Thread: Britney Sweetstink

Britney Sweetstink

WOw, that site is like a little treasure to me ! When I was like 17, Britney made my panties wet more than once ;D NOSTALGIAAAAAAAAA! What happened to her anyway? Someday she just desapperared from the web?
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

"Britney" was caught, many years ago, with her pants down, so to speak - lying to customers, stealing money and never delivering goods, and most famously, making a custom video for a client in which she attempted to pass off a (poorly made) prosthetic foot dressed in thick tights as her sexy friend. When challenged, she responded something along the lines of "I was busy, and I thought you wouldn't notice."

There was also an (unverified) suspicion that her alleged "car accident" was entirely fabricated and that she posted pictures of herself in hospital to verify her story, but that the pictures actually showed her healthy and well in a maternity ward.

Last known, she was living happily with her husband (that dozy prick in her videos) and family.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

didn't know all that. Wow.

Me neither, just investigated a little bit, damn, some nasty stuff that gone wrong xD
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

we have natsuko instead anyway

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffguy View Post
    didn't know all that. Wow.
    How could you not know all that? This has been going around for many years! Probably over 10 years! Britney started out as honest but then she got too many customers and turned shady with business and greed for money. There are actually quite a few foot models out there who scam customers.... but Britney scammed more than other foot models.

As far as her car accident goes, that was just to make people feel sorry for her and get off her back. She showed people pictures of her in a maternity ward with post childbirth photos and tried to trick us again. Don't be a fool and fall for her or other foot models. Be smart and use your intuition.

That is not verified. (Not saying I don't think that's exactly what happened, and not sticking up for her - but we have no proof for that. We have proof of her other "crimes".)
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

whatever she did, she was one of the first to tease in her films about knowing how much some of us were/are into the smell of nylons. And she did do a good job as I remember.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    whatever she did, she was one of the first to tease in her films about knowing how much some of us were/are into the smell of nylons. And she did do a good job as I remember.
    I remember that too. She'd be talking like her hands smelled like feet after touching her nylon Feet.