Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Teacher's Pet (F/f)

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Every time I look in the What's New tab and I see OneAuthor has posted something in this thread, I click on it without hesitation to see whether he has posted a chapter. I really can wait for the next chapter One, but quality before quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful comments, beep.

While I can't say whether Amber will actually make Polly lick poop from her shoes, I will say that Amber is not done pushing Polly's limits.

Also, you will continue to see more evidence of Steph's dominant side going forward. I think you will enjoy it.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Hi Tim: I am hoping to have the next chapter done within two weeks, as long as I don't get too busy with work and can feel enough motivation.

Beep: LOL at that creepy Jack Nicholson video. I think I feel motivated now!
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Oops, just realized I already used that gif on this thread. I need to find more reaction images.

Also I saved your story in some text files just in case the site went down.
    Last edited by beep; 26-02-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Saturday, January 31

I looked at the clock in my living room for the umpteenth time, and I frowned at its slow movement. How was it still only 10:42 AM? I had more than an hour to kill before I needed to leave, but there was nothing for me to do except wait – and try not to let my neurotic brain destroy me.

Earlier that morning, I had awoken long before my alarm would have sounded. But I couldn’t go back to sleep. My anticipation for the trip to Coral Castle had my heart pumping and my mind spinning. After thirty futile minutes of trying to calm myself and return to slumber, I decided to get out of bed. I took my time washing, getting dressed, and having breakfast. However, when all of this was done I noticed that it was still not even 9 AM.

Knowing I would go stir-crazy if I didn’t busy myself, I attempted to grade assignments. But my mind kept wandering, and I gave up before I made it through the first one. I then switched over to creating the lesson plans for the upcoming week. Not a minute into this activity, my focus once again drifted to the fun possibilities later in the day with my petite student and her friend. But try as I might to redirect my brain toward schoolwork, my efforts were useless. I finally had to abandon the idea of doing something constructive because I couldn’t stop dwelling on naughty thoughts.

I had been sitting on my couch for a while, alternating between my fantasy of how the afternoon might play out and the reality of how each second had become an eternity. For a moment I considered going online to see if there were any new fetish stories or videos. That would have provided a nice distraction. However, I didn’t want to require a change of underwear – and perhaps even shorts – because I ended up frigging myself like a madwoman.

A short time later, I began to contemplate a scenario in which I ordered Polly onto the ground at Tanya’s feet. A delightful shiver went through me as I imagined the shame on my foot-loving girl’s face while an audience gathered to watch the event unfold. Just as I became caught up in this notion, I had a sudden attack of conscience.

My eyes went wide and I shook my head. What the hell was going on in my twisted mind? Why was I eager to make such a spectacle out of her? Did I actually want to embarrass her in front of her best friend? Wouldn’t this reveal the true nature of our relationship to Tanya? Was I willing to risk throwing away what we had, and maybe destroy their friendship, in order to satiate my own wicked desires?

At the realization that I was allowing carnal cravings to guide me instead of common sense, I slumped back into the cushion. This had been happening with a frightening degree of regularity in the past week. While it hadn’t led to any major issues for me, it had created a couple episodes of uneasiness for Polly. And now I was planning to ramp this up to complete humiliation if I went through with my evil scheme.

I took a deep breath as I started to worry that I was transforming into a diabolical sadist. Not only were my dreams becoming more wicked, my actions were too. It felt like there were multiple instances each day of my soul becoming possessed by a supernatural being, and the frequency of these was increasing. Each time this happened, I was compelled to use my feet to push people beyond their comfort zone. Seeing the fear in their eyes or hearing the terror in their voices would result in this demonic force sending pleasurable signals to both my brain and my pussy.

Shit, I needed to control this thing before it ended up ruining my life!

So much was going on inside my head. I was growing concerned that some of my recent lewd behavior would come back to haunt me. Maybe one of those male teachers at my lunch table reported me to Principal Ferrera. Perhaps a student realized what was going on between me and Polly, and told someone. Heck, Tanya wasn’t stupid. There was a pretty good chance she had figured it out by now. And what about Steph? She had to at least have a small inkling.

If these thoughts weren’t enough, there was the prospect of spending a number of hours with the girl who had awoken my dominant side – and her best friend. My anxiety level shot through the roof as I wondered how I would deal with my salacious urges for the entire day. I knew I shouldn’t give Tanya any more reasons to be suspicious, but I wasn’t sure whether I could stop myself once the fires of lust began to burn in my loins.

What had seemed like an outing full of wonderful possibilities was now a foreboding excursion that filled me with dread. I could feel myself shaking as panic took hold of me. If I didn’t quit stressing out about this, I was going to be a complete wreck.

My hand gripped the armrest and I closed my eyes. I then told myself over and over to calm down. After several minutes, my breathing had slowed and I had managed to clear much of the insanity from my mind.

When my eyes opened, I was determined not to allow myself to slip back into a state of psychosis. Rather than continue to be troubled by the negative possibilities, I tried to concentrate on the positive aspects of hanging out with my two favorite students. I could witness their delight as they explored the castle for the first time. I would get to know Tanya better. In fact, I’d learn more about Polly just by observing the interactions with her friend. And certainly, there would be a lot of laughter and silliness throughout our little adventure.

While all of this should have recharged my optimism, I still had a sense of trepidation regarding my mischievous impulses. I then made a vow to myself not to permit anything feet-related to enter my head or come out of my mouth. I could do it. How hard would it be? I’d just have to focus on other things, like their hair and makeup. Or perhaps the jewelry they were wearing. Or the shirts they had on. Or how nice their shoes looked.

Oh, crap!

A battle ensued within my mind, and it gave me a headache. I shifted between being confident I would have no problems making it through the day unscathed, to doubting I could last ten minutes without doing something stupid. It didn’t help that my frequent glances at the clock caused time to almost stand still.

The latest check revealed that it was 10:45 AM. I couldn’t believe that I still had another hour to drive myself crazy, before I’d be driving to Polly’s house. This was going to be an enormous challenge – one that I wasn’t sure if I could handle.

After another few minutes, my internal conflict reached a crescendo and I screamed out loud while banging my fists into the cushions. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get away from the mental madness. Letting out a huge sigh, I sprang from the couch, grabbed my keys, and scampered out of my apartment.

I started to walk the streets of my neighborhood at a brisk pace, paying no attention to anything around me. Although the fresh air and exercise were good for me, it didn’t take too long before I realized that I wasn’t having any success at escaping from my thoughts. As I was resigned to my fate and almost out of breath, I figured I should rest for a bit. Thankfully, the local playground was nearby. I soon found an empty bench and plopped down on it.

Within moments, two young girls ran past me on their way to the swing set. I then heard a woman’s voice from behind me, yelling at them to be careful. When I turned my head, the woman was standing near me and shaking her head.

“They have way too much energy!” She watched them each get on a swing, then she glanced at me with a smile. “Do you mind if I sit next to you?”

“No, go right ahead.”

“Thanks!” She took a seat and crossed her legs. “By the way, my name is Helen.” She extended her hand.

“I’m Amber,” I said as we shook hands. “I assume those are your girls?”

“Yes, they are.” She laughed and rolled her eyes. “There’s never a dull moment with them around.”

I chuckled as they began to swing higher and higher. “They’re cute.”

She nodded. “But they’re a handful!”

“I’m sure!”

“So, do you have any kids?”

“No, not yet. I’m not even married.”

“Well, take my advice and wait a while. I got hitched right after high school, and I was only nineteen when my oldest was born.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really?”

She let out a sigh. “Yeah, and sometimes I think I missed out on a lot of experiences. You know, like traveling the world, or having a career.”

“Are you a stay at home mom?”

“Pretty much. Once in a while I make a little money watching my neighbor’s three boys, but I don’t have a real job.”

I placed my hand on her arm. “Raising two girls is a real job, Helen. Just because you don’t go to an office or receive a paycheck...doesn’t make it any less important.”

She gave me a slight grin and put her hand on top of mine. “That’s sweet of you to say.” She exhaled deeply. “But I’m kinda jealous of my husband. I mean, every day he has time away from the craziness of our kids...and instead, he gets to actually make a difference.”

I looked into her eyes and cocked my head. “You don’t think what you do makes a difference?”

“I guess,” she said with a shrug. “It’s just, my husband’s a paramedic. He saves lives.”

“Oh,” I said with a nod, “that’s pretty awesome. But let me ask you this.” I paused as she looked at me intently. “Don’t you teach your girls things like manners? And sharing?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Well, those types of life skills are very important to impressionable young minds.”

Her expression changed to one of suspicion. “You sound like you’re speaking from experience. Are you sure you don’t have any children? Maybe a nephew or niece?”

I chuckled. “Nope, but I am a teacher.”

“Huh,” she said as her eyes went wide, “then that explains it. So where do you teach?”

I described my job, as well as how I became interested in the profession. She hung on my every word. It seemed that she had never known anyone who taught for a living. She was fascinated by every single detail, and she asked me a whole bunch of questions. For my part, I loved talking about my passion with someone so interested. The only thing I had to be careful of was not mentioning the situation with my petite student.

We both got caught up in the conversation, to the point where Helen almost didn’t see her young daughters climbing up the tall jungle gym. When she did notice, she paused our discussion and rushed toward them at a blinding speed. I laughed as she pried them from the apparatus and scolded them. I then looked at my phone to see if I had any messages. Before I got that far, I spied the time – and nearly fell off the bench. It was 12:02 PM. Shit, now I was late!

My heart started pounding as I texted Polly that I was running a little behind schedule. I sprang to my feet, and saw Helen approaching with her girls.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “but I have to run.”

“Oh, that’s fine.” She gave me a brief hug. “It was really nice talking to you, Amber.”

“Same, Helen. I hope we can chat again sometime.” I began walking away.

“Me too. Have a good day!”

I turned my head and smiled. “Bye!”

We waved at each other, and then I sprinted toward my apartment. I was panting when I reached my car, and I collapsed into the driver’s seat. I took a moment to catch my breath, before putting on my sunglasses and driving like a maniac to Polly’s house.

While steering into her driveway, it dawned on me that I was no longer feeling uptight about the trip to Coral Castle. Part of it was because of my frustration at being tardy, but much of it was due to my talk with Helen. Speaking with her had not only calmed my nerves but invigorated me. If I wasn’t twenty minutes late, I would have been downright cheery!

Seconds later, I was standing on the front porch. When I was about to knock, the door opened to reveal a smiling Steph.

“Hey Amber! I just saw your car pull up. Come on in!”

I stepped inside and we hugged. “It’s great to see you again, Steph.”

“You too.” She glanced towards the stairs and shook her head. “The girls will be down in a minute. You know...” She rolled her eyes. “...teenagers.”

“Yeah,” I said with a giggle, “but I wasn’t exactly on time myself.”

“I know, but those two were ready a half hour ago. I’m not sure what’s keeping them.”

“Hmm, well, I could go check on them. I mean, if you don’t mind.”

“Be my guest,” she said while extending her palm toward the steps. “Polly’s room is to the left when you get to the top.”

“Thanks!”

I slipped off my sneakers and proceeded upstairs. As I approached the door, I saw that it was cracked open a little. Not wanting to alert them of my presence, I tiptoed closer and peeked in. My eyes went wide at the sight of them sitting on the bed – with Tanya’s bare feet on her friend’s lap. And Polly had a wide grin on her face while rubbing them.

For a minute, I was transfixed by this scene. I remained frozen to the spot as I observed my two students. While I had no interest in whatever television show they were gabbing about, I was quite keen on viewing my foot-loving girl working her magic. It was clear from Tanya’s face that she was in a state of bliss, and I bit my lip as I imagined being in her place.

My gaze shifted every so often between Tanya’s smile and Polly’s skilled fingers. This pattern was finally interrupted when I caught Tanya staring right at me. My eyes went wide as I saw her smirk in my direction. I jumped back from the door, and my heart began thumping out of my chest. Damn, she had just seen me witnessing the foot massage!

This was bad. I would be spending the next six to eight hours with them. Was there any way she wouldn’t mention it to me? But my more immediate concern was what to do next. I couldn’t keep standing in the hallway, playing out awful scenarios in my head. So even though I wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it, I knew I needed to pull myself together and announce my arrival. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door frame.

There was a bit of soft chatter and some shuffling sounds, followed by Polly’s voice. “Come in!”

I waited a few seconds, and then pushed the door further open. As I walked in, I saw both of my students sitting near the edge of the bed – with their feet on the floor.

“Hi girls!”

Tanya gave me the same smirk as moments earlier. “Hey, Miss Nolan!”

“H-hi, Miss Nolan.” Polly seemed rather flustered, and she quickly looked down at the carpet.

“Are you two ready to go? I was sent up here to see what you were doing.”

They exchanged a glance, and then Tanya cleared her throat. “Um, well we were talking about our favorite show and I guess we lost track of time.”

“Oh, okay.” I folded my arms. “But now it’s time to leave.”

“Sure,” Tanya said while picking up her sneakers. She paused and looked at me sideways. “Wait, it’s your fault we’re leaving late.”

“I know,” I said with a shrug.

“So then, why are you rushing us?”

“Well, I’m not really. I’m just...anxious to show you the castle.”

She smiled as she started putting her shoes on. “Yeah...we can’t wait to see it either!” She nudged her friend. “Right?”

“Y-yeah...definitely.” Polly exhaled loudly and continued tying her sneaker.

I wondered if she was nervous because she suspected I had seen what her and Tanya were engaging in before I entered the room. And maybe she was worried that her friend saw me staring. Or perhaps she saw Tanya smirking at me.

While they grabbed their purses, I shook my head to try and clear away my obsessive thoughts. In all likelihood, I was reading too much into this. My imagination was making a mountain out of a molehill. Surely, Polly didn’t know I had been watching the foot rubbing scene from outside her bedroom. Did she?

Tanya’s voice snapped me out of my paranoia. “We’re ready!” She must have seen my startled expression, and she chuckled. “Are you okay, Miss Nolan?”

“Oh, um, yeah...I’m, I’m fine.”

“Great!” She glanced back at her friend, then grinned at me. “Let’s go!”

She dashed out of the room, with Polly right behind. I let out a heavy sigh and made my way toward the stairs. When I arrived in the foyer, Steph was handing each of the girls a bottled water. She gave me a warm smile and I started putting my sneakers on.

“Would you like one too, Amber?”

“Sure, Steph. I mean, if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all! There’s plenty more in the fridge.” She turned to face the kitchen. “Martin! Bring us another water!”

“Yes dear!”

Tanya giggled and placed her hand on Steph’s arm. “You’re so cool, Mrs. Wilkerson. I love how he does whatever you tell him to.”

She shrugged. “What can I say? I married a wonderful man.”

Tanya nodded, then appeared to be suppressing laughter as Martin approached. I too had to stifle it when I saw him. He was wearing a pink frilly apron, and his face was beet-red with shame. He didn’t make eye contact with anyone but his wife. She snatched the bottle from his trembling hand, and he scurried away without a word.

Once he was out of sight, I could no longer hold back. I burst out laughing, as did Tanya.

“That’s awesome!” Tanya said when she calmed down. “I still can’t believe you got him to wear that!”

Steph chuckled while handing me the bottled water. “Well, he is making lunch for me...and I insisted he put something on to keep his clothes from getting stained. Besides, he looks cute in pink.”

We all snickered at that remark, and I shook my head in amazement. “It’s nice to see such a domesticated man.”

“That he is,” Steph said with a glint in her eye. “So besides baking and cooking an occasional meal, which I enjoy doing, I let him do all the chores.” She leaned toward me and lowered her voice. “Actually, I tell him to do everything else. And he obeys, like a good puppy.”

My eyes went wide, and then I spoke in a whisper. “Wow, he’s like, your servant too?”

She peeked toward the kitchen. “Sort of. It’s more like, I get a kick out of dominating him and he gets a kick out of submitting to me.”

“Huh,” I said with a nod, “that’s quite fascinating...and it sounds incredible. I could get used to having someone do stuff like that at my apartment.” I shifted my gaze toward Polly, and she quickly looked away.

“Well, Amber...you’re a smart, young, attractive woman.” Steph patted my arm. “I bet you’ll soon have guys lined up outside your front door, begging for the chance to serve you.”

Tanya laughed again. “That’s like, most of the boys in English class.”

Steph raised her eyebrows and gave me a nod. “I see you already have some potential puppies.”

“Yeah, and they drool over her every day!” Tanya’s joke made Steph giggle.

I smirked and rolled my eyes. “As enticing as it sounds to have a bunch of horny male students at my beck and call, I’m pretty sure the school board would frown on that.”

“That’s true,” Steph said, “but it’s fun to imagine.”

“It is!” We both chuckled once more, and then my expression became more serious. “So Steph, I’m wondering...”

She cocked her head “Yes?”

“...who else knows about the type of relationship you have with Martin?”

“Aside from you and Tanya...only my sister and my mom know.”

I blinked in astonishment. “Oh...well, I’m...I’m flattered to be part of that group.”

“Come here, Amber.” She opened her arms toward me and we embraced for several moments. “As I said before...I really like you. I feel like I’ve known you forever.” She then smiled toward Polly. “And anyone who’s doing so much for my daughter is automatically a good friend of mine.”

“Thanks, Steph. You’re a good friend too.”

“Okaaaay,” Tanya said with a sigh, “we get it. Everyone likes everyone. Now, can we go before it gets dark?”

Steph and I chuckled.

“Alright,” Steph said as she hugged her daughter, “I won’t hold you up anymore.” She then gave Tanya a hug. “Have fun, girls.”

“See ya later, Mrs. Wilkerson.”

“Bye, mom.”

While my two students stepped outside, I placed a hand on Steph’s shoulder. “I should have them back by 8, if that’s okay.”

“That’s fine. Just don’t let them take advantage of you.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” I patted her shoulder. “Have a great time with your...” I leaned down to whisper in her ear. “...obedient puppy.”

She let out a devious chuckle. “Don’t worry, I will.”

We waved to each other as I walked onto the front porch. She then closed the door behind me.

I headed toward my car and noticed both girls were already inside. Tanya seemed pleased in the passenger seat, while Polly looked rather forlorn in the back seat. As I opened the driver’s door, I decided not to put the convertible’s top down. At least not until I could get to the bottom of what was troubling Polly.

After ensuring we were all buckled in, I donned my sunglasses and began driving. I glanced at Tanya, and we exchanged smiles.

“I really love your car, Miss Nolan.”

“Thank you! But outside of school, you can call me Amber.”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Cool, Amber. Does Polly call you that too?”

“Yes, she does.”

“Awesome...you know, I bet Polly’s mom would let me call her Steph. I mean, I’m an adult now.”

“Oh, so when was your eighteenth birthday?”

“Back in December...on the tenth.”

“Then...happy, um, seven weeks belated birthday. Or something like that.”

She laughed. “Thanks, Amber.”

I then spied her looking me up and down, and I raised an eyebrow. “What? Is there a problem with my outfit?”

“No, it’s just weird seeing you in something besides a skirt, nylons, and high heels.”

“Gotcha,” I said with a nod. “I figured since we’d be doing a lot of walking at the castle, I would dress more for comfort today.”

“Yeah, that totally makes sense. I mean, that’s what we did.”

“Right.” I peeked in my rearview mirror, and saw Polly staring out the window with a glum look on her face. “Are you okay back there?!”

She seemed startled, and then her gaze shifted toward the front of the car. “Y-yeah, I’m good.”

“Are you sure? You’re being awfully quiet.”

“Yeah,” Tanya said while turning her head to see her friend, “what gives?”

She let out a sigh and folded her arms. “Nothing gives. And even if it did, I wouldn’t tell you anyway.”

Tanya rolled her eyes. “Suuuure you wouldn’t.” She tapped my arm. “I’m her best friend. She tells me everything.”

“No I don’t!”

“Really? So what aren’t you telling me?”

I gulped, fearing Polly might blurt out that she’s having foot sex with her English teacher.

“It’s...I’m a little cranky ‘cause I just got my period!”

“If you say so, Polly!” Tanya shook her head and leaned closer to me. “That’s her second one in two weeks.”

I chuckled and spoke softly. “Then what do you think is actually going on with her?”

“Hey!” Polly’s head appeared between me and Tanya. “I’m not deaf. And I’m not lying either. I’m just...worried.”

“About what?” Tanya asked.

“Well, about...what it means to have my period again so soon.”

Tanya now looked concerned. “Wow, you really do have it again?”

Polly nodded and then slumped back into the seat.

I gave her a sympathetic smile in the rearview mirror. “It’s happened to me before, and it didn’t mean anything was wrong. Maybe you’re simply having a temporary hormonal imbalance.”

“Maybe,” she said with a shrug.

“Don’t worry about it, Polly.” I reached back and patted her leg. “Instead, think about all the fun we’re going to have today.” I almost laughed, knowing this was advice I needed to take to heart.

She seemed to consider this for a bit. “Alright, Miss...I mean, Amber.” She shook her head. “I’ll stop worrying.”

“Good!” I glanced at each of the girls. “Should I put the top down?”

Tanya’s whole face lit up. “Heck yeah!”

“Sure,” Polly said.

“Okay...here goes!”

I pressed the button and drove onto the causeway bridge. It wasn’t long before we were exposed to the open air. Tanya let out a cheer and raised her arms, as I revved the engine until we were traveling at sixty miles per hour. I laughed at her childish display, especially since her hair was flying like crazy in the wind.

While a smiling Tanya threw her head back to soak in the sun and the breeze, her friend didn’t share in the enthusiasm. Polly wore a pensive expression as she looked out at the water. I wondered if she was still dwelling on her irregular menstrual flow, or if perhaps something more was bothering her. I figured I could revisit this with her later. For now, I wanted to indulge in the adrenaline rush of speeding along the open road on a beautiful sunny afternoon.

A half hour later, I slowed down at the approach of our first stoplight on the mainland. When we rolled to a stop, I glanced at each of my passengers with a grin.

“Well, we’re almost there!”

“Cool!” Tanya let out a pleasurable sigh. “I just hope it’s as awesome as the ride here.”

“So you liked riding with the top down?”

“For sure!”

I chuckled. “I guess I’m spoiled, since I get to do that a lot.”

“You are!” She nudged me and we both laughed. “I know one thing. When I get my own car, it’s definitely gonna be a convertible!”

I smirked at her. “When that happens, I’ll be sure I tell everyone to stay off the roads...because the Holy Terror is on the loose.”

She smacked my arm playfully. “Oh, come on. I’m a good driver...really, I am.” She then giggled. “Okay, okay...maybe I’d scare the other drivers a little.”

“A little, eh?” Polly had an eyebrow raised as she leaned forward. “I can’t even watch when she’s behind the wheel of her mom’s SUV, never mind a car like this.”

“Hey!” Tanya scowled at her friend. “So what if I like to go fast?”

“You’re gonna kill someone if you keep driving like that.”

“No I’m not!” Tanya rolled her eyes. “And at least I don’t drive like an old person...” She turned to look at Polly. “...grandma!”

“Shut up! And besides, you’re older than me...great grandma!”

“Cut it out, or I’ll leave you both at the castle!” I then shot them a glare.

“Fine!” Polly pushed herself back into the seat and folded her arms.

“Sorry, Amber.” Tanya dropped her head and let out a deep sigh.

“Look, I don’t want to see you two arguing. We’re supposed to be on an exciting adventure, right?” I peeked at the girls to see them both nodding. “And see? We’re almost there!” I pointed to the left, where the castle had become visible.

“Oh, cool!” Tanya strained her neck to get a better view.

“Yeah, I see it too!” Polly had slid all the way to the left and had her head out the side of the car.

“Great. Now, behave yourselves while we’re there or I won’t buy you ice cream later.”

They replied in tandem. “Yes, Miss Nolan!”

We all burst into a fit of laughter, as I turned into the parking area.

While waiting in line to buy admission tickets, we had a pleasant chat. Polly’s mood had improved, and she seemed like her usual self again. We talked about things that were school-related, and where we might go to dinner. But Tanya also mentioned some things about herself that I didn’t know. For instance, she too was an only child. Her mother worked as a receptionist at the dolphin encounter place, and her father was a hotel manager. Her family enjoyed traveling, and she had been on more than a dozen cruises in the past ten years – including several European ones.

“Wow,” I said, “so you even went to Iceland? That must have been amazing!”

“Totally! But I really liked Lisbon. The Belém Tower was...super impressive.”

“I bet!” I shook my head in astonishment, then put my arm around her. “I think it’s fantastic that you have an appreciation for ancient architecture.”

“Thanks! My dad’s into that kind of stuff, and he kept pointing things out on all our tours.” She smiled at me. “I thought it was cool...and much better than learning about it in history class.”

“Well, he sounds like a smart guy.”

“Yeah, he is. I mean, he married my mom. That was pretty smart of him.”

I chuckled, as did Polly.

“It seems you get along well with your parents.”

Tanya nodded. “They’re okay.

“They’re better than okay,” Polly said with a smirk. “They’re, like, awesome!”

“I guess...but your mom is the best. I wanna be like her when I grow up!”

Polly raised an eyebrow. “Then you’ll have to learn how to bake.”

“Nah, I’ll just have my little puppy-slave do that for me.”

While Tanya and I laughed, Polly sighed and shook her head.

“Aw,” Tanya said as she nudged her friend, “don’t be upset. I’m not picking on your dad. In fact, I think it’s great that he does all that stuff for your mom. He must really love her!”

A pensive grin appeared on Polly’s face. “Yeah, he does.”

For the next minute, none of us spoke another word. Tanya began listening to a conversation happening behind us, while Polly seemed deep in thought. I too became contemplative, as I gazed upon my two students. Was there more going on between them than what I had been told? Based on the things I had just heard, I sensed that Tanya liked the idea of being a dominant. And I already knew that Polly was a natural submissive. Maybe the foot massages she provided for her friend were similar to those she gave her mother. Which would mean –

“Miss?!” The woman’s voice made me jump. “You’re next!”

I shook my head and stepped forward to buy tickets. After quashing protests from both Polly and Tanya by insisting it was my treat, we headed toward the entrance. When we were almost there, I stopped to observe the unbridled zeal of my companions. They skipped through the opening and ran ahead, with the same giddiness as those two little girls I had seen at the playground earlier. I couldn’t help but giggle at how cute they looked.

We spent over two hours inside the castle walls, walking every inch of the grounds at least twice. Neither of them wanted to miss a single detail, and they must have each taken a hundred cellphone pictures. I finally needed a break and found an unoccupied bench. I sat and watched my students for a short while. They then approached me.

“Hey Amber!” Tanya tipped her head toward her friend. “Micro-bladder here needs to pee.”

Polly gave Tanya a shove. “It’s because I drank all my water.”

I rolled my eyes, and then placed my hand on Polly’s arm. “Ignore Miss Mega-mouth.”

Tanya smirked while Polly laughed.

“And the ladies room is that way.” I pointed in the direction of the restrooms. “We’ll wait here.”

She smiled and scampered away. I scooted over to give room for Tanya to sit beside me. Once she was seated, she glared at me.

“So, you think I have a big mouth, do you?”

“No, not, not really. I mean, I...”

Her scowl turned into a sly grin as she elbowed me in the ribs. “It’s cool. I know I have, like, no filter most of the time.”

I elbowed her back with a chuckle. “Yeah, I can tell.”

“But you like me anyway.”

“Of course. You provide a valuable service...comic relief.”

“Aw,” she said with a fake pout, “and here I thought it was my brilliant mind and gorgeous looks that did it for you.”

“Well, if you can keep a secret...” I put my arm around her and whispered into her ear. “...I’ve been lusting after you for weeks, you sexy genius.”

Her eyes went wide before she started snorting with laughter. “Dang, you almost had me there!”

“I can be silly too, you know.”

She patted my thigh. “You really are the most awesome teacher in the world.” She peered up at me with a smile. “Thanks for inviting me along today.”

“It’s my pleasure, Tanya. And I consider you and Polly to be my friends...good friends, actually.”

“You’re a good friend too, Amber.” She then looked down and winced as she flexed her feet.

“Is something wrong?”

“Kind of, it’s just...my feet hurt a little from all the walking we did.”

“Oh, I see.” I peeked at my sneakers. “Mine are a bit sore as well.”

She sighed. “If only we could get a soothing foot rub.”

“Yeah, that would be nice.”

We exchanged a glance, and I could tell she was on the same page as me. It would be fabulous to have Polly pamper our soles and toes. Of course, Tanya had no idea that her friend was doing this for me almost every day. And she didn’t realize I knew that Polly was doing the same for her. This was all so complicated!

Before my mind had a chance to ponder this situation any further, Polly appeared in front of me.

“I feel better now.” She stared at us for a moment, then cocked her head. “So what were you talking about while I was gone?”

I was thrown off by that question, especially considering the most recent topic of discussion. “Um, well, we...”

“We were saying how badly we could use foot massages.” Tanya grinned and bit her lip. “You wouldn’t want to do that for us, would you?” She extended her leg, and brushed Polly’s knee with her shoe. “Come on, Polly. Don’t you wanna make us feel better?”

As Polly stood in shock, I too was frozen in place. What the hell was Tanya doing? Did she want to put her friend through public humiliation? True, I had imagined such a scenario. But that was just a fantasy. In reality, I would have never put her on the spot like this.

Tanya raised her eyebrows, clearly intent on forcing her friend to reply. I noticed Polly start to tremble, and she gave me a pleading look. I wanted to save her, but I couldn’t break out of my stunned silence. She gulped and lowered her head. It seemed as if she was waiting for the ground to swallow her up.

She let out an enormous breath, and then met Tanya’s expectant gaze. “Um, I...I guess, if y-you really w-want me to.”

“Don’t be shy.” Tanya signaled toward her feet. “Sit here, take off my sneakers, and do what you love to do.”

Polly gasped and her face went pale. If she had appeared nervous before, now she was in a full-blown panic. At that moment, I was finally able to break out of my state of disbelief. I couldn’t allow this to continue for another second.

“No!” I leaned forward and gripped Polly’s arm. “You don’t have to do this.” I glared at Tanya, who shook her head with a giggle.

“You’re too funny.” She giggled again. “Did you really think I was serious?”

I rolled my eyes. “Well...clearly, Polly thought you were.”

“Nah,” she said with a smirk, “although, I was curious to see if she would’ve actually done it.”

Polly folded her arms and scowled at her friend. “Why are you being mean to me?”

“I wasn’t trying to be mean. I just like to mess with you sometimes.” She stood up and placed a hand on Polly’s shoulder. “You’re my best friend. Isn’t that what best friends do to each other?”

She sighed and then shrugged. “I guess so.”

“Right!” Tanya gave her a sincere smile. “So we’re okay?”

“You know I can’t stay mad at you.”

Tanya wrapped her arms around Polly, and they held one another in a warm embrace for close to a minute. A joyous feeling welled up inside me while witnessing this spectacle. Although I was still leery of Tanya’s motives, it was obvious that underneath her mischievous exterior beat a heart of gold.

After they stepped back from the hug, I took each of them by the hand. “I’m glad that’s settled. Now...why don’t we go somewhere for dinner?”

They both gave me a curious expression.

“What time is it?” Tanya asked.

“Hmm, let me check.” I fished my phone out of my purse and looked at the screen. “It’s 3:45.”

Tanya furrowed her brows. “How old do you think we are? I mean, my parents don’t even eat dinner this early!”

I nodded with a chuckle. “I understand, but I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”

“Me neither,” Polly said, “and I’m pretty hungry.”

“I’m quite famished as well.” I gazed at Tanya. “What about you?”

“Yeah, I could eat.”

“Great!” I squeezed Tanya’s hand. “Oh, and we’ll just call it a late lunch. That way nobody thinks we’re ancient.”

She laughed, as did Polly and I.

“Alright girls.” I started toward the exit. “Let’s go. I know the perfect place.”

The top was down on the convertible again as I drove toward a nearby Cuban restaurant. I had been there a couple times before, and I recalled how much I loved their food. Though it was a Saturday, I figured they wouldn’t be too busy at four in the afternoon. Sure enough, the parking lot was only half full when we arrived.

It wasn’t long before we were seated at a booth. Rather than be next to her friend, Tanya sat on the same side as me. Once more, I was curious about what she was up to. Maybe she was simply accustomed to sitting across from Polly. I decided to let it go at that and then began reading through the menu.

I was pleased to find they still had Empanizado, as I remembered it was quite good from my previous visit. With my choice made, I looked up to see my two students chatting about their favorite things at the castle.

“Um, girls?” I waited for them to focus on me. “Aren’t you going to look at the menu?”

Polly giggled and Tanya cocked her head.

“Didn’t you notice what I was doing on the way here?” She chuckled at my puzzled expression. “I was reading it on my phone, just like Polly.”

“Oh, right.” I shook my head while they laughed at me. “So, what are you getting?”

“I want the special,” Tanya said.

“The yellow rice with chicken...that sounds good.” I gazed across the booth. “And what about you?”

“I’m having the shredded beef.”

“Nice.” I smiled at Polly. “As for me, I’m going to...”

Our waitress arrived and placed glasses of water on the table. She then took our order, since we were ready. Once she walked away, Tanya slunk a little in her seat. Just as I began wondering why she was doing this, I caught sight of Polly glancing down toward her left.

She glared at her friend. “Hey...what’s with putting your feet next to me?”

“I told you earlier they were kinda sore. It’s more comfortable like this.” Tanya smirked and raised an eyebrow. “Don’t tell me it bothers you. I mean, it’s not like I took my shoes off or anything.”

Polly peeked at Tanya’s feet, and then shrugged. “It’s fine. Just...keep your sneakers on. We don’t want them to throw us out from the stench of your feet.”

Tanya giggled. “It’s not that bad, is it? I mean, you’ve never had a problem with it before.”

If looks could kill, Polly’s would have annihilated her friend on the spot. Tanya seemed unfazed.

“Why can’t we be honest with Miss, I mean, Amber?” Tanya glanced at me, then stared at her friend. “Come on, Polly. She’s, like, the coolest teacher we’ve ever had. And she’s our friend.”

“Um, well...” Polly peered into my eyes, and let out a deep breath. “...I don’t...”

“Polly,” Tanya grasped her friend’s hand, “you can trust her. I mean, I think she already knows.”

“Wha...what are you talking about?” Polly appeared to be caught somewhere between confusion and dread.

Tanya sighed and bit her lip. “Well, right before she came into your room...I’m pretty sure she saw what we were doing.”

She gasped as her eyes bulged. “N-no, she couldn’t...” Her gaze shifted to me.

I cringed when I saw the apprehension written all over her face, but I felt compelled to nod. While Tanya smiled at me, Polly looked panic-stricken. I quickly reached across and put a hand on her arm. I had to prevent her from freaking out, especially in a public place.

“It’s not a big deal, Polly.” I gave her a gentle squeeze. “In fact, don’t you think we owe Tanya some honesty too?”

The petite brunette was now directing her scowl at me. I raised a brow, before turning to face Tanya. Her expression was curious.

She pointed at me and then her friend. “What’s going on between you two?”

I took a huge breath and cleared my throat. “So, um, the last time that Polly and I went shopping...we had dinner at the food court.”

“Okay...”

“When I finished eating, I complained that my feet hurt a little.”

A sly grin formed on Tanya’s face. “Did you now?” She glanced at Polly, who appeared to be quite upset.

“And I had my feet up on the bench next to Polly, just like yours are now.”

“Then what?” At this point, Tanya was drooling in anticipation.

“I asked if she could rub my feet.”

“Did she do it?”

I let out a pleasurable sigh. “Yes, and it was amazing.”

“Wow, that’s sooo awesome.” She stared at her friend with wide eyes. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this.”

Polly’s arms were folded, and she turned her head away from us. I was sure if Tanya’s feet weren’t blocking her, she would have been out of the restaurant and halfway to Key Largo. But I couldn’t blame her for being angry. No doubt she felt like both Tanya and I had betrayed her trust. Guilt started to eat away at me while we sat in silence for a full minute.

Before I could conjure up a decent apology, Tanya spoke. “Don’t be mad at us, Polly. We weren’t saying anything bad about you.”

“Whatever.” Polly exhaled deeply and continued avoiding eye contact.

“She’s right,” I said. “And actually, we were complimenting you. Your skills at giving foot massages are...incredible.”

“They really are.” Tanya bumped me with her shoulder. “I take advantage of them all the time.”

I chuckled. “And how long have you been getting these...expert foot rubs?”

“For like, six years or so.”

“Really? That long?”

“Oh, stop it already!” Polly shot daggers at us, then fixed her gaze on Tanya. “I told Amber all about that. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that I rubbed her feet too. I thought it might weird you out, since she’s our teacher.”

Tanya seemed bewildered. “No, it’s...”

“I’m not finished!” Polly then stared at me. “As long as we’re telling the truth, let’s not forget that you liked the massage so much...you’ve been asking me for one every time we see each other after school.” Her face was now red with anger, and she leaned forward. “So don’t make me out to be the freak here!”

Polly wiped a tear from her eye and then she pushed Tanya’s feet from the bench.

“What the...” Before Tanya could continue, her friend was up from the table and running toward the restrooms. “Polly, don’t...” She shook her head. “What’s wrong with her?”

I shrugged. “Maybe she feels embarrassed or something.”

“But why?”

“You’ll have to ask her.” I patted her hand. “You can probably find her in the ladies’ room.”

She nodded with a sigh. “Okay.” She got up from the booth and headed in that direction.

I slumped back into the seat and exhaled deeply. How fucking stupid was I? Instead of trying to diffuse the awkwardness that Tanya had created, I made it worse for Polly. I knew how sensitive she was regarding her fetish, and that her friend wasn’t aware of it. So why did I say all that stuff? Was Tanya’s easygoing attitude toward the foot rubs influencing my thought process?

Whatever it was, I felt responsible for causing Polly to throw a tantrum and then go into hiding. I deserved her outrage for being such an idiot. My hope was that Tanya would console her and she could find it in her heart to forgive me. Otherwise, I had just ruined the most precious relationship in my life – well, aside from the one with my parents.

While I continued to sink into depression, the waitress brought out our food. After she left, I gazed down at my plate. My meal looked and smelled delicious, but I no longer had an appetite. Instead, I had a gnawing in the pit of my stomach. And it wasn’t going to abate until I had a chance to make things right with Polly.

After a few more minutes, I considered checking on the girls. As I was about to get up, I noticed they were walking towards me. Tanya had her arm around her friend, and she was saying something to her that I couldn’t quite hear. When they arrived at the table, they both sat across from me. Polly sniffled and wiped her cheeks. She then peeked at Tanya, before lowering her head and closing her eyes. I realized it would be up to me to initiate a conversation with her.

“Polly,” I said as I grabbed her hand, “I’m so sorry for upsetting you. I...I shouldn’t have told your friend about the, um, foot massages. Not without your consent, anyway.” I took a deep breath. “Can you accept my apology?”

She remained silent, refusing to look up at me. Tanya rubbed her friend’s shoulder, and then shook her slightly.

“Come on, Pol. You already forgave me.” She leaned her head against Polly’s. “She did say she was sorry.”

Polly nodded and opened her eyes. “I know.” She squeezed my fingers and returned my half-smile. “I feel pretty dumb for acting all...mad and stuff.”

“You had every right to be angry with me. I violated your trust.”

She shrugged. “Only because I didn’t tell Tanya that I rubbed your feet.” She wrapped an arm around her friend. “I don’t know why I was so nervous about it.”

“Yeah,” Tanya said with a smile. “It’s not like I’d be jealous. I mean, unless you stopped giving them to me. Then I’d have to kill our English teacher.”

All of us chuckled, then Tanya sat up straight and gazed at her friend. “So...are we good now?”

“We’re good.” Polly patted my hand. “You too, Amber.”

“Great!” I glanced at my plate and picked up my fork. “Now let’s dig in before our food gets cold.”

Tanya brought her meal and drink from across the table, while she remained beside Polly. We started eating, and I could tell they were enjoying their platters. Mine was as delicious as I had remembered from my prior visit. After we each swallowed several bites, Tanya looked at me with a wide grin.

“So what’s the plan for next Saturday?”

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

“We gotta do something next weekend, right?” She shifted her gaze to Polly, then back to me. “Like, maybe go shopping?”

“Um, yeah. We could do that.”

“Cool! I like hanging out with you, Amber.” She elbowed her friend. “Oh, and you also.”

Polly rolled her eyes, and I giggled.

“Well,” I said while pointing a finger across the table, “assuming I can put up with the two of you for another full day...where do you want to shop?”

Tanya smirked at me. “You love us. Admit it!”

I nodded with a chuckle.

“See? I’m right!” She gave me an exaggerated, toothy smile. “But back to your question...how about the outlet center?”

“Sounds good to me. Polly?”

She shrugged. “Yeah, sure.”

Tanya raised an eyebrow. “You don’t seem very excited about it.”

“No, I am. I just...still feel kinda stupid for what I did earlier.”

“That’s, like, ancient history.” She patted Polly’s arm. “You hafta let it go.”

Polly sighed and gave her friend a slight grin. “Okaaaay, I will.”

“Awesome!” She then looked at me. “I really wanna get some new clothes.”

“Then we’re going to the perfect place. You’ll find plenty there to choose from.” I placed a hand on Polly’s. “And speaking of clothes, how are things working out with those bullies? Have they stopped bothering you?”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“But...” Tanya shook her head. “...there’s still a few jerks who annoy you once in a while.”

“Like who?” I asked.

Polly peered at her friend, then back at me. “Um, it’s those girls from our English class.”

“You mean Jasmine and Skylar?”

Tanya exchanged a knowing glance with her friend. “Or the bitches of bling, as we call them.”

“The what?”

She chuckled. “The bitches of bling. I mean, you gotta admit...they wear too much jewelry. And they’re evil.”

“Do they know about your little nickname?”

“Nah, it’s just between me and Polly. Oh, and now you.”

“Okay, but I’d prefer you use their actual names around me.”

She let out a groan. “Fiiiine.”

“Good.” I nodded and took another bite of my meal. “So, what have they been doing to you, Polly?”

“Not too much.”

“Liar!” Tanya slapped her arm. “Come on, tell her the truth.”

Polly glared at her friend. “It’s not that bad.” She looked at Tanya’s expectant gaze and sighed. “Okaaaay. Um, so they’ve been, sort of, I don’t know, walking past me at lunch, like, uh...”

“Like super-prissy runway models.” Tanya put her nose up in the air, a hand on her hip, and the other under her chin. “And they’re all, like, ‘Oooh, look at me. I’m the new, glamorous Polly. I’m pretty on the outside but still a dork on the inside.’” She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “They need to be punched in the face a few thousand times.”

I gasped. “That’s awful! Do you say anything back to them?”

Polly shrugged with a slight frown. “I try to ignore them.”

“She does,” Tanya said while looking at me, “but they keep acting like bitches anyway.”

“Geez, and that’s what most people say you should do when you’re being teased.” I sighed and after a few moments, I cocked my head. “What about you, Tanya? Are they insulting you also?”

She smirked. “Oh, they know better than to mess with me.”

“Is that right?”

“Yeah, I mean, look at these!” She flexed her muscles – well, what little she had. “One false move and pow! They’d be flat on the floor!”

I laughed, and Polly chuckled too.

“Hmmm,” I said with a raised eyebrow, “if they’re so scared of you, why do you let them antagonize your friend?”

She sighed and bit her lip. “Uh, well...” She peered at Polly and let out another deep breath. “...I’ve tried to stick up for her before. And all it ended up doing was making things worse. So, um, she told me to stop.”

Polly must have seen the confusion on my face. “She’s telling the truth. I, I love that she wants to help me. But then the bullies are, like, ten times as bad to me when she isn’t around.”

“Plus,” Tanya said, “I don’t think I could actually take two or more of them at once.”

I gave Polly a sympathetic nod. “Well, at least things are better than they were. Right?”

“They are,” she said with a slight smile.

“And maybe I can figure out a way to put an end to it completely.”

“That would be awesome!”

“It sure would be,” Tanya said. “Just let me know if it involves making them beg for their lives. I definitely don’t want to miss that!”

We all had a nice laugh and then returned to demolishing our meals.

Forty minutes later, we were back in the car with full bellies. If it wasn’t enough that we ate every morsel on our plates, we then topped it off with chocolate ice cream. The girls insisted on having some, since I had mentioned it earlier. And I couldn’t resist getting a scoop for myself.

I turned onto the highway and took another peek at the sky. The clouds that had rolled in while we were eating seemed more threatening than when we walked out of the restaurant. It confirmed my decision not to put the top down for our drive home. I then glanced into my rearview mirror and smiled upon seeing my two students merrily chatting about a singer they both liked. Even though it had struck me as odd at the time, I was now happy that they chose to sit together in the backseat – rather than argue about who rode shotgun.

For a short time, I tuned out the conversation behind me and bobbed my head to the music on the radio. However, Tanya’s insistent voice caught my attention.

“Aw, come on. Amber won’t mind.”

I glanced at them for a moment. “What won’t I mind?”

“If Polly rubs my feet.”

“Oh, um, sure. I don’t have a problem with it.”

“See? It’s all good!”

I heard some shuffling and noticed Tanya repositioning herself. She ended up with her back against the car door, her legs on the seat, and her sneakered feet on her friend’s lap. As for Polly, she appeared rather unsettled with what Tanya was doing.

After a bit of silence, Tanya spoke again. “Pleeeeease, Polly? I really need a foot massage.”

I checked the mirror and saw Tanya’s puppy-dog eyes.

Polly let out a heavy sigh and placed her hands on Tanya’s sneakers. “Okaaaay...I’ll do it.”

My vision refocused on the road, as there was a lot of traffic around us. But I could hear the sound of shoes being removed. Then I detected an odor. It was strong, and quite unpleasant. My nose crinkled and I stifled a cough. As I inhaled once more, it smelled even worse. Damn, did Tanya’s feet normally reek like that?

Just as I was about to put the window down to get some fresh air, raindrops began hitting the windshield. Within seconds, it became a downpour. I held a shaky finger above the button while considering my options. I could either open the window and get soaking wet, or leave it closed and suffer the vile stench that had taken over my entire car.

Not wanting to risk my passengers also being drenched, I resigned myself to dealing with the horrible aroma. Another glance in the mirror revealed that neither Tanya nor Polly seemed affected by it. The former had a blissful grin on her face, with her head tilted back and her eyes closed. The latter was kneading her fingers into the soles and toes of her friend, while staring affectionately at the feet on her lap and quivering after every intake of air.

As I continued to slowly proceed along the causeway, I concentrated on breathing through my mouth. This soon dulled the effects of the nasty foot scent, improving my ability to stay on the road.

I then heard moans coming from behind me. They were hardly perceptible above the noises from outside, but they were enough to warrant a peek in my mirror. My eyes widened as I discovered both girls were emitting these sounds.

While the symphony of pleasure carried on, I pondered whether Tanya appreciated a foot massage in the same way as Steph – or if, like me, she was turned on by it. The situation in my back seat resembled several erotic videos I had viewed in recent weeks, so I was starting to think this was a sexual experience for her. And that ignited my own desire.

Since each of my passengers appeared to be in her own world of ecstasy, I allowed one of my hands to wander from the steering wheel toward my damp panties. I was already imagining myself in Tanya’s place. The divine sensation of Polly’s ministrations always sent shivers through me, and my vivid memory of the most recent occurrence had me on the edge of climax in no time.

A moment later, I clenched my muscles and managed to stifle what otherwise would have been a rapturous scream. Wow, what an amazing orgasm! I took several ragged breaths and let out a contented sigh. Then I suddenly remembered I was still operating a moving vehicle. And I had two of my students as potential witnesses to my indiscretion.

In an instant, my attention snapped back to driving. Somehow, I hadn’t veered out of my lane or smashed into the car in front of me. I felt relieved that luck had been on my side, especially given there were two young women in my care. My fear returned with this thought, and I gulped before peering at them again. When I confirmed that they remained thoroughly engrossed in their foot pampering session, I figured they didn’t know I had just masturbated to what they were doing. That was even more reassuring to me, until my brain fully processed the last part of that statement.

Shit, what kind of pervert was I? Did I really frig myself while watching and listening to them? I was supposed to be their teacher for crying out loud – not some lecherous freak who got off to a simple foot rub. Of course, that recalled the question in my mind from before. Was this nothing more than delightful relaxation for Tanya, or was it an extended round of foreplay for her own future self-gratification?

Rather than dwell on my recent wanton behavior, I kept contemplating the activities happening between my petite foot lover and her best friend. The contented sighs and purrs escaping their lips made it impossible for me to think about anything else. These also had the effect of reigniting my lust, which I then tried to shake off so I wasn’t completely distracted from my chauffeur duties. But then I would catch a whiff of smelly feet, and the process started over.

After what seemed like hours, we finally made it to Tanya’s house. I turned around to say goodbye, only to find that she was still receiving a foot massage and wasn’t aware that we had arrived. I smiled at how enraptured she was in the experience, and then tapped her shoulder.

“Tanya!” I chuckled as her eyes shot open. “You’re home now.”

She looked outside and shook her head in amazement. “That was quick. What did it take you...five minutes?”

“It was actually forty-five minutes.”

“That long? Wow!” She removed her feet from Polly’s lap and began to put her sneakers on. “Time sure flies when you’re being treated like a queen.”

I rolled my eyes, thinking that time screeched to a halt when being “treated” to the foot stink of said queen and hearing sexually stimulating moans – all while attempting to focus on driving in a rain storm. Of course, now that we were parked it was only drizzling.

We all hopped out of the car, and Tanya hugged her friend. “Thanks for the massage, Polly.” They stepped back from each other with a smile. “You’re the best.”

“No, you’re the best.”

Tanya chuckled and puffed out her chest. “We can both be the best.”

Polly did the same. “Yeah we can.”

I joined in with their ensuing laughter, then approached Tanya. “I hope you had a fun day.”

“I did!” She embraced me tightly, and I hugged her back. “Thanks for putting up with me.”

“Sure.” I giggled and patted her arm. “And I guess I’ll have to do it again next Saturday.”

“Right!” A few seconds later she smirked while tilting her head. “Actually, you’ll have to deal with me in English class on Monday.”

“Oh joy,” I said in a deadpan tone as I shook my head.

Both girls laughed and then Tanya started walking toward her front door. “Later!”

Polly waved at her friend with a grin. “Later!”

I waved also. “Good night, Tanya!”

She turned and blew us a kiss before disappearing into her house.

I chuckled and looked at Polly. “She’s something else.”

She sighed with a slight grin. “Yeah, she is.”

“So,” I said while placing a hand on Polly’s shoulder, “do you need to go home right away?”

“Um, as long as I’m back by 8, then I’m good.”

After a quick check of my phone, I smiled. “We have an hour and a half.” I bent to her ear. “You’re coming to my place.”

“Okay, Miss.”

I was a bit concerned with her lack of enthusiasm, but I shrugged it off as she got into the passenger seat and I took my place behind the wheel. While I began the drive to my apartment, I could sense that something was troubling her. She didn’t say a word, and just stared at the floormat.

A few minutes later, I broke the silence. “Polly...tell me what’s wrong.”

She glanced at me and let out a deep breath. “It’s, um...I’m really sorry. I, I couldn’t help it.”

“Couldn’t help what?”

“It’s just, with, uh, what happened after school yesterday and then Tanya texting me that she, um, was going to wear her old sneakers today...”

“Wait, why would she tell you that? I thought she didn’t know about your fetish.”

“She doesn’t. I mean, not that I know of. But, um, she seems to think that foot rubs feel better when, um, her feet are all...sweaty.”

I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised. “Why would she think that?”

She sighed. “I, sort of, um, convinced her that it was true.”

“Really?”

“Y-yeah and, um, she also thinks that, uh...that not washing her feet for, like, two or three days makes foot massages feel even more awesome.”

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull. “Wow! And she believed that too?”

Polly nodded and lowered her gaze.

I chuckled and shook my head. “I’ll say one thing about you. You’re a pro at getting your hands on stinky female feet.”

She turned her head away from me and remained silent.

“Polly,” I said while grasping her hand, “I’m not trying to condemn you. It’s just...you shouldn’t be afraid to admit your fetish to Tanya.”

“I, I don’t know.”

“First of all, I have a feeling that she would be totally cool with it...assuming she hasn’t already figured it out.”

She flashed me a look of suspicion.

“Oh, come on. I heard those noises Tanya was making. She absolutely loves your foot rubs.”

“Y-yeah, but...”

“And I’m positive she knows you like playing with her feet.”

“She, she does?”

“Absolutely. Plus, she seems very open-minded.” I squeezed her hand with a reassuring grin. “I mean, I just don’t see how she wouldn’t be completely fine with your fetish.”

“I...guess so.”

“Look, if you need any help...I’m here for you.”

She exhaled loudly and nodded. “Thanks.”

I smiled at her and while she appeared to be in a better mood, I could tell she was still uneasy. Her hands were fidgeting, and she continued to look down. Since we weren’t far from my apartment, I waited until the car was parked before broaching the subject.

After removing my seatbelt, I put a hand on her shoulder. “Polly, I know something else is bothering you. What is it?”

She peered at me, then looked away. “Well, it’s, um...” She cleared her throat and sighed. “I, I did something bad.”

“Huh,” I said as I cocked my head. “Sooo, what did you do?”

“Um, I...” Tears started rolling down her cheeks. “...I’m so sorry!”

“Hey.” I leaned over and wrapped an arm around her. “Don’t cry.” I brushed her face to wipe away some of the moisture. “It can’t be that bad, can it?”

She sniffled and gazed at me in fear. “I, uh, I...m-masturbated last night.” Her head dropped with a whimper. “P-please don’t hate me.”

I could feel her trembling as her eyes welled up again. She then began to sob loudly, and I pulled her closer to me. As I stroked her hair in an attempt to provide comfort, I realized how serious she was about following my “rules”. When I had told her not to give herself an orgasm without my permission, I figured she would do her best to obey. But if she failed, I assumed that I wouldn’t hear about it – and she wouldn’t feel guilty.

Part of me wanted to tell her that she was being silly. This was nothing more than a fun little domination game. How could I have expected her not to masturbate, especially with all the feet she came into contact with every day? However, the other part was getting an incredible thrill from the idea that Polly took these words as strict commands. And I began to imagine how much further I could go with it. The crazy possibilities had my mind swirling and my pussy throbbing.

While I went back and forth regarding how to respond, I remembered that I too had performed a recent act of imprudence. In fact, mine was reckless. I could have gotten us all killed. Why would I be upset with her, if what I did was worse?

“It’s alright, Polly. I’m not mad at you. A bit disappointed, but not mad.”

“B-but I, I d-disobeyed you, M-miss.”

“Yes, however...I also did something I’m not too proud of.”

She gave me a confused look and sniffled again. “Y-you did?”

I nodded and let out a sigh. “So, um, when you started rubbing Tanya’s feet...and let me tell you, they stunk almost as much as mine...”

Polly backed away from me slightly. “Oh God, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking you’d have to smell them too!”

“No, no,” I said as I drew her toward me again, “it was fine. I...got used to it.”

I wasn’t about to tell her that it was quite awful, and I needed to breathe through my mouth to deal with the stench. Instead, I caressed her head to settle her down once more. After a minute, I could sense that she was calmer.

“Now, where was I? Oh, that’s right. You were massaging her feet and the next thing I knew, it sounded like both of you were having sex in my back seat.”

“What?” She pried herself from my grasp and stared at me in disbelief. “That’s not true!”

“Yes it is! Did you not hear yourselves?”

She furrowed her brows. “No...I mean, okay...Tanya sometimes purrs like a kitten when I rub her feet. But I don’t!”

“You do!” I laughed and shook my head. “In fact, I’m pretty sure you were louder than her!”

“No! There’s no way I...”

I gave her a stern expression with raised eyebrows – and watched her face fall. It seemed she was beginning to understand that she too couldn’t stay quiet when indulging her fetish with her friend.

I used my hand to lift her chin and waited until she met my gaze. “It’s not a big deal.”

“But she,” Polly said in a soft voice, “she knows.”

“And?”

“And, and she probably thinks I’m...weird.”

I chuckled and patted her shoulder. “Trust me, she doesn’t.”

“Yes she does. She’s probably telling her parents that I’m a total freak.”

“Come on, Pol...”

“And then they’ll tell my parents. And on Monday, she’ll blab to the whole school!”

“You’re being...”

“Now I can’t go home, and I’ll never be able to show my face at school again!” She buried her face in her hands and once again burst into tears.

This time, I rolled my eyes at her display of anguish. She was reacting to the absolute worst-case scenario as if it were truth. Although I sometimes allowed my own anxiety to make me worry about “what ifs”, this was taking it to an absurd level. Polly was acting like a big baby, and I needed to give her a dose of reality.

When the girl stopped crying, I nudged her and folded my arms. “Are you done being overly dramatic?”

She wiped her face, then glared at me. “I’m not being dramatic!”

“Oh suuuure, and I’m lying to you about Tanya because...we’re both secretly working for the bullies.”

“Cut it out!” She huffed and tightly crossed her arms. “I thought you cared about me!”

“I do, Polly. You’re just being childish.”

“Am not!”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “I wanted to say ‘are too’, but then I’d be just as guilty of it as you.”

She remained motionless with a scowl on her face for a short while, then she chuckled. “Okay, maybe you’re right.”

“What am I right about? That your friend has no problem with your fetish, or that you’re acting immature?”

She shrugged and let her arms drop. “Both, I guess.”

“I agree,” I said while taking her hand. “Now all that’s left is to let Tanya know how you really feel about her.”

“Yeah.” She sighed with a slight nod. “It’s just...”

“I know. It’s scary. But what if she feels the same way?”

“But what if she doesn’t?”

“I think you have to take that risk. And you know what?” I gave her hand gentle squeeze. “I’d bet anything that she does.”

She smiled and placed her other hand on top of mine. “Alright, Miss...I mean, Amber.” She let out a deep breath. “I just need some time to think of how to tell her.”

“That’s fine. And don’t forget, I’m always here if you need me.”

“Thanks!” After a few seconds, she cocked her head. “Um, was there more you wanted to tell me...you know, before I got all defensive?”

“Oh yeah,” I said with a sheepish grin, “there was. So, I was listening to the, um, noises of pleasure coming from behind me. And when I checked the rearview mirror, I could see you rubbing Tanya’s feet.” I exhaled deeply and bit my lip. “Then I started imagining myself in her place, and it, uh, got me all...horny.”

She smirked and raised a brow. “Really?”

“Uh huh. And since neither of you were paying any attention to me, I reached a hand down and...um, well...”

Her eyes went wide. “You didn’t!”

I closed my eyes and nodded.

“No way! And did you have an orgasm?”

I nodded again.

“Holy crap! That’s...insane!”

“It is, and I’m sorry for being so...careless.”

“You could’ve gotten into an accident. We might’ve died!” Her face was turning red with anger. “How could you do that?!”

“Look, I know I was stupid. And I promise it will never happen again.”

“I hope not!”

“It won’t, I swear!” I paused to reflect on my actions, and then remembered what she had confessed to me earlier. “But you better not repeat what you did, either.”

“Um...” She appeared confused for a moment. “...oh, you mean...”

“Right...no cumming unless I allow it.” I could see was starting to become sad again, so I grabbed her arm. “Now, don’t get upset. It was a one-time mistake, just like mine was. If you promise me it won’t happen again, we’ll call it even and forget about it.”

“Okay,” she said with a shrug. “I promise not to have another orgasm without your permission.”

“Perfect!” I embraced her, and we hugged for close to a minute.

Afterwards, I took a peek at the clock. “Yikes, it’s later than I thought! It’s already past seven.”

“Oh,” she said with disappointment in her voice, “I guess we can’t, um...”

“Well, we can if we’re quick.” I gave her a mischievous smile, which she returned.

“I can be fast, Miss.”

“Very good. Let’s go inside!”

We were out of my car and into my living room in a blur. A few seconds later, she had my sneakers off and was lying face-up on the floor. She had her nose buried under the toes of one of my feet while massaging the other with her hands. My passions rose in an instant, and soon we were both moaning and writhing in pleasure. A minute into this activity, my hand went down to my crotch and I climaxed after a couple strokes. Damn, I must have been super horny!

When I recovered a bit, I realized Polly was now sucking my toes while still rubbing my other foot. I pried that one from her hands and began sliding it across her pussy. She bucked her hips, and I started grinding my foot into her sex. It wasn’t long before she was gasping and grunting, amidst licks of my sole.

I knew she was close, so I applied more pressure between her legs. “Be a good girl and cum for me.” I gave one final thrust, and she screamed into the ball of my foot.

As she lay with her eyes closed and a wide grin on her lips, I leaned back into the sofa cushion and used her stomach as a footrest. I then felt her fingers caress the tops of my feet and I let out a gentle sigh. This type of pampering was magnificent. While it was a shame I couldn’t indulge in it more often, I was happy to receive it whenever possible.

We stayed like that for almost half an hour, and then I tapped her with my foot.

“Alright, Polly, I have to get you home now.” I removed my feet from her, and she whimpered.

“I wish I could stay.”

“Me too, but your parents will be upset with you. And with me.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

She dragged herself up from the carpet, while I slid my sneakers onto my feet. After we each made sure that our shorts had no obvious wet stains, we headed back to my car. During the drive to her house, we held hands but didn’t speak. I was pretty much talked out from our previous conversation, and I assumed she was too.

It was a minute before eight when I pulled into her driveway. She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached for the door handle, but I grabbed her wrist.

“Wait...before you go...let me remind you that you need to behave the rest of tonight. And tomorrow. Understood?”

She lowered her head with a deep exhale. “Yes, Miss.”

“Alright.” I let go of her wrist and smiled. “I had a wonderful time today.”

“So did I.” She opened the car door, then turned toward me. “Oh, and you be need to be good too.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”

She got out of the car and bent down to smirk at me. “Yeah, no jilling off while driving!”

I groaned and she giggled.

“Bye, Amber!”

“Good night, Polly!”

She pushed the door closed, and we waved to each other as I started backing out of the driveway. Once I could no longer see her, I chuckled while recalling her words. I had no idea she’d ever heard the phrase “jilling off”, nor that she possessed the bravado to order me not to do it – even as a joke. Perhaps spending the day with Tanya caused a bit of cheekiness to rub off on her.

Later in the evening, I was seated at the desk in my bedroom. My journal was open to a blank page and I twirled a pen between my fingers. So much had happened since I awoke, and my head was filled with a number of thoughts. However, the one that stood out above the others involved my brash blonde student. In particular, did Tanya consider Polly to be more than a friend?

With all I had witnessed in our time together, it was obvious that the two were very close. Most observers would have seen them as the best of friends, and almost like sisters. But I saw more. It wasn’t just how they acted during the foot massage. It was the subtle looks they exchanged at different times, and the way they touched each other on several occasions. There was a definite spark between them, which neither seemed willing to admit.

This got me to wondering if there was a way for me to speak with Tanya alone. Maybe I could draw her true feelings out of her, without making her believe I was prying. If so, it would be easier to convince her to share them with Polly than the other way around. Without a doubt, the results would be magical for my two lovely students.

It then occurred to me that bringing them together romantically could impact what I had with Polly. Did I want to jeopardize my incredible foot pampering sessions with my adorable submissive girl? That would be kind of sad, at least for me.

I soon came to the conclusion that I should take some time and ponder this further. I’d have the chance to figure out if I was willing to sacrifice my own desires for the potential future happiness of friends that were meant to be lovers. The question was: Could I bring myself to do it?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I'm too late with my exercises, Damn it!

But serious, it was a good story, one with a bit less foot action, but even then, it was great! I can't wait what will happen! But we can discuss this extensively in the chat.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    man you are too good at making me care about these characters, this is supposed to be smut haha. I'm not supposed to be over here going calm down amber and thankful when she does and doesn't completely humiliate the poor girl lol. Great job though i loved it and am really interested to see how the polly/amber relationship goes once tanya knows pollys true feelings and a possible relationship develops from it.

Thank you for the kind words, Tim and Atomsk.

Yes, the foot action was a little lighter in this chapter than the previous few - but it was more about getting to know Tanya. And I am glad you both enjoyed it. My goal for this story has always been to develop the characters and tell Amber's story first and foremost, with the fetish content being secondary. Of course, I won't be skimping too much on the latter as we go on - since it's an important part of Amber's relationship with Polly.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Another great great episode....I lost track of time here totally. Thanks again OneAuthor!

I am happy to know you enjoyed the latest chapter. footforthought. I plan to begin writing the next one soon, and hope to have it done by the end of April or beginning of May.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Hey, OneAuthor, I just wanted to tell you that you write some of the best stories I've ever read. You're definitely on my top-5 and being able to tell you this is a big part of the reason I wanted to join this forum. Thank you so much for your generous work, and I look forward to reading more from you. You not only write exciting stories (a lot of people can do that much), but you get deep into the experience of foot love and make characters worth caring about.

--V