Thread: Retribution(F/F) NGNL

Fledgling Footsniffer SolesofSweat's Avatar

Retribution(F/F) NGNL

Disclaimer: This story is based off of a scene from the anime No Game No Life in which Jibril, a Fügel (angel) is forced to lick the boots of Fli, an elf as payment for war crimes. All characters represented are purely fictional yadda yadda yadda... all copyright infringement is purely intentional... blah blah blah, not for minors, etc etc. And boring stuff out of the way, on with the show!

Within Jibril's room, all was dark. With the exception of the window, there were no light sources. Then, a small crack of light appeared, and a squeaking sound was heard before the light disappeared again. A soft voice was heard chanting in an unknown language, and chains crawled over Jibril's sleeping form, attaching themselves to her limbs, and pulling them tight. A cube engulfed the room then disappeared, and a figure crossed the floor. It was at this point where Jibril woke up, attempting to stretch, only to find here arms restrained. Turning her head, she looked at the mysterious figure and opened her mouth to say something. Before she could utter a word however, a bundle of fabric was tied over her mouth. The figure spoke once more, and a small ball of light burst into existence just below the middle of the roof, illuminating everything. She looked at her captor, only to see the smiling face of Fli.

"You didn't do what was asked of you" she said. At seeing Jibril's look of confusion, Fli decided to elaborate. "At lunch last week, when you licked my boots to pay for everything you've done, that wasn't what Sora told you." "He said for you to lick my feet, but you licked my boots." "So, since you tried to escape your punishment, you're going to suffer even more now." With these words, Fli pulled off one of her boots before encasing the foot in a magic bubble. Jibril immediately began to struggle, as she knew how much Fli's feet could stink, since she had been forced to lick her boots, and she could smell them [I]through[I] the boots! And that was after a bath! The boot got closer, and she could smell some of it already, a sour, acrid stench with a hint of leather. Fli lowered it even more, and suddenly, it was on her face! Unfortunately for Jibril, Fli decided that waiting was overrated and stomped on her stomach, expelling all of her air. Jibril was forced to replenish her lungs with pure footstench, and immediately began to thrash violently, moaning and screaming, so bad was the smell. Fli pulled the boot away and frowned. "The Cube of Silence prevents anyone outside form hearing you, but I still have to, and since I wore these without socks, I can't gag you with those..." Her gaze fell on Jibril's tied feet, and she grew a devilish grin.

Fli reached down and pulled Jibril's socks off, and held them up to her face, breathing deeply. "Not bad, angel girl." Moving towards Jibril's face, she removed the fabric gag and stuffed the socks in, causing another wave of moans as Jibril was forced to suffer the taste of her own feet, giggling as Jibril's face turned red from the embarrassment and shame. She leaned in close to whisper in Jibril's ear, and what she said made the poor girl go white with shock. "Just so you know, I haven't washed my feet since that day. I've been getting ready for you." With this, she moved back to sit on Jibrils chest, moving the foot that was already bare up in the direction of Jibril's vunerable nose.

With a loud, wet smack, the foot had slipped onto Jibril's face, covering it almost in it's entirety, and leaving sweat everywhere. Jibril, terrified, tried to hold her breath, only to realize that doing so would make her have to take a large amount of them when she ran out of air. Panicked, she tried to stave it off, but ended up making it worse. When she finally took a breath, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body went into convulsions as she fainted. Fli, so obsessed with making her suffer didn't notice until about five minutes had passed. Of course, instead of leaving her be, she cast various spells, that would, short of death allow her body to remain stable, preventing her from passing out again.

(P.O.V. Jibril)

When I woke back up, I could feel magic running down me, but before I could figure out what it was, a hated voice spoke. "Oh good, you're awake." Her. That bitch was responsible for the most humiliating 15 minutes of my life, and she pretended she was glad to see me? When I get out of here, I think a monkey needs to remember why they fear the skies. Fli spoke then, her eternally cherry voice just grating on my nerves, but I didn't hear a word she said. She then took the same foot that knocked me out erlier (knocked by an elf, how humiliating), and moved it onto my face, with a look a smug self-satsisfaction on her face that was impossible to bear. That was when I took my first breath, having learned from earlier. And it was revolting. Pure sweat on top of sweat, it was so sweaty that some of it was dripping down onto my shirt and wings. "Sniff!", she yelled, increasing my humiliation even further. The smell of the foot was sweaty and cheesy, with something rank mixed in, and it could go nowhere but my nose, but thanks to the spells placed on me, I couldn't turn my head at all to escape. And then she decided to change it up, running her entire sole down my nose, forcing me to smell the awful thing in its entirety. After about 10 minutes of this, her face lit up, and she clenched my nose between her big toe and the one next to it. She held my nose, preventing me from breathing, until it reached the point where I feared death, I needed air that badly. She then let go, and I took rapid, large breaths in an attempt to replenish my air supply. Seeing the effect this had on me, she of course decided to do it with all of her toes. The pinky was the worst, as there was a large glob of toe jam and gunk stuck there. What did she make me do? Suck it up through my nose.
    And yet, for all your power, you still cannot see even the most basic of truths.

Fledgling Footsniffer SolesofSweat's Avatar
    Fiel_Nirvalen.png
    Jibril.png

For anyone curious, these are Jibril and Fli, as well as the scene.
    Last edited by SolesofSweat; 19-08-2017 at 06:21 AM.
    And yet, for all your power, you still cannot see even the most basic of truths.