Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: The first Social Netowrk for Foot Fetish - Foot Worship Network

  1. #1

    The first Social Netowrk for Foot Fetish - Foot Worship Network

    Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

    Are you looking for the best nylon foot worship photos and videos anywhere on the web? Look no further!
    We have the best smelling, sexiest feet, you’ll ever want to cum on! You can explore our videos and images
    for hours, if your cock can stand all or our incredible girls and their delicious feet with the most wonderful
    taste and aroma! Your favorite toes, soles, paws, and pads are waiting wrapped in delicious pantyhose and
    nylons for fulfilling all of you nylon feet fetish fantasies!



    I want to introduce you to our network. You can do many things here. For example: follow mistresses, view
    their pictures, have a nice talk with other members, upload or view videos and much more. It is a cool place
    for everyone. LGBT and Femdom welcome!

    I planned it since a long time. It even was up once but the problem was I did not have enought time to manage
    servers and look for new members. So the website got deleted pretty fast But now I have more time as university
    is finnaly over. And feet are so beautiful!

    Foot worship is the site I'm talking about. It's a great site! So join us No payments required (ofcourse)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sweetpetitefeet; 29-09-2017 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Because i fucking felt like it!

  2. #2
    Apprentice Footsniffer gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, USA
    Posts
    215
    I'm trying to set up an account but seems the 'profile address' seems to be the hangup. I don't think I can get that without an account, and I can't get an account without filling in that blank..

  3. #3
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    The first Social Netowrk for Foot Fetish
    Srory, DOFS baet yuo yb alomst twetny yaers.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  4. #4
    God Of Footsniffing sacurason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,446
    How difficult was it for you to intentionally misspell every word in that sentence, ergle? It hurts my eyes
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

  5. #5
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    I did it correctly first then edited.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  6. #6
    There's just sooooo much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin....smh:-/
    "I'm from trouble"

  7. #7
    Hey gramps,

    yea I know, its kinda tricky. Make sure it is only alpha-numeric so no white spaces.

    let me know if you get any additional errors.

    thanks for your reply =)

  8. #8
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    Why do you reply to a comment asking for help, but ignore the fact that you've offended DOSF'S entire staff with your stupefying lack of manners in using us to promote your crappy little (illegal) site?

    It wouldn't be because - SHOCK HORROR - you don't actually give a shit, would it?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  9. #9
    Buh-bye!
    "I'm from trouble"

  10. #10
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,472
    Damn! Just when I wanted to look at female feet.

  11. #11
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Why do you reply to a comment asking for help, but ignore the fact that you've offended DOSF'S entire staff with your stupefying lack of manners in using us to promote your crappy little (illegal) site?

    It wouldn't be because - SHOCK HORROR - you don't actually give a shit, would it?
    Ummmm... you got offended by that??? By someone posting a link to their website in the "Links and Pages Updates" section? And then you made fun of him in a condescending way by misspelling every word in your response, but instead of taking your bait he responded to a legitimate question about accessing his site.
    And since he didn't acknowledge your amazing wit, you didn't get the chance to write a long winded soap box monologue. Yet, YOU were the one offended? With all due respect only one person here showed a lack of manners. The fact that you cannot see that is alarming.
    Unless I'm missing something here. But it doesn't seem that way.
    I commend him for not responding to that. So go on, type away. Tell me all the things I'm wrong about.
    Last edited by Ajm5983; 01-10-2017 at 05:10 AM.

  12. #12
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    So go on, type away. Tell me all the things I'm wrong about.
    I do thank you for giving me permission to speak on my own forum. Your kindness and courtesy apparently know no bounds.

    condescending
    You ain't seen nothin' yet.

    Ummmm... you got offended by that???
    I don't know where you got the impression that I was offended; irritated, yes - offended, no, not until you piped up. DOSF is full of examples of nosey-parkers coming in to "bat" on someone else's behalf - invariably against me or SPF - in matters that don't concern them in the slightest bit. This internet social justice warrior nonsense is explicitly addressed in Paragraph 6 of the forum's Rules & Community Guidelines:

    6. Keep your nose out of arguments that don't concern you - in addition to being very annoying, it's also usually a deliberate (and somewhat transparent) attempt at starting or exacerbating trouble - white-knighting and trolling won't fool anybody, least of all me
    By someone posting a link to their website in the "Links and Pages Updates" section?
    For using our website to promote his forum, a limp copy of DOSF except with added piracy? Yes, that is annoying, which I pointed out in an uncharacteristically non-confrontational manner and a delicate jibe at a spelling mistake in the initial post.

    I refer you to this rule which explicitly disallows advertisements by members not pulling their weight in the community, and which specifies the penalty for such an act is AN IMMEDIATE BAN:

    3. If you want to advertise to this community, you must participate in this community. This does NOT mean you can join up, post "hi!" in some unrelated thread, and then start spamming us with ads. It means you have a make an effort. It means you're a member of the community FIRST and in being so you earn the right to advertise in a respectful, limited manner. If your debut post is an advert - overt or otherwise - it will be your last.
    Why did I make a joke about the spelling mistake? Because I felt like it. If you don't like it, I refer you to another rule in the Rules & Community Guidelines:

    7. This is not a democracy; the Administrator's decision is final. If you disagree with how you've been treated by a moderator or an administrator, feel free to query it - in a courteous manner - but ultimately if you don't like the answer you get, your choice is to a) live with it or b) sod off. It's as simple as that. Though we are always happy to hear alternative viewpoints, when it comes right down to it... what we say goes. If you can't live with this, please feel free to join the Mousepad and whine about how Kim Jong Ergle violated your God-given right to freedom of speech. Good luck with that one.
    Additionally, paragraph 20:

    20. If you have some condescending opinion about the way we're running this forum and think you know a way we could be doing it better, please THINK CAREFULLY before you start writing. If we want opinions, we will solicit them. Constructive, useful, polite comments ("Have you considered having a forum about teddy bears / It might be better if we merge X and Y sections", etc) are very, very welcome at any time. Crap like "You suck, you stupid moderators. Why don't you do it like this, fuckface?" etc, will get you banned. I'm sure you can tell the difference between the two and phrase yourself appropriately.
    instead of taking your bait he responded to a legitimate question about accessing his site.
    He ignored two members of staff of this forum - the forum he joined and is presently using to promote his site - who expressed concerns about what he was doing. In doing so, he disrespected those members of staff, the forum itself, and by direct extension every single member of this community. You know, people who've put in twenty times more effort than you have.

    And since he didn't acknowledge your amazing wit
    I didn't proffer any amazing wit, but I'm delighted that you were amused anyway.

    you didn't get the chance to write a long winded soap box monologue
    And yet, after the dust settled you stuck your oar in and actually invited me to make that response. I'm eternally grateful to you, sir.

    Yet, YOU were the one offended?
    Not offended, annoyed. I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth or tell me what I'm feeling.

    With all due respect only one person here showed a lack of manners.
    As is my right, on my forum.

    What of the bad manners of the original poster?

    The fact that you cannot see that is alarming.
    I see it perfectly well, but as stated above, it's my right to be as bad-mannered and obnoxious as I like, and it's your right to leave the forum. Nobody is forcing you to stay here, so by all means, you're free to go at any time you wish.

    Unless I'm missing something here. But it doesn't seem that way.
    Believe it or not (without sarcasm or prejudice; in contrast to the rest of my response) I'm glad you said that and I take my hat off to you for acknowledging that you may be wrong.

    I commend him for not responding to that.
    It was correct not to respond to my sarcasm, but incorrect for him not to respond to the meat of what was being said.

    Would you prefer that, instead of making a joke and giving someone the opportunity to dig themselves out of a hole they dug, we just jump straight in with "DON'T ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT ON YOUR WEBSITE, FUCKFACE, YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!"?

    There was me thinking we'd taken the magnanimous route.

    Finally... I didn't ban him, numbnuts. SPF did.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  13. #13
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajm5983 View Post
    Ummmm... you got offended by that??? By someone posting a link to their website in the "Links and Pages Updates" section? And then you made fun of him in a condescending way by misspelling every word in your response, but instead of taking your bait he responded to a legitimate question about accessing his site.
    And since he didn't acknowledge your amazing wit, you didn't get the chance to write a long winded soap box monologue. Yet, YOU were the one offended? With all due respect only one person here showed a lack of manners. The fact that you cannot see that is alarming.
    Unless I'm missing something here. But it doesn't seem that way.
    I commend him for not responding to that. So go on, type away. Tell me all the things I'm wrong about.
    People like you simply don't get it. The reason the staff is offended is because as soon as johannbaumer2 joined the site he immediately selfishly posted information about his site without regard to anyone else. Instead of him joining in the conversation in other areas, the only motive for him was advertising his site. The forum rules specifically state that if anyone wants to sell anything, to please join in on the conversations and get to know the other members. This way, the other members get to know the new person and wouldn't feel uncomfortable with him or her.

    Ergle is quite good and generous with this policy. If this was my site, I would refuse everyone advertising their wares unless if it was run by me first and an agreement to the share of the profits. Otherwise, it would be an immediate ban, no questions asked. johannbaumer2 was not banned immediately. He was given a chance until his ugly head clearly surfaced.

  14. #14
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    To be fair to Johannbaumer2, he didn't reveal his "ugly head" so much as reveal that he intended to ignore the fact that he'd upset the staff of the forum but was happy to engage support requests from his forum's users - using our bandwidth on our site paid for with our money. At this point, it became obvious that the lenience he has been shown thus far was not going to have the desired effect, to SPF banned him.

    Personally, I would've kept him around for a little while longer (because I like playing with people the way a cat likes playing with a mouse before eating it) but it seems quite obvious to me that a ban was well and truly deserved by this point.

    But, I agree, to anyone who thinks we're harsh, I can assure you we're not - and a lot of discussion goes into deciding what we're prepared to tolerate. The rules aren't there simply to be followed; they're there to hopefully make DOSF a better forum - so if a case appears where slavish enforcement isn't in the interests of the greater good, we'll do it a different way - even when it makes more work for us, and in cases like this, causes nosey trolls to crawl out from under their rocks to stir shit.

    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  15. #15
    God Of Footsniffing sacurason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,446
    Hey ergle, just pretend I wrote my usual 2-page response dissecting Ajm's comment as I usually would, okay? I've just returned from a weekend trip and I'm too tired to write a whole lot right now.

    Also, I definitely second FootTimes here - you guys have like 300% more patience than I. First post would've been a temp ban at the very least.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    To defend foot worship (because I was banned without a reason)

    For using our website to promote this forum, a limp copy of DOSF except with added piracy? Yes, that is annoying, which I pointed out in an uncharacteristically non-confrontational manner and a delicate jibe at a spelling mistake in the initial post.
    I don't copy anyone. foot worship is a fully independent ecosystem and not only a forum. I even did not know your site exists until the site was up.
    I even did not create spam or just said "HI" I introduced my self and created a nice post that explains what the site is about.

    Also, you (or SPF, whatever that is) did not give me a chance to join the conversation (I got banned)

    I also didn't want to sell anything.

    I admit that what I've written was badly formulated for a big, old and great forum like this.

    Tip: You can limit where users can post I vBulletin. When they reach, for example, 50 posts then they're allowed to post in this topic.

    kind regards

  17. #17
    God Of Footsniffing sacurason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by leolaortiz94 View Post
    What the Hell?
    Yes, you must've been crafting a careful response to the moderators after your tech help post 10 hours before you were banned.

    It's like a broken record:
    It means you're a member of the community FIRST and in being so you earn the right to advertise in a respectful, limited manner. If your debut post is an advert - overt or otherwise - it will be your last.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

  18. #18
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    I don't know where you got the impression that I was offended; irritated, yes - offended, no, not until you piped up.



    Not offended, annoyed. I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth or tell me what I'm feeling.
    Not to be that guy, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Why do you reply to a comment asking for help, but ignore the fact that you've offended DOSF'S entire staff with your stupefying lack of manners in using us to promote your crappy little (illegal) site?

    It wouldn't be because - SHOCK HORROR - you don't actually give a shit, would it?

  19. #19
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,468
    Not to be that guy, but...
    If, by "that guy" you meant "that guy who makes technically correct but ultimately unproductive, shit-stirring, smart-ass points on trivial matters for absolutely no reason but to score empty victories" - I'm afraid you are indeed that guy.

    I am offended by the stupefying lack of manners - I am annoyed by the advertisement. Clear?

    Quote Originally Posted by leolaortiz94 View Post
    To defend foot worship (because I was banned without a reason)
    You were not banned without a reason. You just didn't respect the reason. Subtle difference.

    I don't copy anyone. foot worship is a fully independent ecosystem and not only a forum.
    You didn't copy literally, but you did copy in spirit - and used DOSF to promote your website. It's like placing an advert in the New York Times advertising The Washington Post as "the only newspaper available" - if you can't see how egregiously obnoxious that is, I don't think I can help you.

    I even did not know your site exists until the site was up.
    But nonetheless, you're happy to join our site, ignore the rules, throw away any pretense of courtesy and good manners, and use us to get people to go to yours? Breathtakingly contemptible.

    I even did not create spam or just said "HI" I introduced my self and created a nice post that explains what the site is about.
    ...Which is EXPLICITLY not allowed according to the terms and conditions; you know, the ones that you clearly haven't read or don't respect. How many different ways can we say this?

    In order to advertise here, you have to make a contribution to the community.

    The very first word you typed on this forum was the beginning of your (incorrect) commercial for your website.

    Also, you (or SPF, whatever that is) did not give me a chance to join the conversation (I got banned)
    You don't fill up your trolley with groceries, dump them in the back of your car and bugger off home without paying, then complain that you were arrested for theft before you had the chance to go back to the supermarket to settle the bill.

    Do you think we're raving imbeciles?

    I also didn't want to sell anything.
    I don't think anybody suggested that you did, nor that it was in any way relevant to the issue here.

    I admit that what I've written was badly formulated for a big, old and great forum like this.
    Yes, it absolutely was. Despite acknowledging that, you still fail to simply apologise.

    Tip: You can limit where users can post I vBulletin. When they reach, for example, 50 posts then they're allowed to post in this topic.
    I like to think (indeed, this policy works most of the time) that people can be trusted, in general, to be basically respectful on their own, without having some automatic prohibitions in place forcing you to reach a certain threshold of contributions before you can play with the big kids' toys. If that system were in place you would simply get someone posting X posts of complete balderdash to reach the threshold, then spam us to death with adverts and never breath another word on the forum.

    As I've said many times, the rules aren't there simply to be adhered to - they're there to make DOSF better.

    There is no magical number of posts at which you suddenly become entitled to advertise. Genuine members don't have a problem with the deliberately vague give-and-take nature of the rule, because they want to contribute to the community, so they do - there's never any question over are they contributing enough or whether or not their contribution/advertising ratio is acceptable. They prove themselves every day. By contrast, people looking for loopholes and to do the barest minimum necessary for us to grudging accept you advertising, have a problem because the system is explicitly designed to filter them out.

    DOSF has functioned since 1997 by treating its members like grown-ups. We do not believe in putting up big fences to prevent you from falling off the cliff - we merely put up a sign that says "Danger - cliff edge!" and sit back to see who is mature and responsible.

    Now, to business. By circumventing the ban to complain about being banned, you have violated the rules once again. ("11. If you get banned, that means you did something that makes us not want you here any more. It doesn't mean you should immediately rejoin with a different username...")

    You have been banned. That means that you're no longer welcome on this forum. Learn from this experience, and appreciate the value of respecting and understanding somebody else's community before blundering in with the intention of using that venerable and close-knit community to jump-start your own.

    Your indignant bellyaching second account has been banned too. Should you make more, I can categorically guarantee that:

    1. We'll ban them too.
    2. We will lodge an abuse complaint with A1 Telekom of Vienna, and consider implementing an ISP-wide ban.

    kind regards
    Appreciated, but too little, too late.

    Goodbye.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  20. #20
    Fledgling Hygienist
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    70
    *Mic drop*

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •