Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: MenHaters (F/m with F/f later in the story)

Chapter 25 – A Tricky Midweek to Navigate Pt 2

Wednesday started off much the same as Tuesday except for the weather. I got into work in good time and had Beth’s coffee and French pastry ready for her arrival at 8. She came in a little later at around 0815 and sat at her desk ready to start reviewing email. I had printed her agenda for the day before she arrived so was stood besides her waiting to take her through it.

She made me stand there for a full ten minutes watching her drink coffee and eat the pastry whilst reading her email before she eventually looked towards me. She was wearing an all-black business dress that dropped to just above the knee, black pearl necklace, black nylons and black designer pumps with a 2-inch heel. Beth’s hair was tied back, which made her look even tougher and more business like than usual.

“I have printed your agenda for the day goddess.” I said handing over the sheet of paper.

Beth snatched it out of my hand and then put her shoes up on the desk. I continued standing there. After 20 seconds or so her eyes appeared above the agenda. She looked at me, then at her shoes and finally fixed her eyes on me expectantly. She then waited staring with a look of irritation.

I dropped to my knees and started licking her shoes to which she went back to reading the agenda. As I licked the sole of her shoe, which was quite dusty but not really that dirty she extended her toe and pushed down on my tongue as if to accentuate the need for cleaning. This went on for around ten minutes before she finally spoke.

“Well you are starting to learn slave, luckily for you as I was in the mood to thrash you this morning but you haven’t yet given me good reason. I might still do that if the urge takes me but for now move onto the tops and sides of my shoes while you listen.”

“Thank you goddess.” I said as I moved my tongue from the sole to the sides of Beth shoes.

“I said listen slave, not fucking talk.” Beth then slapped my cheek hard with her shoe before resetting it over her other leg so the cleaning could continue.

I winced initially as the sting hit me, then as it subsided I looked sorry and went back to cleaning the shoes.

“I am meeting Seraphina and Porsche at 9 as you know. After that you will remain here and work with them on their part of the Strathbourne account presentation until midday. I need to go through some other aspects with Yuko, Nicola and Grace. You had better do a fucking good job on that boy otherwise your life won’t be worth living.” Beth said in a powerful commanding voice.

She then went on, “At midday you will dash out and buy me lunch and I will eat here in the office before we depart this afternoon for the actual presentation. The client is making a decision today so we will not be back until around 5pm. I will leave you a list of tasks by email I want done. Everyone except Karine, Mireille and Aurelia will be with me today so I have asked the twins to keep an eye on you to ensure you keep busy. Got all that slave?”

“Yes goddess. I understand.” I responded

“Oh and one more thing. You better hope we win the account slave or you will suffer royally. I don’t like losing under any circumstances it really pisses me off.” There was a chilling tone to Beth’s voice, which sent a shiver down my spine. I didn’t speak.

Beth then took a look at her shoes and seemingly satisfied, clicked her fingers and pointed at my table. I got off my knees and went to sit down to continue working.

At 9 on the dot there was a knock at the door. “Come.” Beth called out.

The door opened and Seraphina and Porsche walked in. It was like a scene from a movie. The two blonde sirens were radiant in their poise, confidence and beauty. Both women were wearing white dresses to compliment their hair. Seraphina’s had a black stripe running down the side and Porsche’s was plain but accessorised with a white hairband. Seraphina was wearing white designer flats with a black bow on the front to go with her white nylons. Porsche had bare legs and had also chosen white shoes but this time plain with a two-inch heel.

As they entered neither of them looked at me as I watched them with my mouth slightly agape. They swept past me like royalty. Both were from wealthy, powerful families and you could tell they had exceptional breeding. They paused just in front of Beth’s desk awaiting instruction.

Beth looked up and then said, “Good morning ladies. We can use the table over here so we have more space.”.

Beth then motioned to the round table with four chairs and Porsche and Seraphina sat down whilst Beth joined them.

“Slave, you can take notes whilst we go through the draft. It will ensure you meet my expectations for the final proof at midday.” Beth snapped at me.

As I got up and made my way towards to the table Beth said, “What the fuck do you think you are doing slave?”

I stopped in my tracks not knowing what she meant. I looked at Seraphina and Porsche who were giggling at my clear discomfort. I blushed red and then looked back at Beth for more guidance.

“Only people of superior intellect may sit at my table. Worthless feeble-minded servants like you will sit below us. Bring your own chair boy.” Beth fumed.

Seraphina and Porsche then couldn’t help themselves and started laughing as I went back and retrieved my child’s chair. Utterly humiliated I placed the chair down below their table and sat. It was so low my eyes were below the eye line of the surface so I couldn’t see the documentation they were sharing. I listened intently with my pad and pen at the ready for any actions of important points.

They started talking in detail about the client, recommendations for the proposal and how they would position the offer. I took a whole bunch of notes and must say I was very impressed with how the presentation was shaping up. I am not sure I could have done as well.

After about twenty minutes of this I glanced down and saw that Seraphina who was sat the right side of me (Beth on the other) let her heel slip from her shoe and balanced it on the tips of her toes. She had beautiful high arches considering her feet were size 10 and her foot was slender and refined with perfect milky white skin. As she kept dangling the shoe I saw her small toe pop out displaying perfectly pedicured black toenail polish. I was becoming hypnotised as she made large circular movements with her ankles all the time allowing the shoe to drop and then attach back onto her foot. There was the faintest odour of her feet but it was combined with tropical fruit smell of body wash.

My eye was then distracted as Beth did exactly the same thing. She crossed her legs over then bent her high arched size 8 foot to release her shoe from her heel. The then started making large sweeping circles balancing her shoe on the end of her toe.

As both ladies continued this I wondered how long it would take before their feet collided under the table. Both were deep in conversation and oblivious to this happening underneath them.

I re-engaged with the conversation to ensure I wasn’t missing anything and occasionally glanced to watch their feet moving under the table. A few minutes later their feet did collide and both Seraphina and Beth’s shoes dropped to the floor. I looked up at them and though they paused very briefly, neither seemed bothered, as they were totally absorbed in their work.

I continued watching as they both continued to make circles with their feet almost on auto-pilot as they were now shoeless on their dangling toes. As I looked back up to listen again to their comments Seraphina glanced at me very briefly catching me watching her foot. I panicked for a second thinking she would call me out but she just smirked and then looked back to Beth to continue. That merest of glances said a million words, ‘I have you completely under my control. It takes just the smallest of gestures with my foot to bind you to my will. I occupy a domain so superior to your worthless life that your insignificance can only amuse me for the briefest of moments.’

Resolved to release myself from the hypnotic foot dance Beth and Seraphina were involved in under the table I put all my focus into their conversation taking further notes and a couple of actions for myself.

A few minutes later I could see Seraphina stretch her leg out further so her circular foot movements were in the same proximity as Beth’s. Their feet then caught each other something akin to how skydivers grab onto other skydivers as the drop through the air. As Beth’s foot caught the underside of Seraphina’s she clenched her toes around Beth’s in some form of embrace. Beth paused mid sentence for a second and looked at Seraphina.

Seraphina continued to clench her toes around Beth’s foot all the while holding a fixed gaze waiting for her sentence to finish. Beth then quickly started up again showing she had not lost her composure. As Beth started up again Seraphina released her toes from her grasp and then proceeded to gently run her toes up and down the top of Beth’s foot and around her ankle. Beth was now struggling to keep her focus. Seraphina’s attentions were flustering her and she flushed a gentle red as the pleasure of their concealed contact started to enchant her.

I couldn’t help but watch as this happened. These two beautiful feet embraced and unified in an act of mutual devotion. Beth then caught me staring and stopped her line of discussion altogether to address me.

“Are you completely and utterly vacuous slave?” Beth snarled.

Seraphina then gently brushed Beth’s foot one more time and then withdrew back to her own space under the table but did not replace her shoe.

“We are trying to have a serious discussion here on one of the biggest deals this company has ever had the chance to bid on and all you can do is sit there and stare at our feet like some pathetic, docile, foot-worshiping dog.” Beth’s eyes widened as she made me a scapegoat to reassert her control of the situation with Seraphina.

I went beetroot red feeling totally abashed and thought about responding but guessed that would only make matters worse. I then glanced at Seraphina who had a massive wicked smirk across her face indicating she had totally played me and won. Slowly I bowed my head in shame and waited for them to continue but Beth wasn’t finished yet.

“Well?” Beth shouted.

I looked up at Beth still remorseful at her accusation but didn’t answer.

“Put my fucking shoe back on imbecile, NOW!” Beth was in a rage.

I quickly leant forward to pick her shoe up and place it back on her foot. As I did so Seraphina extended out her leg and then used her toes to push my head to one side in a firm pushing gesture. I couldn’t respond so just replaced Beth’s shoe then returned to my chair underneath them.

“For fuck sake.” Beth grumbled as she then continued to pick up on her final points for the presentation.

Not long after the meeting was wrapping up. Seraphina dipped her foot back into her shoe then arched her toes to hook the end. She then flexed her foot to snap the heel back into place.

“Ok ladies. That was a good meeting, apart from my slave losing focus, apologies for that. He will pay for embarrassing me later. For now I need to go and check on the others for their final inputs. Use him for whatever you need just ensure the final proof is ready at 12 on my return. Thank you.”

Porsche and Seraphina smiled and wished Beth good luck as she got up to leave. A few minutes later I was alone with Porsche and Seraphina. Porsche got up and took Beth’s seat so they were then flanking me either side. They continued to talk about how they would split the work up to prepare a final draft. Seraphina then edged her heel out of her shoe and started dangling it again as I sat beneath them waiting for my turn to input.

As they continued talking Seraphina shuffled her legs towards me so her dangling foot was now inches from my face but not once did she look at me or break her attention to Porsche regarding the presentation. The smell of her feet was now much stronger and the underlying sweat content had increased as her perfumed lotion had faded.

With her foot in my face I leaned back slightly to try and regain eye contact with them in an effort to be included in the discussion. Seraphina sensed this and not wanting to lose her grip on me said, “So why were you staring at my feet then slave?”

“Err. I am really very sorry Goddess Seraphina. It’s just that I am not high enough to see the documentation and really had nowhere else to look.” I said.

“That’s a load of fucking horseshit slave. I distinctly saw you staring at my feet for virtually the whole meeting. You could have looked anywhere including at your pad where your attention should have been. So I will ask you again, why were you staring at my feet slave?” Seraphina now had the same wicked smirk as before but this time I also felt Porsche’s stare.

Before I had a chance to answer Porsche added, “If you are ogling my partner with anything approaching desire slave I will beat your face to a fucking pulp by stamping it into the floor.”

They both looked at me intently waiting for my answer.

I started to sweat wondering what to say. Any type of compliment would mean a beating from Porsche and any denial or offensive remark would snare the ire of Seraphina.

In a panic I said, “Please accept my apologies goddesses. I have acted totally unprofessionally and I will resolve to make up for my indiscretion by working twice as hard to make it up to you.”

Seraphina was determined not to let me off the hook, “That’s not what I asked slave, you are irritating me now. I will give you one more chance. Why were you staring at my feet?”

I was pinned down now and had to say what she wanted to hear even if it was going to mean bad news for me. “I was looking at your feet because they like you are beautiful goddess.”

Porsche then got up a slapped my face hard, “How dare you. What gives you the right to stare at my partner’s feet? You are a worthless slave. Your role should be licking dirt from them!”

I stayed silent which angered Porsche even more.

“Well if you want to stare at feet pervert. You can have mine.” Porsche shouted.

She then kicked off her shoes, put her hands on the armrests of the chair and then kicked me in the face knocking me to the floor. It was a powerful kick for someone who is more like a model than a fighter. She then walked over to me and planted her foot into my face and pressed down hard on her knee.

“Enjoying the view of my feet now fucker! Is this what you wanted? A nice up close and intimate perspective of my beautiful peds. Now get your tongue out and clean the filth off the bottom of my foot!” Porsche added.

The grinding of Porsche’s foot in my face was really starting to hurt now as she continued to apply heavy pressure. I couldn’t try and move it or she would no doubt beat me even worse. So I decided to plead, “Please Porsche. I am really sorry. You are hurting me.”

“I don’t give a fuck if it hurts footboy. In fact that’s the whole point. Now clean my fucking foot now!” Porsche shouted. Seraphina was laughing now and added, “Give it to him my beautiful princess. I love it when you are so protective over me.”

This encouragement from Seraphina made things much worse. Porsche wanted to prove a point now and stepped up onto my chest then continued to use her full bodyweight to trample my face. On top of this she started raising her foot and then slamming it down onto my head.

The pain was agonising and I pulled my legs up and tried to curl into a ball to protect myself. I then started sobbing. Porsche screamed, “You spineless weak wanker. Look at you. So scared and pathetic allowing someone like me to beat your sorry arse.”

She then jump off me and kicked me in the stomach before returning to her seat. I remained curled on the floor sobbing and trying to recover from the battering to my head and chest. As I opened my eyes Seraphina was sat in front of me with a wide smile of content. On seeing me look at her she uncrossed her legs and planted her feet on the floor and then spread her knees apart revealing her intimate regions.

As I looked between her legs I could see she had no knickers on. Her muff was a light wispy blonde colour and finely trimmed. It was every bit as beautiful as her. In fact if there was any such thing as the perfect pussy – this was without doubt it. She then leaned forward to capture my attention.

“So not satisfied to look at my perfect feet you are now trying to sneak a glance at my beautiful pussy slave. You know that’s really going to piss Porsche off yet you still defy her anyway. You really are a fucking idiot aren’t you?”

Right on cue, before I could respond, Porsche jumped up and started kicking me all over my body. I was screaming in pain trying to move around to avoid as many as I could. In panic I crawled away into the corner and curled up with my head hidden. They both then set upon me landing kick after kick into my head and body until eventually I passed out.

When I came to I could see the women working away at the table on the presentation. I crawled over to my laptop to take a look at the time and could see it was already 1130. Beth would be back in 30 minutes.

Seraphina noticed me first, “Some fucking help you were slave. Beth told you to support us in whatever way we needed and all you have done is sleep. Get your sorry arse over here now!”

As I crawled across the room I could feel the bruising to my chest and ribs. My head was banging with the pain of the kicks and knocks against the wall. Still somewhat disoriented I said, “I guess I will be due another cropping then when Beth gets back.”

“I think you mean goddess Beth right slave? She won’t like your disrespectful tone if she hears it.” Seraphina added. I remained quiet.

Porsche then chimed in, “Well look slave I did enjoy kicking your arse even though I am not normally a violent person. You are really so pathetic and easy to dominate. Fuck knows how you cope with Aurelia, Beth and the twins.”

Porsche then continued, “Well listen up because we may be prepared to give you a break. We are going to make you an offer. If you accept we won’t tell Beth you slept through the presentation and we won’t tell Aurelia and Grace that you are a sexist pig who should be fucked up the arse with a baseball bat.”

Slept? What kind of bullshit is that? And as for the baseball bat…

“Do you find us attractive slave?” Seraphina asked.

Sensing another pain trap I bowed my head to the floor and begged, “Please don’t hurt me again. I can’t take anymore right now goddess.”

“We are not going to hurt you again. Well not right now anyway. Just answer the question slave.” Seraphina replied.

“Yes of course I find you attractive. Any man or woman would. You are arguably two of the most beautiful women I have ever set eyes on.” I said solemnly.

Seraphina and Porsche then looked at each other and giggled. Porsche then added rhetorically, “Yes we are fucking amazing aren’t we?” and they both laughed again.

Seraphina then placed her foot on my shoulder and pushed to make me rise from my crouched begging position to one of upright kneeling.

Seraphina then leant forward and said in a calm, seductive tone, “We want you to be our sex slave.”

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened as I waited for them to start laughing but they remained stone face serious.

Seraphina then continued, “You see we want to do some experimental stuff and we think you will fit the bill perfectly. Neither of us finds you attractive so there is no chance it will complicate things in our relationship but then you are not repulsive either. We know you find us utterly irresistible which combined with your subservient nature will make you totally pliable to our wishes. Finally as we have complete control over you we are assured there will be no repercussions and if you did try anything we would just had one of the psycho bitches half kill you.”

My god I thought what are these women going to do to me? Experimental stuff just sounded horrendous. I needed to get some boundaries to their plans before I could commit.

“Are you going to really hurt me badly goddess?” I asked.

“Well let’s just say you will enjoy some of it and we will enjoy the rest. Overall it will be a night you will never forget! If it all works out as we planned we might make it a regular thing.” Porsche added.

“When and where will it be goddess?” I questioned.

“Oh for fuck sake. Are you going to do it or not? We don’t have time for details; Beth will be back any minute. Just remember if you say no Beth will hold you personally responsible for trying to sabotage the biggest deal in our pipeline.” Porsche said with a huge smile on her face.

“I guess it’s a yes then goddess.” I said reluctantly not really knowing what I had just agreed to.

Porsche then concluded, “Perfect slave. We will let you know the details as soon as things are arranged. Oh and one more thing, if you mention this to anyone then let’s just say there won’t be one day in your life that you don’t regret it.”

Almost as the sentence was finished Beth walked in. She looked down at me looking battered and beaten then asked, “Did slave do as he was ordered ladies?”

Seraphina then spoke up and said, “Well initially he needed a little encouragement but once he got going we really did us proud. The presentation is ready for your final proofread Beth. Let me just send it to you now.”

Seraphina then sent the document to Beth and they got up and left to prepare for their inputs at the meeting.

-------

Beth looked at me suspiciously but decided to let it be given the positive feedback from Seraphina. However she was not happy about my behaviour sat beneath the table earlier.

“You embarrassed me earlier slave. That really fucked me off. Today is an important day for the team and me and I really don’t have time for your bullshit. Get out of my sight and go buy my lunch while I think of how to punish you. It better be fucking expensive and delicious slave!” Beth shouted.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and left to get lunch. After around 15 minutes I had returned with two large pots of noodles with an assortment of seafood and fresh vegetables. Knowing I needed to be quick I figured this was the best compromise.

When I returned Beth snatched her pot from me and ordered me to sit on the floor beneath the table. She then disappeared for a few minutes before returning with Yuki and Nicola.

“Please take a seat at the table ladies I just need to grab some lunch and then we can gather up the others to leave for the bid.” Beth requested.

Yuki and Nicola sat down and started perusing their own inputs for the bid. Beth then joined them in the seat sat directly above me with a printed copy of the presentation and her noodles.

“Put your bowl down on the floor slave then remove my shoes and nylons.” Beth ordered.

This captured the attention of Yuki and Nicola who were now preoccupied with what was going to happen to me rather than preparations for the bid. They both sat watching.

I did as I was asked and slowly removed Beth’s shoes and then her nylons. I rolled the later into a ball and placed them carefully in the shoes. I then sat back on my knees and waited. Beth continued reading the presentation and eating her noodles for around ten minutes ignoring me while mine went cold.

After she had finished the presentation she smiled to herself suggesting she was satisfied with the final proof. She then looked down at me and slapped my face hard before saying; “You know I never get tired of that sound or the look on your face when I do it?” I didn’t reply.

Beth then said, “Bet you are pretty hungry by now right slave?”

I nodded.

“Well I will take your chopsticks as you won’t be needing those.” Beth said and reached out for them. I placed the packet containing the chopsticks in her hand.

Beth then crossed her leg and bent the sole of her foot up towards her face. She then leant across the deposited a long thick spit on the bottom of it. She then beckoned me closer with her finger.

On leaning towards her she reached out her foot and wiped the spit all over my face with her sole. She then repeated this a further three times until my face was covered in a thick film of phlegm.

Yuki then said, “You look ridiculous slave. How embarrassed do you feel?”

I decided not to answer.

Beth then placed her spit-covered foot into my noodles and started mashing the contents between her toes. After a few minutes she lifted her foot and captured a bunch of noodles and vegetables between her toes. She then pushed her foot towards me and rubbed the food over my face smiling all the while.

Nicola and Yuki started to laugh at how ridiculous I looked.

Beth then said, “You may eat some of this shit on my foot but if I feel so much as one tooth I will kick them all down the back of your throat. Clear?”

I nodded and started to lick Beth’s foot to extract what little food remained. I was desperate to wipe my face with the spit and food running down it but knew that would only result in a crop session. When I had licked her foot clean with my tongue being careful to avoid my teeth coming anywhere close to her toes she dipped it back into the noodle pot and repeated the process.

Yuki and Nicola continued to giggle through this until Beth requested the pot from me. It was still around a third full when she snatched it out of my hands.

She then offered it to Yuki and Nicola saying, “Would you mind please?” and both proceeded to spit several times into the pot before handing it back. Nicola was either enjoying this or doing a great job of pretending she was.

When Beth had the pot back she stood up and placed the put between her legs. She then urinated into the pot until it was almost full and then placed it back on the floor in front of me.

“The next time you think about embarrassing me slave, consider this. Whatever you do will come back on you ten-fold. Now you will kneel before us and drink my piss and their spit before eating the rest of your noodles. You have until we leave in fifteen minutes to finish the entire pot or you will spend the whole of tomorrow as our team toilet ingesting 1’s AND 2’s.”

“Fucking hell Beth that is disgusting. I love it.” Said Nicola.

“I gotta hand it to you Beth. You know how to belittle a slave better than anyone.” Added Yuki.

All three ladies eyes then returned to me as I started trying to consume the disgusting soup before me. It would have been much worse had it not have been for the noodles and spices, which were diluting the bitter taste of Beth’s piss. There were lots of looks of disgust and revolted sounds from the ladies as they watched me eat. Yuki even took a couple of pictures to remember the event.

Eventually I finished the last of the bowl contents and held my stomach desperately trying to stop the contents coming back up.

“Mmm. That’s rather disappointing.” Beth said. “I was looking forward to you spending a day in the toilet for our amusement. That will have to wait. Well now we need to go and get ready for the bid so clean yourself up you disgusting sub-human.”

All three women then got up and left laughing and talking about the show I had put on for them. Nicola was the last to leave and made a point to glance back to offer me a look before blowing me a kiss. Immediately after I made my way to the women’s toilet and gave up my lunch.

-----

Despite being babysat by Karine, Mireille and Aurelia for the afternoon I did not actually see any of them until just after 4pm. I guess they were busy with work from Beth as was I. She had left another bunch of research requests as well as an outline on another bid for next week to prep.

Aurelia didn’t knock as she entered. She walked into Beth’s office like it was her own. Within seconds she had me out of Beth’s seat and was sat in it herself.

“Ok on your knees bitch and remove my shoes.” Aurelia ordered in her usual bitchy tone.

She was wearing skin-coloured hose under a plain black skirt coupled with a white blouse. Looking at her you wouldn’t have thought butter would melt in her mouth let alone the suffering this crazy psycho could inflict. I had to be extremely cautious in her company.

I reached out and removed her plain black slip on flats. They were surprisingly warm to the touch and when they were off I realised why. Aurelia’s pantyhose were barely hanging on to her feet. They were ripped in several places around the toes and her feet were very dirty and extremely stinky.

“You know that gym down in the baseline is awesome. You can really get a sweat on down there if you apply yourself. Why don’t you get a good deep sniff and confirm that for me slave?” Aurelia said continuing to sounds bitchy.

Looking at her foot I felt quite repulsed so remained hesitant.

“Well I could always go and get the crop over in that corner and we can play with that instead bitch!” Aurelia threatened.

That was all the incentive I needed as I place my nose on her foot and took a deep sniff. She curled her toes around my nostrils to maximise the impact. Fuck it really stank bad and made me feel sick again.

“Remember that smell bitch?” Aruelia cooed.

I nodded.

“And does it still excite you?” Aurelia asked as she stroked her thick brown hair around her ear.

I actually still felt sick from the piss I had ingested earlier but thought that answer was going to get me in a world of trouble. So instead I went with, “I think so goddess.”

That in hindsight wasn’t a good response either.

“You THINK so? What bullshit is that? Get your fucking cock out now!” Aurelia screamed. She was losing it now and I needed to act fast.

As I unzipped my fly and extracted my cock Aurelia then added, “Ah yes I quite forgot. You enjoy being verbally humiliated and debased at the same time don’t you maggot?”

I just put on a fake smile and blushed slightly.

“Back on the feet bitch!” Aurelia then said pointing at her dirty feet in the ripped skin-coloured hose. I placed my nose back on them as ordered.

Aurelia then picked up her phone and pressed a bunch of buttons before she said, “Right you have got exactly five minutes to cum to the smell of my feet and that alone. If you succeed I will leave you be for today but if you fail well let’s just say me, you and Mr Crop in the corner will be having a whole bunch of fun.”

She then raised the phone to her face and pressed a button saying, “Go.”

Initially Aurelia just watched looking bored as I started sniffing at her feet and playing with myself. The stench was really nasty and was continuing to make me feel sick. It wasn’t working for me at all and I was starting to panic making my arousal even more difficult.

After about two minutes Aurelia leaned forward and said, “I know what you need bitch.”

She then ripped the remaining pantyhose exposing her bare toes and started grinding them into my face and smearing them across my nose.

“Right you fucking pathetic miserable bitch you are going to sniff these sweaty stinky feet for all you are worth. Suck all the disgusting wetness out of those nylons and lick the filth off my feet.”

As the verbal abuse begun I felt my cock respond and I started feeling arousal. I was sniffing more deeply and closed my eyes as I stroked. Aurelia sensed she was gaining control and raised the ante further.

“That’s right you foot sniffing whore. Submit to my power. Feel the resistance flow out of your body as you realise my nasty feet are your world and you are incapable of anything other than full and total servitude. Feel that rank stretch spread through your lamentable body and place you totally under my spell.”

My will was indeed fading and I was fully submitting to this bitch of bitches. She now had me in the palm of her hand as I started feeling my climax approaching.

“Mmmm. I have you right where I want you. If I were to take my foot away now you would be utterly lost and completely desperate. Your wretched life would lose its purpose. That purpose is as my foot-sniffing bitch. How do you feel knowing how weak you are? How soul destroying must it be to know that something so disgusting as my foot odour is your Nirvana?”

I was now furiously pulling on cock as my goal came closer and closer.

It was at that point that Aurelia pulled her feet away and slapped my face so hard she sent me to the floor. Initially I was in shock; then pain before desperation started welling up in me.

“Please goddess.” I whimpered.

“Please what foot whore? I want to hear it.” Aurelia sneered with an evil smile on her face.

“Please let me worship your feet again.” I whispered.

“I can’t hear you. You are boring me. Perhaps I should go?” Aurelia was seizing control of my desperation as a toy for her amusement.

“Please let me worship your feet goddess.” I said in a firm loud voice.

“How much do you want the rank stench of my revolting feet back in that face of yours bitch?” Aurelia asked smirking.

“I really really want that more than anything goddess Aurelia.” I pleaded.

“Who owns you foot whore?” She shouted

“You do my goddess.” I responded in my anguish

“That’s fucking right foot whore. Now start sniffing my goddess scent for all you are worth while you complete your miserable relief. I will laugh at how pathetic you are and wallow in my absolute rule over you.”

Aurelia then cupped her toes around my nose once more while I pulled myself into a state of pure ecstasy. My body twisted and contorted as I felt my body submit to my orgasm. It brought a cloud of colours to my mind and I collapsed in exhaustion and fulfilment.

As I lay on the floor Aurelia got up and stepped onto my face firmly.

“This is your place foot whore, beneath my feet. It is the single inescapable truth in your life. Beth may think she owns you but we both know you belong to me and you always will. Now I suggest you clean yourself up. See you Friday loser!”

Aurelia then turned and left the room leaving me in shame, self-loathing and distraught.

-----

I got myself together over the next twenty minutes and went to clean up. When I returned and sat at my desk ready for Beth’s return I heard a bleep on my phone.

I picked the phone up and saw a text from Beth that just said, “Call me.”

I rang Beth immediately and after a few minutes she picked up.

“Slave”

“Yes goddess. You asked me to call you.”

“I did. We won the bid”

“Wow that’s really amazing goddess, congratulations!” I said

“The team are all going out to celebrate at Bar Psych. I want you to tell Aurelia, Karine and Mireille to meet us there.” Beth requested

“Of course goddess.” I replied then sensing her good mood I asked, “In fact Aurelia wanted to book my diary Friday afternoon is that ok?”

“Yes whatever slave. Just do what I said then fuck off home I wont be coming back to the office. Make sure my coffee has a double shot in the morning we are going to celebrate.” She then hung up.

I felt quite low not getting invited out with the rest of the team but figured I had been through enough today and I couldn’t be sure that all that drink might create a toxic atmosphere for a slave.

I told the others still at the office of the plan and then left for home. On my way I picked up my personal email and noticed I had an interview at Leading Edge Associates on late Thursday (tomorrow). With that news I put my bruises and abuses of the day behind me and had a spring in my step. I thought about texting Nicola but figured whilst she was with Beth I needed to be cautious.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    That was fun...maybe not so much for Chris as for the readers, but oh well.

Beth of course continues to be super-sadistic and making Chris consume that piss-laden bowl of noodles and spices was the perfect example of that.

Sera and Porsche now want Chris to be their sex slave? That's not likely to be too pleasurable for him, but perhaps not all bad either.

Speaking of not all bad, that little encounter with Aurelia reinforces that she can control him with her feet - and make him orgasm from the incredible stinky smell. And of course she also wants to own him.

So many dominant women wanting to own him or be with him...but only one Chris. This ought to make for a lot of chaos going forward. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    That was fun...maybe not so much for Chris as for the readers, but oh well.

Beth of course continues to be super-sadistic and making Chris consume that piss-laden bowl of noodles and spices was the perfect example of that.

Sera and Porsche now want Chris to be their sex slave? That's not likely to be too pleasurable for him, but perhaps not all bad either.

Speaking of not all bad, that little encounter with Aurelia reinforces that she can control him with her feet - and make him orgasm from the incredible stinky smell. And of course she also wants to own him.

So many dominant women wanting to own him or be with him...but only one Chris. This ought to make for a lot of chaos going forward. Can't wait!
    Hi OneAuthor and thanks for your comment!

I am always a sucker for Seraphina and she does a great job of teasing Beth and Chris in this chapter showing just how confident and indomitable she can be. Beth still has a chip on her should I think about Chris drinking her sisters pee and then wanting to avoid hers - he will need to learn from that. lol

As sex slave to Sera and Porsche - can you really imagine what that would be like? I think everything good and everything bad all in the same place. Lol

Aurelia is definitely emerging as a player and a very confident one at that. She knows Chris' weakness now and that's in no way good for him. With so many vying for control of the poor fella things can only go from bad to worse right?

Thanks for your support my friend

Best
    Wildyone

Chapter 26 – Interview for a new life

Thursday morning started off well. I was in the office by 0740 with Beth’s double shot coffee and French pastry. It was almost cold by the time she came in at 0830. She looked pretty hung-over slurping the coffee (the pastry went straight in the bin) and didn’t acknowledge me until just before nine.

“Agenda” she called out and clicked her fingers.

I handed her a printed agenda and waited.

“I have to go to the head office this morning and speak with Stephanie and then the board. They want to discuss yesterday’s big win and congratulate the team. Mireille, Porsche and Grace will be joining me. It’s likely we will then take lunch with the board so clear my diary until this afternoon. I will then come back and spend time with the rest of the team thanking them for their hard work. I presume you still have enough work left from yesterday’s email?”

“Yes goddess” I responded.

“Ok then give my shoes a quick clean then I am going to head off slave”

After a quick tongue clean of her shoes Beth left. I couldn’t believe my luck, a whole morning with little to nothing on. I was in fact ahead of yesterday’s workload so decided to use the time to prepare for my interview later.

Around 11 o’clock the door opened and Aurelia walked in again looking like she ran the company.

It wasn’t long before she spoke, “Have you arranged our slot for tomorrow yet foot whore?”

Thankfully with my quick thinking the night before I was able to say, “Yes. Beth approved it last night. I will be free from 2pm onwards.”

Aurelia looked quite surprised, “Well I don’t know how you managed that and frankly I don’t give a fuck, but it’s lucky for you that you did.”

Aurelia then went on, “Ok when you finish here at 2 go straight home and change into some fresh smart clothes. Grace and myself will come and pick you up around 3. You should plan to be back late. Now write your address down for me together with your home number.”

I really didn’t want to give Aurelia my home details as it was a sanctuary for me away from this hell hole but she had put me in a spot so I had to. When I had written the details she snatched the paper and left.

-------

I had a nice lunch on my own in the park whilst the sun was shining. I had taken some notes with me to continue my interview prep. The prospect of getting away from my current job was lifting my optimism all the time.

When I returned to the office I could see Beth making her rounds with the team. She looked really happy and so did they. It really was a coup for her as team leader to make a score this big and it would no doubt give her more autonomy and maybe recruitment budget. I started to wonder whether she would consider giving me some consultancy work if I asked?

I snuck passed them and make my way directly into Beth’s office to print out the research and lead development opportunities I had prepared. Beth returned to her office looking tired and beat around 4pm. She walked in slammed the door shut and then collapsed into her chair putting her feet up on the desk.

“Fucking hell I am exhausted slave. Come rub my feet while I take a nap.” Beth ordered.

“I have prepared the new opportunities and research for you goddess.” I said

“What and you want to bore me with that crap now slave before I have had a nap? When I order you to do something it becomes your highest priority, don’t presume to counter me or I will beat you. Now get rubbing.” Beth snapped.

I set the printed sheets down on my little table and then crawled over to Beth and removed her shoes.

“And before you start pissing me off with your disgusted faces yes I know they fucking stink. I was out until god knows how late last night and overslept this morning so didn’t have time for my bath. Deal with it!” Beth snarled before closing her eyes ready to snooze.

I looked at her face as I rubbed her smelly feet. She looked so kind, calm and beautiful as she rested. You could never tell such a fearsome creature lurked beneath that serene face. I so wanted to kiss her delicately on the cheek and for her to caress me. Any tenderness would have been enough. I felt a strong well of sadness inside me as I continued my thoughts of leaving this place. Thank goodness I had Nicola on my side to help me put all this behind us.

Beth slept for almost an hour and I needed to get away early enough to make my interview so when she awoke I asked if she wanted to read the work I had done once more knowing full well she wouldn’t. She said that she would read it overnight and took the sheets and left. I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I got my things ready to leave for the interview.

Not long afterwards Nicola arrived and asked me why I hadn’t left yet. By this time she knew I had the interview this evening.

“Can I give you a lift Chris? It will ensure you can arrive early.” Nicola offered.

“Thank you Nicola” I replied that would be great. I can get a fresh change of clothes as well then.

As I got up Nicola stroked my cheek with her hand and kissed me gently on the lips. Just as she was pulling away from me the door swung open and Beth walked in. She looked over at Nicola and then me with something between surprise and scepticism.

Nicola swung around and slapped my face hard, “You fucking stupid idiot. Now I am going to have to do that research myself tonight” she screamed.

Beth paused and watched.

I responded trying to fit in with Nicola’s story, “I am very sorry goddess. I prioritised the work for Beth and just didn’t have the time. Please forgive me.”

Nicola then slapped me again. This time so hard it sent me to the ground.

Beth then interjected, “Make him do it tonight Nicola. Why are you offering to do his work? He’s a fucking slave for Christ sake!”

Nicola went red and looked flustered. She was losing her cool as Beth continued to watch her questioningly. I jumped in with, “Goddess Beth is right, I will do it tonight and have it on your desk first thing.”

Nicola was then able to compose herself and concluded, “It better fucking be there slave or else!”

Beth seemingly satisfied walked across the room picked up the laptop she had left behind and left the office taking one last confused glance at Nicola before she did.

Nicola and myself breathed a huge sigh of relief and giggled before we realised we needed to get out of there quick. We agreed to split up and meet at mine in 30 minutes.

------

Nicola was right on time and I was washed up and dressed ready to leave when she arrived. It took only twenty minutes to get there by car and as we approached I thought how impressive the building was. Before I got out of the car I leant across and kissed Nicola on the lips and she wished me good luck before saying, “Want to come back to mine after and tell me all about it?”

“Sounds great. I will grab something on the way and cook you dinner.” I suggested.

Nicola then smiled and said, “Ever my subservient puppy. I love you Chris.”

I smiled seeing what she was saying and replied, “I love you too Nicola.” And then departed.

As I walked up the steps of Leading Edge Associates I looked around half expecting one of the team to be following me. I couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling they would be onto me somehow.

When I got to the main desk I was asked to take a seat and wait for Miss Allegra Griffin-Watson who would be leading the interview together with Alice Pearson, a senior HR Business Partner. My wait was only about ten minutes before Alice arrived. She was a cute petite blonde in a grey feminine business suit and white blouse complimented with grey suede heels.

“Mr Parker?” she asked.

“Please Chris will be fine.” I replied.

Alice then smiled and said, “Please follow me.”

She then turned and headed towards a number of meeting rooms. It wasn’t long before we were both seated and making a little small talk about the journey there and the weather.

“Allegra will be here any minute Chris. Do you need a drink before we start?” Alice asked.

“I will be fine thank you.” I responded and smiled.

Just then Allegra arrived. The first thing that struck me was how tall she was. She couldn’t be far off almost six foot, she had long brown straight hair pulled back in a ponytail and deep, sparkling green eyes set behind glasses. Walking in she had a formidable air of authority, which made me feel a little uneasy. She was slender and athletic and when she shook my hand I was surprised at how firm her grip was, it almost crushed my fingers. She was wearing a pin-stripe business suit and an open low cut red top with white pearls. In addition she had black nylons and navy blue pumps in the same colour as the suit. Her feet were huge for a woman I would guess a UK size 10 or 11 though still in proportion to her height.

She looked me squarely in the eyes and fixed a gaze to set her initial impression. Knowing the 90-9 rule I returned the look and offered a gentle but confident smile. “Miss Griffin-Watson pleased to meet you.” I said.

“Allegra will do,” she smiled, “And can I call you Chris or Christopher?”

“Chris will be fine.” I replied.

The two women sat the opposite side of a round table facing me whilst we went through the usual background and experience summary led by me. I had purposely left off the PA role from my CV to avoid any confusion or awkward questions.

The two women seemed satisfied with the summary and asked me a number of clarification questions before Alice then said, ”The next section is competency based questions Chris. We will be asking you a broad range to cover both the senior consultant and team leader levels. Please try and keep your answers clear, concise and augment them with examples if relevant.”

I nodded showing my understanding and we continued with the questions. I felt I was doing a great job in the main and had some great examples to back up what I was saying. I stumbled a little when asked about how I handled conflict with senior figures (given my circumstances) but think I recovered it ok.

We then went onto technical questions, which Allegra led on. She was much tougher and really put me through the mill. That said I had all my answers down and managed to respond to each and every question with something decent. I was feeling at this point the senior consultant was in the bag, the question was whether they might offer me team leader. Allegra smiled when we finished as if to signal she was impressed and I smiled back to show I was confident I had done well also.

They then both sat back and asked if I had any questions. I avoided anything relating to pay as that was always a dumb place to start. I focused my points on the selection process, strategy for the team, organisational structure and development opportunities looking forward. Allegra answered all my questions with poise, clarity and confidence. She was mightily impressive and someone I would be happy to work either for or with.

Alice then signalled the interview was finished and that I would know by the following Monday whether I had been successful or not. She then said that Allegra and herself would now need some time to consult signalling for me to leave.

As I stood up to go Allegra spoke, “Actually Alice I wonder whether you can give me and Chris a few minutes alone. I just need to clarify a few points.” She then looked at Alice expectantly and assertively.

Alice blushed a little given she had just been corrected and essentially sent out of the room before she replied, “Of course Allegra. I will call you first thing tomorrow and we can catch up then.” Alice then left.

Allegra then stood up and removed her jacket placing it on the back of her chair. She said to me, “Make yourself comfortable Chris, the interview is over I just want to have a quick chat on a few things.”

I was a little uneasy as interviews were rarely over until you left the building but decided to go along with it and did the same as Allegra removing my jacket and placing it on the back of my chair.

Allegra then leant back into the chair placing her hands around the back of her head in a body language sign of authority before propping her shoes up on the table in front of me. Her legs were long and with such big feet they came to within 2 feet of me. She clearly had no qualms about occupying my personal space.

As I blushed slightly and shuffled on my chair in discomfort, Allegra said, “Sorry Chris, just making myself comfortable. It’s been a long day. So tell me what’s it like working at Forward Thinking Associates really?”

I didn’t know if this was a trap as details on your company needed careful management at interview to avoid breaching confidentiality. Sensing she was probing for details on our pipeline I responded with something of a more general summary but did mention we were doing very well recently.

“Yes I hear that you guys are on the up. In fact you beat us in a major account renewal only yesterday at Strathbourne. Did you have much to do with that Chris?” Allegra said looking slightly pissed off.

I decided to exploit the opportunity and lied saying, “Well yes actually I was one of the key leads on that bid.”

“Surprised you weren’t part of the presentation team then Chris.” Allegra questioned.

“Yes I was already looking forward to the next two opportunities to ensure we were on the front foot with those as well.” I adeptly responded.

“So what’s it like working for Beth, Chris? I hear she can be a bit of a bitch.” Allegra smiled.

I wasn’t surprise Allegra knew Beth as our industry was very small and incestuous when it came to the key figures and faces.

“Oh well, Beth’s just super motivated and competitive. She just wants to grow really quick and I can respect that.” I said avoiding the topic.

“And the rest of the team. Are they good?” Allegra asked.

“Indeed yes. Beth has a super team put together. I think they will do really well.” Realising where I was going I then added, “But I am sure if you make me an offer we can go even further together here.”

I smiled and Allegra smiled back.

Allegra then asked, “Is there anything you want to ask me off the record Chris?”

Again I didn’t know if this was a trap but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. I started thinking of the right question. As I did Allegra popped the heel of her shoe just in front of me and started moving her shoe backwards and forwards with her toes. I couldn’t help but watch seeing her long wide curved arches exposed which distracted my train of thought.

Allegra then said a little impatiently, “So is there anything?”

I snapped back to her question feeling a little embarrassed by my delay and said, “So do you think I would be a good fit here. I mean am I what you think Leading Edge are looking for?”

“Oh I think you would be a perfect fit here Chris but I can’t say more than that for now as it would be unprofessional.” She then smiled and I returned the compliment.

Seeming like she wanted to conclude things Allegra then snapped her shoe back on and stood up.

“Well Chris, it’s been a pleasure to meet you. I am sure we will have the opportunity to work together soon.” Allegra then shot a knowing smile at me as if to say I had been successful. She then shook my hand crushing it once again and led me out of the office to the reception.

“I guess you can make your own way from here Chris. Take care.” She said.

“Thank you Allegra. I appreciate your time today. Speak to you soon hopefully.” I replied and started to make my way out. As I did I felt a jump for joy inside. I had totally fucking nailed it! Monday couldn’t come quick enough.

------

It was around 8pm when I arrived at Nicola’s. I had picked up some fresh pasta, tomato sauce and fresh clams on my way. Knowing she had a good stock of spices I was going to knock up an Arabiatta for us.

When I knocked on the door Nicola answered quickly. She had a long white men’s style shirt on which barely came to her hips and was unbuttoned all the way down to her expose the top of her breasts. Underneath she had skimpy white knickers with a little pink bow at the front and wearing long white slouch socks. She looked fucking gorgeous!

She flicked her hair and beamed a smile at me. Her big brown eyes were accentuated as she raised her eyebrows and flickered her lashes. She then jumped on me and threw her arms and legs around me and gave me a big kiss.

“You got it didn’t you?” She said.

“Wow what a welcome.” I said with a big smile on my face. I dropped the shopping and put my arms around Nicolas bum to support her weight. “It did go well but I won’t know for sure until Monday.” I added modestly.

“I knew it Chris. You are so fucking good they would be stupid not to make you an offer.” Nicola beamed and kissed me again.

I carried Nicola forward and set her down on the sofa, “Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Starving! What we having?” Nicola asked.

“Clam pasta with Arabiatta sauce.” I declared.

“Sounds delicious. Can’t wait. I will set the table while you get cooking.” Nicola suggested as I picked up the food and went into the kitchen to make a start.

I could hear Nicola in the other room getting the table prepared and called out, “Everything ok, Nicola?”

“Yes we are all good in here, Chris” replied Nicola.

The fresh pasta and sauce didn’t take long. When it was ready I picked up the bowls and took them through. When I got to the table I was confused to only see one place set.

I turned to Nicola who was sat on the sofa and said, “Hey I think you forgot to set my place Nicola.”

“Oh I don’t think so Chris.” Replied Nicola

“Well there is only one place set.” I challenged.

“No there are definitely two.” Nicola argued.

“Well I am standing right here looking at the table and there is definitely only one place set.” I said defiantly.

“That’s because you are only looking on the table dumbass!” Nicola laughed.

With that I looked under the table and could see a second placemat on the floor. I then glanced back at Nicola who had a big wicked smile on her face. “Slaves eat on the floor don’t they?” Nicola then said.

“I guess so Nicola.” I responded and set her bowl on the table and mine on the floor.

“There is no fucking guessing about it slave, and its goddess when you address me” Nicola had switched to a more assertive tone now. She then got up from sofa and walked over to the table and sat down. She then clicked her fingers and pointed down at the bowl underneath.

Having been given my instructions I took a seat under the table remembering that Nicola had insisted when she was being dominant I was to comply with full sincerity and compliance or I would be punished.

I looked down and could not see any knife or fork and my mind switched back to lunch the day before with Beth. I was really hoping Nicola wasn’t going to do that to me. As I had no utensils and had been told to sit I just waited.

After about five minutes of looking at my food Nicola addressed me again, “You know slave this pasta is delicious I must have you round more often to cook for me. It’s just missing a little something don’t you think?” Nicola then chuckled.

“Oh that’s right I haven’t given you permission to eat yet have I?” She giggled again.

“I know what it is, some cheese for the pasta sauce. You want some as well?” Nicola asked.

“Yes please goddess.” I said. But really I just wanted to eat something. I was starving.

Nicola then got up and went into the kitchen to grate some cheese. She then returned and set it down on the table. “One sec.” she then said and disappeared into her bedroom. A few moments later she returned again and sat down.

I then heard her pick the plate of grated cheese up before setting it down. I presumed she had sprinkled it on her pasta. “Mmm that’s perfect, the cheese really compliments the sauce slave. Surprised you didn’t get that right before. So you want some then?”

“Yes please goddess.” I repeated.

Nicola then raised her leg up so her white slouch sock foot was in my face. “Ok take off my sock slave.”

Guessing I was going to be fed by toes again, I removed the sock. Nicola’s feet were surprising dirty and had a bunch of sock lint on them, she had a light pink nail polish on which was a little chipped on the edges. They smelled pretty nasty too which wasn’t going to help my appetite when she fed me. I then recalled that she would take great offense if I didn’t show my love and passion for her feet even when they smelled so I concentrated to keep positive despite my inner dread.

With the sock off Nicola added, “And the other one.” I then repeated the sock removal with her other foot, which also looked dirty and smelled bad.

“Ok slave your cheese is between my toes so get licking.” Nicola then laughed as she continued to eat her pasta. Feeling a little queasy I paused for a few seconds and then felt a slap on my cheek from Nicola’s foot.

“You are not going to piss me off are you slave?” Nicola warned me.

“No goddess. Thank you.” I said as I inserted my tongue in between Nicola’s toes and started to lever out the filth and lint. It tasted foul so I really had to focus to avoid being sick. To make matters worse she kept clenching her toes around my nose as I reached in, each time insisting I gave them a good sniff.

After about ten minutes I could hear that Nicola was finishing off her pasta. Mine was probably getting cold at this point but at least I had finished cleaning off her filthy toes. I wasn’t even sure I was hungry any more.

“Bet that was delicious right slave? Do you want to say something?” Nicola purred.

“Thank you goddess for allowing me to eat from between your toes.” I replied with all the sincerity I could muster.

“Good slave. I will now allow you to eat your pasta to get rid of that horrid taste I know you have in your mouth right now.” Nicola said chucking again.

I didn’t like the sound of the chuckling but at least I could indeed eat the pasta so leaned forward to take my first slurp. As I did Nicola’s foot was planted on my forehead, “Not so quick slave. There is still no cheese on your pasta and as I said that really does make all the difference. Let me take care of that for you.”

Nicola then looked at me under the table and gave me a big smile. She then produce a foot file in her hand and waved it at me. “This is just the thing for getting some yummy cheese prepared for your pasta slave.”

Nicola then hovered her foot over my bowl and started scraping the foot file back and forth across her heel initially, then ball and finally the sides of her toes where the start of some calluses were growing. Her feet were in pretty good shape so there wasn’t much hard skin to remove but what there was was now on my pasta.

“Is that enough for you slave?” Nicola said looking me in the eye.

“Thank you goddess that is perfect.” I replied looking at the thick layer of dead skin on my food and thinking that’s about 100% more than I wanted on there.

“Sorry slave?” Nicola responded with an angry look on her face.

“I mean I would love some more please goddess.” I adjusted.

“Perfect then I will let you have my other pretty foot too slave.” Nicola said with a winners smile on her face.

She then filed her other foot over my bowl, which pretty much coated the remaining areas of my pasta so it was fully covered in her dead skin.

“Good job I didn’t wash my feet eh slave? If I had it wouldn’t be anywhere near as cheesy. Mmmm lucky you!” Nicola laughed.

“Now get eating. I am going to be watching you and I want to see happy, appreciative faces and lots of scrummy sounds coming from you. If you don’t I wont be happy and an angry goddess is not a good thing for you is it slave?” Nicola warned.

“No goddess. Thank you for my meal.” I said and started eating with my mouth in the bowl.

I was retching inside and the taste in my mouth was pretty foul but I still managed an intermittent smile and the occasional “Mmm delicious” comment. Nicola was seemingly happy laughing at how revolting it must taste.

“You know you look like a dog down there eating that pasta slave? Perhaps you should be eating dog food instead?” Nicola threatened.

I glanced up with a look of horror on my face to which Nicola laughed. “Aww poor doggy. Do you prefer human food? Well don’t worry I wont do that to you unless you give me reason to. Now eat up the rest.”

I bent down to eat the last quarter or so and Nicola placed her foot on my head and pushed it hard into the bowl. She then pushed it around the edges so my face was covered in sauce. I licked as much as I could until the bowl was clean. As I looked up Nicola went into fits of laughter.

“You look really stupid slave covered in all that sauce but you have done well in amusing me so I won’t piss in your bowl like Beth would unless of course you want me to?” Nicola threw an evil smirk as if defying me to.

I shook my head violently.

“In that case crawl over here slave and put that filthy tongue of yours on my gorgeous pussy.” Nicola ordered.

Feeling much happier at this request I made my way over to Nicola who had removed her knickers and was holding them in her hand. “Sniff my panties for me slave.”

Nicola then delicately encased my nose in the crotch of her worn panties and rubbed it back and forth. “Learn my scent slave. That’s the scent of your goddess, your one true goddess. I know there are others who think they own you but we both know it is I who has your heart and your love.”

I sniffed Nicola’s panties. The smell was sweet and pleasant despite her wearing them all day. I started to get an erection as she rubbed them over my face. Nicola then dropped them to the floor and pulled my face towards her pussy and I started to lick.

As I started to brush my tongue across her pussy lips and around her clitoris I could feel her legs stiffen. I brought my hands up and started stroking her thighs as I continued licking, firstly on top then then on the insides. I then brought one hand up to Nicolas pussy and inserted my finger deep inside her. I then curled my finger and dragged it back and forth gently so it rubbed on the sides as it moved. I then started concentrating my tongues attentions on her clitoris alternating between tongue thrusts and sucking with my lips. I sped up my hand to the same rhythm and Nicola started moaning and groaning. She also started gripping and thumping the table.

As I started quickening my pace with both tongue and finger Nicola started loosing control. She was starting to shout now. “Fuck yes. Fucking hell yes. That feels fucking amazing.”

I then squeezed her thigh with my free hand and increased the speed yet again concentrating all my attentions around her clitoris until I heard an almighty scream and her entire body straightened. I continued for a few more seconds until the pleasure became unbearable and she pushed my head away gently. Her body then went limp.

I sat on the floor under the table while Nicola recovered from her orgasm. After something like 10 minutes her face appeared under the table.

“Out NOW!” She screamed.

Fuck I thought what did I do wrong and quickly arose from under the table.

Nicola then got up and slapped me hard across the face. Not quite an Aurelia special but fucking hard enough to really hurt. I rubbed my face to dampen the pain.

“Keep rubbing that cheek and I will slap you again bitch. Now get all your clothes off now!” Nicola screamed into my face.

I was starting to worry now, as her behaviour was reminiscent of Sunday when she started to lose control. I stripped quickly in an effort to calm the situation. As I did my large erection emerged caused by my excitement at making her cum.

“How dare you fucking get off on pleasuring me you filthy worthless piece of shit.” Nicola seethed. Then added, “Get in my bedroom now. I need to teach you a lesson you will never forget.”

Feeling really fearful I now started pleading, “I am really sorry goddess. I just wanted to make you happy.”

“Oh you are going to make me happy alright slave. In my bedroom now.” Nicola’s face was full of anger.

I reluctantly turned and made my way to the bedroom. Nicola then kicked the back on my knees forcing my leg to buckle sending me to the floor.

“On your fucking knees bitch! Crawl to my bedroom.” Nicola continued.

When I arrived Nicola added, “On the bed and on your back you useless waste of space.”

I crawled onto the bed slowly and onto my back. I then gripped the sheets in preparation of what would happen next.

Nicola mounted on top of my lower legs and then screamed, “Right you fucking miserable cunt. This is what you get for your worthless endeavours tonight!”

Nicola then arched her back and tilted forward. She then put her soft wet lips around my cock and started circling my end with her tongue. At the same time she held the shaft of my cock with one hand and my testicles with the other. She then started pulling on the bottom on my cock whilst tickling the g-spot between my testicles. Her lips continued to circle my cock head and she sucked hard on it.

I was already quite aroused from pleasuring her and despite striking fear into me with her threats she was now bringing all my sexual feelings back. She then started quickly thrusting my cock hard and manipulating my end in between her lips and tongue more and more rapidly. I barely lasted 5 minutes before I erupted into her mouth and screamed. I thought my head would explode with the intensity.

I then collapsed back onto the bed as she shuffled up to rest her pussy on my now limp cock. She slapped me across the face again, though not quite as hard as before the cumulative pain made it feel the same.

“Naughty slave. You should have saved that erection for your goddess.” She then started laughing.

I was in such ecstasy I couldn’t help but laugh myself. We were then both laughing together uncontrollably. Eventually Nicola lay down by my side and propped her leg and arm over my body. She then put her lips close to my ear and whispered, “I love you so much Chris is hurts me.”

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I knew something would have been off with that interview!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Nicola continues to be unpredictable in her behavior, but still a fantastic domme. And Chris is getting sexual pleasure out of it, even if it means licking her dirty feet as well as her foot shavings.

As for the interview, it seems clear that Allegra knows Beth and quite probably a whole lot more about Chris than she is letting on. Working for her very well could be going from the frying pan into the fire.

Really enjoying Chris/Nicola's budding romance
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by StrayPhilosopher View Post
    I knew something would have been off with that interview!
    Yes Stray, there is definitely something amiss with that interview. The trouble is that Chris doesn't have many choices if he wants away from Beth and a fresh start for himself and Nicola. Beggars can't be choosers!

Nicola continues to be unpredictable in her behavior, but still a fantastic domme. And Chris is getting sexual pleasure out of it, even if it means licking her dirty feet as well as her foot shavings.

As for the interview, it seems clear that Allegra knows Beth and quite probably a whole lot more about Chris than she is letting on. Working for her very well could be going from the frying pan into the fire.
    Yes, I think Chris is perhaps liking Nicola's rough treatment a little more than perhaps he should. That said I would have been first in the queue for that pasta given half a chance.

Your comment about Allegra is most perceptive - she is up to something. She certainly knows of Beth and I wonder whether she has good or bad intentions towards her. So many power players in MH - you just never know

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Really enjoying Chris/Nicola's budding romance
    Thanks Sacurason. There is more than a fair smattering of love and kindness in MH as well as plenty of naughty and nastiness. Chris and Nicola are a great case in point. Even though she is mean, she knows he secretly likes it, even if he doesn't!

Chapter 27 – Black Friday Part 1

I awoke early at Nicola’s and looked at her sleeping by the side of me. Her face was the picture of beauty. I smiled recalling the night before. She really did put the wind up me before giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, albeit brief. But then the brevity was my fault not hers. I then regretted not hanging in there long enough for her to sit on top of me.

All these thoughts were making me feel horny again and I considered waking her up but looking at her resting so peacefully I decided against it. Anyway I didn’t know if I was waking the monster or the minx.

I carefully crept out of bed so as not to disturb Nicola then made my way back into the living room to get dressed as that is where I had left my clothes before. Once I was dressed I let myself out quietly and went back to my place to get ready for work.

I made work as usual well before 8 with Beth’s coffee and French pastry. Reminding myself it was Friday now and with the weekend ahead a smile appeared on my face.

Just at that point Beth walked in and said, “What are you fucking smiling at bitch? I am in a bad mood this morning, as I didn’t sleep well last night so I just need the merest of excuses to kick your arse. Are you giving me that excuse?”

Beth was wearing a light grey pencil skirt, tan pantyhose and designer black flats with three grey stripes on the side. She had a lilac shirt on with the top 3 buttons open. I could see the outline of her firm breasts at the point the buttons closed.

“Sorry my goddess. I didn’t realise. Here I have your coffee and Pastry. Would you like me to go get another shot in it or perhaps rub your feet?” I offered.

“Fucking hell slave, you are really sucking up to me this morning. Though it’s utterly pathetic it is however totally appropriate given my superiority in our relationship. If you keep this up I may have to consider giving you a reward.” Beth said.

Though I suspected Beth’s reward wouldn’t be something I would necessarily relish receiving it had to be better than a punishment so I continued to kiss arse.

“My goddess deserves to be pampered. In fact she deserves anything she desires.” I smiled up at Beth feeling I was sure to be getting somewhere with my praise.

Beth sat down and put her shoes up on her desk like she always did. I could see they were a little dirty so I crawled across to her and started licking her soles.

Beth smiled and as I cleaned her shoes said, “Anything I desire eh? That’s a lot of choice slave.”

Glancing up at her I could see that evil twinkle in her eye and was starting to regret what I had said. After a few minutes Beth spoke again. I continued cleaning her shoe soles.

“Ok what I desire slave is to strap my dildo on that I have in my draw here and then fuck you hard up the arse hard until you are crying with pain. When you absolutely can’t take any more I will remove it and make you clean it off with your tongue. I will of course invite the team in to watch. Are you ready?” Beth sneered.

I stopped cleaning Beth’s shoe as all the blood drained from my face, “Goddess, please I didn’t…” Beth then interrupted me and grabbed my hair then pulled it hard towards her face.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep bitch. Just remember I have destroyed men with ten times your resolve and resilience and it would take me next to nothing to snuff you out. If you ever try to manipulate or play games with me like that again I will make you fulfil my desires and they are darker than you can ever imagine.” Beth had a look of seriousness that only a fool would question.

I bowed my head in some pathetic attempt at apology. Beth then got up from her chair and stepped over me so my head was between her thighs. She then brought them together so my head was in a vice like grip.

“You know I have heard enough bullshit from your mouth this morning slave. As well as being adept in kickboxing and number of martial arts I have also trained as a wrestler with some particularly strong amazon types. I am now going to give you the benefit of that experience.” Beth sneered

With my head scissor locked between her thighs she then leant to one side bringing me to the floor and started squeezing my throat.

“I can’t breath goddess. Please you are killing me.” I pleaded.

“If I was killing you slave you would already be dead by now. I am actually playing with you, though from the pain you are now feeling you probably don’t believe that.” Beth started laughing as she increased the pressure.

I really couldn’t breathe at this point and was starting to choke desperately. The room was starting to go black and I was losing consciousness.

“Anyway I don’t really have time for this as I have important stuff on and you have work to do for me slave. So I will let you go this time.” Beth then released me and returned to her seat while I lay on the floor clamouring for air my head a deep purple colour like it would explode.

My god I thought this woman is devastatingly powerful. I had no idea until now just how frighteningly impressive she actually was. Slowly my wits and senses returned as I got more oxygen in my lungs. Eventually I was able to get to my knees and crawl back to my little desk. As I sat down Beth switched her feet from the desk to my shoulder and then clipped my face with her shoe sole.

“Are you beginning to understand what you are dealing with now slave? Are you starting to realise how deep the well goes?” Beth said with an air of authority.

I just turned my head and kissed her shoe sole.

“Better slave. Keep amusing me.” Beth ordered.

I turned slightly and took her shoes into my lap. I then lifted her legs and cleaned each shoe in turn until they were spotless. I then removed the shoes and placed them carefully at the side of my chair and looked at Beth, “May I goddess?”

Beth smiled and said, “You may slave.”

I then lifted her first stockinged foot to my face and gently kissed the bottom. I applied kisses initially on her heal then made my way up the side of her sole under her delicate arch. I then pressed my lips firmly to the ball of her foot and started massaging it with my lips. She pressed her foot into my mouth to increase the pressure and closed her eyes and rocked her head back.

“You may sniff them slave.” Beth said.

I continued massaging the ball of Beth’s foot as I inserted my nose into the nylon webbing between her toes and started sniffing. There was a gentle sweet aroma to her feet. She had clearly washed them this morning. I raised my hands and started to massage her toes gently with my fingers continuing to place kisses on her sole. Beth had a content smile on her face now.

As she relaxed into the chair her hand drifted to her inner thigh. She slowly pulled her pencil skirt up to reveal baby blue silk and lace panties. Beth then placed her fingers over the cloth covering her crotch and started gently rubbing her middle finger up and down over the lips of her pussy. She then started moaning and licking her lips seductively.

Watching this I started to feel very horny myself. Beth’s jet-black hair was now starting to drift across her face as she turned her head from side to side. Her beauty was undeniable and hauntingly magnetic. I so wanted Beth at that point. My mind then shot to Nicola who I loved dearly. I felt I was betraying her with these thoughts so concentrated back on Beth’s feet.

As I continued kissing her sole and rubbing her toes Beth hooked her other foot around my neck and started drawing me towards her pussy. Though I didn’t resist I did pause to test her leg strength and how much she wanted to pull me in. As I felt her apply more pressure I submitted and started moving forward towards her.

As I approached Beth took the edge of her delicate panties and pulled them to one side to reveal her magnificent pussy. I reached out my tongue and with the tip caught her clitoris. Beth moaned again.

“Pleasure me slave.” Beth groaned.

I wrapped my tongue around her pussy and started thrusting it backwards and forwards as Beth’s pleasure grew. Her hands were now clasped around my head and she placed both legs around my body in an embrace. I sucked and licked her more rapidly as I felt her arousal grow.

I then heard a knock at the door. Beth squeezed my head between her hands as she also became aware of it but nevertheless kept me firmly pinned in place. “Keep pleasuring me slave.” Beth insisted.

“Who is it?” Beth asked.

“It’s Nicola.” Came the reply.

I baulked at the answer and immediately wanted to escape. Beth felt my resistance and pulled me back towards her with her hands and legs. “Don’t you dare fucking stop slave!”

As I was essentially trapped I relented and continued to lick and suck on Beth’s sweet pussy. She let out another moan.

“What is it Nicola?” Beth called out.

The door then opened and Nicola walked in. Seeing what was happening she slammed the door behind her and stood there frozen watching what was happening.

“I didn’t say come in Nicola. Never mind. Wait there until I am finished.” Beth said.

Beth then closed her eyes again and dug her heels in my back to gain leverage to move her pussy up and down my face as I licked and sucked. I was desperate to stop and look at Nicola to at least show I didn’t want to do this. But then again I had submitted to Beth’s beauty willingly and now felt I was betraying Nicola to her face.

I started weeping as I continued. My relationship with Nicola was being destroyed in front of her eyes and I was powerless to stop it. My only way out was to end this as quickly as I could.

I increased the pace of my licking and sucking to a maximum and nuzzled my mouth into Beth’s labia. Her arousal was accelerating rapidly now and I felt her body contorting. Moments later her heels kicked deep into my back and her crotch thrust hard into my face. Beth arched her back and screamed, her climax achieved.

“Fuck slave. That was amazing.” Beth said fulfilled. She then removed her legs and kicked me in the chest sending me to the floor.

I looked up at Nicola who was now staring at me and the look on her face broke my heart. Her face was bright red in some place between anger and disconsolate, she also had tears in her eyes. I then looked at Beth who was still recovering with her eyes closed.

I then looked at Nicola again and shook my head trying to signal for her to change her expression so Beth would not see. She flashed rage at me with her eyes wide and a tear fell. She then wiped her eyes and turned away just as Beth started sitting up.

Beth then said to Nicola, “Sorry about that Nicola but some things cannot wait. I hope you understand.”

Nicola then turned around with her face still red and tears streaming down her cheeks. Beth looked at her in disbelief and then at me. I still had a mix of panic and deep sadness inside me, which I was desperately trying to mask. Beth’s eyes narrowed suspiciously and she looked back at Nicola.

“Is there something you are not telling me Nicola?” Beth asked. Her face looked very serious.

Nicola paused and took a deep breath (as did I) then spoke, “Sorry Beth, I have had a family bereavement overnight and the shock of walking into this just threw my mind out. I really need to go home. I can’t face work today.”

Beth’s face changed from serious to empathetic, “Nicola my love, come here.”

Beth then got herself together with the exception of putting her shoes back on and stood up. She then crossed the floor and held out her arms to embrace Nicola.

Nicola entered her arms and continued sobbing on her shoulder. She squeezed Beth hard as the hatred inside her poured out. Beth’s strength meant this hardly registered as she rubbed Nicola’s back and ran her fingers through her hair clutching her head to her chest.

Nicola’s eyes were set on me looking over Beth’s shoulder as she continued crying. I had to look away as my breaking heart was destroying me.

After a few minutes Nicola composed herself just long enough to excuse herself and on Beth’s approval ran out of the office slamming the door behind her.

Beth looked deeply upset and went back to her seat. After a few minutes of silence she looked at me and said, “Get the fuck out of my office NOW! I don’t want to see you again until you bring my lunch back at 12. Out!”

I quickly assembled my laptop and scurried out of Beth’s office not looking back.

----

I left the office as soon as I had found a spare work bay and deposited my laptop. I was now allowing myself to cry and my heart poured out through my eyes. I was desperate to find Nicola but she was nowhere close to our premises.

I called her. She didn’t pick up so I left a message.

I texted her, no reply came.

As I entered the park close to our offices I looked up and screamed at the top of my lungs, “FUCK!” and fell to me knees crying into my hands.

------

I wandered the streets for close to two hours calling and texting Nicola intermittently but I got no reply. I so desperately wanted to hear her voice. I also wanted to kill Beth for destroying something so precious but who was I kidding she would eat me up and spit me out before I got my first punch in. FUCK!

I looked at my watch to see it was almost twelve. Beth would be waiting for her lunch and now I was going to be late. Well fuck her I thought. After a few further thoughts I decided I was going to have to go back to the office at some point and face the music so I grabbed some sandwiches from the local delicatessen and headed back.

It was 15 minutes after midday when I arrived at Beth’s office. As the door was open I walked in slamming it behind me and saw Beth at her desk looking at me with a familiar face of rage.

I walked across the room and threw the sandwiches on her desk then stood there looking at her defiantly. I so hated Beth at this moment. Seeing her only made me think of Nicola and her crying face more, which amplified my resentment.

Beth jumped up from her desk, “What the fuck do you think you are doing slave?”

Beth then picked up the sandwiches and threw them towards the bin, “How dare you bring me this shit for lunch, you insolent disrespectful cunt.”

“You’re the disrespectful bitch Beth!” I shouted.

Beth then came at me, grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall, “What the hell has got into you slave? Are you on some kind of suicide mission?”

Beth was now squeezing my neck hard to pacify me and make me submit.

I brought my hands up and tried to release her grip, “Get your fucking hand off me bitch!”

Beth’s face was seething though she stayed silent searching for answers in her mind as to what was going on.

“Come on then hit me Beth. That’s what you like to do right? Yeah you would really get off on that right? Well I don’t fucking care anymore! Just do it.” I screamed with what little air I could muster from my choking.

Beth was lost in confusion not knowing whether to kill me or try to understand what was going on. I am sure no one had ever showed her this level of defiance and it shocked her.

As my anger boiled over with thoughts of my beautiful Nicola exploding in my mind I spat hard in Beth’s face and said, “I fucking hate you bitch.”

That was enough for Beth and she used her neck grip to throw me to the floor then kicked me in the face knocking me out.

It was almost an hour before I came to and when I did I was still collapsed against the wall. Beth was sat in her seat working on her laptop. On seeing me start to recover she spun around to face me.

As I sat up she got up and walked towards me. Though her face looked calm I could see underneath she was full of anger.

“I am so angry with you right now slave that if I started to unleash on you, you would not survive my onslaught. I cannot begin to explain how difficult a place you are in right now. I need time to compose myself and let my anger subside before you should come before me again. But before I let you go I want to know one thing. Why?” Beth stopped as she stood over me looking down.

I started thinking about what she said. Previously my broken heart and hatred for Beth had driven my actions but now hearing these words I needed to consider one very important point. If I was to allow Beth to see inside my actions and peel the truth away then she would also take vengeance on Nicola and that was one thing I could not accept. Somehow I needed to keep this all about me.

“I just can’t take it anymore.” I said.

Beth laughed, “You really are pathetic. Are you so weak that something so little can break you like this? I haven’t even started with you yet and already you are broken.”

My anger was welling up again and I wanted to punch Beth’s lights out. Her words were stripping my masculinity and dignity away and casting them into the trash like they were nothing. I took a deep breath to contain my indignation knowing I needed to keep this focused on me and me alone. I didn’t speak.

“Well let me tell you something Chris. I am going to dominate, subordinate, humiliate and degrade your mind and body for as long as I want and there is fuck all you can do about it. You are my property! You have no choice.” Beth said in an ominous tone.

“And don’t think you can get out of this relationship by winding me up. I will not allow my anger to set you free. In fact I will imprison you further to my will and unleash the darkness in my heart upon you.”

“You once said you loved me and I told you that you didn’t but you will. Well only your love will protect you now from what’s inside me. I wanted this to be different Chris but you were so eager to open Pandora’s box.”

Beth’s eyes were welling up and a tear fell onto my lap.

“Leave me now. I can’t look at you any more today. We will speak again on Monday.”

Beth then turned and walked back to her desk. I got up and left.

----------

I walked around to Nicola’s to see if she was there but got no answer. I tried calling and texting several times but got no reply. It wasn’t until I was nearing my own home I got a bleep on my phone. Looking down I could see a text from Nicola.

It said, “I haven’t the strength to speak to you, you broke my heart. I hate you so much right now and yet I still love you so much Chris.”

I texted back immediately, “Please let me see you Nicola. I too am broken knowing I hurt you but I need you to know you are my one and only love. I despise Beth for what she is doing to us.”

After a couple of minutes (which seemed like hours) Nicola’s reply came back. It just said, “9am my place.” I decided to leave it there for now.

I initially felt sadness reading the messages but then hope at the fact that Nicola still wanted to see me tomorrow. I had to find some way to turn this around and show Nicola that she was the one I really loved. I had to get away from Beth and even from the others. A job offer on Monday would bring everything together for me and for us.

As I turned the corner to my front door I could see Aurelia and Grace standing there. Quite surprisingly both were wearing black vinyl cat-suits and knee length boots. If I wasn’t so distraught I would probably have got a massive hard on seeing the sexy outline of their bodies in their costumes.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 1515. I froze and my heart sunk. Fuck I thought not these bitches now of all times. I thought about walking away but figured that would be a big mistake.

As I approached Aurelia just said, “You will pay dearly for making us wait foot whore but that will be something you can look forward to later. For now get your fucking arse in there and get cleaned up and dressed. You have ten minutes and then I am coming in there to whip your body into a world of agonising pain.”

With that encouragement and restored by the hope that I could find a way to patch things up with Nicola I entered my place and got ready in the allotted ten minutes given. As I emerged Grace and Aurelia led me around the corner and we jumped in a chauffer driven black Mercedes with stained glass windows.

I was order to sit on the floor whist Aurelia and Grace put their boots up using me as a footstool. As the car pulled away I asked, “Goddesses, may I ask where we are going?”

Aurelia then leant forward to within one inch of my face and said, “We are going to heaven. You foot whore are going to hell.” Grace and Aurelia then started laughing at the terror and fear written in my face.

Chapter 27 – Black Friday Part 1

I awoke early at Nicola’s and looked at her sleeping by the side of me. Her face was the picture of beauty. I smiled recalling the night before. She really did put the wind up me before giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, albeit brief. But then the brevity was my fault not hers. I then regretted not hanging in there long enough for her to sit on top of me.

All these thoughts were making me feel horny again and I considered waking her up but looking at her resting so peacefully I decided against it. Anyway I didn’t know if I was waking the monster or the minx.

I carefully crept out of bed so as not to disturb Nicola then made my way back into the living room to get dressed as that is where I had left my clothes before. Once I was dressed I let myself out quietly and went back to my place to get ready for work.

I made work as usual well before 8 with Beth’s coffee and French pastry. Reminding myself it was Friday now and with the weekend ahead a smile appeared on my face.

Just at that point Beth walked in and said, “What are you fucking smiling at bitch? I am in a bad mood this morning, as I didn’t sleep well last night so I just need the merest of excuses to kick your arse. Are you giving me that excuse?”

Beth was wearing a light grey pencil skirt, tan pantyhose and designer black flats with three grey stripes on the side. She had a lilac shirt on with the top 3 buttons open. I could see the outline of her firm breasts at the point the buttons closed.

“Sorry my goddess. I didn’t realise. Here I have your coffee and Pastry. Would you like me to go get another shot in it or perhaps rub your feet?” I offered.

“Fucking hell slave, you are really sucking up to me this morning. Though it’s utterly pathetic it is however totally appropriate given my superiority in our relationship. If you keep this up I may have to consider giving you a reward.” Beth said.

Though I suspected Beth’s reward wouldn’t be something I would necessarily relish receiving it had to be better than a punishment so I continued to kiss arse.

“My goddess deserves to be pampered. In fact she deserves anything she desires.” I smiled up at Beth feeling I was sure to be getting somewhere with my praise.

Beth sat down and put her shoes up on her desk like she always did. I could see they were a little dirty so I crawled across to her and started licking her soles.

Beth smiled and as I cleaned her shoes said, “Anything I desire eh? That’s a lot of choice slave.”

Glancing up at her I could see that evil twinkle in her eye and was starting to regret what I had said. After a few minutes Beth spoke again. I continued cleaning her shoe soles.

“Ok what I desire slave is to strap my dildo on that I have in my draw here and then fuck you hard up the arse hard until you are crying with pain. When you absolutely can’t take any more I will remove it and make you clean it off with your tongue. I will of course invite the team in to watch. Are you ready?” Beth sneered.

I stopped cleaning Beth’s shoe as all the blood drained from my face, “Goddess, please I didn’t…” Beth then interrupted me and grabbed my hair then pulled it hard towards her face.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep bitch. Just remember I have destroyed men with ten times your resolve and resilience and it would take me next to nothing to snuff you out. If you ever try to manipulate or play games with me like that again I will make you fulfil my desires and they are darker than you can ever imagine.” Beth had a look of seriousness that only a fool would question.

I bowed my head in some pathetic attempt at apology. Beth then got up from her chair and stepped over me so my head was between her thighs. She then brought them together so my head was in a vice like grip.

“You know I have heard enough bullshit from your mouth this morning slave. As well as being adept in kickboxing and number of martial arts I have also trained as a wrestler with some particularly strong amazon types. I am now going to give you the benefit of that experience.” Beth sneered

With my head scissor locked between her thighs she then leant to one side bringing me to the floor and started squeezing my throat.

“I can’t breath goddess. Please you are killing me.” I pleaded.

“If I was killing you slave you would already be dead by now. I am actually playing with you, though from the pain you are now feeling you probably don’t believe that.” Beth started laughing as she increased the pressure.

I really couldn’t breathe at this point and was starting to choke desperately. The room was starting to go black and I was losing consciousness.

“Anyway I don’t really have time for this as I have important stuff on and you have work to do for me slave. So I will let you go this time.” Beth then released me and returned to her seat while I lay on the floor clamouring for air my head a deep purple colour like it would explode.

My god I thought this woman is devastatingly powerful. I had no idea until now just how frighteningly impressive she actually was. Slowly my wits and senses returned as I got more oxygen in my lungs. Eventually I was able to get to my knees and crawl back to my little desk. As I sat down Beth switched her feet from the desk to my shoulder and then clipped my face with her shoe sole.

“Are you beginning to understand what you are dealing with now slave? Are you starting to realise how deep the well goes?” Beth said with an air of authority.

I just turned my head and kissed her shoe sole.

“Better slave. Keep amusing me.” Beth ordered.

I turned slightly and took her shoes into my lap. I then lifted her legs and cleaned each shoe in turn until they were spotless. I then removed the shoes and placed them carefully at the side of my chair and looked at Beth, “May I goddess?”

Beth smiled and said, “You may slave.”

I then lifted her first stockinged foot to my face and gently kissed the bottom. I applied kisses initially on her heal then made my way up the side of her sole under her delicate arch. I then pressed my lips firmly to the ball of her foot and started massaging it with my lips. She pressed her foot into my mouth to increase the pressure and closed her eyes and rocked her head back.

“You may sniff them slave.” Beth said.

I continued massaging the ball of Beth’s foot as I inserted my nose into the nylon webbing between her toes and started sniffing. There was a gentle sweet aroma to her feet. She had clearly washed them this morning. I raised my hands and started to massage her toes gently with my fingers continuing to place kisses on her sole. Beth had a content smile on her face now.

As she relaxed into the chair her hand drifted to her inner thigh. She slowly pulled her pencil skirt up to reveal baby blue silk and lace panties. Beth then placed her fingers over the cloth covering her crotch and started gently rubbing her middle finger up and down over the lips of her pussy. She then started moaning and licking her lips seductively.

Watching this I started to feel very horny myself. Beth’s jet-black hair was now starting to drift across her face as she turned her head from side to side. Her beauty was undeniable and hauntingly magnetic. I so wanted Beth at that point. My mind then shot to Nicola who I loved dearly. I felt I was betraying her with these thoughts so concentrated back on Beth’s feet.

As I continued kissing her sole and rubbing her toes Beth hooked her other foot around my neck and started drawing me towards her pussy. Though I didn’t resist I did pause to test her leg strength and how much she wanted to pull me in. As I felt her apply more pressure I submitted and started moving forward towards her.

As I approached Beth took the edge of her delicate panties and pulled them to one side to reveal her magnificent pussy. I reached out my tongue and with the tip caught her clitoris. Beth moaned again.

“Pleasure me slave.” Beth groaned.

I wrapped my tongue around her pussy and started thrusting it backwards and forwards as Beth’s pleasure grew. Her hands were now clasped around my head and she placed both legs around my body in an embrace. I sucked and licked her more rapidly as I felt her arousal grow.

I then heard a knock at the door. Beth squeezed my head between her hands as she also became aware of it but nevertheless kept me firmly pinned in place. “Keep pleasuring me slave.” Beth insisted.

“Who is it?” Beth asked.

“It’s Nicola.” Came the reply.

I baulked at the answer and immediately wanted to escape. Beth felt my resistance and pulled me back towards her with her hands and legs. “Don’t you dare fucking stop slave!”

As I was essentially trapped I relented and continued to lick and suck on Beth’s sweet pussy. She let out another moan.

“What is it Nicola?” Beth called out.

The door then opened and Nicola walked in. Seeing what was happening she slammed the door behind her and stood there frozen watching what was happening.

“I didn’t say come in Nicola. Never mind. Wait there until I am finished.” Beth said.

Beth then closed her eyes again and dug her heels in my back to gain leverage to move her pussy up and down my face as I licked and sucked. I was desperate to stop and look at Nicola to at least show I didn’t want to do this. But then again I had submitted to Beth’s beauty willingly and now felt I was betraying Nicola to her face.

I started weeping as I continued. My relationship with Nicola was being destroyed in front of her eyes and I was powerless to stop it. My only way out was to end this as quickly as I could.

I increased the pace of my licking and sucking to a maximum and nuzzled my mouth into Beth’s labia. Her arousal was accelerating rapidly now and I felt her body contorting. Moments later her heels kicked deep into my back and her crotch thrust hard into my face. Beth arched her back and screamed, her climax achieved.

“Fuck slave. That was amazing.” Beth said fulfilled. She then removed her legs and kicked me in the chest sending me to the floor.

I looked up at Nicola who was now staring at me and the look on her face broke my heart. Her face was bright red in some place between anger and disconsolate, she also had tears in her eyes. I then looked at Beth who was still recovering with her eyes closed.

I then looked at Nicola again and shook my head trying to signal for her to change her expression so Beth would not see. She flashed rage at me with her eyes wide and a tear fell. She then wiped her eyes and turned away just as Beth started sitting up.

Beth then said to Nicola, “Sorry about that Nicola but some things cannot wait. I hope you understand.”

Nicola then turned around with her face still red and tears streaming down her cheeks. Beth looked at her in disbelief and then at me. I still had a mix of panic and deep sadness inside me, which I was desperately trying to mask. Beth’s eyes narrowed suspiciously and she looked back at Nicola.

“Is there something you are not telling me Nicola?” Beth asked. Her face looked very serious.

Nicola paused and took a deep breath (as did I) then spoke, “Sorry Beth, I have had a family bereavement overnight and the shock of walking into this just threw my mind out. I really need to go home. I can’t face work today.”

Beth’s face changed from serious to empathetic, “Nicola my love, come here.”

Beth then got herself together with the exception of putting her shoes back on and stood up. She then crossed the floor and held out her arms to embrace Nicola.

Nicola entered her arms and continued sobbing on her shoulder. She squeezed Beth hard as the hatred inside her poured out. Beth’s strength meant this hardly registered as she rubbed Nicola’s back and ran her fingers through her hair clutching her head to her chest.

Nicola’s eyes were set on me looking over Beth’s shoulder as she continued crying. I had to look away as my breaking heart was destroying me.

After a few minutes Nicola composed herself just long enough to excuse herself and on Beth’s approval ran out of the office slamming the door behind her.

Beth looked deeply upset and went back to her seat. After a few minutes of silence she looked at me and said, “Get the fuck out of my office NOW! I don’t want to see you again until you bring my lunch back at 12. Out!”

I quickly assembled my laptop and scurried out of Beth’s office not looking back.

----

I left the office as soon as I had found a spare work bay and deposited my laptop. I was now allowing myself to cry and my heart poured out through my eyes. I was desperate to find Nicola but she was nowhere close to our premises.

I called her. She didn’t pick up so I left a message.

I texted her, no reply came.

As I entered the park close to our offices I looked up and screamed at the top of my lungs, “FUCK!” and fell to me knees crying into my hands.

------

I wandered the streets for close to two hours calling and texting Nicola intermittently but I got no reply. I so desperately wanted to hear her voice. I also wanted to kill Beth for destroying something so precious but who was I kidding she would eat me up and spit me out before I got my first punch in. FUCK!

I looked at my watch to see it was almost twelve. Beth would be waiting for her lunch and now I was going to be late. Well fuck her I thought. After a few further thoughts I decided I was going to have to go back to the office at some point and face the music so I grabbed some sandwiches from the local delicatessen and headed back.

It was 15 minutes after midday when I arrived at Beth’s office. As the door was open I walked in slamming it behind me and saw Beth at her desk looking at me with a familiar face of rage.

I walked across the room and threw the sandwiches on her desk then stood there looking at her defiantly. I so hated Beth at this moment. Seeing her only made me think of Nicola and her crying face more, which amplified my resentment.

Beth jumped up from her desk, “What the fuck do you think you are doing slave?”

Beth then picked up the sandwiches and threw them towards the bin, “How dare you bring me this shit for lunch, you insolent disrespectful cunt.”

“You’re the disrespectful bitch Beth!” I shouted.

Beth then came at me, grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall, “What the hell has got into you slave? Are you on some kind of suicide mission?”

Beth was now squeezing my neck hard to pacify me and make me submit.

I brought my hands up and tried to release her grip, “Get your fucking hand off me bitch!”

Beth’s face was seething though she stayed silent searching for answers in her mind as to what was going on.

“Come on then hit me Beth. That’s what you like to do right? Yeah you would really get off on that right? Well I don’t fucking care anymore! Just do it.” I screamed with what little air I could muster from my choking.

Beth was lost in confusion not knowing whether to kill me or try to understand what was going on. I am sure no one had ever showed her this level of defiance and it shocked her.

As my anger boiled over with thoughts of my beautiful Nicola exploding in my mind I spat hard in Beth’s face and said, “I fucking hate you bitch.”

That was enough for Beth and she used her neck grip to throw me to the floor then kicked me in the face knocking me out.

It was almost an hour before I came to and when I did I was still collapsed against the wall. Beth was sat in her seat working on her laptop. On seeing me start to recover she spun around to face me.

As I sat up she got up and walked towards me. Though her face looked calm I could see underneath she was full of anger.

“I am so angry with you right now slave that if I started to unleash on you, you would not survive my onslaught. I cannot begin to explain how difficult a place you are in right now. I need time to compose myself and let my anger subside before you should come before me again. But before I let you go I want to know one thing. Why?” Beth stopped as she stood over me looking down.

I started thinking about what she said. Previously my broken heart and hatred for Beth had driven my actions but now hearing these words I needed to consider one very important point. If I was to allow Beth to see inside my actions and peel the truth away then she would also take vengeance on Nicola and that was one thing I could not accept. Somehow I needed to keep this all about me.

“I just can’t take it anymore.” I said.

Beth laughed, “You really are pathetic. Are you so weak that something so little can break you like this? I haven’t even started with you yet and already you are broken.”

My anger was welling up again and I wanted to punch Beth’s lights out. Her words were stripping my masculinity and dignity away and casting them into the trash like they were nothing. I took a deep breath to contain my indignation knowing I needed to keep this focused on me and me alone. I didn’t speak.

“Well let me tell you something Chris. I am going to dominate, subordinate, humiliate and degrade your mind and body for as long as I want and there is fuck all you can do about it. You are my property! You have no choice.” Beth said in an ominous tone.

“And don’t think you can get out of this relationship by winding me up. I will not allow my anger to set you free. In fact I will imprison you further to my will and unleash the darkness in my heart upon you.”

“You once said you loved me and I told you that you didn’t but you will. Well only your love will protect you now from what’s inside me. I wanted this to be different Chris but you were so eager to open Pandora’s box.”

Beth’s eyes were welling up and a tear fell onto my lap.

“Leave me now. I can’t look at you any more today. We will speak again on Monday.”

Beth then turned and walked back to her desk. I got up and left.

----------

I walked around to Nicola’s to see if she was there but got no answer. I tried calling and texting several times but got no reply. It wasn’t until I was nearing my own home I got a bleep on my phone. Looking down I could see a text from Nicola.

It said, “I haven’t the strength to speak to you, you broke my heart. I hate you so much right now and yet I still love you so much Chris.”

I texted back immediately, “Please let me see you Nicola. I too am broken knowing I hurt you but I need you to know you are my one and only love. I despise Beth for what she is doing to us.”

After a couple of minutes (which seemed like hours) Nicola’s reply came back. It just said, “9am my place.” I decided to leave it there for now.

I initially felt sadness reading the messages but then hope at the fact that Nicola still wanted to see me tomorrow. I had to find some way to turn this around and show Nicola that she was the one I really loved. I had to get away from Beth and even from the others. A job offer on Monday would bring everything together for me and for us.

As I turned the corner to my front door I could see Aurelia and Grace standing there. Quite surprisingly both were wearing black vinyl cat-suits and knee length boots. If I wasn’t so distraught I would probably have got a massive hard on seeing the sexy outline of their bodies in their costumes.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 1515. I froze and my heart sunk. Fuck I thought not these bitches now of all times. I thought about walking away but figured that would be a big mistake.

As I approached Aurelia just said, “You will pay dearly for making us wait foot whore but that will be something you can look forward to later. For now get your fucking arse in there and get cleaned up and dressed. You have ten minutes and then I am coming in there to whip your body into a world of agonising pain.”

With that encouragement and restored by the hope that I could find a way to patch things up with Nicola I entered my place and got ready in the allotted ten minutes given. As I emerged Grace and Aurelia led me around the corner and we jumped in a chauffer driven black Mercedes with stained glass windows.

I was order to sit on the floor whist Aurelia and Grace put their boots up using me as a footstool. As the car pulled away I asked, “Goddesses, may I ask where we are going?”

Aurelia then leant forward to within one inch of my face and said, “We are going to heaven. You foot whore are going to hell.” Grace and Aurelia then started laughing at the terror and fear written in my face.

Chapter 28 – Black Friday Part 2

There was no further speaking in the car until after around twenty minutes the car pulled up. Aurelia grabbed my hand and started yanking at the ring Beth had made me wear.

“You fucking idiot.” She screamed, “I told you not to wear that ring. You are making me so fucking angry right now.”

After about five minutes the ring eventually came loose. My finger was bleeding at this point as a large chunk of skin was removed with it. It was stinging like hell. Aurelia put the ring inside her cat suit pocket and then looked at Grace and nodded.

Grace then pulled a collar from behind her back and showed it to me. On it was an inscription, which read ‘Aurelia and Grace’s Foot Whore’. Before I could do anything she had clicked it around my neck. As I tried to grab the collar Aurelia kicked me between the legs and I writhed with pain. As I continued to nurse the pain in my cock Grace reached down and locked the collar with a key and then placed the key in her pocket.

After another 5 minutes Aurelia was getting impatient so she bent down and yanked me to my knees by my hair.

Now listen to me carefully foot whore, “Tonight you are going to service us publically in front of some very important people to me. You will show Grace and me complete and utter devotion and do everything we say without question regardless of how depraved, painful or humiliating it is for you. If you do an excellent job we will remove your collar at the end of the night and if you surpass even my high expectations I may even give you the ring back.”

Aurelia then added in a forbidding tone, “And just so it’s clear as fucking day to your idiotic brain. If you fail us in any way not only will we serve you a level of pain tonight that you will never forget but you will walk into work on Monday with this collar on and without the ring needing to explain to Beth just what the fuck happened. Trust me you don’t want to have to do that with that crazy bitch after what happened at work today.”

I started weeping as the fear started welling up inside me and was physically shaking in apprehension. Grace then leant over and said, “Those tears and your fear are making me wet foot whore. You are going to need a lot more resolve if you are going to get through this night in one piece.” Grace then licked the tears off my cheek and slapped my face hard.

The door then opened and I was dragged out of the car and up some steps to a black door with a large brass knocker. It looked like a large Edwardian house somewhere in the West End of London. A brass plaque sat by the side of the door, which read, ‘Distinguished Ladies Club.’

Aurelia knocked on the door and after a couple of minutes it opened revealing a petite blonde girl in a black and white maids outfit. She was barefoot and it looked like she had been running around in the garden all day, as they were black with filth.

Aurelia and Grace then dragged me in through the hallway and into what looked like a waiting room. There were three women there all with red dresses on like it was some uniform. Each woman was also wearing knee high red boots and long red gloves up to the elbow. As I was dragged into the room and thrown onto my knees the three women approached – all were stunningly attractive.

The first of the three had long straight black hair parted in the centre. She had dark brown eyes bordering on black and thick black eyebrows and bright red lips. I would have guessed she was in her late twenties. She looked down at me with eyes like a hunter offers their pray before they finally put it to rest. She then spoke, “So this is tonight’s entertainment is it Aurelia?”

Aurelia then replied, “Yes Queen Scarlett.”

Queen Scarlet then offered her gloved hand out to my mouth and Aurelia looked at me expectantly. I kissed the woman’s hand to which she proceeded to slap my face hard. She then laughed and disappeared off through a door on the right.

The other two women looked very much alike. I would be surprised if they weren’t sisters. Both had long straight dirty blonde hair one with bright red streaks the other with bright purple streaks. They had bright emerald green eyes and also bright red lips.

“Foot whore, you are now in the honoured company of Queen Crimson and Queen Ruby. Pay your respects.” Aurelia prompted.

Once again I kissed the gloves of the two beautiful women as they stood above me. They then both spat in my face in unison almost like they had practised the move. Aurelia then kicked me hard to which I said, “Thank you my Queens.”

Seemingly satisfied they exited through the same door as Queen Scarlett. Aurelia then turned to me and said, “Ok foot whore you are doing ok so far. Make sure you keep up your slave etiquette at all times. You really don’t want to piss these ladies off. When we go into the next room you will be set into the centre of a number of chairs. At the top end there will be a woman dressed all in white. You will crawl towards her on your hands and knees and beg to kiss her boots. Once that is done the introductions will be complete and the nights entertainments will begin. Grace and myself will be leading on you and as I said just do everything you are told. I won’t repeat myself on what will happen if your don’t.”

Grace then said, “Wow Aurelia I am so excited. This place is amazing. What do I need to do?”

Aurelia responded with, “Just what we discussed Grace. As a woman you should feel free and relaxed to enjoy the evening, the others will. If you need any cue’s just watch the queens otherwise ask me.”

Aurelia then took Grace’s face in her hand and kissed her gently on the lips, “Remember I love you. I want to share this with you tonight because you mean so much to me and we are united in both are dreams and desires. It was important for me to introduce you to women who truly understand you. Come on let’s go in.”

I was then instructed to crawl towards the door the three women in red exited through moments before.

I felt like I was in some weird twisted dream or art-house movie. The insides of this house were palatial and there was clearly a lot of money circulating around these halls. I would also guess a lot of power. The women I was introduced to were pure theatre but given Aurelia’s respect for them I guessed they must be linked to her S&M lifestyle in some way.

Thinking about the threats that Aurelia had left hanging over me together with my surroundings and the people within I felt justified to be afraid. I decided to play along for as long as I could. This wasn’t the place for me to fuck around and play the hero. I wanted to get this done and over in one piece so I could focus on setting things right with Nicola.

I crawled into the main room and it was exactly as Aurelia had described it. There were a number of chairs positioned around a small central area covered in a white Flokati rug. On three of the chairs were sat the three queens I had met earlier. To the lower end there was two additional chairs, which I assumed were reserved for Grace and Aurelia and down the other end was a large vacant throne.

I crawled into the space between the chairs and knelt on the Flokati rug. It was a daunting and claustrophobic area, which allowed each woman to retain close physical proximity to me. I waited with my head bowed as the woman started exchanging pleasantries. A few minutes later the door to one end opened and another woman emerged. She was as Aurelia said clothed in a white dress with knee length white boots on. Her hair was completely colourless as were her eyebrows. She had electric blue eyes and lipstick. I must say she looked a little freakish but still her beauty was undeniable. If I didn’t know that these women were utterly vicious and ruthless I would probably be a very happy man right now. In reality I was shitting myself with what was to come.

The woman in white addressed me as she sat down, “Lowly slave you are in the presence of the Ice Queen. What do you have to say?”

As instructed by Aurelia I responded with, “May I please have the honour my queen of kissing your boots?”

The Ice Queen then paused before responding, “You may but it will afford you no leniency.”

I gulped and then crawled towards the woman’s boots being careful not to make eye contact. I then bent down and kissed each boot on the toe leaving my lips in place for a few seconds both times to accentuate the effect. I then crawled backwards into the centre of the rug.

There then seemed to be a complete transformation in the women as they dispensed with the theatre and started to relax. Clearly the introduction was some kind of ritual they adhered to and not a behavioural code to be followed throughout the night. Despite their change I needed to stay on my guard. I knew instinctively these women despised men and would need little to no excuse to really hurt me badly.

Aurelia started off the conversation by offering a rather lengthy introduction of Grace. She paid specific attention to her intellectual superiority and desires for sexual sadism, which really seemed to engage the queens sat around me. They quizzed Grace quite hard on her motives for inflicting suffering on men, what she liked doing to them and how far she was prepared to go. Grace was energised by the discussion and her face lit up as she spoke. The women really seemed to take to Grace and Aurelia smiled happily at her acceptance.

“I am so proud of you Grace.” Aurelia whispered and Grace smiled back.

A few minutes later as the conversation went on the Ice Queen clicked her fingers and out of nowhere appeared four women all dressed the same as the one who answered the door. Each one went and knelt by a queen and waited further instruction. The ladies then gave them orders including drinks, food requirements and to my dismay instructions to fetch a number of crops.

The maids appeared to be personal slaves to the queens but unlike me they seemed totally devoted and willing to the cause. It was strange seeing women serving women I would have expected them to be served by men. Perhaps I thought they only trusted women to serve them that closely.

As they disappeared to fetch the orders Aurelia addressed me in front of the women, “Foot Stool” was all she said.

I shuffled back slightly so that Aurelia could stretch her legs out and rest her feet on my shoulder. As I did Grace also did the same. The weight of their legs on my shoulders was quite uncomfortable and I wasn’t sure how long I could hold out in this position but for now I sat still.

The Crimson Queen then asked Aurelia, “So tell me a little about how you have trained and moulded this pathetic wretch Aurelia.”

Aurelia smiled and then spoke, “Well Grace initiated things before I encountered the wretch. So I should let her start.”

Grace felt very pleased to be asked to speak and said, “Yes well initially our slave was quite disgusted by feet especially really filthy, stinky feet.” The ladies chuckled as Grace continued.

“The thing is when I started pushing my stinky feet in his face and seeing how much he hated it I really started to get sexually excited. After a while I added lots of verbal humiliation as I found it empowering and it accentuated my pleasure.”

The women were now totally attentive to Grace’s summary. They seemed to be feeding off her words like they were some kind of spell.

“I then sought new heights of pleasure by making my feet really rank and nasty which just increased the slaves suffering and the intensity of my climax. I would have probably just kept on with that had I not have met Aurelia but she opened my eyes to so many new possibilities.”

“At first she taught me about self-empowerment and explained how we could totally rule over another human life and how some people are meant to be slaves. We then discussed suffering and explored different topics from my rank feet, through to trampling, cropping, beating and well all sorts really.”

Grace then paused and said, “Phew I am getting all excited just thinking about it. Excuse me please.”

Aurelia then interjected, “There is no need to be excused here. Slave, service your goddess while she continues her narrative.” Aurelia then dug the heel of her boot into my back and pushed me towards Grace. Grace giggled as I approach and released a zip that went from her behind to her pussy. She then sat back down and opened her legs.

I had never kissed Grace’s pussy as she had always masturbated while I suffered before so I was surprised she was so open to the idea. As I started gently kissing and licking the hair around her labia she continued her story albeit with a little quiver of pleasure in her voice.

“We then discussed how suffering manifest and how that channelled sexual energy into us whether it was through tears, screams, fear, disgust or another means. Aurelia taught me to embrace that, as it is who I am and who I have always been. She just helped me find the real me and I love her so dearly for that.”

Grace then touched Aurelia’s cheek in a tender embrace.

“Aurelia then helped me understand why humiliation and degradation are so impactful as allies to inflicting suffering on others. They magnify and accentuate self-aggrandising and the feeling of power over another. For me this had the effect of sending my sexual desires into another world, a sort of utopia of fulfilment. I knew I liked to humiliate this slave but I didn’t know why and how to use it to maximise my consummation.” Grace was quivering more pronounced now as I started to increase the intensity of my licking and sucking especially around her clitoris.

“Please go on Grace.” The Ice Queen requested.

“Well that’s about if from my side really only I need to add that Aurelia is a true miracle. Her insight and understanding into our own needs and our relationships with others is quite astonishing. Having taught me so much we started our journey of discovery together and now we are one.”

The Crimson Queen then added, “The both of you are really quite remarkable. Such maturity, insight and open-mindedness in such young minds are a marvel to us all.”

Grace and Aurelia then kissed again as Grace relaxed and put her focus on my attentions. She grabbed my head and pulled me hard towards her, “Get your fucking pathetic tongue deep inside my bitch. I want it working so hard it hurts you.” Grace then pulled my hair hard and thrust her groin into my face so I could barely breathe. Despite the discomfort I kept liking and sucking on her now very wet pussy.

Aurelia then spoke up, “So having discussed so much with Grace I felt we needed to explore the conditioning of others. Having punished so many men for my own sexual gratification I wanted to know if I could bend someone from who they were to who I wanted them to be. In this instance a foot-loathing slave to a desperate foot whore. To do this I felt we needed to programme the slave’s sexual needs with the thing we wanted him to desire. As such we forced him to masturbate with our revolting feet in his face, and believe me they were awful.”

The women then all laughed. I thought laugh it up bitches you wouldn’t have, had it been you sniffing them.

“Initially this had mixed success as the slaves belief system and innate senses resisted the association. But with constant and regular reinforcement I was able to start making breakthroughs. Only a couple of day’s ago I had this slave on his knees begging to smell my rank feet, a complete transformation from who he was not a few weeks ago. I now intend to continue his programming until he can only achieve sexual fulfilment from my rank feet and having lowered him to this level of utter desperation I will have total control over him to exert my will and dominance. This will allow me to take the slave to levels of pain, suffering and degradation he would never have been capable of before.”

I was totally freaking out listening to this Freudian type analysis of my sexual needs and how I was some kind of toy or experiment for Aurelia. She sounded to me like the ultimate mind-fucker. No wonder she was so bloody dangerous. I didn’t sway from my attentions to Grace and was now bringing her to the verge of climax. I was flicking my tongue and sucking hard on her clitoris with a level of intensity and speed I knew she could not resist. Just then I felt her body spasm as her hands pulled my hair tightly.

She then screamed out, “Fucking hell bitch that was intense!”

As she realised she was in a room full of women watching her Grace went a little red before relaxing into her chair. The queens then switched their attention back to Aurelia.

The Ruby Queen then spoke, “We are very lucky to have you with us Aurelia. We clearly have much to learn from you. Thank you also for bringing Grace into our group she is clearly an extraordinary woman also. God help whichever men cross your path!”

The women all laughed as I bowed my head to avoid eye contact. They were after all referring to me.

The Scarlet queen then asked, “Do you think we could perhaps have a demonstration? After drinks of course.”

Aurelia beamed feeling very proud of her achievements and recognition. “I was rather hoping you would ask so Grace and myself have made the necessary preparations. It will be a pretty intense spectacle to watch so if you feel the urge please join in.”

“Excellent.” Replied the Scarlet Queen then clicked her fingers instructing the maids to return. Very soon the assembled group had drinks and food served to them. Their maids were feeding the queens, whilst Grace and Aurelia were discussing their preparations.

Aurelia then pulled me closer by the ear so she could talk to me, “Right my little foot whore you are going to be centre stage soon. You better not fuck up! Just let that pathetic dick of yours do what comes naturally and submit to my instructions. Any resistance and I will whip your cock until it falls off.”

Aurelia then sat back in her chair and kicked me into the centre of the rug. She then started playing with Grace’s hair whilst tenderly depositing kisses on her face. The two of them drank, ate and relaxed having made such a mighty impression.

------

After about thirty minutes the remaining drink and food was collected and removed by the maids who then disappeared again.

The Ice Queen then said, “Ok we should begin ladies. I am really quite excited to witness this my own urges are rising within me.”

Aurelia handed out a number of pink nose clips to the women and then explained, “The smell from our feet will be utterly horrendous so you should wear these. But the key point I am demonstrating is that the smell is so revolting no normal human could stand it let alone achieve sexual gratification from it. You will see some initial panic and resistance from our slave, as his primal fears are the first to react in an act of self-preservation. You will then see his sexual desires claiming the ascendancy and eventually he will submit and achieve his fulfilment proving the point and taking him one step closer to complete submission and utter dependency.”

The women then took the clips and placed them on their noses. Aurelia and Grace didn’t bother. They liked to know how nasty what they were dishing out was.

“Ok here goes, ladies.” Aurelia said smiling at Grace.

Aurelia then shifted her attention back to me.

“Come here slave and remove our boots you pathetic piece of shit.” Aurelia said in a dark forbidding tone.

I was shaking as I reached out to remove the boots. I knew having listened that what was underneath would be truly awful. The queens looked on eager to see my suffering and Aurelia’s theory proven right.

Grace and Aurelia unzipped their knee length black patent boots to ensure their removal would be quick and easy. Each of the boots almost fell off as I pulled to reveal their four socked feet.

They were wearing the same socks as before and though I thought they couldn’t smell any worse they did. As Aurelia had described my body and mind went into utter revulsion and I threw myself back and away from their feet.

In one swift move the Scarlet queen leapt down and scissored my neck between her crossed legs and started to choke me. Grace and Aurelia were now also descending towards me with their horrific feet outstretched. My arms were flailing in a vain effort at escape but the Scarlet queen was far too strong. Seeing my flailing arms both the Crimson and Ruby queens also stepped down and secured my arms. I was now totally defenceless.

Seeing I was now completely at their mercy Aurelia and Grace slowed to prolong the anticipation of my impending fate, both had evil smiles on their faces.

Within a few moments Grace and Aurelia were sat either side of me holding my legs. I couldn’t move a muscle now and started to shout, “Please Aurelia I beg you. Don’t do this. I don’t think I can take it.”

Aurelia was purring with the sight of my complete defensiveness, “Do you feel that slave? It’s your destiny, for you cannot escape the inevitable. Grace and myself are going to smother your face with our truly terrifying stench in just mere moments. Now as you wait there full of dismay and panic at your fate you cannot help but allow the curiosity deep inside you to emerge.”

“How absolutely awful will they smell? Will you submit to their power over you like before and allow you deepest darkest desires to take over your body?” Aurelia continued with a smirk on her face.

All of the women’s faces were lit up with excitement and true contempt, their eyes were wide and wild; their mouths full of sneers, disgust and vitriolic intent. Tears were forming in my eyes as I started to relent to what lay ahead.

No sooner had these thoughts subsided, Grace and Aurelia shuffled forward the remaining few inches and lowered their socked feet onto my face slowly and with malicious intent.

Those final few seconds displayed the filthy, revolting socks in all their glory. The threadbare white fabric transparent with the sweat from their boots clung to their feet beneath. Their feet were full of grime and corruption emanating that god-awful, indescribably bad stench. As their feet hit my face the wetness of their socks fresh from the latex boots was the first thing to strike me. Then as their feet battled for supremacy over my nose the vile odour started to consume me. I was retching and convulsing badly my body trying desperately to find clean air.

Aurelia then started her verbal assault on my mind, “Mmmm here we are again slave. You reconnected with your true purpose on this earth, as my foot whore. Feel your inevitable descent into depravity as the smell invades your soul and captures your desires. Feel the arousal burning in you as you drown in that atrocious effluvium.”

My body started to contort, as my will was fading and the arousal was starting to take control. Aurelia motioned for Grace to remove my trousers to expose my erection, which she did swiftly and adeptly. As it emerged Aurelia tilted her head and spat on my end of my cock before Grace grabbed the shaft and pulled up and down hard five times. That accelerant had really broke what little resistance I had left and I started to submit to the ghastly aroma. I was now taking deep sniffs in through my nose and my head was full of the stench. My face was turning red and my crotch was grinding with pleasure. I started moaning and pushing my face deep into their feet.

Aurelia sensing she now had complete control tapped Grace on the shoulder and they both removed their socks. I desperately tried to follow but I was pinned down and could barely move. My cock was throbbing but not close enough to complete by itself. My senses were full of their smell, wetness and warmth but on removing their feet it was starting to fade.

Aurelia looked at the queens who were themselves aroused at my punishing ordeal and suffering. Now she had complete control the intensity of the moment had become exquisite.

Aurelia leaned over to my face and made a circular movement with her tongue all the way around her lips, “How are you feeling my desperate little foot whore?”

“Please goddess Aurelia. Please.” I begged giving way to my arousal above my pride.

“These beautiful ladies would like you to be clearer foot whore. Please what?” Aurelia demanded.

“Please let me kiss them and sniff them.” I continued not even hearing the words I was saying, I was so desperate to cum.

“Kiss and sniff what? You wont get what you need foot whore unless you are totally clear and display the full depth of your pathetic desperation. So beg for me bitch.” Aurelia cooed and the queens laughed in unison.

Several of the women were now masturbating; they themselves had become overwhelmed by the sexual energy in the room. Grace especially was rapidly playing with herself watching Aurelia toy with me.

“Please goddess Aurelia I am completely consumed by a desire to worship your feet. I will do anything you ask but please release me and let me feel rapture.” I pleaded my judgement and actions now completely driven by one purpose.

“Are you saying that you want my filthy vile stinking feet in your face more than anything in the world? Can’t you see that is completely and utterly pathetic? You are totally debasing yourself in front of these beautiful ladies. You are allowing your revolting sub-human desires to consume you my little foot whore. Do you really have no ability left to fight it and regain your dignity?” Aurelia said in a hypnotic soft assertive tone.

“I can’t fight the urge Aurelia. I just can’t. I need you so much.” I said in a final desperate plea.

“Don’t fucking bring me into this! It’s my intolerably reeking feet you need bitch. I would NEVER lower myself to even consider offering you any attention other than the complete degradation you are getting now.” Aurelia was getting mad.

“Perhaps I will deny you after all. You clearly are underserving of the filth and stench of my beautiful feet.” Aurelia said with a wicked smile.

I then screamed, “Please no. I will do anything. Just release me,” not really considering the implications of my words.

“Anything eh?” Aurelia said in a vindictive nasty voice. She then added, “What would you ladies like our desperate foot whore to do to earn his reward?”

The Ice Queen then smiled and released me from the vice like grip her legs had me in knowing I was bound to Aurelia’s will. She then sat back upon her throne and clicked her fingers. The four maids reappeared in the room almost immediately.

The Ice Queen then spoke with an air of regal superiority, “Our maids are not permitted to wash their feet unless they earn it as a reward. The filth they must endure is a constant reminder to them of their lowly position in our order. Given this foot whore has sunk even lower than even our maids, I think we should have this sub-human clean their feet with his tongue and eat everything he removes to earn his reward.”

An evil smile appeared on Aurelia’s face and Grace clapped her hands with glee. “Perfect suggestion my queen. Foot whore, you have your orders. Do this and I will grant you the release you so desperately need.”

I was completely destroyed at this point and though I had managed to briefly escape my pathetic desire for Aurelia’s feet temporarily I was trapped in a situation where I had to clean the feet of these maids otherwise Aurelia would brutally beat me and god knows what the queens would do. Given I was still horny as fuck I decided to submit and face this horrible test.

The maids were ordered to sit on the Queen’s thrones and extend their feet towards me. The Crimson queen then declared, “Maids, I want you to make this worthless wretch feel like the dog he is. Whoever delivers the most entertaining verbal humiliation on this pathetic cunt will earn a high reward!”

The maids looked full of delight, not only would they get to treat me like a piece of shit but they had been encouraged to verbally debase me as much as they liked while doing it. The queens stepped back slightly to watch the spectacle and Aurelia pushed me towards the feet of the first maid with a hard kick into my rear.

As I landed and looked up I could see the first pair of black dirty feet in front of me. The maid was the petite blonde who opened the door to us. She looked to be around 21 years old and had cute freckles on her small upturned nose. I wondered how someone so young could find themselves in such a position.

As the maid look down at me she screamed, “Ok you fucking obnoxious filth eater. I want that worthless tongue of yours on my disgusting feet right fucking now! I want to see you gnawing away at my callouses, eating the crud from between my toes and scraping the dirt from my soles with your teeth. Do it!”

My god I thought these female slaves were as bad as the team I worked for. Perhaps they were on some payback trip. Slowly and reluctantly I offered my tongue towards her soles and no soon had I done that the maid was feverishly wiping the sole of her foot down it laughing and clapping. It tasked foul and my stomach wretched. God only knows what her feet had accumulated walking barefoot but it was horrid. Somehow I managed to stick it out for five minutes before I was ordered onto the next maid.

The second maid was lot taller and had exceptionally big feet. Maybe even a size 11. She had a thin frame and long brown hair set in braided ponytail. Her high cheekbones gave her a strong determined look not becoming of a slave. Though she wasn’t stunning she was still most attractive.

As I approached her long legs meant her large feet were already in my face when she spoke, ”How does it feel being made to lick the feet of a slave, you gutless coward? Isn’t this the lowest you have ever felt in your life? I am sure it cannot be any worse. I certainly wouldn’t lower myself to do what you are doing. Your level of depravity is something I never thought I would witness. Now clean my repugnant feet you miserable cunt!”

The level of verbal humiliation these maids were laying on me was really killing what little self respect I was hanging onto. Worse than that the queens, Grace and Aurelia were laughing hysterically, taking pictures and kicking me occasionally to add to my disgrace.

Once again I offered my now black tongue out for the maid and she pulled a face of real disgust as she ground her sole up and down it. She then started clasping my tongue and pulling it between her toes laughing at how ticklish it was. Her feet were much larger and took close to ten minutes before I was allowed to move on. I was sick nearly three times during the ordeal.

The third maid had bright red hair (dyed I would guess) and red eyebrows sat above deep brown eyes. She had a soft round face and looked like a natural subordinate. When I approached however her voice switched to something altogether more menacing and spiteful.

“It’s so nice to have something made to worship me for a change. I have done so many horrible things just to please my queens that I am going to enjoy every fucking second of this. See how black my toenails are? I want you to ease all that out with your teeth and swallow it. Let me laugh in your pathetic face as the disgust consumes you. Oh and as for the shit between my toes don’t even ask. There is every nasty, repulsive bacterium known to humans in there. If you manage to get that shit to stay in your stomach I will be amazed. Now get to it and savour every mouthful.”

Though I tried to avoid my tongue going near her black toenails she kept manoeuvring her toes back so they were on my lips. When the maid complained I wasn’t cleaning her nails I felt a hard kick to my ribs. Against all my instincts I place my teeth under the nails and slide them to one slide to extract the black filth beneath them. On the third time I couldn’t help but feel bile come into my mouth. I concentrated with all my focus and just managed to hold myself together. There was now only one more to go.

As I shuffled to the last maid the Ruby Queen gave a chuckle before saying, “Saving the best until last. This will be a show to remember.”

I looked up at the maid who had very long straight raven hair and very dark eyes with thin pursing lips. She too was quite slender and medium height. She looked worn down and dejected from a life of slavery. I felt sorry for her until she sneered at me and spat in my face.

Her tirade of abuse was for me the worst and most diabolical. How does a mind even conjure such words I asked myself? “You fucking contemptuous worthless shit eater. I wouldn’t allow your tongue within a hundred yards of my feet normally but my queens have insisted so consider yourself incredible fortunate. If it were my choice I would have had you cleaning the shit from my arse fresh from a dump in the toilet. In fact I have been cleaning the toilets all week so you can only imagine what nastiness I have stuck to my feet. If it doesn’t make you sick I would invest in some maximum strength anti-bacteria mouthwash as soon as you get out of here. But then you will probably enjoy the taste of all that piss and shit on my feet wouldn’t you vile maggot? How can you possibly live with yourself? What do you see when you look in the mirror? I will tell you what I see. Nothing! Absolute irrelevance. Something so meaningless and insignificant no one would care if you just disappeared and never came back. Now get licking that toilet filth off my feet and if you do a good job maybe the queens will let me shit in your mouth after all!”

I felt sick just looking at her feet after hearing that and the queens were literally wetting themselves with laughter. Grace was so engaged she even joined me on the carpet and held my face up to the feet so she be as close as possible to my suffering and get off on it.

I closed my eyes and prepare my stomach. I then hesitantly poked my tongue out just a little, as I couldn’t bear to offer more. As I did this, the maid reached down and grabbed my tongue and pulled it hard before wiping her sole from heel to hoe down it. My stomach immediately convulsed at the taste in my mouth and I threw up on the floor just in front of the carpet luckily.

“I knew you couldn’t handle it you fucking pathetic coward. Well you aren’t getting off that easy.” The maid sneered.

She then pressed her foot down on the vomit and mushed it into the floor swirling it around. She then lifted it back to my face and said, “Eat it. Eat it all!”

I looked at Grace who was wet with excitement and delirious with the arousal my suffering was giving her. She firmly turned my head back towards the beyond foul feet and said, “You heard the lady. Eat every fucking drop!”

I actually cried whilst cleaning those final feet. It was the total despair of how low I had sunk combined with the reality of eating shit and piss that made me feel indeed something lower than human. When I eventually finished I collapsed on the floor and curled into a ball.

As I finished the final maid asked if she could shit in my mouth but was refused by the Queens, as they didn’t want to be offended by the smell in their throne room. The maid looked disappointed until she was told she had won the contest and would receive light duties for a whole month together with full bathing privileges. The maids were then sent away. I still couldn’t move I so wanted to empty everything in my stomach and sleep for a week but my ordeal was not yet at an end.

Aurelia came and sat by me and stroked my head. She then whispered in my ear, “I know that would have been truly awful for you foot whore but you pulled through well for me and I will reward you later for that. For now though you have earned your release. Sit up and I will ease your suffering.”

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. She was looking at me tenderly something I had never seen Aurelia do before. After a few moments I started to get to my knees. I was still very delicate and my arousal had faded to a distant memory during the last revolting 45 minutes.

As I knelt in front of Aurelia (who had returned to her seat as had the queens and Grace) she slowly extended her foot towards me.

“Embrace your hard earned reward my foot whore. Place your nose into the slice of heaven that is the crack between my toes. Take in my divine scent and allow the pleasure to spread through your soul. Place your hand on your cock and feel the desire enslave you as you submit yourself wholly and completely to me.”

As my nose touched her foot once again and I felt the warm, wet stench hit my senses I started to relent once again. Aurelia’s words were echoing in my mind and now I could finally get the release I had worked so hard for. I took a magnificent deep sniff of her scent and closed my eyes as the lust and passion swamped my mind. My erection came back stronger than before and I started to stroke slowly at first and then quicker and quicker and quicker.

“Who owns you slave?” Aurelia asked

“You Goddess Aurelia. I am bound to you with all my heart and desire.” I replied saying words I know she wanted to hear, though I believed they were not really true. Well at least I hoped they weren’t.

“Release for me now foot whore and take another step towards your eternal servitude at my feet. Know that now, you can never return from the place where your heart and soul resides, under my soles.” She then smiled and sat back, before laughing and pointing at me. The queens and Grace joined in with the laughter and they watched the final phase of my dehumanisation unfold.

I had my eyes closed and was sniffing uncontrollably whilst I pulled hard on my cock. My orgasm was emerging rapidly and I stiffened and blushed as I felt an enormous rush of fulfilment explode through my face. My cock erupted and shot across the room and I collapsed into semi-consciousness.

When I came to there was a white boot in front of my face. Looking up I could see the Ice Queen above me. “Clean your filth off my boot slave or I will crush your head into the floor.”

Still semi-conscious I licked at her boot until I had covered the full surface area and then collapsed again.

When I came to a second time I was being dragged towards the door. We paused whilst the queens gave long passionate kisses to both Aurelia and Grace.

“Please come see us soon you beautiful woman.” The Ice queen requested.

“He may need a little recover time but we will.” Replied Aurelia before laughing. The others joined in with the joke.

I was then dragged back into the car and driven back to my home. I lay on the floor whist Grace and Aurelia talked and used me as a foot-rest. When we arrived Grace unlocked and removed my collar and kissed my cheek saying, “You did well slave. Aurelia and myself are very proud of you. Now go rest.”

Aurelia then retrieved the ‘Beth’s Property’ ring from her pocket and dropped it on the floor besides me. She then added, “We both know whose property you really are now slave but I understand if you want to protect Beth’s delusions for a while longer to save yourself additional suffering. It won’t be long before I am the queen and take my rightful place on the throne with Grace. Beth can then show her devotion at my feet.” Aurelia then laughed and Grace joined in as I grabbed the ring and exited the car.

Mad fucking bitches I thought to myself, thank god that’s over.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I'm really enjoying this story. Now all the main character needs is to be forced to wear a chastity cage lol.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Black Friday certainly wasn't the best of days for Chris. Beth was as bitchy and cruel as ever - forcing Chris to keep licking her pussy while Nicola watched and then physically/verbally beating him down later. Nicola's heart is broken, of course, and now we wonder whether there is any chance for her and Chris. It seems like there is a bit of hope, with her agreeing to meet Chris at 9 AM the next day.

And what can I say about Aurelia and Grace? Their little trip to the Distinguished Ladies Club was incredible...well, incredibly humiliating for Chris but certainly wildly entertaining for the ladies and us readers. The different queens and the maids were all amazing, and what the maids put Chris through was both tremendous and sadistic. Aurelia continued to ramp up the association with her foot stink and his arousal, as she seems quite convinced there is an unbreakable bond there. It should be interesting to see what happens with that situation going forward. She is also convinced she will be the queen dominant and have Beth at her feet. Somehow, I'm thinking she has delusions of grandeur here.

Thanks for two more incredible chapters, and looking forward to more.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicmerlin View Post
    I'm really enjoying this story. Now all the main character needs is to be forced to wear a chastity cage lol.
    Hi SonicMerlin, I am sure that really would be the end for Chris, but then the MenHaters are very adept at finding ways to make his life pretty miserable aren't they?

Having survived the White and Red Queen's Chris now has the unenviable task of convincing Nicola he deserves a second chance

Black Friday certainly wasn't the best of days for Chris. Beth was as bitchy and cruel as ever - forcing Chris to keep licking her pussy while Nicola watched and then physically/verbally beating him down later. Nicola's heart is broken, of course, and now we wonder whether there is any chance for her and Chris. It seems like there is a bit of hope, with her agreeing to meet Chris at 9 AM the next day.

And what can I say about Aurelia and Grace? Their little trip to the Distinguished Ladies Club was incredible...well, incredibly humiliating for Chris but certainly wildly entertaining for the ladies and us readers. The different queens and the maids were all amazing, and what the maids put Chris through was both tremendous and sadistic. Aurelia continued to ramp up the association with her foot stink and his arousal, as she seems quite convinced there is an unbreakable bond there. It should be interesting to see what happens with that situation going forward. She is also convinced she will be the queen dominant and have Beth at her feet. Somehow, I'm thinking she has delusions of grandeur here.

Thanks for two more incredible chapters, and looking forward to more.
    Thank you for a great set of comments OneAuthor!

The heart breaking scenes with Nicola were more than difficult to write and navigate but then it was always going to happen with Chris being so promiscuous. As you say she has agreed to meet with him at 9am so let's hope he comes prepared and that her dominant doesn't go crazy on him in some effort to teach him the merits of loyalty!

I did really love writing the Distiguished Ladies Club and one day I will write more on the background and nature of that place. It was quite fantastical in a lot of ways. Aurelia pulls out all her psychological meanderings to impress the queens and show how she controls Chris which seems to earn her a lot of accolades - perhaps she is vying to be a queen herself?

Onto that - you rightly mention she feels she deserves to be the queen and have Beth at her feet but how serious is she in this endeavour? I think Beth is a little too wise and strong to just roll over - so what would her plan be? Personally I make you right - it was probably the heat of the moment and the adrenaline talking giving rise to those delusions!

Thanks for continuing to support the story my friend!

For those readers - F/f starts in this next chapter as the story starts to splinter into multiple interweaving plot lines! F/m of course continues as well :-)

Chapter 29 – The Waitress

I didn’t hardly sleep all night due to a mix of emotions partly made up of the disgusting night I had before with Grace and Aurelia but mainly because I was worried about Nicola. I was out of bed, washed and dressed by 7am so decided to go for a long walk on my way to Nicola’s.

I picked up some more pink orchids and started browsing the shops that opened early for something I could treat Nicola to. It was only when I found a local family jewellers open that an idea struck me.

I was sat outside Nicola’s door at 0830. I decided to wait figuring it was a little too early to knock. After a while I heard noises inside and felt I couldn’t wait any longer.

The door opened and Nicola stood there in a pink night-gown and white knickers. Normally I would have wanted to jump on her at this point but our situation was a lot more sensitive than that. Nicola’s face still looked quite pained. She had clearly been crying a lot and by the looks of it slept about as much as me.

“Can I come in please Nicola?” I asked softly. She nodded.

As I reached out to touch her arm she turned and walked away into the room. When I crossed the living room she was sat in the corner of the sofa nursing a cup of coffee. She was looking down into the cup deep in thought.

I stood close to her for a few minutes and then sat at the other end of the sofa. “Can I get you some breakfast Nicola?” I asked

“I am not hungry Chris.” She replied.

The intermittent silences were agonising. I felt like I was running up a treadmill that was moving towards me at twice the speed I could run. I decided I needed to go in heavy.

“There’s something I need you to hear Nicola.” I said. She remained quiet looking into her coffee.

“I love you so fucking much Nicola. All this shit I have dragged you into. It’s all my fault. If only I had known I would never have allowed it to go this far. Fuck my job, fuck my house, in fact fuck my life if I can’t have you in it!” I was getting tearful at this point.

Nicola looked at me for a moment. Her eyes were bloodshot with sadness. “I knew she would take you from me, fucking bitch.”

“Wait Nicola, there is no fucking way I am ever going to give myself to Beth. Well not my love, my heart and my soul. They belong to you.” Tears were starting to fall down my cheeks at this point.

“Then why did you do it Chris?” Nicola asked.

“I am trapped in that hellhole Nicola. Those bitches are putting me through crap every day. I got to get out of there at any cost. I don’t have the physical or emotional strength to fight it. A job offer on Monday will set me free, then we can be together.”

I stopped short of telling Nicola about the other times I had been made to give pleasure to them.

“I only wish it were that easy Chris.” Nicola said.

“Look I want to tell you more Nicola. Aurelia is trying to own me too. She is fucking crazy and depraved. I am really worried she might actually kill me or do something permanent. Grace and her want to oust Beth and take control of the group. Seraphina and Porsche are crazy lesbians who are trying to force me to be a sex slave whatever that means and I think Beth just wants me dead right about now.” I took a big sigh getting that off my chest.

“Why does Beth want you dead Chris?” Nicola asked looking concerned now. She turned and made eye contact with me then reached out her hand and touched mine.

That small gesture brought my world back together and I sighed heavily with contentment. Just feeling her fingers on my hand meant so much at this point. It meant hope. It meant love. It meant us.

“Well I was distraught when you left the office and Beth was upset too. When I left the office I just lost it. I was worried about you and worried about us. I so wanted to speak to you but I couldn’t reach you. When I went back in the office I guess I just converted all my love for you into hatred for her. I said and did a lot of things that really fucked her off.”

“Really. What did you do Chris?” Nicola replied, curiosity driven her.

“Well I told her I hated her and that she was a bully. I spat in her face and said she was a bitch.” I summarised.

“What did she do Chris?” Nicola was sounding worried.

“She said she was too angry to deal with me. I guess from my side I was kind of lucky. She is a bloody dangerous psychopath. Anyway Beth said she would address it on Monday. I don’t really want to go into the office at all though.” I said.

“You did all that because you love me Chris?” Nicola asked. Tears streaming down her face.

“It’s more than love Nicola. You are my world. I can’t lose you.” I gently touched her face to mop up some of the tears.

“So how did you explain all that shit you laid on Beth.” Nicola asked. Perhaps wondering how deep she was in as well.

“I kept you out of it. I just said I had snapped and couldn’t take any more. I want you out of there Nicola, now ideally. Beth is not someone we can take a chance on. I care about you too much to let her hurt you.” I said continuing to remove her tears.

“Oh Chris, I have been so stupid. I was so upset when I see you and Beth together I couldn’t see beyond my own selfish needs. I realise now I should have trusted you. We will get away from that fucking place one way or another.”

“You have never been selfish or stupid for one moment with me. I love you Nicola. Please say you love me too.” I pleaded.

Nicola then leapt onto my lap and flung her arms around me. She then whispered in my ear. “I love you so much it’s killing me Chris.” We then cried entwined in that embrace for what seemed like forever. I didn’t want that moment to end.

------

“Can I make you something to eat my love?” I asked her.

“I am all of a sudden famished. I need eggs, let me help you.” Nicola responded.

We then went into the kitchen and rustled up a hearty breakfast then sat and ate it on the sofa smooched up against each other. Nicola had put some nice Jazz music on the record player, something on the Strata-East label. It was very cool.

When we had finished I took her into my arms and said, “I didn’t know how today would go Nicola. That said whichever way it went I was determined to give you this.” I then produced a small box.

“Not more earrings?” Nicola said.

“Much more than that. Open it.” I replied

Nicola opened the small box and took out the gold band ring inside. She looked at me shocked initially (maybe thinking I was proposing). She then caught sight of the inscription on the outside and held it up to the light to read it.

“Property of Goddess Nicola.” She said then turned the ring around to read the other side, “The one and only love of my life.”

She looked back at me with tears in her eyes as I placed my hand before her. She could now see that Beth’s ring was not on my hand and there was a space for this one. She placed the ring on my finger then kissed me gently.

I then smiled and my heart sang. I saw the confidence and mischievousness return to Nicola’s eyes. “My property eh?” she cooed.

“And the one and only love of my life!” I said

“Kiss me like you kissed her Chris” Nicola ordered.

“I won’t do that Nicola because my heart and soul wouldn’t be in it. I want to kiss you like you deserve to be kissed my beautiful goddess. With all my love.”

I then got onto my knees and gently took Nicola on a trip to complete sexual fulfilment. She was laughing and crying at the end of it and I was so happy.

“Ok I need to have some fun now Chris.” Said Nicola. “We are going to go shopping and I will treat you as my slave. I want you to show your ring to everyone we meet. I will of course be using my control over you to my own ends and I expect you to obey to the letter or I will punish you. Understood?”

Wow I thought Nicola is really recovering now, but I was still so happy. I got down on my knees and kissed her sweet bare-naked feet and said, “Anything for my beautiful goddess.”

“Anything….Mmmm I like the sound of that. Let me think.” Nicola said as she disappeared off to get changed.

When she came back she was dressed in an amazing bright red dress and light skin colour hose. She had tied her short blonde hair back to accentuate her dominant goddess status and was wearing the pearl earrings I bought her before. She had a small black cape draped around her shoulders accompanied by black stiletto heels.

“Wow Nicola you look amazing!” I said.

Nicola then slapped my face and said in a stern voice, “Goddess to you slave!”. She then winked and smiled before adding, “And that’s the last light warning you will get out of me today footboy”

I knelt down and kissed her shoes and apologised. She simply walked away towards the door and motioned me to follow with her finger.

-----

It wasn’t long before we made it to the same designer boutique street that Beth had led me to before. I was nervous that we could bump into her but with Nicola in full goddess mode I wasn’t about to start challenging her decisions.

The first couple of shops we ventured into were clothes shops. Nicola didn’t have the same air of confidence as Beth but what she lacked in assertiveness she made up for in bitchiness. Nobody was fucking with her period.

“You get over here now!” She ordered a petite redhead shop assistant in the second boutique.

The assistant rather shocked just complied and ran over. “Yes Miss how can I help you? My name is Jenny.”

“Well Jenny, my slave here is looking to buy me something nice and expensive. What can you impress me with?”

“Sorry Miss.” Jenny replied looking even more shocked.

I stepped forward and showed Jenny my ring and then reinforced that I would like to buy my goddess something befitting of her beauty.

“Oh right.” Jenny said then rushed off to find something suitable.

Moments later she returned with an armful of clothes ranging from blouses, to dresses, to simple tops and a range of designer underwear. Nicola took the lot and motioned me to follow her to the changing rooms.

Whilst there she ordered me to kiss her feet while she tried everything on. On a few occasions she asked what I thought and on each instance I said it looked good. Everything looked good on her today.

She had about 7 items at the end, a small fortune in this kind of place. “I think I will take all these slave. What do you think?”

Unlike Beth, Nicola was giving me a chance to back out of a few items if the cost was too much. As for today I didn’t care so replied, “Anything for you my goddess.”

“Damn fucking right anything slave.” She said almost laughing. She then raised her foot and planted it on my face whilst I sat on the floor of the changing room.

“Kiss my divine sole foot bitch.” She ordered.

I cupped my hands around her foot and planted 7 kisses on her sole.

“Do you love your goddess?” Nicola asked.

“More than words can say goddess.” I replied.

“Go pay for these then slave.” Nicola said and threw the clothes at me.

When I returned with the clothes Jenny was waiting for us. “Wow.” She said. “You weren’t kidding were you?”

“She’s worth every penny and more.” I replied smiling. Not long after I had paid and was holding the door open for Nicola as she walked past. I followed with the bags in my hands.”

Around 15 minutes later we approached the coat shop where Sophia works. I stiffened at the thought of going back in, as I was sure it would lead to some embarrassment but Nicola was insistent. Before I could raise any kind of resistance she was already inside.

When I went through the door Nicola was already deep in conversation with Sophia. The guy who works here was nowhere to be seen. I hovered by the door hoping Nicola wouldn’t see anything and leave but no such luck. Moments later Nicola span round and said, “Slave here now!”

Reluctantly I went over. My face was blushing and Sophia had an evil twinkle in her eye. She recognised me instantly. “The lady says you would like to buy a coat for her today.”

“Yes that’s right Miss.” I responded glad she was keeping the prior event a secret at least for now.

“We have some nice expensive red coats Miss?” Sophia said to Nicola.

“Yes let me see those and maybe something in black as well.” Replied Nicola.

Sophia returned and told Nicola the coats were hung up ready for her in the changing room. Nicola told me to wait where I was and disappeared.

Sophia then approached me and said, “So foot bitch you couldn’t stay away from me eh? Was the stink of my feet so intoxicating?”

I blushed bright red and said, “It’s not like that Sophia. Nicola is my girlfriend.”

Sophia stepped closer to me intimidatingly, “Ah right girlfriend. That’s why she calls you her slave right? You’re a pathetic dreamer who deserves only to be at a woman’s feet.”

“Please Sophia.” I said. “Don’t say anything I beg you.”

“Well beg then bitch.” Sophia said loving her control over the situation.

“What?” I said

“You heard me cunt. Beg or I will tell your girlfriend all about last week.” Sophia spat.

Just then Nicola returned with the first coat on. It was one of the red ones. “What do you think slave?” She asked.

Looking flustered I said, “It looks great Goddess. But perhaps the other red one will look better?”

Nicola said, “Yeah I think you are right slave. Let me try that one.” She then disappeared again. When she had left Sophia spoke again.

“You have got exactly 3 seconds to get on your knees and start kissing my feet bitch.”

Knowing I wasn’t going to talk her out of it I quickly knelt down and kissed her shoes several times and then jumped up.

“You haven’t finished yet slave.” Sophia said and pointed down. As I looked down I could see she had removed one of her shoes. The insole was dark and well soiled from many days on her feet in the shop.

“Get your fucking nose in there and take a big sniff so I can hear it from up here footwipe.” Sophia ordered.

Fucking hell I thought to myself. I need to get this over with and out of here quick. I bent down and inserted my nose into the shoe and took a deep audible sniff. It fucking stank badly and made me wretch. As I started to withdraw Sophia put her bare foot on the back of my head and pushed it back into the shoe. “And again you miserable foot sniffing cunt.”

I took another deep sniff, which made me feel even worse. The smell was burning my nose. I then heard Nicola return, “How about this one?” she said.

Sophia released my head and I jumped up to see Nicola. “Are you ok slave?”

“Sorry goddess what do you mean?” I said in a flap.

“Your face is red.” Nicola was looking puzzled.

“Sorry Goddess. It’s just quite stuffy in here. Perhaps I should wait outside?” I suggested.

“Nonsense I still have one more coat to try on slave. Wait there.” Nicola insisted and left for the changing room.

Sophia then leaned in and sneered into my face, “Get your fucking face back in the shoe and lick my insole. Don’t come back up until your tongue is black with the filth. If you don’t do as I ask I will tell your goddess that you are a creepy foot sniffer who paid me to smell my feet in the changing room last week.”

Feeling lousy and manipulated I bent down and licked the insole as quickly and deeply as I could to blacken my tongue. It tasted vile like some combination of leather, sweat and foot filth. I then arose and looked at Sophia showing her my tongue.

Sophia started laughing, “You fucking pathetic excuse for a man. How easy are you to fuck with? You were born to be a slave! Tell you what if you give me another hundred dollars I will let you have another up close and personal session with my stinky toes. What do you say?”

I smiled and shook my head trying not to antagonise Sophia. Nicola then returned with one of the red coats and the black one.

“You can buy these for me slave.” Nicola said handing me the coats.

Sophia then put both the coats through the till and added one hundred dollars on for herself winking as she did. Bitch I thought, she is really taking liberties. I however didn’t say anything.

When the coats where paid for Nicola approached and said, “Thank you for your help Sophia.”

“No problem Nicola. It’s my last day today so it’s good to make a big sale!” Sophia replied.

Nicola smiled and turned to walk away. I was even angrier now thinking if only we had come in next week instead.

When we got outside Nicola was so pleased with her purchases she gave me a kiss on the lips, “You have done well today slave…” Her voice then trailed off before she added, “Did you brush your teeth this morning slave?”

I went a little red and managed to avoid having to answer. My breath must have stunk like Sophia’s feet. We then headed off for lunch.

-----

On the way to lunch I stopped in a local grocers and bought some mint gum to clean up my tongue and breath to avoid any awkward questions when we ate. We found a nice little French bakery with tables and booths inside which Nicola wanted to try so we made our way in.

We didn’t have to wait long before a booth came available off to the side. Nicola sat down and picked up the menu and I sat opposite. Nicola then put her menu down and said, “What the fuck so you think you are doing slave?”

“I am sorry goddess. Nothing.” I replied holding my menu looking surprised.

“Who said you could sit at the table with me, a goddess?” Nicola snarled.

“Sorry goddess, where should I sit?” I asked.

“Come on slave for fuck sake. Work it out or do I have to shout at you in front of all these people?” Nicola smirked.

Initially I looked around and saw there were several tables close by us full of people. I gulped at the prospect of a public put down. I then looked under the table then back at Nicola. A big grin appeared on her face. Not wanting a show I started to slide under the table trying to be discrete so no one would seem me.

Once under the table I was sat on the floor with Nicolas legs in between mine. My head was resting on the cushion of the seat I was just sat on. Nicola then slipped off her shoes and propped her stockinged feet in my face digging her heels in my upper chest.

“I will order for you slave. Why don’t you tuck into the starter I have just pushed in your pathetic face?” Was all I heard from Nicola above.

On hearing that I started to kiss Nicola’s toes. They had picked up a strong aroma in the few hours we had walked together, which I found quite sexy. Must have been the pantyhose. As I sniffed her feet she wiggled her toes and I heard a giggle come from above which released more of the intoxicating scent.

I then heard the waitress come over. She was around 5’ 8” tall with a black and white French maid dress on twinned with black stockings and flat black shoes. Her UK size 8 shoes looked rather worn and beat up from all the work that they had been put through. The waitress had light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail with green eyes and slender face to match her tall figure. She was quite pretty overall but not a stunner. Unfortunately for me she could see my head sticking out with Nicola’s feet in my face. She couldn’t help but laugh as much in shock as how pathetic I looked.

“Something funny?” Nicola snapped.

The waitress then blushed and immediately regained her composure. “I am very sorry Miss. I was just a little shocked.”

“Perhaps I should make you sit there?” Nicola sneered in follow up doing a great job of being Beth. I had a little chuckle at that and Nicola pressed her feet firmly into my face to signal for me to keep quiet.

The waitress went bright red like she had been stripped naked in front of the whole restaurant. She then said in a very nervous, apprehensive whisper, “I would like that very much mistress.”

Fuck, did I just hear that I thought? She actually said yes she would like to sniff and kiss Nicola’s feet. I had another chuckle and got another face press for my troubles from Nicola.

“Well you will have to earn that my little bitch.” Nicola said without missing a heartbeat. Adding, “Do a good job serving me at the table and I may let you serve me another way as a reward. Now take my order.”

The waitress still bright red now had eyes as wide as saucers and was trembling with excitement. “Of course Mistress. Please let me know whatever you want.”

Nicola then ordered a chicken salad, fresh orange juice and some coffee. The waitress then paused, “And will the gentlemen be requiring any food.”

Nicola responded before I could, “He will be dining on the sweat of my feet. Oh and he is no gentleman. He is my property. My slave.”

I am sure the waitress could have climaxed right there she was so aroused by Nicola’s bitchy behaviour and words. However she just wrote down the order shaking like a leaf and then scuttled off quickly to get the food.

The waitress was back within minutes. She had clearly prioritised Nicola to the top of the queue given the incentive and brought her coffee and orange juice. “I will be straight back with your food Mistress.” She then said. Nicola just waved her away and took a glug of her orange juice.

It was at this point that a table with three female students caught sight of me under the table and started pointing and giggling. Nicola noticed this too but didn’t react.

Only another minute or so later the waitress was back with the chicken salad and presented it to Nicola. “I have put extra chicken on there for you Mistress. I hope I wasn’t too long.”

Nicola didn’t respond verbally she just offered her hand out to the waitress without looking at her. The waitress bowed and kissed her hand. Nicola then used the same hand to wave her away again. The waitress then disappeared. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Nicola had the waitress round her little finger and was being treated like royalty. If only I have the bravado to act like that I thought.

“Are you enjoying watching the show slave?” Nicola purred. I nodded not really able to speak with my face full of feet.

“Can you see how desperate she is for my attentions slave? Do you think I should let her have the privilege of sniffing my divine toes?” Nicola asked.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about this. On one hand I was dying to see the waitress worship Nicola’s feet but on the other I felt jealous that someone else would get arousal from the woman I love. On balance I shook my head figuring it would be better to have Nicola to myself.

“That settles it then. I WILL let her sniff my toes and I will MAKE you watch! Now get sucking on those stockings slave. They wont clean themselves.” Nicola had an evil smirk on her face pleased with her plan.

She then ground her feet hard into my face as if to demonstrate her superiority over me. The girls on the table just over from us were now audibly laughing glued to what Nicola was doing to me and now listening in to what Nicola was saying to me. I flushed red with embarrassment, which just added to their enjoyment.

Nicola was humming away to herself clearly having a great time while she ate her salad. I think the loving attentions from me combined with the newfound sexual attentions of a female stranger were giving her a power trip. I was a little worried at this point, as I knew Nicola once really excited could be a real handful and I didn’t want that happening in public.

When Nicola had finished she relaxed a little and moaned as I started to rub her tired feet adding to the pleasure she was getting off the kisses and toe sucking I had been doing. After around ten minutes Nicola clicked her fingers and within seconds the waitress returned.

Nicola then addressed her assertively, “Whom do you think will be paying for my lunch today foot bitch?”

The waitress answered, “I will mistress.”

Nicola then smiled and said, “That’s fucking right bitch. So you would like some attention from me now I expect. Think you can handle it foot whore?”

The waitress went bright red again, flushed with excitement and nodded furiously.

Nicola then said, “Ok meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes I still have some coffee left, and bring the key bitch.”

I waited underneath Nicola still with her feet on my face for another ten minutes. I could feel her legs tense and tremble a bit in anticipation. She then rubbed herself a few times around her crotch showing she was growing in excitement. I too was growing in excitement but remained apprehensive about how I would feel with another person worshipping my goddess.

Finally Nicola removed her feet from my face and kicked me in the side. I placed the shoes back on her feet and she got up. “Follow me bitch.” She said and walked towards the table with the three female students. As I got up and collected the shopping bags I could see Nicola talking with them whilst they giggled and talked. By the time I had joined Nicola they had stopped talking and Nicola was making her way to the bathroom.

We entered the female toilet moments later. It was quite large with two cubicles on the right and two sinks on the left with an open area in front of us. The waitress was in there already waiting for us, beetroot red and shaking so much it looked like she was going to explode any second.

“Key bitch!” Nicola said in a stern authoritative voice.

The waitress then quickly retrieved the key from her pocket and gave it to Nicola. There was then a loud knock on the door, which caused the waitress to panic and shuffle from side to side.

“You,” Nicola pointed at the waitress, “Wait there!”

Nicola then went to the door and opened it. Moments later the three students walked in looking super excited their eyes and mouths open wide. I would guess their ages ranged between 18 and 21. They seemed to be wearing some kind of red Lacrosse sports wear from their college like they had come straight from practice into town. Two of the students were blonde and the other had brown hair all tied back and out of the way for sport. The brown haired girl had glasses on, which just accentuated her cuteness. The two blondes had blue-green eyes and looked like serious athletes. They were all wearing long red sports socks and white training sneakers to complete their outfits.

Nicola then closed the door and locked it. She didn’t address the students but turned to face the waitress.

“So now our audience has arrived bitch your humiliation will be all the more intense. How does that feel?” Nicola said.

The waitress was a wreck at this point and looked close to fainting. She tried to say something but words just wouldn’t come out, “Well…err…”

“Shut the fuck up foot whore! I don’t give a flying fuck how you feel. This is all about me and what I want. Got it!” Nicola was rising in anger now and I started to get nervous.

“Yes mistress.” The waitress stammered. Her eyes darting between me, Nicola and the students. I was standing to the side just out of Nicola’s eyeline. The students were now in gleeful suspense anticipating what would unfold and had stopped laughing.

“Right bitch get on the floor facing up.” Nicola sneered pointing at the ground below her.

The waitress quickly lay in front of Nicola bearing a smile that divided her fear with the sexual arousal she was feeling. Her face was still bright red and her hand kept hovering above her pussy as a subconscious gesture of her inner desires.

As she lay down Nicola stepped onto the poor girls chest and stood above her. The waitress let out a deep breath and winced as she tried to support Nicola’s weight. “Ok bitch. Beg for my feet. I want everyone here to witness your pathetic pleas. I want to feel your deep humiliation.”

The students were now holding hands in a show of support and unity watching this unfold still transfixed on Nicola and the waitress. I looked on in shock feeling aroused myself watching Nicola’s power wash over the poor waitress.

“Please mistress. May I worship your feet?” The waitress said clearly but alive with hesitancy and trepidation.

“That’s fucking pathetic bitch! If that’s the best you can do I am walking out of here right now.” Nicola snarled and started to step down.

“No. No. Please mistress. You are truly beautiful and wonderful to behold. It would be a permanent blessing on my miserable life to be able to just for a few moments experience the attentions of your perfect goddess feet.” The waitress wailed, clearly driven by the possible loss of this opportunity and her overwhelming sexual arousal.

“Better foot whore.” Nicola said. Her face now going red with arousal as her anger and self-empowerment started to escalate. “Take my shoes off NOW!” Nicola shouted.

She then lifted her feet one at a time whilst standing on the waitress’s chest so she could remove the shoes. Each time she returned her full weight the girl puffed trying to adjust to the pain.

“Now watch the sole of my foot as it descends from above you into your miserable pathetic face. Embrace the realisation that at this moment your entire existence is dedicated to worshipping me as your goddess. Feel the hot sweaty stench surround and imprison your senses. Submit your body and soul to the temple of my feet.” Nicola commanded.

The waitress was bursting. Her legs squirming with sexual energy as she placed her hands around Nicola’s foot and started sniffing and licking her sole like it was the last piece of food on the planet. She was completely lost to her sexual urges.

Nicola then looked at me, “You slave. Don’t take your eyes off me for one second or I will beat the fuck out of you in front of those three behind me and get them to film it so all the world can see how fucking pathetic you are.”

I went red with embarrassment and kept my eyes set on Nicola not wanting to serve the forfeit.
    Nicola started grinding her toes into the waitress face and encircling her nose with her toes intermittently wiggling them and plugging her nostrils to amplify the smell. The waitress was in raptures total lost in her desire for Nicola and her feet. She was moaning very loudly at this point.

“Thank you goddess. Oh thank you for this honour.” The waitress said.

“I know it’s an honour but shut the fuck up. I didn’t tell you to speak. Just keep sniffing and kissing bitch!” Nicola shouted pressing her foot into the waitresses face.

“Ok foot sniffer you have earned your release but first tell everyone here of my magnificence and how much you want to devote your life to me. Get on with it!” Nicola said in commanding regal tone.

“Oh to be in your presence is truly wondrous. Never in my life could I have dreamed of such a moment. The honour of your attention is completely overwhelming me and I can’t help but completely submit to you. Please consider me your eternal servant to please you however you wish my goddess.” The waitress screamed as she neared her orgasmic apex.

“Ok foot whore submit to me…..completely!” Nicola said in a deep resonating tone.

The waitress threw the hands to her pussy and started furiously rubbing herself and her face went dark purple with the incredible sexual emersions she was experiencing. I have never seen anything like it. She then wriggled once more before her whole body went into orgasmic spasm. She threw her arms out against the floor and let out an almighty scream so loud I had to cover my ears. The three students clung onto each other watching and then as the waitress released they went into fits of laughter and amazed by the spectacle.

Nicola as calm as ever, simply stood down from the waitress and put her shoes back on. She then stood above the wrecked body of the waitress waiting for her to recover. About a minute later the waitress was crying with happiness and fulfilment barely able to contain herself.

“So do you want to be my eternal slave foot whore and dedicate your life to my pleasure, my needs and my will?” Nicola asked in a calm direct tone.

The waitress crawled over and placed her hands around Nicola’s ankles and sobbed into her shoes, “More than I can ever say in words goddess.”

Nicola looked at me and could see the desperation and jealousy written all over my face. I was worried about how much power Nicola had over this complete stranger and even more nervous at how much she had promised to Nicola.

Nicola then said looking at me formidably, “You have betrayed me slave and now you will pay the ultimate price. I think the time has come to cast you aside bitch. Clearly you are not as worthy as this wretch to serve me any longer. She is much more appreciative of my attentions than you can ever be.”

My eyes welled up with tears and my body started to tremble. It felt like somebody had reached down into my chest and ripped my heart out. The students were visibly stunned and upset by the devastation Nicola was laying on me publically. The waitress was still crying and now laughing with the joy of this newfound opportunity.

Nicola smiled as she destroyed my hopes, my dreams and my love for her.

Nicola then ordered the waitress to collect the bags of shopping and follow her out. My head dropped and my body slumped shortly before I hit the floor crying in a desperate mess of disconsolation. I was absolutely distraught as the door was unlocked and the two women exited.

The three students were frozen to the spot not knowing whether to console me or run out of the door. I continued to sob into the floor a pool of tears amassing around me.

Whaaaaaaat it's gotta be a trick, right? Right? Just a head game to make Christ submit himself more!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Let's hope that it is indeed a mind-game and Nicola hasn't actually dumped Chris in favor of the waitress.

The reason for this hope is that everything in that chapter leading up to the scene in the French bakery seemed to indicate that Nicola had forgiven Chris and that their relationship was back on track. Even as a dominant it had seemed everything was going well between them - although of course running into Sophia at the coat shop was a sticky situation that Chris barely managed to navigate without arousing Nicola's suspicion.

I did enjoy all of that and everything but the very end of the scene at the bakery, in which Chris sat under the booth and worshipped Nicola's feet while his goddess lured in the waitress - who was clearly a lesbian submissive. The part in the bathroom where Nicola dominated the waitress with her feet while Chris and the three female university students watched was very hot, but the aftermath of Nicola telling Chris he was being cast aside in favor of the waitress seemed over the top. As stated earlier, perhaps it was just a head game to unsettle Chris and make him yearn for her more.

Let's see what happens next!