Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Teacher's Pet (F/f)

Fledgling Footsniffer
    What a great chapter again! It is like with every next chapter I forget time and I experience it as if I am part of the scene itself. It is very very arousing and so many character become even more interesting that I am so curious to see each of them evolve. Pfff my brain is exploding of desire and arousal.

And yes...it is a long time waiting to the next one. But again don’t feel rushed I will reread over and over. Thank you for writing this chapter!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Thank you for the terrific comments, Sacurason and footforthought. I am so glad you enjoyed the latest chapter. Amber's dominant nature is really blossoming, and things will continue to ramp up in the future.

I probably won't start writing the next chapter until later this month, so it will be sometime in February when it is posted.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Oh God, I just wanted to go to sleep, but you had to post this One... >_< Now I have to read it, because it's simply too good!
    Seriously though, it's becoming kinda, intense. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, this is one of the very few story that have my fantasies. Also, I'm not into too much domination, but your story is kinda changing that. Only an excellent story can do that man. I really think you're going to re-establish the foot stories on the internet. Keep up the excellent work buddy!!

I am glad to know you enjoyed that chapter, Tim. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, and I hope you continue to to like the story as more is added.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I wondered what size the old shoes of miss polinsky were. perhaps both can exchange shoes or miss nolan could offer her a new pair and she would take the old nasty ones in a bag with her. either to smell them herself while masturbating or to present them to polly to lick those stinky ones

Fledgling Hygienist
    i read it so far and i loved it, please if you can, don't stop <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Also it would be cool if Polly also became the footsniffer of Tanya, miss Polinsky and even her mom ^//////^

I appreciate the feedback, Fusslecker2000 and lele48.

Linda (or Mrs. Polinski) has smaller feet than Amber. Amber's are US size 11, while Linda's are US size 8. Regarding Linda, you will have to wait and see if her feet become involved in the future chapters of the story. I do kind of like the idea of Amber asking Linda to borrow her stinky flats, but of course not for Amber to use herself (Amber has no interest in smelling or licking feet).

Fledgling Hygienist
    You are most welcome ^^
    But i think it would be so AMAZING for Linda to use his reeking feet on Polly nose, i bet the little girl might get into a coma because of the pleasure if she sniff her and Amber feet at the same time

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I love the direction this took. This story always has me practically shivering in anticipation of the next chapter.

wow, i finally catched up and read the latest chapter. I wanna say one or two words regarding the last couple of chapters. I loved so many things, where should i start
    The sexual relationship between polly and amber gets more and more intense, there was almost the first kiss also the dominant side of amber grooooows! I looooved how she made polly lick her pumps.......and how disgusted polly was, while obeying and licking the pumps clean hahaha Also......the fact that amber is turned on by steph dominating polly into footrubs.....omg....i so love it, i can feel her, cause it turned me on tooo that one scene was so nice, ill quote:

“But then, she’s always been a good girl.”

“Mom!” Polly sighed and shook her head.

I chuckled and squeezed Polly’s shoulder. “Your mother’s right. You are a good girl.”

...... Yeeeaaaah, if steph would only see what a goood giiiiiirl her daughter really is

Also.... Its so hot, that stephhas this secret "dominance agreement" going on with her daughter......

I often imagined steph making polly sniff her feet in front of amber or polly smelling ambers feet, being emberassed and horny at the same time, while her mother is watching the scenario. I dont know how often i masturbated while i magining this

Linda turning tbe tables yand making amber smell her stinkwas also nice, didnt see THAT coming
    MMonica reminds me stroooongly of polly, this will be interesting in the future. I cant wait for the next chapter with tanjaaaa, thiis will be awesome
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yeah the steph part caught me by surprise, i loved it and hope we see more of their relationship, but also on that tanya hype train right now lol

Thank you for the wonderful comments sonicmerlin and Atomsk. I have started writing the next chapter, and hope to have done in a few weeks.

I am so glad to see you posting again, Natsuko. Your feedback on the last two chapters was great.

That almost kiss between Amber and Polly tells us there are definitely feelings between them...but is it romantic love, or something else? Amber's dominant is on the rise, as is her desire to tease others with her feet. She needs to be careful not to push things too far too soon. The dynamic with Steph is interesting. For such a petite woman (she looks very much like Polly, only a bit shorter but also very pretty), she is certainly the one who is in charge at home. At the same time, she is very caring and loving as a mother. But what does she know about her daughter, other than Polly enjoys giving foot rubs and likes to be bossed around while doing it? Does she know Polly likes girls? Has a foot fetish? Is more than just a student and friend to her teacher?

Linda and Monica are both starting to show themselves. Linda seems to be a bit more than just a bland middle-aged teacher. And Monica appears to have a keen interest in Amber...and perhaps her feet too.

Oh, and let's not forget the free-spirited Tanya. I think you will all enjoy getting to know her better in the next chapter.

I'd rather be Natsuko's pet ,but awesome story

We'd all like to be Natsuko's pet.

And thanks for the compliment, sniffguy.

I want all of u being my pets, mmmmmh superstinky-socks-wiping on your faces aaaaall day looooong *moans* meoooow,..... My pillow smells like pussy and my toes smell cheeeeeeeesy *squeezing my pillow back in between my legs & moving my hips*. I have to admit, pillow fucking is ones of my favorite things to do in life. Meoooow

Fledgling Hygienist
    your feet are to die for Miss Natsuko <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Polly is also volunteering to be your pet, when she's not serving Amber. Of course, if Miss Nolan finds out what you are doing...she will turn you into her pet.

uuuuuh, then we should make sure she finds out faaast *giggle* uuuuh miss nolaaaaan, i was a baaaaad little giiiiirl*blush*