Thread: Sleepy Soles: Jamie's Sleepy Bet

Banned

Sleepy Soles: Jamie's Sleepy Bet

Hey guys!

I recently wrote a sleepy-themed foot fetish story. It's currently available on Amazon, but I'm happy to email the file for free to the first 5 people who ask for it. You can reach me at NOPE!.

Here is a link to the Amazon page: NOT HAPPENING!

You can read the first few pages for free by clicking on the cover of the book. I'm also always taking suggestions/requests for new stories, so if you have anything you'd like to see, feel free to message or email me. I look forward to hearing from you guys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sweetpetitefeet; 08-09-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Banned
    Hey everyone! Just a quick update -- all five free downloads are still available in case any of you are still interested. I'd love to share the story with anyone who's interested. This particular story revolves around a girl who willingly takes sleeping pills because she's confident they won't put her to sleep. Her friend calls her bluff under one condition -- if she falls asleep within the hour, he's allowed to play with her feet as he pleases. She accepts, and as the title might suggest, Jamie doesn't exactly make it past the 60 minute mark. Again, feel free to email me at *blah, blah, blah!* if you'd like a free copy of the story. Hope to hear from you guys!

All the best,
    B
    Last edited by sweetpetitefeet; 08-09-2017 at 10:11 PM.