Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Teacher's Pet (F/f)

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Thank you for the wonderful replies, beep and Tim. I am happy to know you are enjoying the story. I do hope to have a new chapter posted within the next week or so.

Monday, January 26

Once I was finished in the bathroom this morning, I stood before the full-length mirror in my bedroom. I wanted to ensure that my ensemble was well matched, and that my makeup was perfect, and that there wasn’t one strand of hair out of place. I chuckled, wondering whether I was getting ready to go to work – or to the senior prom.

While bouncing down the stairs and into my kitchen, I realized that I did feel a similar nervous excitement to that which I had experienced when waiting for my date to arrive on prom night. This would be the first time I’d be seeing Polly since we engaged in those naughty little episodes on Saturday. And I was becoming filled with giddy anticipation about what would happen later in the day.

I put some coffee in my travel mug, grabbed a banana, and skipped out the door. I was whistling as I got into my car, and continued smiling even as I encountered a major traffic backup near the main road.

With everything at a crawl, I had the opportunity to peel and eat my breakfast. Since that only took a minute and I was still looking at a rather lengthy delay, I pondered the reason for my current mood. This took me back to the events of the previous day.

Sunday began with me laying on my couch, with my hand inside of my drenched panties. I had obviously fallen asleep masturbating, and I wasn’t even able to recall how many times I had pleasured myself. It took a while before I could summon the energy to stand up, but I managed to get cleaned up and dressed before I needed to leave for brunch with my parents.

Being with my parents made me think of meeting Polly’s mother and father. And that triggered a strong sense of guilt about the perverted activities I had coerced the girl into. I spent much of the afternoon feeling ashamed for allowing myself to indulge in my fantasies at the potential expense of my career – and my student’s relationship with her parents.

Just as my wallowing in self-disgust was nearing the point of no return, my phone dinged to inform me I had a text. It was from Polly, and I smiled as I started to read it.

“I just wanted to thank you again for yesterday. It was beyond amazing, and I can’t stop thinking about it. I hope you are having a great Sunday too. I’m really forward to seeing you in school tomorrow. P.S. I am being so very good, Miss.

After seeing that last line, I burst out laughing. I instantly let go of all the negativity that had gripped me. Those few words from that adorable girl meant everything to me. They served as the perfect reminder that while there were many risks, what we had together was worth pursuing.

It took a few moments for me to reply, as I contemplated the notion that her mom or dad could check her phone. I soon realized that it most likely wasn’t the case. Her message to me would have raised too many questions from them. With that in mind, I decided to write something that would stoke the fires inside my pretty foot-loving girl.

“I too had a wonderful time yesterday. My Sunday is going well. Just to let you know, I have on the same stockings as yesterday along with the same shoes. And I plan to wear them tomorrow as well. My feet are burning up and sweating like crazy. I can’t even imagine what they will smell like by tomorrow afternoon. Continue to be my good girl, and you may just find out.

We exchanged these types of messages a few more times during the evening, which led to several sessions of self-indulgence on my part. And I was sure Polly was doing likewise. It was a miracle I was able to focus my brain long enough between orgasms to create the early week lesson plans for my classes.

A sudden movement of the cars in front of me brought me back to the present, and I became aware of a couple areas of wetness. My feet were very damp inside my pumps, and my pussy was soaked beneath my panties. I shook my head at the notion that I could be in a constant state of arousal throughout the day. It might be a vicious cycle of sweaty feet leading to a dripping vagina. Damn, I should have worn a maxi pad – or three!

During the remainder of my drive, I was able to focus my thoughts on school and the lectures I would be giving. And this seemed to calm down my raging libido. By the time I parked my car in the faculty lot, I was no longer adding to the moisture between my legs.

This made me wonder if anything had leaked through. A quick check of my black skirt revealed no obvious wet spot. I breathed a sigh of relief and began heading toward my office.

As I strolled the hallways, I warmly greeted every person I encountered. I even said hello to the boys who had been bullying Polly, and wished them a happy Monday. They looked at me like I had two heads, but I continued to smile and walked away.

During homeroom period, I attempted to strike up a conversation with that young female teacher in the lounge. However, she had to take a personal call right after I approached her and she hurried away. But the rest of my morning went very well. My cheerful mood led to quite a bit of fun during the two classes I taught. I engaged a number of students to portray different characters as we went through a Shakespearian play, and the dramatic readings resulted in a good amount of cheering and laughter.

My happy demeanor kept up right through lunch as I chatted and joked with the group of guys at my usual table. They were pleased to have me back to my normal self, none of them bothering to ask why I had been so detached the previous week. After my tablemates left, I even allowed Linda to corner me and ramble on for almost forty minutes about her weekend bird-watching exploits – without making it seem like I was bored to tears.

With little time remaining until the start of sixth period English, I jogged to my office to grab what I needed and then rushed toward the classroom. I arrived mere moments before the bell rang, and was glad to see Polly sitting in her desk. We exchanged smiles as I noticed her outfit: a red blouse with ruffled sleeves, a pretty black skirt, red patterned stockings, and black heels. She looked absolutely stunning, and I gasped as my heart began racing.

I took several deep breaths to calm myself, and then assumed my normal teaching position in front of the large desk. While going over new vocabulary words, I leaned back on the desk and gave a nice show to the sexy petite girl – and anyone else in the class with a fetish for stockings or feet. I popped a heel out of a shoe, and leisurely removed my foot. I then flexed my foot in a slow, circular motion before gently sliding it back into my pump. I repeated this process many times throughout the period.

Every so often I made eye contact with Polly. Her stare was one of pure longing, as if she desired nothing more than to throw herself at my feet and worship them. And I wanted to let her indulge to her heart’s content. But I couldn’t allow these salacious thoughts to consume me in front of all these boys and girls. I somehow managed to maintain enough composure to continue instructing my students until the end of the period with no major issues.

While the room began to empty, I approached the pretty girl and her friend. When they were finished sliding their books into their bags, they both stood and looked at me with a grin.

“Hey Miss Nolan,” Tanya said, “I heard you had a great time with Polly at the outlets on Saturday.”

“Yes, we had a lot of fun. It’s a shame you couldn’t go with us. But then I’m sure you had a blast in Key West.”

“Oh, definitely. Still, I’d rather hang out with you two than my boring parents.”

Polly gave her a puzzled expression. “What do you mean ‘boring’? Your parents are really cool.”

She shrugged. “Yeah, I guess they are. But I really do wanna hang out with you guys. Maybe next weekend?”

“Hmmm...” I shifted my gaze to Polly. “...we could do something next Saturday, if that works for you.”

“Yeah, that would be cool.” She then turned toward her friend.

“I’m in!” Tanya put an arm around Polly and squeezed. “So what are we doing?”

“Well,” I said as I cocked my head and lowered my brows, “I’m not sure. I don’t have enough money to go on another shopping spree.”

“Me neither.” The petite girl scratched her head, and then her eyes went wide. “I know! We can visit Coral Castle!”

Tanya nodded. “Oh yeah, I’ve always wanted to go there.”

I gave them both curious glances. “Wait, neither of you have ever been?”

“Nope,” Polly said, “but I’ve heard it’s not expensive and it’s something cool to see.”

“Even though I’ve seen it once, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to go again.” I smiled upon seeing their faces filled with anticipation. “Alright then, let’s do it.”

The words had barely escaped my mouth when I was swarmed in a group hug. I embraced the two girls while laughing at their enthusiasm. It was sort of funny to me that Tanya was so excited to spend the day with her teacher. I could understand Polly’s eagerness. But it seemed weird that her friend was also thrilled at this prospect, unless maybe Polly had been gushing about our time together. As I let go of them, I figured that was probably the case.

“Okay,” I said while stepping back from them, “I better let you both get going. I don’t want to make you late for your next class.”

“Right.” Tanya picked up her bag and gave me a warm smile. “I can’t wait for Saturday. It’s gonna be awesome!”

“Definitely!” I returned her smile and then turned toward Polly. “And I know you’ll love the castle.”

“For sure!”

Tanya tapped her friend on the shoulder. “Come on, Polly. We gotta go.”

“Give me a second!”

“Fine…but don’t blame me when you get in trouble.” She sighed and headed for the door.

When she was out of the room, Polly grabbed her bag and looked at me with innocent eyes. I stared at her with suspicion and moved closer.

I spoke softly into her ear. “Were you a good girl for me today?”

“Yes, Miss...I, I was.”

“Mmmm, very well. Come to my office after school, and I’ll see that you get a treat.”

A grin appeared on her face. “I’ll be there, Miss. And, and thank you.”

I chuckled and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Go on, Polly. You still have thirty seconds until seventh period starts.”

She nodded, spun around, and sprinted toward the hallway. Just before disappearing, she peered back at me with a wave and then she dashed away.

The bell sounded moments later, and I chuckled at the thought of her being tardy because of our little roleplaying session. But she had clearly enjoyed it as much as I did, so I figured she didn’t care too much.

After walking to my small office, I spent the rest of the period deciding what reward I would give to my good little girl. Ever since our text exchanges the previous day, I had envisioned ordering her under my desk and letting her have her way with my feet and shoes. But now that I was considering it further, I realized that some type of hidden security camera could be set up to catch this on video. I didn’t want to take that chance.

There were only a few minutes left before the young woman arrived when I finally came up with a solution. I would have to delay her “gift” until the drive to her house. And a wicked smile crossed my lips at what I was planning to do before that.

With this in mind, I rose from my seat and went to sit in one of the two guest chairs to await my visitor. It wasn’t long before I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!”

The door opened, and the petite girl entered. “Hi, Miss...I mean, Amber.”

“Hello, Polly. Close the door and come sit next to me.”

She nodded and did as I instructed. Once she was seated, I shifted my chair so that I was facing her. She glanced down at my pumps, and then stared into my eyes. Her expression was a combination of nervousness and lust. It was beyond delicious!

I crossed one leg over the other, and began moving it back and forth. “Do you mind if, um...” I popped my heel from the shoe on my swaying foot. “...we have a little chat?”

Her gaze fell upon the pump that I was dangling from my toes. “Oh, uh, n-no I, um, I-I don’t mind.”

“Good.” I then snapped my fingers in front of her face. “Hey, I’m up here.”

She shook her head and lifted it to look into my eyes once more. “S-sorry.”

“That’s better,” I said with a smirk. “Now, tell me exactly why I should believe you’ve been a good girl.” I raised an eyebrow, and had to suppress a giggle as she began to fidget.

“I, um, well I did all my homework over the weekend. And, and I did all my chores.”

I placed a hand under my chin and rubbed it. “Hmm, well that’s all fine and dandy. But that doesn’t answer my question.”

She cocked her head. “W-what do you mean then, Miss?”

“Oh, I think you know.” I folded my arms and stared at her intently.

“I, uh…” She took several deep breaths, as her focus shifted around the room.

After letting her wallow in confusion and desperation for a minute, I rolled my eyes. “I guess I’ll just have to spit it out. Did you have any unauthorized orgasms since the one you had in my car on Saturday?”

There was now a stunned look on her face. “Um, un-unauthorized?”

“Yes,” I said with a sigh. I then leaned forward so that our noses almost touched. “Did you cum without my permission?”

She jerked her head back as her eyes bulged wide. “I, I...I didn’t, M-miss. I, I s-swear!”

I tilted my head and shook it slowly. “You’re not a very good liar.” My gaze narrowed, and I heard her gulp. “I want the truth.” I got closer to the terrified girl. “Exactly how many times have you masturbated while thinking about my feet? Twice? Five times? Ten times? More than that?”

“Um, I, I...” At this point, she was visibly shaking and she stared at the floor. “I’m s-so sorry, Miss.”

“I’m afraid ‘sorry’ won’t cut it.” I scowled at her. “And since you’ve been a naughty girl, you don’t deserve any treats.”

Several tears began running down her cheek, and I felt as though I had gone a bit too far with our game. I put a hand on her arm and rubbed gently.

“Don’t cry, Polly.” I watched as she dried her cheek and met my gaze. “I was just having a little roleplaying fun with...controlling you. I didn’t mean to make you upset.”

She sniffled. “It’s okay. I, I got so caught up that I, I thought you really were mad at me.”

I shook my head. “No, I only wanted to see you squirm for a while. I guess I got carried away.” I took a deep breath and bit my lip. “But there’s something about you being nervous and scared when I’m telling you what to do that gets me all...” I lowered my voice to a whisper. “...hot and bothered.”

She shuddered, and then stared into my eyes. I saw a mixture of pain and lust on her face. She remained silent, but her expression spoke volumes. There was little doubt in my mind that she loved having me order her around, in particular when my feet were involved. But I had crossed some kind of line – one that made her quite uncomfortable.

After reflecting on this for several moments, I realized that my accusations of the poor girl had resembled the attitude of the students who bullied her. Instead of ratcheting up the kinkiness, I was causing her actual distress. At that point, I knew we needed to talk about this.

“Polly,” I said as I moved my hand up to her shoulder, “I think we should discuss boundaries.”

She gave me a strange look. “W-what do you mean?”

“I mean that I want to make sure I understand what you like and what you don’t like. If I’m going to continue with this...dominant attitude toward you, I need to know what you’re not okay with.”

“Oh,” she said with a shrug, “um, sure.”

“So, I take it you’re not into being harshly told off.”

“Not really.”

I nodded. “Alright...and is there anything else I should be aware of?”

“Well, um, I don’t like being cursed at. Or called mean names. Or being spit on.”

“In other words, you hate being bullied.”

“Yeah,” she said with a sigh.

“I apologize if what I said to you earlier was too cruel.”

“No, no, it was fine.” She noticed my expression of disbelief, and exhaled deeply. “Okay. Maybe you were a little mean.”

I gave her a slight frown and shook my head. “Yes, I was. But in the future, I’ll try not to act like such a...bitch.”

She chuckled, which caused me to do likewise. We then exchanged smiles.

I squeezed her shoulder before sitting back in my chair. “I’m really glad we talked about this.”

“Me too.”

“You know, I was completely serious when I said that acting all bossy towards you is, like, a major turn-on for me.”

She raised her eyebrows. “Wow, um, that’s...awesome.”

“It is, isn’t it?” I gave her a playful smirk. “And I know that it really excites you too.”

“Uh huh.”

I could see flames of desire in her eyes, and I leaned forward. “You love being my submissive little foot girl, don’t you?”

She let out a soft moan while slowly nodding.

“Mmmm, and I bet you want to get down on the floor right now and have your way with my feet.”

“Y-yes, Miss.” She glanced at my shoes and her breathing became ragged.

“I’ve got a secret for you.” I put my lips close to the panting girl’s ear. “These are the same stockings I wore on Saturday, and yesterday. That’s three straight days. And the same shoes, too. Oh, and I haven’t washed my feet in all that time.” I heard her gasp and I giggled. “Can you imagine how sweaty and stinky they are?”

As I sat up straight, I noticed the effect my words had on Polly. Her eyes were like saucers. She was trembling. Her breaths were coming in short spurts. Hell, it seemed like she was having a seizure!

“Are you alright, Polly?” I asked as I cocked my head. “You seem sort of...worked up.”

Her eyes were glued to my pumps as she spoke in a light voice. “Y-yeah, I’m, uh, I-I’m fine.”

“Oh, I think you’re way past fine. In fact, you’re about ready to explode.” I placed a hand under her chin and raised her head. “But don’t be so eager. I still want to chat for a bit.”

“O-okay,” she said with an expression of disappointment.

“So, back to the topic of orgasms…I assume you’ve given yourself a whole bunch of them since that night I let you sniff my pumps.”

She let out a heavy sigh and looked away from me. “Y-yeah...uh, a few.”

“A few?” I smirked and folded my arms. “You mean a few dozen, right?”

She closed her eyes and shrugged. “I, I guess.”

“Polly…” I waited several moments for her to look at me. “...it’s okay. I mean, you weren’t the only one masturbating like crazy from that experience. I think I set a personal record for most orgasms in a two-day period.”

She let out a chuckle and before long we were both in hysterics. When we calmed down, she still had an enormous smile on her face. It was a wonderful sight to behold, especially after she had been in tears mere minutes earlier. She then slid forward in her chair and looked at me intently.

“Was it, um, really that intense...for you? When I was, uh, smelling your shoes?”

I nodded with a sly grin. “You have no idea. As crazy as it seems, seeing and hearing you get so excited while breathing in my foot stench was...unbelievably hot.”

Her gaze became lascivious, and she took a deep breath. “You know, I could make it really hot for you again.”

“Could you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She started to move from her chair – I assumed to get on the floor at my feet – but I put my hands on her arms to stop her.

“Not here, Polly.” I shifted my gaze around the room, then back to the girl in my grasp. “There might be cameras we can’t see.”

“Y-you think so?” she asked as her eyes darted back and forth.

“I’m not sure, but we need to be careful.” I took my hands from her, and watched her slide back into her seat. “We don’t want anyone to know what we’re doing, right?”

She nodded several times.

“But don’t worry. I promise the drive to your house will be...” I bent closer to her. “...full of my foot stink.”

She shivered as she let out a moan. “I, I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I.” I stood up and pulled her to her feet. “Let’s go!”

We quickly gathered up our items and headed for the faculty parking lot. Once we were in my car, I took off my pumps.

“Whew!” I waved a hand under my nose. “They stink something awful today. Are you sure you want to sniff them?”

“Oh, yes!” she said while nodding furiously. “Please, can I...can I smell your shoes? Please?!”

“Alright,” I said as I handed them to her, “but don’t blame me if the stench causes you to puke.”

Before I could blink, she had placed one of my shoes over her nose and started inhaling deeply. I shook my head in amazement, and scanned the area to see if anyone was near us. After verifying we weren’t being watched, I settled back to enjoy the show. And my petite foot girl gave me more entertainment than I ever could have hoped for.

She closed her eyes, and continued to breathe in my foot odor. I began to hear soft moans escaping her lips, and then her body started to slowly writhe. As her passionate noises grew loader, her movements became faster and more exaggerated. She was soon thrusting her hips, and making such loud sounds that I checked once more to ensure nobody was close by.

Once this was confirmed, I reached a hand under my skirt and began to play with myself. By then, I was extremely aroused from Polly’s intense gyrations and grunts. I kept rubbing my pussy harder and harder, while she sniffed my shoe for all she was worth. Before long, we were both approaching orgasm.

“Oh God, OH GOD…cum with me Polly! Cum…with…me…”

I climaxed with such force that I almost blacked out. And my screams were so loud that I drowned out the girl sitting beside me.

When I started to recover a minute later, I noticed that Polly had slid most of the way down the passenger seat. My shoes were resting on her stomach, and she wore an expression of pure bliss. Her eyes then fluttered open, and she turned her head toward me.

“Wow,” she said between heavy breaths, “that was...so amazing.”

I smiled at her and nodded. “Yeah, it really was.”

She reached over and took my hand. “This is like…a dream come true for me.”

“I’m so glad.” I gripped her hand tighter. “This is incredible for me too.”

We stayed like that for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of our seismic releases. No words were exchanged, but none were necessary. Our glances toward each other said everything. We were both getting exactly what we wanted – what we needed. And it was beyond anything either of us could have imagined.

I let go of her hand and patted her leg. “I better get you home soon, or your parents will wonder what I’m doing with you.”

She giggled, as did I. She then sat up straight in the seat and tried to return my shoes.

“You can hold on to those for now. I don’t need them back until we get to your house. Plus, I bet there’s still more of that nasty odor left in them. You need to be a good girl and take care of it for me.”

“Y-yes, Miss,” she said with a sheepish grin.

As I began driving away from school, she alternated between my shoes – picking up one from her lap, holding it to her face, taking a strong sniff, and then placing it back on her lap. Once again, she seemed to have been transported to a zone where nothing else existed apart from the aroma of my insoles. It didn’t matter that we were passing a number of cars, and the occasional pedestrian. All she cared about was huffing as much foot funk as she could from my pumps.

By the time I pulled into her driveway, she had worked herself into quite the tizzy. In fact, I was sure she wouldn’t have stopped until she orgasmed once more – except that I pried the shoes from her grip.

She shot me a glare before noticing where we were. “Oh, sorry.” She shrugged and lowered her gaze. “I didn’t know we were here already.”

I shook my head and laughed. “It looked like you were in a trance. Did that smell hypnotize you?”

“Yeah,” she said with a giggle, “pretty much.”

“Well, I’m happy that you enjoyed it.” I then tipped my head in the direction of the car parked in front of mine. “So, are your parents here?”

“Um, only my mom. My dad’s at work.”

“Alright, then I think it’s best if I head back to my apartment. But first, there’s something I want to give you…since you were such a good girl on the way home.”

I reached under my skirt and tugged at the elastic of a stocking top. I then made a show of rolling it down my leg in a slow and sexy manner. Polly’s eager expression and gasping breaths made me chuckle, and I continued until I had finally pulled the last of the silky material from my toes. I repeated this with the other stocking, pausing on occasion to flash a lurid smile at the excited girl.

When both were off, I held them in one hand while extending the other. “Now, before I let you have your treat I need my shoes.”

She picked up my pumps and placed them in my outstretched hand. I dropped them on the floor by my feet, and then smirked at Polly.

“You know, I’m not quite convinced that you deserve these.” I waved my stockings near her face. “You were rather naughty the past few days, playing with that pussy of yours when I wasn’t around.”

“No, please…” She gave me her best puppy-dog eyes. “…please let me have them, Miss. I promise I’ll be good.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I’m not sure whether I can trust you.”

“Y-you can! Please, Miss, I’ll do whatever you say!”

“Hmmm,” I said with a wicked grin. “In that case, I’ll let you have them. But...” I moved the stockings away from her. “...there are two conditions.”

“Yes, Miss…anything!”

Her desperation was so intense that I considered telling her to take off her clothes and do jumping jacks on her front lawn. And she might have even done it, just to get her hands on my well-worn stockings. But I had something different in mind.

“Okay, first...no more orgasms until tomorrow after school. Is that understood?”

She cringed, but nodded slowly.

“Good. And second…you will take my stockings to bed with you, and wash them overnight…in your mouth.”

A bewildered expression appeared on her face, and I giggled.

“That’s right. And when you return them to me tomorrow, they better not smell like feet.”

She looked into my eyes, then shifted her gaze to my stockings. “Um, o-okay Miss. I’ll, I’ll do as you say.”

“Excellent!”

I dug into my purse and pulled out a small resealable bag. I opened it, pushed the stockings in, and slid it shut.

“There, that should lock in the sweat.” I handed the bag to her with a smile. “Now don’t open it until bedtime.”

“Yes, Miss. And, and thank you.”

She grabbed her bookbag and shoved my stockings in the front pocket. At that moment, I noticed her mother walking towards us. I sighed with relief, thinking that we had finished our naughty little chat just in the nick of time.

I exchanged a knowing look with Polly, quickly slipped my shoes on, and then we both got out of the car. Stephanie approached and hugged me tightly.

“Amber, it’s so wonderful to see you again.” She released me from her embrace. “How are things going?”

“Very well, thank you. And how are you, Steph?”

“I’m good. As a matter of fact, I just put an apple cake in to bake. If you have twenty minutes, I’ll give you a nice warm piece fresh out of the oven.”

“That sounds terrific, but unfortunately I can’t stay.”

“Aw...that’s a shame,” she said with an expression of disappointment. “Well I’ll just have to send some with Polly tomorrow for you, since I know how much you like it.”

“That would be great. Thanks, Steph.”

We smiled at each other, and she gave her daughter a hug. As Stephanie pulled away, she sniffed the air and crinkled her nose in disgust.

“Do you smell that?” She leaned close to Polly. “Your face stinks! What happened?”

Polly instantly went pale, and glanced at me. I wanted to help her, but I had no idea what to say.

“Um, well mom, I...I smelled Amber’s shoe.”

Holy shit! I shook my head, thinking I must have been hearing things wrong. Did Polly just admit to sniffing my shoe?

Steph chuckled for a moment, before looking at me and then her daughter. “Wait, you’re serious? You…smelled your teacher’s shoe?”

Polly paused and took a deep breath. “Yeah mom, I did. But it was only because she kept telling me how badly her feet stunk and that nobody could handle the stench. So...I wanted to prove her wrong.”

I almost laughed out loud at her words. She managed to include a decent amount of truth in that explanation, without coming across as a total pervert. However, I wasn’t sure what her mother was thinking.

There were several moments of awkward silence, and then Steph looked at my feet. “So, you really let my daughter smell your pumps?”

Damn, now I was on the defensive. “Well, uh, yes I did. I mean, anyone who claims they can stand the smell of my feet needs to be given a chance to prove it.”

She raised an eyebrow and walked toward me. “Okay, I’ll give it a shot.” She must have noticed my puzzled expression, and she extended her palm. “Come on, give me one of your shoes. I’d like to find out if I can survive the smell too.”

I shrugged and slid my foot out of a pump. As I bent down to retrieve it, I was in total disbelief. Polly’s mom wanted to sniff my shoe. I was either in the midst of a crazy dream or I had been sucked into the Twilight Zone. There was no way this was actually happening!

But sure enough, Stephanie took my pump from me and held it up to her nose. I peeked at Polly, and could see that she too was in complete shock at what her mother was doing. Her mom then inhaled strongly through her nose.

For a few seconds, there was no reaction. After that, her eyes went wide and she dropped the shoe while coughing. I chuckled as she recovered from what had clearly been too much foot stink for her to handle.

“Oh my God!” Steph coughed once more between mouthfuls of air. “That smelled...horrible!” Her gaze fell on Polly. “How could you even stand it?”

“It wasn’t that bad,” Polly said with a giggle. “But you should know that feet don’t bother me. I mean, how many times have I rubbed your feet at the end of the day?”

She shrugged and nodded several times. “True...and there were times when my feet were quite stinky. I guess your sense of smell is pretty weak compared to mine.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

I put my shoe back on and placed a hand on Stephanie’s shoulder. “I think it’s wonderful that Polly gives you foot massages.”

“It is,” she said while smiling at her daughter. “And she’s fantastic at it.” She patted my arm. “You should definitely let her do your feet. She obviously doesn’t mind the smell, and you’ll love the way it feels.”

I winked at Polly, and then looked at her mom. “Well alright then. I’ll have to take her up on that sometime.”

“You won’t be disappointed.” Stephanie glanced toward her house. “I know you have to go, Amber. And I have to check on my cake. So, I’ll leave you two to say your goodbyes.” She put an arm around me and gently squeezed. “It was great seeing you again. Stop by anytime you want.”

“You can count on it. Take care, Steph.”

“Bye Amber!” She waved and then dashed toward her front porch.

Polly walked over to me and leaned her head on my arm. “Thanks for playing along with me. My mom doesn’t know about my fetish.”

“No problem,” I said as I patted her shoulder. “But now I need to know. Does it...turn you on when you rub your mother’s feet?”

She took a step back from me and sighed. “I, um, it’s...it’s hard to explain.”

“I’m not going to judge you, Polly. I’m just...curious.”

“O-okay,” she said with a nod. “I mean, I’m not attracted to my mom. That would be like, ew.”

I chuckled, as did she.

“But she does have pretty feet. And they, um, smell good to me. So, I figure as long as she doesn’t mind, I can, uh, practice foot massages on a pair of nice feet.”

“I get it. However, I’m still wondering whether her feet...do something for you.”

She began to fidget and looked down at the driveway. “I, I suppose they do, a little. It’s just...” She raised her head and stared into my eyes. “...I can’t help it. Seeing and touching beautiful feet always makes me kinda...horny.”

I gave her a warm smile. “It’s fine. I don’t have a problem with it.” I then saw her lips curl into a smile. “I assume that means you think my feet are beautiful too.”

“Oh God, yes. You have the most gorgeous feet I’ve ever seen!”

“Really?” I couldn’t help but laugh. “Well, I’m glad you feel that way.” I smirked and leaned close to her ear. “And if you obey my two conditions, I’ll let you play with my amazing feet after school tomorrow.”

She closed her eyes and moaned. “Oh yes, Miss. I’ll, I’ll obey. I promise.”

“Very good.” I chuckled and stood up straight. “You know, I really do love it when you call me ‘Miss’ during our...roleplaying.”

“Thanks! I’ve seen that in a few fetish stories and some, uh, videos. And I thought it was...hot.”

“It definitely is.”

I stared at the petite girl for a few moments, and a feeling of joy swept over me. She made me feel alive and excited. She brought out an inner-dominant that – up until recently – I didn’t even know was within me. And her submissiveness was allowing it to flourish. The prospects of what I could do with her in the coming days, weeks, and even months were incredible!

After some time, she took a peek at her front door. “I think I better go in, before my mom starts worrying about me.”

“Oh, sure...but first...” I held out my arms. “...how about a goodbye hug?”

She practically knocked me over as she threw herself into my grasp. Our embrace lasted almost a full minute, and I had to pry her off of me before she became permanently attached.

“Have a good evening, Polly. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.”

“You too, Amber. And thanks again for...being so awesome.”

I giggled and we waved at each other. After she went into her house, I got into the driver’s seat of my car. I was still feeling giddy from our time together, so I turned on some dance music and cranked the volume.

During the entire drive to my apartment, I was singing at the top of my voice and bobbing my head. I was sure that I looked like a lunatic to any passersby, but I didn’t care. Nobody was going to affect my enthusiasm. I had climbed onto Cloud Nine and nothing could knock me off!

Later in the evening, I was whistling and humming while grading assignments in my bedroom. I had spent the first hour after I arrived at home engaging in self-pleasure. The image of Polly holding, then sniffing, and then sucking on my filthy stockings – while hearing my voice in her head telling her not to touch herself – was beyond delicious. After my sixth orgasm, I staggered off my living room sofa and had dinner. I then did some reading and bit of lesson planning before heading upstairs.

Prior to making my nightly journal entry, I paused to consider what fun activity I could engage in with my ped-sniffing student the next day. I peered down at my toes and wiggled them. My feet continued to have a rancid odor, since I hadn’t washed them for more than three days. I then realized I needed to keep them nice and stinky for her. What better gift could I offer her than a chance to massage and sniff a pair of feet that reeked to the high heavens? Nothing, of course!
    Last edited by OneAuthor; 24-11-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Wonderful! Im already doing the Audio for it *laughs* . . . . almost the whole chapter. Damn it so good again, *___*
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Once again best story i've read in a while.Excellent chapter added. can't wait for the next one! thanks again

Thank you, Natsuko and blackfoot40, for your wonderful replies. It really does motivate me to receive such great feedback.

And now it is me looking forward to something...another undoubtedly amazing reading of my written words from the sensual voice of Natsuko.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Excellent work One, I'm really proud of you. You really got me into stories again man, excellent!
    And btw, why did they go to corals? I don't think it's a coincidence

I am glad you are enjoying the story, Tim. The Coral Castle is a nice tourist attraction that demands quite a bit of walking. And walking builds up foot sweat, as you know.

Without further ado, here is the next chapter!

Tuesday, January 27

I sat amongst the soapy bubbles this morning, using a loofa to scrub the sweat and grime from every part of my body. There was, however, one exception: my feet. For the third consecutive morning, I allowed them to dangle outside of the bathtub. While it was rather inconvenient to bathe myself this way, it was more than worth it for my petite, submissive student. She loved stinky feet, and that’s exactly what she would be getting from me!

After I dried myself off, I gave each of my toenails a quick trim and file. I had to breathe through my mouth while doing this because the stench was almost toxic. I then fished through my hamper to find a pair of black stockings that I had worn last week. Once I put them on, I dressed in a maroon blouse, a black skirt, and a pair of crimson two-inch heels. I had taken a sniff of the shoes before sliding my feet into them, and was pleased to detect a rather strong aroma.

With a final check in the mirror to ensure I looked good, I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. As I ate a bowl of cereal, my mind reviewed the happenings of the prior afternoon. Had I actually achieved a simultaneous orgasm with Polly? Later on, did I really tell her to suck my sweaty stockings clean? And forbid her to touch herself? Then – strangest of all – did her mother seriously volunteer to smell one of my pumps?

The more I thought about all of it, the harder it was to believe these things occurred. But they did. And my life was becoming as fantastically bizarre as any fetish story or video I had ever come across. I then wondered how much of my behavior during the previous few days was influenced by foot-related femdom porn, versus how much was a suppressed dominant within me that was finally surfacing. I chuckled at the realization that it was probably a combination of both.

My ride into work was quite smooth for a change, and I engaged in pleasant chatter with Rob and a few male teachers before the homeroom period began. I then spent the next ninety minutes sitting in the faculty break room. For much of that time, I was reading a book.

But it wasn’t just any book. It was a steamy romance novel that contained a bondage scene. And the interaction between the tormentor and the victim was so stimulating that I needed to close the book before I started moaning out loud. As it was, my cheeks felt flushed and my heart was racing. Thankfully, I could see that the other three people in the room were absorbed in their own little worlds and were paying no attention to me.

One of them was the young, pretty Geometry teacher. She appeared to be grading tests or quizzes, and was quite focused on her work. The other two were staring at their phones, no doubt checking emails or social media. I let out a sigh of relief, then decided to look at a few things on my own phone. Once I verified that I had no messages requiring my immediate attention, I realized that it was almost the end of first period. I dropped my book into my bag, and stood up just as the bell rang.

Both of my morning classes featured a bit of fun – well, for me anyway. I quite enjoyed the expressions of shock and dismay on the faces of my students when I announced a pop quiz during each period. And even though a number of them grumbled, at least it reinforced the importance of paying attention to my lectures.

While munching on my salad at lunch, I sat with the usual guys. We talked about all sorts of frivolous topics, such as who had the worst students, who had the noisiest neighbor, and who had the craziest family. I was thankful that I didn’t win any of these ‘competitions’, but I did giggle often at the stories I heard.

Immediately after all of them got up to leave, Linda approached my table. She plopped down next to me and began droning on about her latest sighting of rare birds. After ten minutes, I was bored out of my mind. However, I remained seated while acting as though her ramblings were interesting to me.

Although I maintained eye contact with her, my thoughts wandered to the adorable girl I would be meeting after school. I knew she would be getting a healthy dose of raunchy foot odor, as my feet were sweating up a storm. In fact, I felt a lot of dampness inside of my pumps as I scrunched my toes. And at that moment, an idea struck me about how to make this dull woman and her endless blathering disappear – without having to say a word to her.

As she spoke of her upcoming plans to see more birds during a vacation to Mexico, I pried a shoe from one of my feet. I watched her face as I flexed my foot and spread my toes. Just as I detected the rotten scent, she paused and gazed around the room with suspicion.

“What’s that awful smell?”

I took a few sniffs and shrugged. “I don’t smell anything.”

She shook her head and sighed. “I suppose it’s just me. Anyway, where was I? Oh, that’s right, I was telling you about the best places to spot rare birds near Tulum.”

Crap, that didn’t work! I tried smiling to hide my disappointment, but I was sure it appeared fake. Not that she even noticed, as she went on and on and on. I knew I needed to ratchet up the stink, so I slid the shoe off my other foot. I then raised it from the floor, and set it down on the seat opposite from where I was sitting – which was not far from Linda’s face.

This time, her reaction was more pronounced. She stopped mid-sentence, and put a hand over her nose.

“Oh my God! That stench is...revolting! Where is it coming from?”

She began swiveling her head, and I pulled my foot from the chair. I had to stifle laughter as she kept searching in vain for the source of the stink. I crossed a foot over my knee, and rubbed the sole with my hand. I then held up my palms and gave her a puzzled expression.

“Seriously, Linda, are you okay? I mean, I haven’t detected any strange odor at all.”

“How can you not smell that? It’s atrocious!” She stood up from her chair, with a hand still covering her nose. “I’m sorry, but I have to get some fresh air.” She started jogging toward the exit. “Bye, Amber!” With that, she was out of the room.

I smiled and waved, even though she was already gone. As I slipped my shoes back on, I let out a chuckle. It was hilarious to know that the aroma of my feet had become so nauseating that it could literally make people flee. If only I hadn’t waited so long into her useless drivel before taking off my pumps!

Since there was still a half hour until my next lecture, I went to my office to make a final review of the quiz I would be springing on my students. And as I walked toward the classroom, I giggled while recalling the expression on Linda’s face when she breathed in my foot sweat. I then made a mental note to keep my shoes on while teaching. Otherwise I might clear everyone out, and I would be left with one person to instruct – Polly.

Speaking of my adorable foot lover, she was sitting at her desk as I entered the room. She gave me a warm smile, then turned back to her friend and resumed chatting. I dropped my bag on the teacher’s desk and took a good look at my favorite pupil.

She was quite the vision in her pink blouse, black skirt, white patterned stockings, and pink heels. As my gaze shifted throughout the room, I could see that I wasn’t the only one who took notice. Several of the boys and even one of the girls were staring at her with keen interest. Meanwhile, she was oblivious to all of it while she continued gabbing away with Tanya.

The bell sounded a moment later, and soon afterward I heard numerous groans when I announced the pop quiz. While my students struggled to answer the questions, I leaned my butt on the front of my desk and watched them with a smug grin. I almost laughed at the notion that I was deriving twisted pleasure from the angst of these boys and girls. Exactly how sadistic was I?

A few minutes later, I saw that Polly had finished. She placed her folded hands on top of her paper, and sat back with a satisfied expression. Rather than collect it from her, I gave her a smirk as our eyes met. We held each other’s gaze for a minute, and I could see her passion rising. There was no anxiety to be found in her demeanor, only desire. It became clear to me that she had been an obedient girl – one who was very eager for her reward.

Once some other students had completed the quiz, I began strolling through the aisles to pick them up. During this time, I considered what treat I would give to Polly. After I gathered up the last one, I devised the perfect plan. It was going to be a slice of heaven that the petite young woman would not soon forget!

The rest of English class consisted of enhancing their vocabulary and assigning them homework. While the room emptied, I approached the girl and her best friend.

Tanya stood up and nudged me. “Did you see those guys drooling over Polly?”

“I sure did,” I said with a chuckle.

Polly lowered her brows. “What are you talking about?”

Her friend rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on! You mean you didn’t notice?”

“Notice what?”

I put a hand on her shoulder. “You’re definitely the center of attention...in a good way.”

She cocked her head. “Really?”

“Yes really!”

“Wow, I...I thought it was just that one day that everyone was staring at me.”

“Well, yeah but there’s still some kids who can’t stop gawking at you.” Tanya stepped back and looked her friend up and down. “And I don’t blame them. You’re...gorgeous!”

Polly let out a nervous giggle and began to blush.

“She’s right, you know.” I gave her shoulder a squeeze. “You would certainly be quite the catch for, well, anyone!”

She slunk down as her face went bright red. “Um, well, if you...if you say so.”

Tanya smacked her friend’s arm. “Don’t be so shy! You look amazing. Heck, you should walk through school like you own the place!”

“Okay,” she said with a shrug. “I’ll do that.”

Those words in conjunction with her timid tone made us burst out laughing. Even Polly joined in, which was great to see. Several moments later, we had regained our composure.

I peeked at the time on my phone. “I’d better let you two get going.”

“Yeah,” Tanya said, “we have to get to our Physics class.” She scooped up her belongings and tapped Polly’s shoulder. “Let’s go, slow poke. You were almost late yesterday!”

“I’m coming!” She grabbed her bag and turned her head toward her friend. “I’ll be right behind you.”

Tanya rolled her eyes. “Suit yourself.” She then looked in my direction. “Bye, Miss Nolan. See ya tomorrow!” She began heading for the door.

“Take care, Tanya!” I waved as she left the room.

I felt my hand being grasped and I peered down at Polly. “So were you a good girl for me?”

She spoke in a soft voice. “Yes Miss, I really was.”

“Mmmm, that’s wonderful.”

A smile formed on my lips, and I was sure she could detect the wickedness in my expression. She took a deep breath and began to tremble as she waited for me to continue.

I bent to whisper in her ear. “Meet me in this room after school, and bring my stockings. If I can’t smell any of my foot sweat on them, you’ll get an amazing treat.”

“Oh God,” she said as a noticeable shiver ran through her body. “I, I can’t wait.”

“Aw,” I said with a chuckle, “well, you only have to make it through one more period. You can do that for me, right?”

She gave me a wistful grin and nodded.

“Good...now hurry up and get to your Physics class.”

“Oh, um, yeah.” She turned and started jogging away. “See you later, Miss Nolan!”

“Bye, Polly!”

After she was gone, I sat in the desk chair and shook my head in disbelief. My lewd exchanges with Polly were becoming a regular occurrence, and I loved it. She was fully enamored with my feet – which until recently were nothing but stinky appendages at the end of my legs. However, I now considered them to be the sexiest and most erogenous parts of my body. I had even used them to scare off an annoying colleague earlier in the afternoon. They were more amazing than I had thought. They were my new superpower!

Of course, there were drawbacks to my situation. While I was having an incredible time with my little foot girl, there were a number of hazards to consider. Did Polly’s parents suspect anything beyond friendship between us? Did Tanya know more than she was letting on? Were other students keen to our little games? What about other teachers? Was my paranoid mind going to keep tormenting me with this shit?

Rather than spend the next forty minutes driving myself insane, I decided to grade quizzes. I had brought everything I needed from my small office, so I took the folder containing those papers out of my bag and got started. I managed to finish all the ones from my morning classes just a moment before the bell sounded. After putting my stuff away, I pushed my chair back from the desk and placed my hands behind my head. It felt good to accomplish something.

When the door opened, I leaned back and swung my legs up onto the desk. I crossed one foot over the other, and I saw Polly staring at me. Clearly, she liked what she saw and I began to move the top foot from side to side. She closed the door and made a slow walk toward me – keeping her eyes on my shoes the entire time. When she stopped in front of them, she smiled and ran a finger along the soles.

I couldn’t help but giggle. “Do they feel nice?”

“They do. But I really want to feel what’s under them, Miss.”

Damn, this girl knew how to press my buttons. I narrowed my gaze and gave her mischievous grin.

“Well, I did promise to reward you.” I removed my legs and feet from the desk, then stood up. “Come with me and you’ll get your prize.”

I picked up my bag and my purse, and led her to my car. Once inside, I clicked my seatbelt on. I peered in her direction, and noticed a look of confusion.

“Is something wrong, Polly?”

“Um, no, but...are you taking me home now?”

“No,” I said with a chuckle, “we’re going back to my place.”

Her entire face lit up and she swiftly buckled herself in. “Okay, I’m ready!”

I laughed as I shook my head. “I see that. But first, let me inspect those stockings I lent to you yesterday.”

“Y-yes, Miss.”

She took a deep breath and pulled a resealable bag out of her purse. I waited for her to open it, then held my hand out. Then she dumped the stockings onto my palm.

“They’re still damp,” I said while fingering the silky material. “Were they in your mouth the whole night?”

“Uh huh,” she said in a husky whisper.

“And did you enjoy the flavor?”

“I, I did, Miss.”

I smirked and looked into her eyes. “Tell me you didn’t play with that pussy of yours.”

“No Miss...I, I didn’t. I promise.”

I leaned closer to her. “So you’re saying that you sucked on my delicious stockings for seven or eight hours...and didn’t touch yourself once?”

She shuddered, and took several ragged breaths. “I wanted to, Miss…s-so badly. But I, I didn’t want to disobey you.”

“Very well, I believe you.” I brought the foot part of the stockings up to my face. “Now for the sniff test.”

This would be the moment of truth. I took a number of huge whiffs, and there was almost no detectable odor. I then smiled and gave them back to Polly.

“Good girl. You’ve not only earned a treat, but also the privilege of hand-washing my stockings.” I patted her arm. “And this time, use soap and water on them instead of saliva.”

“Yes, Miss, of course.”

We exchanged a grin and she placed my stockings back in the resealable bag. She then shoved them into her purse. I gave her an approving nod before turning the key in the ignition.

Since it was a beautiful afternoon, I put the top down on my convertible. I let Polly choose a radio station, and I began driving to my apartment. I cranked up the volume as we shouted out the lyrics to a song we both knew. This continued for the rest of our journey, while we sang along to several upbeat tunes. By the time we arrived, we were laughing hysterically at each other’s wild and windblown manes.

After we each did a bit of hair brushing, we exited my car and walked toward my building. I stopped in front of the unit marked with the number 12. I unlocked the door and glanced at Polly.

“It’s not as impressive as your house, but it’s home for me.” I shrugged and pushed the door open.

“Wow,” she said as she followed me inside, “it’s really nice, Amber.”

“Thanks! I try to keep it tidy.”

For the next minute, I gave her a brief tour of the downstairs floor. It hardly took that long to show her my small kitchen, living room, and powder room. I offered her a drink, but she declined. I then plopped down in the center of my couch and patted the spot next to me. She smiled and sat where I had indicated.

“Stay right there,” I said and then slid toward the armrest on the opposite side of Polly.

She had a puzzled expression on her face, but she didn’t move. I then turned so my back was against the armrest, and brought my feet up from the floor. A moment later, they were resting on the surprised girl’s lap.

I used a heel to lightly tap her thigh. “You know, my feet hurt from being trapped in these shoes all day.”

She let a huge breath. “D-do they, Miss?”

“Oh yes. But you know what would make them feel a whole lot better?”

“Um, a, m-massage?”

“That’s right,” I said as I folded my arms. “Would you do the honors?”

A lascivious grin appeared on her face and she bit her lip. “Y-yes, Miss. It, it would be m-my pleasure.”

“Good girl...now take off my pumps.”

“Of, of course, Miss.”

She placed each hand carefully on a heel, and then delicately tugged on them. Slowly, she pulled the shoes from my feet. Within seconds, a piercing stench filled the room. It was worse than when I had aired them out near Linda in the break room. While I was having trouble dealing with the smell, Polly closed her eyes and took strong sniffs of the air. Instead of making her nauseous, my intense foot odor seemed to be igniting her passions. She then went one step further and brought one of my pumps up to her face.

A moment later she pulled it away from her nose and coughed. I giggled, realizing that I had finally produced a level of foot stink that was too much for her to deal with.

“Was that stench a bit much for you?”

She glanced at me and then at the pumps she was holding. “Um, m-maybe just a little.”

“Well, you better get used to it. You don’t get to touch my feet until you smell each of my shoes for one whole minute.”

Her eyes went wide as she continued staring at my footwear. “Oh, then I’ll…I’ll try, Miss.”

I picked up my phone and went into the stopwatch feature. I gave her a wicked smirk as I showed her the screen.

“Are you ready?”

She took a deep breath. “Y-yes, Miss.”

“Alright. On the count of three, I want you to put a shoe over your nose. One...two...three!”

She brought a pump to her face and I started the timer. I carefully observed as she held it in place and began sniffing. She squeezed her eyes shut and shivered after the first few, no doubt in an attempt to deal with the overwhelming stink. I even heard a muffled cough. But as the seconds ticked by, it seemed she was becoming accustomed to the aroma. In fact, she let out moans after the last couple of inhales – ones that sounded rather pleasurable.

I tapped her leg with my foot. “Okay, now switch shoes!”

Before I could blink, her nose was imbedded in the opening of my other pump. I clicked the timer back to zero as she started huffing away again. And she was certainly going to town with this shoe. Each sniff was long and loud, followed by a protracted moan or purring sound. She had become so absorbed in the scent that I needed to kick her to let her know that the minute was up.

She dropped the shoe, shook herself out of her reverie, and turned her head in my direction. “Oh, um, sorry Miss.”

Her disheveled appearance, which included labored breathing and bright red cheeks, caused me to laugh. The effect that my foot odor had on her was hilarious, but at the same time simply adorable. And I really wanted that cute girl’s soft hands on my tired feet.

I raised my brows and wiggled my toes. “You know what I want you to do now, right?”

She looked at my feet, and slowly moved a hand onto each one. “Y-you want me to...to give you the best foot rub I can, Miss.”

“That’s correct, my good little girl.”

We exchanged smiles, and she began putting pressure on my feet. Her expert hands slid across my soles and toes, and it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes to bask in the extraordinary sensations, and soon it had become so incredible that I was getting wet between my legs. As she continued giving me the most unbelievable foot massage in the history of ever, I couldn’t resist touching my throbbing pussy. Damn, this girl was turning me on beyond my wildest expectations!

My fingers moved across my sex while Polly’s kept working to perfection on my feet. I then felt her breath under my toes, and opened an eye to see her taking direct sniffs of my foot stink. Unlike the last time I caught her doing this, I shivered with delight.

“Mmmm, yes. Smell my toes, Polly. And keep rubbing my feet.”

She simply nodded without pausing from her duties. I started masturbating myself harder and faster, and I was quickly on the verge of climax. And as much as I wanted to make this beautiful scene last forever, I couldn’t hold back any longer. With one final thrust of my hand, I exploded in an orgasm so forceful that I lost consciousness.

The next thing I became aware of was something softly tapping my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, and Polly’s face filled my vision.

“Are you alright, Amber?”

I let out a sigh of pleasure. “Yeah, I’m...I’m great.”

She exhaled deeply and cocked her head. “I was really worried. You were out for, like, almost two minutes!”

“Was I? Wow, that’s...crazy.”

She chuckled. “That must have been one heck of an orgasm!”

“Oh, it was. Your fingers are...magical.”

A lovely smile formed on her lips. “Your feet are magical.”

She used her hand to brush the stray hairs away from my face. She then placed her palm on my cheek, and gently caressed my skin with her thumb. As we stared into each other’s eyes, a sensation of warmth spread throughout my body. The way she was looking at me and touching me caused my heart to flutter. Was I starting to have actual feelings for her? Did I want our relationship to become more intimate? Could that already be happening?

As I pondered my emotional state, I saw Polly’s face begin to approach mine. And I felt like a deer in the headlights. I wasn’t sure if I wanted this, but I couldn’t bring myself to stop her. I squeezed my eyes shut and braced myself for a kiss on the lips. Instead, it landed on my forehead.

“You’re such an amazing woman.” Her kind words made me open my eyes. “It’s so awesome that you’re letting me do this with you.”

I gave her an enormous smile. “Well, I think it’s awesome that you showed me your fetish. I mean, look at what you did to me a few minutes ago. That was so powerful, my body couldn’t even handle it!”

She giggled and patted my cheek. “Yeah, it was wild. I was thinking I might have to call 911 if you didn’t wake up soon.”

“Sorry I scared you,” I said with a chuckle. “But, um, since we’re on the subject…did you have an orgasm too?”

She lowered her gaze and shook her head. “I didn’t want to cum without your permission, Miss.”

I placed a hand under her chin and looked into her eyes. “In that case, my good girl deserves a release.”

Her face flushed with arousal, and she gasped. It was such a delight to see her like this, and a wicked smirk formed on my lips.

I sat up and pointed to the floor. “Go on...sit.”

“Yes, Miss.” An instant later, she was down at my feet.

“And now...” I pulled up the hem of my skirt to reveal the tops of my stockings. “...I need you to take these off for me.”

Her eyes bulged as she took a huge breath. “O-okay, Miss.”

I watched as her hands started moving in slow motion. After what seemed like minutes, she took hold of an elastic band and began to roll the stocking down my leg. I purred at how erotic this was for me. But I noticed this girl was trembling, and her expression conveyed a lot of anxiety. I figured it was probably the first time she had ever removed lingerie from another woman, and she was nervous as hell about messing up the moment.

Once she had taken the garment all the way off, she let out a sigh and peered up at me with a grin. I stroked her hair and chuckled.

“Very good. Now the other one.”

The scene was repeated, although the look on her face this time was less panicked and more lustful. In fact, when she pulled the stocking from my toes she kissed the top of my foot and giggled. It was just as exciting to see a playful Polly as it had been to witness a fearful one.

“Mmmm, I liked that. I want you to shower my sole with kisses.”

“Of, of course, Miss.”

She cupped her hands under a heel and lifted my foot from the floor. Then she started placing light pecks on the bottom of my foot. Initially, I giggled from the tickling sensation. But as she kept going, she put more pressure – and passion – into each kiss. And this fanned the flames of my desire once more.

When her lips pressed against the ball of my foot, she took a deep sniff of my toes. Her face showed a mixture of intoxication and apprehension, causing me to shiver with lust. I needed more of this!

“That’s it, Polly. Smell my toes. And don’t stop kissing”

She gave a subtle nod while glancing up at me. Her eyes then closed and she resumed her task. It wasn’t long before she was moaning with every inhale, and using her tongue as well as her lips. Soon she began gyrating her hips, and I figured her pussy was soaking wet – just like mine was. But I wasn’t done turning up the heat.

“Oh yes…that’s soooo incredible. Now suck on them.”

Within seconds, she was staring into my eyes as she took my big toe into her mouth. We held each other’s gaze as her tongue moved along the underside of my toe. Never in my life had I experienced anything so stimulating. The electricity that surged through me as she sucked my toes and licked between them was enough to power the entire building. Or maybe the whole town!

I wanted Polly to share in this, so I pushed the toes of my other foot between her legs. She shuddered, but continued with her oral service. I then reached a hand between my legs to satiate my own desires. This incredible scene went on for several more minutes: the petite girl slobbered all over my toes while my foot was grinding her pussy and my fingers thrusted in and out of my vagina.

Our loud moans turned into screams and moments later we were both in the throes of thunderous climaxes. She gave my foot a hard squeeze and then she fell onto her side. I sunk into the couch cushion and propped my feet on Polly’s limp body. Her sighs of pleasure intermingled with mine as we both remained frozen in place while recovering from our seismic releases.

When I finally felt like I could move again, I used my toes to prod the young woman in the ribs. I heard her giggle and then she slowly sat up. She wrapped her hands around one of my feet and proceeded to give me a soothing massage. A warm smile lit up her face, which combined with her fabulous ministrations made me tingle all over. Without a doubt, my adorable foot girl was one in a million.

Tilting my head to one side, I looked down at her and raised my eyebrows. “You really love my feet, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I, I do. They’re...soft, and beautiful, and...” She took a large sniff of my toes. “...and they smell amazing!”

I chuckled. “And do they taste amazing too?”

She licked along the tops of my toes. “Mmmm, they have the best flavor!”

We both laughed, and then I shook my head. “I still can’t believe this is real. I mean, I’ve had fantasies involving you being at my feet in my apartment. But what we did today...it was better than all of them combined!”

“Wow, so, um, you had fantasies like that too?”

I nodded. “A whole bunch of them. I guess you have as well.”

“Uh huh. And like you said, this was waaaay more awesome than I imagined!”

With my foot still firmly in Polly’s grasp, I leaned forward to get a better view of her in action. The smile on her face matched mine, as she focused on her task. She was clearly relishing this – perhaps more than I was. And considering that I felt like I had been transported to heaven, that was saying something!

After watching her spend a few minutes on my first foot, she switched to the other one. I purred with delight as her fingers kneaded away every last ounce of tension that remained within me. Before long, I was relaxed in a way that I didn’t know was possible. It was the ultimate bliss, and I wanted to bask in it forever.

Eventually, she set my foot on the floor and looked at me with a grin. “So, um, how did you like the massage?”

I let out a soft moan. “It was...perfection!” I bent down and stroked her cheek. “I want you to do this for me every day.”

She leaned her face into my hand. “I’d love to, Miss.”

“You are just the cutest thing. And the sweetest, too.” I giggled while she batted her eyes at me. “If only I could keep you here.” I then glanced at the clock. “But it’s getting late and your mom is expecting you.”

She nodded with a heavy sigh. “Yeah, I wish I could stay too.”

“Don’t worry,” I said as I removed my hand from her cheek. “I’ll bring you back tomorrow so you can play with my feet again.”

“Really?” She sprang up from the floor and threw her arms around me. “I can’t wait!”

We hugged for several moments, and I pulled myself from her embrace. “Me either! Now let’s put our shoes on and hit the road.”

The drive to her house was filled with laughter and off-key singing. It was magnificent to see the enthusiastic and fun-loving side of this girl. I was witnessing more of it every day, and it was making me want to spend as much time with her as possible. Her phenomenal skills at my feet didn’t hurt either.

Once we were parked in her driveway, I patted her leg with a smile. “Thank you for an incredible afternoon.”

She grabbed my hand firmly. “I really should be the one thanking you.”

I chuckled. “Well, we certainly had a lot of fun.”

“Oh yeah!”

We both giggled and then I placed my hand on her shoulder. “Now, before I get going...let me remind you that you aren’t allowed to cum unless I give you permission. So, no more orgasms until after school tomorrow. Understood?”

“Y-yes, Miss.” She sighed and lowered her gaze.

“I know you can do it.” I put a finger under her chin and looked her in the eyes. “I do, however, want to give you a choice.”

“About what?”

“About whether I should wash my feet and wear a new pair of stockings tomorrow, or should I keep them stinky and put today’s stockings back on?”

A sly grinned formed on her face. “I, um, would prefer the, uh, second option...Miss.”

“Mmmm, very well then.” I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “I just hope you can handle the overpowering stench.”

She moaned as her whole body trembled. “I’ll, I’ll try, Miss.”

“Good girl.” I gave her a peck on the cheek. “I need to be off, and you need to start on your homework.”

She smirked at me as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

I rolled my eyes. “I mean the actual homework I assigned in English class, not daydreaming about my feet.”

“I can do both, you know.” She giggled and opened the car door.

“Have a good night, Polly.”

“You too, Amber.” She stepped out of the car and then turned to look at me. “I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“Take care. And say hi to your mom for me!”

“Okay, I will.” She closed the door and waved to me.

I waved also, and then began backing the car toward the street.

When I arrived at my apartment, I spied my stockings on the floor near the sofa. I sat down, slipped off my shoes, and rolled them up my legs. I then decided to put my pumps on again. My feet produced more sweat when I wore shoes, and I wanted to ensure Polly experienced the maximum stink possible.

Throughout the evening, I submerged myself in school-related tasks – when I wasn’t eating dinner or using the bathroom. This kept me from dwelling too much on my most recent erotic escapade. Thus, I reduced my temptation to masturbate.

With my work completed by 9 PM, I figured I would head upstairs. I brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed. Of course, I kept on the same stockings and pumps. I then went to my desk and began adding the day’s events to my journal. This was going quite well until the part where my petite student and I engaged in our kinky activities.

As I started to describe the scene in detail, my pussy throbbed and I could feel dampness between my legs. I needed to touch myself – to put out the fire in my loins. But I also wanted to control my urges, like I had told Polly to do.

I pushed my chair away from the desk and gripped the armrests. Dear God, was I ever horny! Somehow, I had to hold back and prove that I could abstain until I saw my foot-loving girl again. However, if I didn’t satiate my overwhelming desire soon I would go mad!

Must...resist...must...resist...

Well, at least I tried. It took several minutes, but I managed to scrape myself up from the bedroom carpet and get back in my chair. I shook my head and chuckled as I resumed typing. I knew I was a hypocrite, but one who would be sleeping like a baby instead of writhing all night in sexual frustration.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    And you did it again! Excellent work, keep up the good work, that book with the bondage scene sounds very interesting

Thanks for the great feedback, Tim. I am so glad to know you enjoyed it. And it seems like that book was steamier than Amber expected.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Awesome. A new part. I love this story. There are so many tantalizing possibilities. Will Amber start to really dominate Polly? Will Polly's mom get in on it? Will Tanya? Very exciting. Eagerly awaiting the next part.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This is series is totally awesome! I started reading and reading and it is so lively and real to me. This is by far my favorite story. Thank you!

And I am really looking forward to the chapters to come and how the involvement of Amber, Polly, Tanya, the geometry teacher and Steph will develop....sigh

As Natsuko stated...don’t rush. This is pure gold....

Thank you so much for the terrific comments, sonicmerlin and footforthought. Things will get more and more interesting as the story goes along. And we will find out the name of the geometry teacher in the next chapter - which I am steadily working on. I am shooting for completing it by the end of next week, since I will be away between Christmas Day and New Years Day so won't be able to write or post during that time.