Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natsukos Sadistic Encounters - Or - Excuse me, do my feet smell?

Ok folks, here is a nice one, freshly happened two days ago

NATSUKO AND THE CURIOUS DOCTOR

As some of you may know, I had a car-accident recently and therefore, I had to spend some time in the hospital for a while. Well, lucky me, things turned out positively: No brain-damage, only some minor injuries on my back and shoulder - so I quickly got out of the hospital after 10 days. Anyway, my injuries needed special treatment, so I was send to a rehabilitation clinic for physical therapy. So here am I writing you on my tablet. I have to stay here for 2 weeks and after being here for a week already, all I can say is BOOOOOORIIIING!

BUT! What caught my interest from the very beginning was ... the amount of hot, young female doctors working here! Fucking hot! Especially one of them attracted my attention: Doctor Yvonne Hellmann. Curly, long, brown-reddish hair, nerdy glasses, 29 years old. Damn ... she fucking reminds me of Amber! <(^ ; ^<) INSIDER (>^ ; ^)>
    I chit-chat a lot with her in here and since I have a lot of time ... I observed her from time to time. Most of the day, she wears her black nike-free sneakers with a tan pantyhose - I never saw her wearing other colored nylons or socks. At night, she often switches to some kind of home-slippers or crocs. Sometimes ... she's letting one of her feet slip out of her nike's ... and scrunches up her nylon'ed toes, flexing them ... and slides them back in her shoe. When she's wearing her night-time slippers, she's dangling them A LOT.

So what caught my attention here, besides her being fucking hot? Her fucking, sexy nylons. I'm here since a week now and whenever I see her dangling or slipping out of her shoes ... I notice the same worn-out, even some torn-off, spots on her nylons. So for me that means ... she's wearing the same pantyhose for daaaays and days. Maybe she's so exhausted when she arrives at home ... that she falls asleep immediately, without removing her clothes sometimes. But I'm sure she showers, cause she has a pleasant smell on her. Damn. I wanna smell her stinky feet. Thats all I can think of. It drives me crazy!

On top of that ... I'm reading a lot of stories in the DEN. I had to catch up with so many ongoing writings! I hadn't missed much chapters of Teacher's Pet, but I was light-years behind with Menhaters and Devlin's Inferno. It would take some time to catch up with these ... but then ... time was the only thing I had more than enough in here. So I started reading ... every fucking day, cause I got addicted very fast ... not without side-effects. I was wet and horny constantly! Reading the stories ... imagining Doctor Hellmann's worn-out, stinky, nylon'ed feet ... made me masturbate 7 - 8 times every fucking day! At first, this was quite a problem, cause I'm sharing my room with another, very old woman and I don't wanted to be disrespectful to her. But since she never talked or said anything to me, I started to ignore her and gave in to my horniness, cause I couldn't stand the tension. The whole room smells like pig-stall, fuck and pussy now xD

So yesterday I was alone in my room and continued reading Menhaters, while fingering myself (it was a fucking nice chapter). While doing that, I had my pillow squeezed in between my legs and rubbed my pussy on it lasciviously. I love doing this since my childhood ... so many pussified pillows xD I began to sweat and probably had a glowing - red face, cause I was close to an intense orgasm. Then ... SHE walked in and surprised me. I didn't notice her instantly, so she was able to see me playing around for a second. I instantly changed my position and saw a big, silent "WHAT THE FUCK" on her face. She clearly didn't knew how to react to this situation and I first thought, she would back off and leave the room... but she didn't. I think she don't wanted to embarrass me ... cause she moved forward and came closer to me, until she stood beside my bed ... and talked more like a friend to me. She looked very closely at me, with red cheeks and a giggle on her face ... and she spoke:

"Very interesting activities here! *cough*."

I giggled back and replied with a pouting face:

"But I'm soooo booooooored!"

"Oh, ....... you ... were reading ..... while ....."

"yeaaaah ... just some stories ...."

"A-haaa, seems to be a good one, you're reading there *giggle*. I also like to read genres like that, but most of the time I'm too lazy and sleepy. But now I'm really curious about the one you're reading, what's the plot, if I'm allowed to ask?"

"Hummmm ...... to be honest, I'm not sure you would like it. It's a bit special ..... definitely not the usual stuff you read. Kinda kinky, filled with different sorts of fetishes *giggle*."

"You mean bondage and things like that?"

"Weeeeell, ...... it's kinda more about a variety of specific kinks .... like ... foot-fetish, female domination ... and mooore ... it can get very nasty at times. Well, nasty for others, not for me ...... I enyoy it *laughing cute-bitchy*. "

"You allow me to take a look? Now I'm even more curious what it's like *laughs*. I can't really imagine it in my head. "

She raised an eyebrow and gave me a smile of curiosity and disbelief. I really liked that look on her face, in fact, it really turned me on. I wanted her to see, how naughty I am. I wanted to shock her somehow, so I let her read a little bit into the chapters of Menhaters, that I was reading. First the Scene of Sophia and Laura enslaving their friend Julia with their stinky feet and socks ... followed by the scene of Nadine forcing Yuki to drink her piss as punishment ... then Aurelia and Grace pissing on Chris after fucking him up mentally ... and the scene, where Henrietta turns into Nicolas Slave. While she was reading, I explained her the plot and what was going on. I could see on her face, that THIS was not what she had expected. She was perplex. I scrolled up an presented her the DEN, and some other stories I like. I also talked a lot about Teacher's Pet and allowed her to listen to a small part of my Audio of it, cause she was very eager to hear it. After the show-off, she widened her eyes while breathing in deeply ...... I could clearly see, that she was searching for words to talk. I giggled and broke the silence:

"I told you it's kinky hahaaa! It's totally not your cup of tea, right? Well, it really isn't for everyone."

"Ummmm ...... well ...... I really haven't expected something like this *laughs* . So this is all ... or mostly ...... about smelling or licking feet and socks? Stinky feet in particular, if I understood correctly? Is this a special lesbian Sado-Maso thing? That was my impression, while reading it. Why licking stinky feet willingly? Thats' really hardcore, I have to admit. *laughs*. "

"Well it's not really only a lesbian thing, just a matter of taste. Female / female, female / male, male / male ...... everything exists. It's just my personal flavour, that I prefer girls a little bit more then boys, although I'm not a lesbian completely. Boys can be fun too ...... but girls ...... are different *giggle*. Foot-fetishism varies so widely ...... some like to smell or lick feet ...... some just wanna massage them ...... some like em stinky and sweaty ...... some only like them pedicured and freshly cleaned ...... and then there are some, who only get turned on by the footwear - like socks, nylons or shoes. There really is no limit in this."

I smiled at her wickedly and wiggled my toes, while lying on the bed:

"I like it nasty.... and I love to seduce people into my stuff, especially when they are not into that stuff usually... *giggle*."

She closed her eyes, while raising her eyebrows and answered, with a cheeky giggle:

"Is that ...... an invitation ...... ??? ...... like ...... you're trying to seduce me right now or something?"

"Of course not, *giggle* How rude of you, Doctor ... to think I would do such a thing ...... besides, you wouldn't fall for it anyway. Buuuut ...... you could make me melt like chocolate easily ...... with your sexy feet ...... especially with those yummy nylons you wear ...... I bet they smell sexy as hell, being glued on your hot feet for so many days ......"

She laughed and shook her head, clearly being embarrassed by the situation. She then looked down at her feet ...... and let her right foot slip out of her slippers ...... wiggled her toes and continued to giggle like a teenage girl. I could only watch in amazement ... being hypnotized by that witch. Then I said in a whispering tone:

"You wouldn't believe, how fucking sexy it is, what you are doing there ...... would you mind me ...... smelling your foot? "

She shook her head again, while looking up at the ceiling, rolling her eyes and laughing quietly ...... then she commented to herself:

"I can't believe I'm being asked something like this ......"

Before she could even react, I was lying on the ground beneath her, only inches away from her feet. She panicked instantly and looked down first ... then to her left ... to her right and to the door! Then I whispered to her fastly:

"C'moooon, we have to be quick! Put your foot on my face! FAST!!! "

I think she was so much in panic, that she didn't know, what to do in that situation ...... so she put her nylon'ed foot on my face and looked down at me with big eyes and a red, fearful face. I instantly began to sniff! Deep and intensively I took as much of her smell as I could get! Her sole was so sweaty, that her nylon was soaking wet, I didn't expected this...... It drove me wild as fuck, so that I squeezed my legs together, trying to prevent my pussyjuice leaking out, creating a little river on the floor. I grabbed her ankle and guided her foot, so I could wipe her foot all over my face, i wanted all that sweat spreaded all over me. I made sure to smell her sole and her toes and buried my nose deeply into the toe-part. Then I stick out my tounge and licked as much as I could. For the final, I took some of her toes into my mouth and sucked on them. Her feet were smelly, nice and cheesy, but I was sure, that the source of that smell were her nylons. It was a joy to sniff those feet! They were not extreme or nasty or something, just nice, cheesy and wet. Everything went on so fast ...... I dont wanted her to get in trouble because of me, so I got up and rushed into my bed again, giving her a cheeky smile. She waved with her finger at me, with a mix of anger and excitement on her face ...... god, how sexy that look is, I loved it!

"You're one crazy girl, you know that? I can't believe, what you just did! You really like that foot thing, don't you? My oh my ...... "

"I'm so sorry ...... but your feet are so fucking hot, I couldn't resist it ...... especially in those hypnotizing nylons of yours ...... what an alluring scent you have ......"

She gave me a sceptical, but serious look now, while looking down at her feet:

"Alluring scent you say? You're probably the only person I know, who enjoys the smell of my feet ...... besides my dog ......I still can't believe, what happened here! what a twisted day ......"

"Mmmmmmmh ...... I wouldn't mind being your sniffy doooog, would you like that?"

...... I said jokingly, laughing out loud ......

"STOP! That's enough playing around, seriously! You had too much fun already, nobody would believe me, what happened to me today. Enough trouble for today, I think! I have to return to work now. "

"What about those yummy nylons of yours, Doctor Hellmann? I'm sure they would help me rehabilitate faster ...... my nose is sure of that *giggle*."

"NOT gonna happen, crazy girl! Not today, not tomorrow ......"

...... She said, and left with a serious smile, pointing her finger at me.

I'm more than sure, that nothing more will happen with Yvonne, sadly. I think I freaked her out to much, for her, I'm a big weirdo now. But it was worth it, i reached my goal! Wanted to smell her nylons and in the end I got much more. And damn..... THE EXCITEMENT! I'm leaving this place in two days, so be prepared for new stuff folks. Love ya
    Last edited by Natsuko; 08-02-2018 at 02:21 AM.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This was so fucking hot!

Sorry, i forgot some of the notes i made, i just edited my post an included them. It was only the footworshipping part, so have fun, its complete now *gg* and yeah, it was indeed fucking hot. Im still masturbating on this, thinking back to it xD Fucking Dr. Hellmann...... Fucked my mind.

God Of Footsniffing
    That was a very hot story Natsuko! One time when I was in the hospital a very attractive nurse had me rub her feet. But it was very quick because I didn't want her to get in any trouble. I think I had a shot at another female worker because her signals were all over the place. I never took advantage of that.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Wow, that was fantastic! I knew you would get to smell the doctor's feet...but it's amazing you also got to lick her feet and suck her toes briefly, too!

So did she look like Amber Nolan, or Amber K (Vampirella)?

Oh, and now I wonder if she will be reading the stories more thoroughly, since you introduced them to her.
    Feet dreams are made of stink

Sadly, i've never seen Amber / Vampirella. So Doctor Hellmann reminded me of Miss Nolan, extreeeemely. Im also curious .....whether she will visit the DEN again to look around s bit or not. Would be funny xD

Fledgling Footsniffer
    That was awesome!

If anyone could lure them here.....