long as the end result smells sweet to us!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Man I was hoping to have some great story to tell you all but I'm disappointed. I have to say it was funny though. So apparently her idea of making her feet as smelly as possible and going all out is one day in her smelly work shoes and wearing the same socks and shoes the next day when she hung out with me. She even took a shower right before she came over. Don't get me wrong still had fun and they smelled but not a ton lol.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Maybe you can laugh at her and say she doesn't smell at all, try to provoke her, maybe she want to rebet?