Thread: Natsukos Midnight Radio

Natsukos Midnight Radio

Hey there foooooolks . . . whatcha' dooooooin' *gg* Huh? Midnight Radio? What could that be? Well, i explored for me, that its BIG FUN to me talking, telling stories or reading Radioplays / Adiobooks. A big hobby of me, you could say ;D So why not combining it with one of the most important things in my life: FEET.

In this Section i will only upload Stuff like telling Experiences, Stories etc. via the Microphone. Sometimes I will read stories of other Authors or turn there Storys into Radioplays, as I did with my todays first Contribution. Of course, all that stuff will be Foot-related and only with Permission of the Original Authors. But mostly it will be own Stories, i think (Experiences / or out of Fantasy). So some of what you hear could be existent in written form or in video, pictures . . . in one of my other Threads.

Why I do this? Because its Fun and everything has its own Charm and Aroma . . . like Feet *gg* .

Another Note: I do my Recordings alone and i speak everything by myself. So if some Characters / Voices ound strange . . . please don't kill me xD I'm not very good at imitation different Voices, but i'll tray my best ;D Same goes for my terrible English, i hope you won't be too harsh with me ;D Please let me know, how you like this Idea <3

SOOOOOOOO....for Today we have:

A TRIBUTE TO ONE AUTHOR AND HIS WRITTEN STORY - THE TEACHER'S PET

I did a Radioplay of one of my favorite Scenes of his Story. It was a bit hard to speak both, Amber and Polly, since they are so very very different. My Voice totally do NOT fit for these Characters . . . but i hope you will still have fun with it ;D

Here is the LInk to his Original Story: http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...er-s-Pet-(F-f)

And here is the File:

https://mega.nz/#!87YEBbIK!M9aRXSV2z...U4pKzxZ4kmcmMA
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Amazing. You're posts are the best on this site.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Wow, that was simply incredible! The background music, the great car sounds, Polly's erotic breathing and moaning...I loved it all! Thanks so much for bringing my story to life!
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Apprentice Footsniffer
    You're awesome!

simply worthy of worship and "ahem"

Aaaaaw im very glad you liked it guys ;D That fires me up to do more stuff like that , thank you very much for those nice words *cuddles ya all* ;D
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Just got a chance to listen to this, and it's fantastic! Really well crafted - I'd love to see more, and at risk of sounding personally biased...would love to see some of my own work on the radio sometime!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Really looking forward to a new radio.... wow!

And please The Teachers Pet with your voice...*drool* *shivering*