Thread: Smell so stinky they pass out

Fledgling Footsniffer

Smell so stinky they pass out

Has anyone ever come across a video where the smell of their feet was so strong that someone passed out? Whether it be from a show or anything

Or alternatively does anyone have any stories of that happening in real life lol

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Never happened in real life, but that is sometimes what I say to my wonderful girlfriend in describing just what exactly I'd want. Telling her that as the level of her "stink" goes stronger, so does my arousal. And that I want her to get em as strong as possible-- to the point that you would think I would pass out. IMG_3095.JPG She definitely makes the attempt. Received this picture via text this morning letting me know she's hitting the gym after work and then plans to change right into her old chucks. And conveniently forgot socks!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    She's very good at teasing throughout the day. Maybe today will be the day I finally pass out from the smell!Attachment 131152Attachment 131153IMG_2904.JPGIMG_2632.JPGIMG_5924.JPGIMG_0417.JPGIMG_5938.JPGIMG_5936.JPG

Apprentice Footsniffer
    could you tell us more about your girlfriend?
    It's not about the foot actions, but about the story behind it.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I'd love to actually. But I started writing and I then I didn't stop. So I'm not going to hijack this thread. I'll just put it in the "Stories" section I think.

Fledgling Footsniffer Insomnyak X's Avatar
    I'll tell you what my friend, I have been looking for a video where the girl's feet stink so bad her victim passes out for literally my entire life. No dice. I have found a few stories over they years, but most of them involve giantesses (which I absolutely love, but I know isn't everyone's cup of tea).
    "Hyperbole is the lifeblood of any story worth telling." -- fucking, Me

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My ex girlfriend literally could do this.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownsugar1555 View Post
    My ex girlfriend literally could do this.
    Do you have any stories you'd like to share!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Huh. I didn't think this was actually possible.

Apprentice Footsniffer jediofthefeet's Avatar
    I saw a CSS video with a tall, beautiful brunette who wore pumps, and she smothered her coworker's face with her feet.
    According to CSS, they were liquor promo girls at a nightclub. The shorter one being forced to smell the tall girl's feet almost
    gagged in the video. I saw her do an honest dry heave; her body language was very distinct. It's one of my favorite videos!

Quote Originally Posted by jediofthefeet View Post
    I saw a CSS video with a tall, beautiful brunette who wore pumps, and she smothered her coworker's face with her feet.
    According to CSS, they were liquor promo girls at a nightclub. The shorter one being forced to smell the tall girl's feet almost
    gagged in the video. I saw her do an honest dry heave; her body language was very distinct. It's one of my favorite videos!
    I'd like to see that video, have a link?

This Passing-Out thing is something i'm being asked a looooot. Seems to be a big fantasy of many of you ;D I don't think its possible, that some is passes out because of stinky feet. Thats unfortunately a Fantasy you can see in Videos , stories etc. More realistic is the possibility to make people Vomit / throw up with the smell ;D

Well, it's another story if you combine the footsmell with smothering . . . . but smothering can make everyone pass out, not matter if its feet, ass, pussy etc.
    Last edited by Natsuko; 08-08-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The only way this seems plausible is if the one smelling really REALLY dislikes the smell of feet.

As someone who isn't into BDSM, I personally wouldn't enjoy this. I like the smell of feet, if it's so bad that I'm bordering on throwing up or passing out, it's probably not a good experience.

Of course, you are right, and thats what i meant tooo. The person has to dislike feet in general to get such extreme reactions. People who like feet will never throw up, no matter how smelly they might be.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

God Of Footsniffing
    I like to smell stinky feet, but at one point where it becomes comparable to just smelling fungus it's gross. There comes to be a time where too much is gross.

Fledgling Footsniffer Insomnyak X's Avatar
    Oh I realize that passing out from the level of sheer foot stink isn't really possible--that's why its probably my #1 fantasy after giantess stuff. If anyone has stories or videos where someone passes out because of the foot stink (not b/c of smothering), I would love a copy...

I have to review the ones I thought I had, but can share them or just post them in stories/videos threads if ppl are interested.
    "Hyperbole is the lifeblood of any story worth telling." -- fucking, Me

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My wife has one pair of old Nike sneakers she'll wear them without socks all time. Those sneakers are really really bad, you can smell her feet right through the shoes. An unexperienced footlover will definitely pass out. Damn those are bad.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    beep,

I believe the video being described is this one:
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...SOLES%21%21%21

There is also a chance it could be this one, based on the friend's reacion to the smell.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...+TOO+%21%21%21

I have not seen either, but am just taking a guess based off the descriptions.

Apprentice Footsniffer jediofthefeet's Avatar
    Excellent detective work! It's the first video.

Quote Originally Posted by Incendie View Post
    beep,

I believe the video being described is this one:
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...SOLES%21%21%21

There is also a chance it could be this one, based on the friend's reacion to the smell.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...+TOO+%21%21%21

I have not seen either, but am just taking a guess based off the descriptions.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    ajm, do you maybe have any pictures of her soles? really interested in how they would look like.
    It's not about the foot actions, but about the story behind it.