Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devlin's Inferno

Thank you so much! It is interesting. These beings, Anais included, have been alive for a very long time indeed. They have their motivations and goals. I think it's safe to say that Anais' are a bit different, compared to her peers. What does that mean for Devlin? Like him, we'll just have to wait and see!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good chapter, the wait was excruciating but thank god this new content is refreshing. Will look out and anticipate the next chapter!

Thank you!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    The punishments have just begun...

Fledgling Footsniffer
    ok i just recently discovered this story and i'm already loving it to bits <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Take all the time that you need but please, please don't abandon it, it's sooooo GOOOODDD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also i have a small question...It's Develin gonna worship a LOT more feet then just Anais's??

Thank you so much! <3 Unless I make a post explicitly saying I'm discontinuing the story, you can assume that I'm always working on it to some extent. You can also feel free to message me here or drop by the Den chat(I'm usually on 11 am - 3 pm CST weekdays) to bug me for updates! :P

Fledgling Footsniffer
    i will gladly do so, trust me ^^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also please if you can, always at least describe the demonesses feet even if Devlin isn't going to worship them, like you did in the last chapter, pretty pleaseeee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Author's Note: If you're confused about the language elements in this chapter, check out my comment below. I'll explain it a bit better.

Chapter VII:

From the reports of Pleasure Garden Headmistress Tsuna:

Dated October 1st, 1404

We got another Pope?? Goodness, we’ve been getting an awful lot of them lately, haven’t we? Heretics, too. The humans can never decide what to believe. How unfortunate for them that there is one objective Truth.

And how fortunate for us that we get to have our fun with them! In fact, I should like to get at this Boniface myself. To have such a powerful human at my disgusting feet...the idea makes me tingle inside!

I shall send a requisition notice at once. Don’t worry, my false friend...I’ll have my feet nice and ripe for you by the time you arrive!

Devlin attempted to keep calm, but the memory of foot sweat sliding down his throat was still too fresh; it was all he could do to keep from collapsing where he stood. Not that it would have mattered if he were to fall - his guards would hold him aloft regardless.

Deep breaths, he told himself. It’s coming whether you like it or not. Get used to the idea.

In short order, he was able to overcome his fear enough to take note of their surroundings. They were stood just at the edge of what Devlin called the Foot Worship Chamber. He assumed at first that they were letting him have another look at the place before carrying him off to his session, as they had done before, but surely they had been waiting for too long.

Not having the nerve to speak, he sent an inquisitive thought at the pale-skinned demoness to his left. She blinked, but did not respond or indeed move at all. The darker-skinned demoness was also stolid at his right. They stood at attention as if they wanted to look on their best behavior.

Gazing across the Chamber, Devlin figured that this was exactly what they were doing, as the demoness of the great horns was approaching, her stride long and dominant.

She wore a travel-stained cloak of gloomiest ebony, and underneath a bodice of leather and iron. The sharp clack of her steel-heeled stilletto boots could be heard clearly across the chamber, and the sounds became only more frightening as she drew close.

Quam ist-il?” She queried of the guards.

Satizz bien, dame Tsuna,” replied the pale-skinned demoness.

The guards looked nervous. Devlin could almost feel the tension radiating from them, and the voice of the pale demoness had an edge to it that he had not heard before.

C’est tien. Suis me.” Her words contained an aura of command, for she was Tsuna - the Headmistress of the Pleasure Garden, though Devlin knew it not.

She about-faced and stalked away with the guards, and Devlin, in tow. She led them to a vacant patch of ground, and extended a taloned finger towards the floor. The stone rippled like water, and before his eyes, a chunk of the floor began to disintegrate into nothingness. There was an intense heat that forced Devlin to shield his face.

When he looked again, there was a deep hole in the stone the height and width of an erect human - his precise height and width, at a guess. So, this was how the souls were installed into the Chamber.

Surely it wasn’t already time to be permanently set in the Chamber? He prayed that the guards had been honest when they mentioned that this was merely a “second session”. There was no resisting either way; Devlin steeled himself and hoped for the best.

The guards lowered him into the hole carefully. When his feet touched the bottom, he found that the only part of his body above the floor was his brow.

Tsuna raised her hand, palm up, and Devlin’s chin was forced up, straining his neck. With her other hand, she made a clenched fist, and the stone around him regrew, locking his body and head into place. Now he was just like the other souls here - only his face was visible, and he was totally helpless.

She looked at him for a long moment, considering.

Utere-le vouz libet,” she said to his guards. Devlin was taken aback by the instant change that came over the two succubi; their postures relaxed, and their faces split into sinister grins.

Grazie vouz, dame Tsuna!” they cried in unison.

She smirked and stalked away, calling a casual “Je reddam!” over her shoulder.

Her words became clear rather quickly, as his demoness guards began to eagerly peel their heavy leather boots from their feet. They were going to get a chance to use their undoubtedly wretched feet on him - no wonder they were so pleased!

With his eyes parallel to the floor, he couldn’t quite see their feet as they were removed from the boots. But out of his peripheral vision, he caught the barest glimpse of a filthy reddened sole. His impression was confirmed a moment later as the pale demoness held her foot gloatingly over his face, letting his eyes take in the sight before her true assault began.

Her sole was curvy, yet overall very slender. The toes were thin, long, and unpainted. As she wiggled her toes at him tauntingly, he thought he might have enjoyed the sight of them at one point, save for one major flaw - her feet were utterly filthy.

Not only were her soles pink and slick with sweat to the point that he could nearly see the steam coming off them, but her feet were covered in some sort of grime, perhaps from her boots. It was so dark on her soles that it formed striated patterns of pink-black across her skin. Though it was lighter on the tops of her feet, the grime was still present there.

Devlin wondered exactly how many centuries these demoness guards had been wearing their disgusting footwear. Moreover, it seemed that they did not get the privilege of having their feet cleaned nearly as often as the other succubi.

The light-skinned demoness decided that he had seen enough, and slowly descended her slimy foot onto his face, toes spread wide.

The smell was like something out of a horror movie - it caught his nose in great grasping claws of stink, attempting to force his nostrils open wider, to make him accept the essence of her feet into his body.

Had he ever smelled something so awful in life? He thought not! The stench of vinegar and musk was overwhelming.

Devlin tried to open his mouth to take a breath of relatively fresh air before noticing that he could no longer open his mouth. Looking down, he could see that there was no magic involved this time. A darker sole was planted firmly over his lips, sealing off his mouth - and by extension, his supply of untainted breath.

He hadn’t even noticed her foot creep in. In his surprise, Devlin took in a sharp breath through his nose and nearly passed out.

Seeing his reaction, the succubi burst into raucous laughter.

“Oh, it’s been so long since we’ve partaken, Claudia!” said the dark-skinned demoness.

“You speak true, Isabel. A good two or three centuries, I warrant!” answered the pale demoness.

Devlin barely heard their exchange. He had been forced to take another inhale, and was still reeling. His mind felt like it was on fire. Few humans alive could describe the physical suffering such a smell could inflict on a person, but even in his immense torment he could not escape. His body, fettered, his face, immobile, he had no choice but to take what they offered him.

By breath three, he was stupefied. The stink had torn through his brain, every molecule disassembling his resistance. Even if his body were free, Devlin was not confident that he could escape. Conscious thought was as impossible as lifting a mountain.

He inhaled again. And again. And again, while she spread her toes and offered him the most putrid smells she could find. Her sweat and toejam smeared across and into his nostrils, cementing her essence deeper into his beleaguered mind.

They made him continue smelling between Claudia’s toes until he appeared completely dead to the world around him, eyes glazed over. With a smirk, Isabel removed her foot from his mouth.

Léche,” demanded Claudia. “That means ‘lick’.” She held her sole just above his mouth impatiently.

Placidly, he extended his tongue out as far as it could go. She promptly wiped her sole across it, slowly, from heel to toe. A good portion of her foot-grime came off on his tongue, and the taste of it was revolting, a dark tang of sweat-marinated skin and age-old leather. No such taste could ever have existed on Earth.

Avale,” she said. “Swallow it.”

He retracted his filth-coated tongue back into his mouth with some trepidation. Even in his current fugue state, he knew that this would be unpleasant. Regardless, he sensed that he must submit if he had any hope of survival.

He forced his mouth and throat muscles to comply, and down his gullet the slime went. Immediately, his entire mouth, from cheek to cheek, was filled with the taste and stench of Claudia’s feet. Moreover, he could feel the grime as it crawled it’s way down his throat.

It was more intimate, more personal, than his torture had been at Sylvia’s hands. Like it or not, part of her was inside of him now. His skin crawled at the thought.

His instincts told him to swallow again and get some of the horrid flavor out of his mouth, but almost immediately came Claudia’s command of “léche,” and he was forced to repeat the process again.

Another dreadfully long lick, and another revolting gulp of the filth from the bottoms of her feet. Devlin quickly lost track of how many times he was made to do this. Certainly somewhere in the hundreds. Occasionally she would claim that one of her feet was lonely, and make him lick that one for a time, ensuring he cleaned both soles thoroughly.

All the while, Isabel teased his nose with her equally unclean feet, wiping them over his cheeks and forehead, pinching his nose between her toes, giggling to herself as she added to his misery.

Finally, Claudia held her right sole up for his inspection. It was entirely clean, pink, and glistening with his saliva. After his ordeal, he couldn’t feel any attraction towards it - he would be happy never to see that foot again.

“They are clean. Ton votour,” she said, directing her last statement at Isabel.

Isabel eagerly took Claudia’s place, and found great pleasure in receiving the same attention to her soles. She was rougher with his face than Claudia had been, frequently gagging him with her toes and heels, rubbing her soles hard across his tongue until it was sore.

She did not taunt him or even speak to him as Claudia had done, instead merely focusing on using him to get her feet utterly spotless. To her, he was just a foot cleaning tool - the experience was incredibly degrading. Fortunately, her intense ministrations meant that her dark soles were finished with him rather quickly.

Her feet were clean. Without another word, she shoved her feet back inside her boots, and both succubi stepped out of Devlin’s line of sight.

Clack, clack, clack.

He heard the sound of metallic heels striking the ground again. She, who had cemented him into the very ground. She, who commanded the respect of the guards who had just tortured him. She, dread Tsuna, Headmistress of the Pleasure Garden.

The sound was growing closer.

Clack, clack, CLACK!

The last strike was almost deafeningly loud, and Devlin felt the rat-fear gnawing in his chest and stomach. He could see the tips of her boots at the edge of his vision. A soft, dark chuckle filled the air, and Devlin suddenly felt his jaws lock together and his lips seal shut.

It was precisely the same power that Anais had used on him when they first met. His mouth was now useless, his nose exposed. Tsuna removed her boots; they slid off smoothly, as if they wished to be far away from her feet.

Her boots hit the floor, and a miasma of foot stink washed over the surrounding area. Devlin could hear groans from some of the souls around him. Though he could not see them, even his succubi guards were taken aback - they wrinkled their noses in disgust.

He didn’t have much time to see the source of the odor, but he caught a glimpse of a pale sole, a high arch, and black-painted toes before her foot was lowered onto his unsuspecting nose. It was sopping wet, drenched.

With one finger, she tapped the side of her nose, and Devlin’s nose took a huge sniff of its own volition, with such force that tiny droplets of sweat flew up his nose. The scent immediately invaded every fiber of his being, seeming almost to take the place of life-giving oxygen. Indeed, the effect was the same - Devlin blacked out almost instantaneously.

A swift slap of her foot woke him with a jolt. She had removed her toes from his nose, but the moment he woke up, she replaced them immediately. She made the same gesture as before, and Devlin’s nose was once again forced to take a sniff. And again, he blacked out.

And another slap to the face, followed by another sniff, followed by another blackout. Repeatedly, she raped his conscious mind and body with her feet. He had thought that his previous torments were awful. But Tsuna’s feet were exponentially, infinitely, worse.

His muffled cries were ignored. There was neither God nor mercy here. Only the unwavering fetor of her feet, and his flickering consciousness. His mind began to ink over yet again, when suddenly Tsuna’s foot was removed from his face.

A few moments of blurriness followed, but the fog began to lift when he heard the voice of Anais, soaked with fury.

“What are you doing? You will break him - merda!” She followed this with a string of obscenities in her language that Devlin could not catch.

Tsuna was silent for a moment.

“Do you question my authority, cunnus?”

The chamber fell silent. Devlin could only just see what was going on, yet he heard the air crackle around him with deadly energy. The hair on the back of his neck stood on its end, screaming a warning - Danger Approaching!

The succubi observed each other silently: Tsuna, nearly vibrating with the thrill of oncoming combat, Anais, weary and watchful, calm. The tense silence persisted for almost a minute before Anais spoke at length.

“I do not intend to impede your command, dame Tsuna”, she said, addressing her with the same honorific Devlin’s guards had. “But look at him - he will not last one more second under our feet, and then we’ll have yet another worthless shell. Why are we breaking the schedule? We are in agreement that the procedure is efficient as is, yes?”

She continued without pause. “If that is the case, I will thank you to release him to my custody, and proceed as planned. As it stands, he has a mere eight hours until his next session. Without a recovery period, that will surely break him.”

Tsuna appeared to consider this. At last, she shrugged.

“Very well. I grant your request, amans ex homines.”

She pulled a wicked-looking obsidian dagger from a sheath concealed under her cloak, and leveled it at Anais.

“But challenge me again, and you will learn why this blade is named Uriel’s Bane.”

Anais took the admonition stoically. Even with Tsuna's threat, the room became noticeably less tense, and Devlin felt an indescribable sense of relief wash over him.

He didn’t want to trust Anais, nor depend on her. But she had saved him from Tsuna, and she was surely the lesser of two evils. His mental fortitude depleted, adrenaline exhausted, darkness began to creep over his vision yet again.

He tried to cling on to consciousness as Tsuna extended a talon towards him, turning the stone around his body to mush. But it was no good. The last thing he saw was Anais’ face filling his vision, her look of concern - but then her visage was replaced by black, and he was out.
    Last edited by sacurason; 22-02-2018 at 06:42 PM.

So, on the language that the succubi are using. I've mentioned it in previous chapters, beginning with the very first, I believe. It's basically just a bastardization of Latin and French. Most nouns and phrases tend to be in Latin, while quite a few verbs and pronouns tend to be in French. Obviously Devlin doesn't understand this language, so I'll more or less explain things to the reader through Devlin's eyes. It's just flavor, but if you just have to know what they're saying, knowing the root languages might be helpful. You can certainly translate most words through Google.

This one took a while to write, partially because of the language. I took pains to make sure that they're speaking in...relatively sensible ways for the languages they're using. Huge shout out to StrayPhilosopher for assisting with the Latin, and another shoutout to OneAuthor for assisting with the editing as always!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    That was another excellent chapter. Tsuna is terrific - both in her report at the start of the chapter and within the chapter itself. The forced foot smelling / licking of the two guards' feet was perfectly described. Anais is once more showing herself to be merciful toward Devlin. Looking forward to see what happens next!

And it is my pleasure to help edit this story. It really is unique, and very engaging.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Thank you so much! At one point, I was wondering if the foot grime on the guards was too much...but I think everyone here will get a kick out of it!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    oh sweet jesus you are seriously trying to make my prostate implode with such amazing writings this chapter almost made me cum on the spot <3 <3 <3 <3 <3