Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "So you want me to keep my feet stinky for you?"

Fledgling Footsniffer

***1st Update*** "So you want me to keep my feet stinky for you?"

Sure! I'd love to tell you about my honey. First and foremost I need to say that I hate the term "girlfriend" at this point since she is so much more than that and it sounds so "high school". She is the love of my life We met four years ago on an online dating site. Both about 30 at the time and had i moved in with her about a year and a half into it.

The great thing about online dating was ability to her email or text back-and-forth quite a bit before you actually meet. So naturally I would try to feel girls out in regards to my foot fetish. You know, steer the conversation towards something feet related and then gauge the reaction. Our conversation turn sexual pretty quickly and we started talking about different kinks. With Heather I felt comfortable right away to just put it out there and see what she said. During one of these text conversations before we met I told her I have a little bit of a foot fetish. She replied something like "ooooo well I do absolutely love getting my feet rubbed, which I never ever get to have. And I also love the arches of my feet nibbled on while having sex ". ------- exqueeze me?Winner winner chicken dinner!

So she knew right off the bat that I had a foot fetish but I was still holding back and very self-conscious about telling her that I actually prefer them to be smelly. But let me tell you she has the most gorgeous feet I've had the pleasure of enjoying Those pictures really do not do it justice since they are all stretched out. I tried to upload a video she sent me but I couldn't do it with this site.
    Shes a size 10 and takes very good care of her feet. Heather is 5'8" tall and about 135 lbs. she rocks a very short pixie style haircut that is a deep red, like red wine or burgundy. She's also got tattoo arms sleeves, one full arm and one half.

The first time I met her we both met for drinks after work. She works in an office and was wearing a business skirt with high heels and these stockings that had designs going down the front and back of the legs like little see-thru ribbons. Very sexy. I told her later that if I wasn't meeting her and just saw her out I would never have approached her. With the short red hair, the tattoos, and her height which was even taller in heels, she has this whole sexy business punk rock thing going on with a very sexual vibe, she would have been pretty intimidating looking had I not known her.

I like writing about this, this is kind of fun. When we were dating we were hanging home most of the time and her feet were ALWAYS in my lap as I rubbed them or played with her toes or whatever. When we were having sex I was always nibbling on her soles or sucking her toes. But it was starting to get frustrating because her feet NEVER EVER SMELLED!! There were times where I would try to put the moves on directly after work so I could get that smell I was always after. Finally one time and I I caught her right after work, and OH MY GOD.! Soon as her feet got near my face I was probably more turned on than I have ever been before! They weren't overly stinky, but had this sweet sweaty cheesy girly kinda smell. Felt like I hit the lotto. And it drove me nuts. I came very very quickly.

Now at this point I am just trying and trying to get that again but it was back to no odor- ever. I'm thinking "what the fuck man? I NEED that again!" One night while talking on the phone we were making up from a big fight and started talking very sexual. I really was scared to tell her I wanted her feet smelly just because it seems so odd to non-fetish people. Which she was- but very open minded at the same time. I bit the bullet and told her.
    "Listen there's something I need to tell you but you better not judge me ok? A little while back while we were having sex and your feet were at my face and whatnot, well they actually were kind of smelly since you just got home from work."
    She's quiet and I can tell unsure of where I was going, and also embarrassed.
    "Ok, well I did just get home from work you know" she said hesitantly.
    "I need to tell you that I absolutely freaking loved it. And I can't stop thinking about. And the sexy smell of your gorgeous feet turns me on so fucking much. You have no idea. It was only that one time and it's made me obsessed"
    She laughs excitedly and relieved as well. She says,
    "Your telling me that you like my feet to be smelly? I cannot fucking believe this. You've got to be kidding me right?"

I'm not sure where her heads at so I say, "yea I am serious. I cannot even describe the level of arousal I was at when your stinky feet were next to and on my face that time. So no, I'm not kidding you", I tell her.

"Well then I'm the PERFECT girl for you" she says. "The nights that I knew you were coming over I would make it a point to go scrub my feet beforehand since I knew you had a foot fetish and would likely be rubbing them later. And then likely be sucking them even later. Even if I wasn't taking a shower I would still make sure I scrubbed em every time! You see I have always had issues with my feet being stinky my whole life. And I've always been self conscious of it too. And since you liked mine so much I just always had to make sure they were clean for you." Now Remember we were in the midst of some sexual convo over the phone.

"So... do you want me to stop washing my feet before you come over? And leave that work high heel stinkiness and sweat for you? Is that what you want?"

Obviously I want this. And I'm now smiling ear to ear. "Ummm yes. Yes! Hell fucking yes! I would want nothing more than for you to do that for me".

But now she comes back at me. "Well since we are telling little secret kinks I have a little confession to make too. It's something I want to do but have been to nervous to do or to ask. But since you just told me you get all hot and bothered by my feet all stinky and dirty I would also like to do something dirty. And I'm still not sure how you'll feel about it". She's totally playing a game with me at this point. But I'm all about anything if it leads to sexy stinky feet to be enjoyed.

I say "well I can't give you an answer if you don't ask me".

She is kind of whispering now very slowly. "I really really.... REALLY... want to....lick....your.....asshole....". And then silence aside from some evil giggling I can hear on the phone.

I would love to keep going with this. I look back on all the experiences of her getting mOre and more comfortable with teasing or taunting with her stinky feet. Those few months after this revelation were amazing. it really is quite the story (for me at least) of how she went from knowing absolutely nothing about foot fetishes, to now essentially getting turned on by the smell of her own feet. A sadistic little kink I guess. She gets turned on by the smell knowing what it's going to do to me. Or turned on smelling her stinky toes that can be smelled on my lips and nose from where they were moments ago. I can her her sniff hard as she kisses me afterwards.
    She has a few pairs of shoes she wears to get em nice and funky for me. And also doesn't hesistate to not wear em at all if she's pissed off at me! Hahaha
    If you'd like me to keep writing about all of this please say so. Or just hit the "like this post" button 😏. Otherwise I can just leave it at that. It's not really a story per se. Just anecdotes of me bringing her into our little world.
    Last edited by Ajm5983; 18-08-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    We definitely would want to hear more

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Great! Glad to hear. I like how you say "we" speaking for others as well. Haha. But before I continue I found something I wrote a while back. I thought I posted it a couple years ago but I cannot seem to locate on the forum at all. But I have it saved and I'll post that for now.
    In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions or whatever. I'm happy to explain or describe different things for anyone.

As i wrote in the other thread, i really like your writings, keep it up ;D
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Awesome. Yes, more please!

Cool stuff, feel free to share more!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Sounds like the perfect girl, dude !!!
    "I'm from trouble"

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yup, she is the perfect girl ---- in terms of all of this she is. But remember, she is still a woman, which means she is still very much a pain in my ass Kidding not kidding. She really is great and I love her to death. I really do appreciate the reassuring comments after putting something like this out there for all to see.
    I think I'm going to just use this thread to continue, rather than a whole new post I've been going over some events in my head that I'm really looking forward to putting down into text. The fun that we had and how it gradually became more and more stinky foot related I feel needs to be shared here. I'll do my best to get something together soon

Perfect girl indeed,some guys have all the luck

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Definitely sounds like a keeper, congratulations to both of you!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Next part is coming very soon. Good portion of the way through. It's hard to find the time and not let her see what I'm writing. Who knows though? Maybe if I got caught she could be into it and start writing her own perspective ! Ha.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Lol. Well it happened. Never closed out the website so I wouldn't lose what I was writing. Didn't even know she saw it until she told me while in the midst of having some fun. She told me she saw the site and read the entire thread many times. And was completely getting off to it. Now I just need to figure out how to play it from here

Fledgling Footsniffer Beckysfootslave1's Avatar
    You should ask her to write her own sides of the stories if she gets off to it

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckysfootslave1 View Post
    You should ask her to write her own sides of the stories if she gets off to it
    Oh you can count on it! 100%. It's just gotta be brought up at just the right time. But I know she will totally get into it too. She has written some very sexy and descriptive texts going back-and-forth that I can take my breath away. We have a "date night" planned for this weekend and will be a perfect time to plant the seed.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    If she loves to write about it, this is going to be good <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yep. Gonna start the wheels in motion with that plan this weekend. In the meantime I'm almost finished with the next installment. So I'll be posting that within a day or so-- possibly even tonight.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    OK so where did I leave off? Oh that's right "I want....to lick....your asshole". Lol. So at this point I felt very good about how things were progressing. I had just said out loud to the woman I was dating that I was secretly turned on by her feet when they were extra stinky. This was the first time I had ever revealed this to someone I was actually dating. She wasnt disgusted or judgmental at all. She was understanding and possibly even into it. She said she was more than happy to allow me to indulge in her smelly feet.
    Obviously to say I was excited would be an understatement. I was ecstatic. This is something that I've been after my entire adult life and I had finally gotten there. So now I'm just thinking to myself "what happens next?" I'm just waiting patiently for this to happen. Every single day I wondered if that would be the day. You know what happened? Nothing. Nothing at all.
    After I had made this revelation it was oddly not spoken of again. It was said and it was out there in the open but she didn't bring it up so neither did I. Just kind of hoping she would take it upon herself. I know that she had a certain pair of flats that would make her feet extra stinky and I would check when I got home from work every day to see if she wore them. I would check the weather and look forward to rain days because her office allowed them to "dressed down "and she would wear jeans with these flats on those days. It got to be pretty brutal for me; having her fully aware of my foot fetish, admitting to her that I like them extra smelly, her not being grossed out and actually into it, and still not getting to indulge in what I was obsessing about.
    I finally had to take it upon myself and decided to be proactive about this. I ended up confronting her and seeing what was going on. After doing so I found out that she had nowhere near the idea of how much I actually craved and got off to this. She had basically got the idea that if her feet just happened to be stinky while we were together then it would be OK. So she wasn't going out of her way, She just wasn't making it a point to prevent it anymore.

Incident #1

So it did not happen overnight by any means. It took many hints and mentions for it to finally sink in. Even though it was on the front of my mind it was still not yet on the front of her mind. I can specifically recall one day after work I was home in the house when she got home. She Immediately complained that she hurt her foot that day. She was wearing these sexy women's Business pants. They were a khaki color, you know the kind that just hug a woman's ass perfectly? She had these pants on with matching colored tan pumps. She sat down at the kitchen table and took off her shoe to rub her foot. I immediately jumped at the opportunity to help. She was 100% innocent in this act, having no anterior motive's and actually having pain.
    [**Also please note that not all situations have great timing. There is a child in the house most of the time and with dinner homework and normal every day life sometimes things come up but timing and life do not agree.**]
    So here I am with her foot in my hand and it's homework/dinner time. The smell immediately fills the kitchen. I'm rubbing her foot, sore from her heels and she's sitting there with her mind on other things. But I'm sitting there having a minor panic attack unable to think about anything else aside from how fucking turned on I am at that moment. I guess she was busy and had a lot on her mind and didn't notice but the smell had literally filled the whole area. There was the strongest smell I had experienced from her to that point. I could not get over how much it actually turned me on. And I already knew I liked the smell of fee but this was something so much more. At first she has no clue since her mind is elsewhere. After a minute or so she takes notice of my predicament and looks at me and smiles.
    "Yea?" She asks with a surprised smile. She could see I was entering some other place in my head. And from her angle she could clearly see the arousal in my pants. "So this is doing something to ya right now huh?"
    I told her as serious as I could, "you have no clue what this is doing to me. Your sweaty feet fresh from those pumps....I just can't get over it. And I can't help it. Your killing me right now babe. I already get excited by your feet that I think are so sexy, but adding this 'after work leathery, sweaty funk' to the air makes me lose control"
    With that she looks down at my pants, now a full on tent, smiles in surprise but also satisfaction, gives it a quick grab with her toes, giggles and gets up. Unfortunately it was bad timing and after dinner, showers and whatnot, I was not able to indulge in this opportunity any further. But I figured she at least got a peak into what I crave.

Incident #2

Another incident I cannot get out of my head during this learning curve time period was on a weekend. She had just gotten home from shopping all day with her daughter. They came home and we were all sitting in the living room just talking. I don't remember what shoes she was wearing because by the time I was in the room she was already barefoot. She was wearing her skin tight jeans I remember. I always thought skinny jeans with a pair of sexy feet at the base was always so hot.
    So she is just sitting there on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table talking. But I can't even respond back. The smell was so strong this time and literally filled the entire room. A different smell then the last incident I described. It was a much more dainty sharp girly scent. But so damn strong. This smell was by far the strongest most powerful odor I can recall. It was dainty and girly, kind of sweet with this sour overtone that just screams out sexual vibes. I'm trying my best to describe it because it really did have such a powerful effect on me. My breath got short and I was trying to keep composure.
    She realized what was going on much quicker this time. I saw that devilish grin grow on her face and her eyes light up. With that she swings her legs around and puts her sweaty bare feet up on the arm of the sofa right next to where I am sitting. Her toes were painted a very sexy deep red, the same color as her short red hair. She starts wiggling her toes about while continuing to chit chat. She's purposely trying to kick up the stink! I'm staring. I'm staring hard. I'm losing myself. Her soles looks so fucking hot. They were sweaty, but not overly sweaty. Like they were very sweaty earlier and now have dried some to give her soles this slick sheen that just looked so inviting to me. Watching her toes wiggle and soles wrinkle was driving me mad. And she is just absolutely.....loving......every.....second.
    Eventually we had to go back to normal family routine this day and this holy grail of smelly feet would have to wait until later in the night. Unfortunately by the time we were able to be alone this crazy strong arousing scent had dissipated to a fraction of what it was earlier. But that moment in the afternoon is burned in memory forever.

She Kicks it into High Gear

One day soon after the convo we had where I confronted her for a second time, and a couple stinky feet incidents, I received a text from her during the workday with a picture of her wearing her old worn-in flats with no socks. She asked me, "Is this something that would turn you on?"
    I could not focus on work the rest of the entire day. All I could think about was coming back to her and seeing and smelling what was in store.
    When I got over to her place she was still in those flats and I was so fucking excited. Something else that added to the excitement was that neither of us acknowledged her smelly flats being worn at all out loud at this point. She kept her shoes on and we just talked and hung out as if everything just the same as always.
    We hung out, watched some TV, and drank some wine for a little while, just like any other night. But obviously tonight was very different. While inside she threw her legs up and assumed her regular position with her feet in my lap. Except instead of bare feet or socks she was wearing her old beat up very worn in flats. My heart must have been beating a mile a minute right about then. This was about to be the first time I would be indulging in the smelly sweaty sexy feet of a woman I'm actually with who is actually willing and fully aware that it is something that completely makes me go fucking crazy.
    I didn't want to just rip em off and go buck wild though. I wanted to enjoy it and milk the moment for all it was worth. I started just kind of rubbing her feet while her shoes were still on. The are very thin so this was actually not difficult. I also felt like I was rubbing in any last little bit of funk those shoes had to offer to her sexy feet. This was going on for a few minutes before she she asked me to join her on the back porch.
    We went out to the porch and she plopped her feet right back on my lap, just kind of watching me and observing my reactions throughout all of this. I started the same rubbing I was doing inside the house, and she flexed as if she was enjoying the rub. She arched her foot, leaving a little opening between her sole and her shoe. This looked so damn sexy to me and I poked my finger under her sole feeling her hot sweaty foot.

"Oh my god!" She said. "I never would have thought that would feel so good! But for some reason you sliding your finger into my smelly shoe like that just feels so naughty and so sexy."
    At this point I'm not saying much, just letting her do all of the talking. She sees how worked up she's making me. And she know she has been torturing me all night long by parading her sexy feet encased in those old flats around all night long.
    So she's just sittting there and there is this tension in the air like I've never experienced before. Not talking about anything in particular she's watching me and catching me staring at her feet. This is when she popped her heel off of her foot and started flexing, letting this dirty old flat dangle off the tips of her sexy red toes.
    As soon as that shoe popped off I could smell her feet in the air. These shoes have a very distinct smell. So hard to describe. Like a damp, musky, sweaty rubbery girly stink. And I'm hooked. I have never experienced this insane state of arousal before.
    She says,
    "oh god. My feet have been cooped up in these old dirty shoes all day long. Could you do me a favor babe? Could you be a sweetheart and just take off this shoe for me?"

Again, I'm in awe. This is so surreal for me. I cannot comprehend that this is actually happening to me. My cock is now hard as a fuckin rock in my pants and she knows it. I am transfixed.
    As soon as I remove her her shoe from off of her toes she wiggles them around and points them and flexes saying "oooh. That feels so good. Thank you babe", still wiggling and flexing her foot right in front of me.
    Even though we are outside all I can do at this point is stare at her perfect foot and breath deeply through my nose taking in this sexy scent that is making me in a complete trance.
    This is when she holds her slightly sweaty, very stinky, and so sexy foot up right in front of my face. Pointing her toes showing off those sexy wrinkles and then just holding it there inches from my face for probably 30 seconds. I can feel the heat pouring off of her foot on my face.
    Then she says to me,
    "let me ask you a question......DO MY FEET...............SMELL??" Pushing the the hot damp sole even closer to my face. Holding it there while wiggling her toes.

Is this real life? Is this actually happening to me right now? She just found out my kryptonite. And she without a doubt is also going fucking crazy inside too. She has just found a way to turn me into butter. A babbling drooling fool willing to do just about anything for her in this moment............ and she knows it. And she loves it. And now she's has to find out just how much power she truly has over me. A power that requires no effort aside from her stanky gorgeous feet encased in her comfy flats all day. Along with some devious teasing that comes very naturally to her. She's got me. Hook. Line. And sinker.

"I've worn my nasty old flats all day today. The ones that make my feet so damn stinky every time I wear them. Is this smell doing something to you? Hmmmmm? ........Soooooo........do you like how my pretty feet smell?"

And she just hold her foot up in my face watching me transfixed. By now there is a visible wet spot on my pants.

I am just completely wrapped up in this moment. The world stopped and I am just in ecstasy. This is something I would fantasize about in my youth.
    And just like that she removed her foot and slid it back into her shoe, going for the ultimate tease. She puts her flats on my lap again and she is just loving this power she has over me.
    It's difficult for me to come back to reality at this point. Her feet are back in her shoes, but in my mind they are still in front of my face. I'm all flustered trying to collect my thoughts. She's witnessing me go through all this and is having a sexual adventure of new turn ons discovered of her very own as well. Shit is getting wild.
    The tension in the air is now even thicker than it was before. I think both of us had our hearts beating deadly fast right about now. And here we are. Just 2 adults sitting on the porch talking and enjoying a glass of wine. Relaxing with her legs up resting on my lap. Back to having a normal conversation. Acting as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. Meanwhile in the midst of this I think we were both having our very own separate sexual awakenings together at the same time. At least that's how it felt.
    A few more heated minutes pass as we both do our best acting jobs as if we are not screaming on the inside. I am casually rubbing her feet,which are yet again encased in these old nasty damp flats. As we are talking I couldn't help myself and kinda slid a finger into her shoe by way of under her arch. And just kind of wiped my finger across her wrinkly damp sole. I watch her eyes close. She really does absolutely love that I can tell. Immediately after this moment she opens her eyes, perks back up, scoots up a little and says to me in a very serious tone,

"I really have been in these nasty shoes the entire day. The One Being off for that minute felt amazing. I NEED you to take them both off for me right now. They feel like they are on fire".

Before when I took her shoe off it was already just dangling from her toes. But now they are both fully on her feet. She leans back so her legs are straight out fully stretched with her heels resting on my lap. One at a time I start to remove her shoes.
    I am taking my time. She is just watching my every move. And neither of us are speaking at this point. It's silent. Both of us now awaiting for these shoes to be removed. Both of so turned on and in awe of how sexy this feels; the process of me removing her shoes at her request. Me removing her shoes to reveal her incredibly smelly feet that she knows makes me melt. The moment is one I could never forget.

I lift her foot in my hands. While holding her foot I slowly slipped my fingers around her heel and applied enough pressure to slowly pull the back of her shoe from off her heel. Still holding her foot I now can see that sexy sight of the sweaty arch slightly separated from the dirty shoe. But with the toes still hidden. With my hands on her feet I can totally feel how much heat is trapped in this little section slightly open. The smell is there. It's in the air. I swear I can smell it as I write this. She's just watching me now. So intently. I then ran my hand inside this little open section against the sole of her foot with some purpose. With the other hand I pulled off the shoe revealing her trapped sexy little toes begging for air. As soon as the show came off it was like a mini mental orgasm. For both of us. The moment had so much buildup and anticipation that when the shoe came off we both let out a breath, subconsciously holding our breath waiting for the reveal. Her foot was free and I was in awe of how sexy they looked wiggling in the air. And she was in awe of how turned on she was making me.
    She was able to regain her senses quicker than than I could. My neck and head were straining and stretching involuntarily to be closer to that bare foot. She pushed my head away with her other foot still in the shoe and said,
    "Not so fast babe. You still need to take this one off. This one hasn't been off at all. All day. Since 7:00am this morning. It's now 9:30pm in the middle of July. So how bout you take this one off too like I asked ya to?"

Holy shit! This woman has me completely wrapped around her finger now. I took hold of her other foot to remove the shoe the same way I removed the first one. As I popped the heel off I felt her other bare foot sliding up my leg. With her shoe now only on the top half of her foot the heat escaping was 10x more powerful than the first. The heat just felt so thick and heavy against my hand. Even though we are outside in the open air, and her foot scent already somewhat filling it from earlier, when this shoe came off a new wave of the harshest dampest muggiest musky rubbery foot stench encased my whole being. As this cloud of funk overtook me, I removed the shoe completely freeing her toes, while simultaneously feeling her other bare foot slide up my leg pushing down extremely hard onto my cock which at this point was pulsating within my pants.
    She kept pressure on my cock for few seconds before lifting it up to her other foot. Now holding both hot incredibly smelly soles and toes directly in front of my face. She is now staring at my reactions again just engrossed in how much I am completely and utterly under her spell.
    "This is what you've been wanting isn't it? This is what you've been obsessing over and thinking about over and over? To have my stinky sweaty feet in your face? To smell my dirty disgusting feet? Is this what you like? Tell me you like it. I want to hear you tell me how much you like this."
    I am losing my god damn mind at this point. All I can do is just stare at those inviting sweaty soles. I cannot take my eyes off of them it's like the smell in the air had me in a trance. And to be honest I was feeling there was a very good chance I could cum in my pants, without her even touching me or touching myself. Just from the amount of sexual tension and teasing in the air. It's getting to be too much for me.
    I proceeded to tell her what she wanted to hear. Because it was all true. How much I was infatuated with her feet at first. How sexy I thought they were. How perfect her toes are. How obsessed I've been with her feet and wanting nothing more to smell them for all they are worth. And she is getting more and more flattered as I talk. She is loving all the compliments to her feet. And loving how much I love them.
    But 'Where the hell is all this coming from'? I'm thinking. This is almost too perfect. Too exact to what I fantasize about. It was like she was inside my head and knew my deepest darkest secrets.
    She starts to tell me a story now. While her stinky foot is on my shoulder, toes up so they were directly next to my face. And while the other foot is now carrassing my cock through my pants she starts to talk.

"You know for the last few weeks whenever I've been on the computer and I would see all the browsing history deleted, I was get so damn angry with you. Whenever history is deleted I know you were looking at porn."

I think "oh great. Why the hell is she about to give me shit about looking at porn right now. Of all the times to bring this up".

She continues, "I was always looking forward to going back to what you watched so I could watch the same videos myself. I wanted to get a better idea of what you truly got off to. I wanted to see all of your dirty little foot fetish porn you watched".

Wow. Ok. So not what I was expecting. To summarize, she is angry I watch porn AND DELETE. Pretty much the opposite of a typical chick. I am loving her more and more.

She says, "so I took it upon myself to look up all different foot fetish clips and have been watching them. You know how when I'm at work at my desk I have on headphones a lot listening to music in the office? Well I have been putting on some foot fetish porn while I worked. And wouldn't watch the clips in the office, but I would listen to them. A lot of them. I can't tell you how much I love your dirty little fetish. I'm loving it more and more"

As she was telling me all this she would switch from her foot next to my face to down on my cock with the other foot. And then she strategically undid my pants to bring my cock free. She's talking to me like this, telling this story, as she is stroking my cock with her feet. And she knew how much I crave the smell, so when she removed the one from near my face she handed me her shoe.

"I want you to smell my shoe while I stroke you cock. I want to hear you take those big deep sniffs. I fucking love hearing you smell so hard like that!"

This was still all happening outside on the porch, too out in the open for comfort at this point. I looked at her and said,
    "You wanna go inside?"

With that we both stood up, she put her stinky shoes back on, and we went inside to continue this incredible fucking night.

*****many many more updates to come. While writing this there was so many more encounters that popped up in my head that were so hot. Trying to keep everything in chronological order. Hope you liked. ******

What a keeper! Sounds like she not only wanted to get more intimate with that side of you, but was able to enjoy it, too!

I'll add that it sound like she's great at the dirty talk, too! Wonder if she's just naturally good at that or if she had actually found a few of your videos, ha!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Hahahaha, i like your GF, she's areal keeper, lucky youuuuu *gg* It was a leasusre to read, i hope we will read more and more ;D
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Please let us know more <3 <3 <3