Thread: Looking for a recommendation

Fledgling Footsniffer

Looking for a recommendation

Hello everyone,
    I don't post very often at all but I check the forum pretty frequently, it's always nice to see what like minded individuals are up to! I recenttly started seeing a lovely young woman and we are very much enjoying exploring each other's kinks. She is very indulgent of my smelly foot fetish however she really likes to wear heels and hasn't been able to find a pair that make her feet smell. Dose anybody have any recommendations of a specific pair of shoes that might help us out? We are from the U.K but anything that can be ordered from overseas wouldn't be a problem, as long as we don't have to fly out and by it thanks in advanced.
    Rob

Ps maybe id Jas is feeling bold I'll as her if we can post some
    Pictures on here

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar

Exclamation

Hey guys in the Den. I would recommend flats (not flip flops) almond toe pump heels or even anything like pointed toe pump. I'm not sure if this helps but try nylons too!
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 07:35 PM.

the best smells for me is when they wear real leather pumps and nylons.... something about that mix is a real aphrodisiac....

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Not real leather....its the artificial leather I guess

spend some money and buy her some soft real leather shoes and see what difference it makes.