Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Teacher's Pet (F/f)

Apprentice Footsniffer
    FootTimes: Thanks! I'll try not to keep everyone hanging too long, as I don't expect these other priorities to go beyond a couple weeks.

Sacurason: I'm glad you are enjoying it, and thanks so much for providing input/feedback during the writing process. I look forward to the next chapter of "Devlin's Inferno."

beep: Haha, nice imagery! Yes, Amber is beginning to tap into her dark side.

Natsuko: Don't worry, there will be more, moar, moooore! Yes, the next day will be quite interesting for Amber. How will that conversation go? You'll just have to wait for the next episode!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful comments, Stray, lele, and wildyone! :-)

I certainly don't plan to stop, although I will have some other priorities over the next two weeks that will keep me from writing the next chapter. Not to worry, because I will be picking up on it afterward and try to get the next chapter posted before month's end.

Now that Amber has made the full realization that she wants someone - namely, Polly - to worship her feet, her internal conflict and turmoil will go from very high to off-the-charts. The upcoming conversation between the two will be very interesting indeed!
    Take your sweet time buddy, as long as you don't forgot about this story i'm happy ^^