Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devlin's Inferno

Thank you so much! It is interesting. These beings, Anais included, have been alive for a very long time indeed. They have their motivations and goals. I think it's safe to say that Anais' are a bit different, compared to her peers. What does that mean for Devlin? Like him, we'll just have to wait and see!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good chapter, the wait was excruciating but thank god this new content is refreshing. Will look out and anticipate the next chapter!

Thank you!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    The punishments have just begun...

Fledgling Footsniffer
    ok i just recently discovered this story and i'm already loving it to bits <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Take all the time that you need but please, please don't abandon it, it's sooooo GOOOODDD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also i have a small question...It's Develin gonna worship a LOT more feet then just Anais's??

Thank you so much! <3 Unless I make a post explicitly saying I'm discontinuing the story, you can assume that I'm always working on it to some extent. You can also feel free to message me here or drop by the Den chat(I'm usually on 11 am - 3 pm CST weekdays) to bug me for updates! :P

Fledgling Footsniffer
    i will gladly do so, trust me ^^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also please if you can, always at least describe the demonesses feet even if Devlin isn't going to worship them, like you did in the last chapter, pretty pleaseeee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3