Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Teacher's Pet (F/f)

Fledgling Footsniffer
    What a great chapter again! It is like with every next chapter I forget time and I experience it as if I am part of the scene itself. It is very very arousing and so many character become even more interesting that I am so curious to see each of them evolve. Pfff my brain is exploding of desire and arousal.

And yes...it is a long time waiting to the next one. But again don’t feel rushed I will reread over and over. Thank you for writing this chapter!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Thank you for the terrific comments, Sacurason and footforthought. I am so glad you enjoyed the latest chapter. Amber's dominant nature is really blossoming, and things will continue to ramp up in the future.

I probably won't start writing the next chapter until later this month, so it will be sometime in February when it is posted.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Oh God, I just wanted to go to sleep, but you had to post this One... >_< Now I have to read it, because it's simply too good!
    Seriously though, it's becoming kinda, intense. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, this is one of the very few story that have my fantasies. Also, I'm not into too much domination, but your story is kinda changing that. Only an excellent story can do that man. I really think you're going to re-establish the foot stories on the internet. Keep up the excellent work buddy!!

I am glad to know you enjoyed that chapter, Tim. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, and I hope you continue to to like the story as more is added.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I wondered what size the old shoes of miss polinsky were. perhaps both can exchange shoes or miss nolan could offer her a new pair and she would take the old nasty ones in a bag with her. either to smell them herself while masturbating or to present them to polly to lick those stinky ones

Fledgling Footsniffer
    i read it so far and i loved it, please if you can, don't stop <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also it would be cool if Polly also became the footsniffer of Tanya, miss Polinsky and even her mom ^//////^

I appreciate the feedback, Fusslecker2000 and lele48.

Linda (or Mrs. Polinski) has smaller feet than Amber. Amber's are US size 11, while Linda's are US size 8. Regarding Linda, you will have to wait and see if her feet become involved in the future chapters of the story. I do kind of like the idea of Amber asking Linda to borrow her stinky flats, but of course not for Amber to use herself (Amber has no interest in smelling or licking feet).

Fledgling Footsniffer
    You are most welcome ^^
    But i think it would be so AMAZING for Linda to use his reeking feet on Polly nose, i bet the little girl might get into a coma because of the pleasure if she sniff her and Amber feet at the same time