Thread: Sisters in the Summer (Fiction/Based on True Events)

Fledgling Footsniffer WayfarerWolf's Avatar

Sisters in the Summer (Fiction/Based on True Events)

Hello Den,

I feel obligated to state the usual introduction it seems we all leave, like so many here I have read enough stories over the years to share some of my own at long last. I decided to lift the veil and create an account to perhaps engage the community a bit more and felt my own introduction be made with a contribution of content. I was torn on how to label this story, because so many of the core pieces are true but I took several creative liberties and changed a few inconsequential details about the characters for privacy sake. I have decided to label it as Fiction/With NF Elements to avoid coming off as if this story is an exact transcript of the events. The buildup may be slow, and at times the story is not the “action packed” erotic escapades like some have here, but the events I lay out before you are my best attempt at recreating what took place. Some parts are tame and mild, and I can assure you that some parts are not. I will be installing the story in parts because it will take some time to recount the story in the best detail I can give. Without further ado, I present to you my embellished first experience at female feet.

This story is not about one girl, but three. Three pairs of beautiful feet. They were sisters, each about a year apart. I had come to find myself at the mercy of each pair of feet through some way or another, and I although can’t look back with fondness on everything that transpired I am glad that it happened to me.

Adriana was the eldest. It was apparent her level of maturity was higher than her sisters because of her age and her reluctance to take part in the events to follow. She was the Type A personality, academically superior, and kept busy with social circles and extracurricular activities. She was what you would call the “hot girl”, for being the typical high maintenance socialite. Long dark hair always perfectly straightened, warm amber colored eyes, and the glowing sun kissed skin. She was shapely and tall enough to look like a model. She was a splitting image of her gorgeous mother who was of Italian heritage, both were exotic beauties. She was arrogant and cocky because of her attractiveness and intelligence, but never brash or wild.

Cassandra was the middle child. She was like a clone of Adriana in terms of looks except for being a bit smaller and less well endowed. Perhaps it was just the difference of a single year. Her personality however was not at all like Adriana, she was insecure and desperate to be noticed. She took after Adriana by striving to have social prowess, but always seemed to linger in her sister’s shadow. Her grades were never as high as her sister, she was good at sports but never made team Captain or played in college. This made her rather needy eager to please others. She was a sweet girl but she craved acceptance too much from others. Cassandra was kind hearted but could be a bit ditzy, and if it wasn’t for the dark locks she inherited from her Mother you might have guessed her for a blonde.

And finally, the youngest Sabrina. Sabrina had received her looks from her father, an Irish-American. She had auburn hair that had been cropped short (think Emma Watson short hair phase but with much longer bangs), pale blues eyes, and she was very fair skinned. She was petite and less curvy than her sisters, and she wore glasses that’s she sometimes changed out for different colored contacts. Sabrina was the “rebel” type, she wore weird ripped clothing and wore heavy dark makeup around her eyes, she liked heavy metal music and was full of typical 18-year-old angst. Sabrina was sexy in a punk rock, grungy type of way, but it is safe to say she did not attract the same number of boys as her older sisters. Her personality was as fiery as her hair, she was wild and mischievous. Clearly the black sheep of the sisters, she was the type to sneak out, skip school, and find the drug and alcohol fueled parties.

Despite even Sabrina having graduated High School all three girls still lived at home with their parents. All three girls did not need to worry about tuition because their parents covered it for them, and living at home allowed them to stay full-time students without needing to work.

I had grown up with these girls in a unique situation. They were the only other children in the rural upper middle-class neighborhood we grew up in. Having few friends that lived nearby I would often spend my time playing with them. When a boy grows up with three girls it changes him. Touch football does not happen as much as “House” and “Dress up”. I had never become romantically involved with any of them, it was more of the “gay friend” type situation. I was their boy-toy and loved the attention I was getting from three beautiful girls. I won’t go in to detail with some of the stories growing up because this is not the story for such things, but I will say that some things were personal and unusual for a boy to do (like wearing a dress to examine it better or allowing makeup to be applied to my face).

Although I had been good friends with the three of them, Adriana was the first gap in the friendship. She grew up faster than the rest of us and seemed to be too busy to hang out with younger siblings and a neighborhood boy. Sabrina too seemed to never hang out much as she became more interested in spending time with other outcasts. The age gap may have only been 1 year between me and them, however it was enough that I became closest to Cassie. Cassie loved me like a best friend, but often I felt like I was her plaything. I was kept around because I adored her and she adored the attention I would give her. We would go shopping together, she could talk to me about boys, I could give her a male opinion on different things, overall it just worked. She was also the same age as me, so aside from seeing her around the neighborhood I also went to school with her.

Now, I’m sure most of you who have read this far are wondering where the foot worship comes into play, and I am pleased to say that it will be coming up soon. The lead up is necessary to explain how things happened the way they did, and give a better perspective on the story.
    I had known I had a foot fetish since I was very young. And before you ask, yes. I had smelled all three of the sister feet before and shoes from various situations in our youth. The usual truth or dare to smell someone’s foot, or occasionally sneaking a whiff of shoes left adrift. But again, those stories are for another time. I had never done anything serious with any of them, and despite being amazing memories for me they were merely childhood shenanigans to them. None of them, not even Cassie knew I had a foot fetish. And as I grew the reality was that they were off limits, it was wrong to try and steal their things for my fetish. I also had no desire for a group of three girls to know my deepest secret, so through my pubescent years I suppressed my urges.

This changed after a long day at the mall with Cassie during the summer. We were on our way back to my place to sit outside on the back patio and enjoy the warm weather. She had worn denim shorts, a sleeveless blouse, and white flats. Flats are my absolute favorite. I had often dreamed of having the chance to do things to her feet, but I dared not ask because I feared looking like a strange pervy 19-year-old. I had driven and on the way home she popped her feet out of her flats to put them on the dashboard while we drove home. To some this might be rude or offensive, but to me it was amazing. She had the cutest French pedicured toes and a silver ankle bracelet. It was extremely distracting to drive and to keep sneaking glances at her feet while she repeatedly flexed her toes. To this day I am amazed we did not get into an accident. Somehow, we made it back to my place, and much to my sadness she put her shoes back on and we got out of the car. Little did I know the real fun would begin.

We grabbed some cold drinks and went outside to sit by the pool. We chatted and she would occasionally become absorbed in her phone, and eventually the sentence that changed everything was uttered. “Ugh, my feet hurt from walking around all day” she said. To a more confident guy with a fetish this is practically an invitation to offer a foot rub, but awkward me could only stammer out “Do the flats hurt your feet?” She of course responded yes and promptly kicked her flats off. I carefully thought about what to say next to continue this conversation and decided on “You should consider getting a foot massage, it might make you feel better.” She looked thoughtfully for a moment and then said “Ohhh, you know what would be so nice? If you rubbed my feet!” and she squealed with glee and put her feet into my lap. I had already been aroused and had to shift carefully to avoid her foot bumping into it, but none the less I was ecstatic to get to touch her feet. I had rubbed her feet before many years ago, but it lasted all of five seconds because she was far more ticklish then. Her feet were soft, probably only size 6 in females, and there was a slight smell but it didn’t bother me. Although I was turned on by the smell of feet I never found desire for smelly or rank feet.

“You spoil me too much.” She said softly and I could tell she was enjoying this. She remarked about how good it felt and we just relaxed and enjoyed the afternoon. Having two hands working a single foot her other foot rested in my lap dangerous close to my secret. She was paying close attention to her phone and nonchalantly flexing her toes. After a few minutes passed she withdrew the foot I was rubbing and looked up to ask me to do the other. I picked up her other foot when the worst possible thing happened, she moved the foot I was done rubbing to rest in my lap and placed her heel directly on the tip of my erection. I’m not sure how she didn’t notice immediately, and years later I am left to assume she either did know or believed it to just be the fly or button. My only life mission now was not to twitch or cum. This might have been possible until she started moving her foot a bit. It wasn’t erotic or anything, but it was enough on my virgin sensitive head to make me bite my lip hard. Again she started talking about how sweet it was for me to do this for her, and the more she talked about how sore her feet were the more turned on I was getting. When she said “Well, I guess you can be my little foot rubber from now on” I felt myself twitch under her foot, and she felt it too.

“What the fuck was that?!” she asked puller her feet away from me. She sounded surprised and I began to get really nervous and scared, I quickly blurted out “I’m so sorry Cassie, please don’t be mad. I was just trying to be a good friend and do you a favor… but…” I stopped. She looked sternly at me, “But what?” and I continued “…I…ummm…well I like doing this.” She looked confused, “You like rubbing my feet?? This turns you on? Really? And did I just touch your…?” I turned beet red. I had never been so embarrassed in my life and I felt like I was about to cry. I couldn’t even look at Cassie so I looked into my lap where I could see the bulge a bit more obvious now. Then the unexpected happened, her feet were suddenly back in my lap. I looked up at Cassie and she winked, “Well, get to it then. Keep rubbing.” I picked up one of her feet and continued where I left off. I was on cloud nine, I essentially just outed my fetish to someone for the first time and they were going to indulge me? I could not believe this was happening.

She then started asking me more questions about it. “So you get off on rubbing feet huh?” I blushed again and replied “Well yeah. But it’s more than that. I just like feet, especially yours.” I played my cards right with that line, she loved people talking about her being great. “And what makes my feet so special?” she asked. I thought about it for a moment and said, “You take care of them, your pedicure is great and they are so soft.” She chuckled a bit and lifted the one in my lap up like she was inspecting it. “They are quite pretty huh? Maybe I’ll let you do my nails next time.” With her foot lifted up it was maybe a few inches from my face, and I could not help but stare. “Wow you are like hypnotized.” She moved it only a few centimeters from my face. She was your typical vain girl, often getting pedicures and manicures. She took care of herself and that included her feet. Her feet had a nice tan that matched the rest of her skin from wearing flip-flops and flats often. Here toes were slender with perfect French tips on each of them. I had always had an affinity for French tips because they looked like the perfect state of natural. There were no callouses or imperfections on her feet from the apparent exfoliation and care she routinely did on them.

“I’m sorry if my flats make them smell bad.” She said. I quickly responded that I didn’t even notice. She then pushed it right up against my nose, and asked “You don’t notice that at all?” I inhaled a few times, it was not what I expected. It really wasn’t that noticeable, a soapy smell with maybe the slightest smell of damp material from her flats. I had always expected something more, but this was wonderful. I wasn’t grossed out, and I remembered all the stories I heard about sweaty feet that had a strong smell. These were not like that, but I was not complaining because of how beautiful they were. “Nope I said, I don’t notice it” and I didn’t, in fact I was enjoying the soft feeling of them on my skin. She only said “Ewwwww” and laughed a bit before putting it back into my lap.

As it got late she told me she was heading home and that we would have to do this again. She called me her little foot rubber one more time and then put her flats back on and left. I could not have been happier and promptly went to my room to relieve some of the tension. There it was, my very first genuine experience with a woman’s feet. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. It may have been the perfect night if it wasn’t for one fatal mistake I would pay for later. Unknown to me someone had been home at Cassie’s house directly next door to mine. Their large two-story home offered a great vantage point over our pool. And even though nothing major happened between Cassie and I, enough was said and done for that someone to see, hear, and photograph just enough to ruin my life.

To be continued.
    Last edited by WayfarerWolf; 22-07-2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Paragraph Breaks

Fledgling Footsniffer TheMaggot's Avatar
    Love it so far. It has a great tone of nostalgia and it genuinely sounds like a realistic and nice experience. I can't wait to read more!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Good start. Pls go on.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Nice story, I'm really excited where this is going!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    I really enjoyed that, and definitely look forward to reading more.

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar
    Every foot lovers dream. If your a guy at least but it's true! Great job.
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Part II (Extorted & “Rewarded”):

(I appreciate the feedback for those of you who are enjoying the story. This next part is a bit more extreme, and I went through old photos and should be able to upload a few possibly in the next update.)

The following day I received a text message that would change everything between me and Sabrina. It was from Sabrina and it only said “Come to my house this afternoon, I need your help” and it was very strange for her to text me. In fact, that may have been the first time she ever messaged me. Naturally my response was to ask “Why?” to which she only sent a picture of me sitting out on the patio with her sister’s foot in my face, and the other in my hand. It looked bad, and from the angle it was taken it almost looked like I was kissing her foot. If my family saw this I didn’t think I could live it down, or what if Cassie’s parents saw it, or my friends? One picture would be enough to socially obliterate me. Not to mention Cassie had a boyfriend that would certainly not approve of this behavior, and I was concerned for my well-being. Even if the picture did not explicitly make me into a foot fetish guy, it sent the wrong messages about the relationship between me and Cassie. I was terrified of this being leaked and knew I had to go see what Sabrina wanted. Whatever it was I knew it would not be good.

I waited all day until her car was the only one home. She answered the door and invited me in and we went to her room. “I’ll get straight to the point, I overheard and saw that you are a pervy freak who gets off on foot rubs. It just so happens that I may have use for a freak like you.” I remained silent, knowing that protesting might only make things worse for me. I planned to do whatever she asked for as long as I had to until she promised not to leak the photo. On a deeper level I think that I liked being told what to do by a woman, especially a younger smaller one. Perhaps I could have wormed my way out of the situation or straight up broke her phone, but again this was my long time friend up to your typical teenage extortion (if that’s such a thing) and it seemed mostly harmless.

To get to the good parts I will only briefly state how things worked in this arrangement. Sabrina had me by the balls to do any errands or chores she needed to be done. Most of it was simple assistant type things, such as giving her rides places, giving her money, and doing personal favors like washing and folding her laundry. This was not some fairytale where she blackmails me into worshipping her feet (much to my disappointment at the time, I had read plenty of fantasies that ended this way) and I’ve concluded such things don’t happen in real life. Although I did get to do more with her than her sisters, it was more of a consensual thing between the two of us because of my fetish and her own promiscuous curiosity. For a couple of weeks I was her servant, chauffeur, and piggybank. She never demanded too much, and was never mean about it. I nearly forgot about the picture and realized I was doing a lot of the favors for her that I did for Cassie. Even Cassie noticed and cracked a few jokes about being replaced by her weird little sister. From an outsiders perspective it was the typical friendzone, and truth be told I didn’t hate it.

Our moment came on the fateful night that she called me with my latest duty, I needed to pick her up from someplace and drive her home. I went out to find her at big party on some country backroad. She had been there for a few hours and had been drinking, so she was tipsy but far from drunk. I was a hot summer night yet even still she wore a graphic tee shirt with a hoodie, a plaid skirt with ripped black spandex leggings that stopped at the ankle, and pink high-top Chuck Taylors that looked extremely old and well-worn. I had always found her to be cute, but to be honest the tattoos and ripped jeans style wasn’t really my thing.

After I found her at the party I led her to my car to take her home. She talked the whole way back fueled by liquid courage. I got the feeling from her conversation that she had the female equivalent of “blue balls” and that she was upset. I’m not sure exactly what happened at the party but I do know that she was a little inebriated and a little horny. A few times she became flirty and handsy with me trying to distract me from driving until I calmly asked her if she wanted us to get into an accident. That only irritated her.

As we were driving back she expressed her concerns that her parents would be waiting for her and bitch her out for drinking and smoking. I suggested we could go to my house and she could stay there for the night, we had a spare room was in the finished basement and we wouldn’t be heard coming in through the basement entrance on the side. “I bet you would like that, wouldn’t you freak?” she quipped. My intentions were completely innocent, and I said nothing. After a few minutes, she agreed not wanting a confrontation with her parents.

When we arrived, I showed her in and we went down to the guest room in the basement. I lived with my father because of my parents’ divorce, and he was quite a heavy sleeper. I had no fear that we would wake him from the basement. She made herself comfortable on the bed without taking even her shoes off and sprawled out. I turned to leave when she asked, “So what is the deal between you and my sister?” she asked. I explained that we were just friends so she pressed further “Friends who get hard from other friend’s feet? Remember I heard everything.” I blushed and said, “I don’t want to talk about that with you.” She looked almost apologetic and said “Why not? I have feet too! Aren’t we friends?” she mocked. “Mine are probably even better than Cassie’s. Don’t you want to find out?” and she sat up and dangled her legs over the side of the bed, then crossed them in ladylike fashion and rotated her foot around as if she were showing it off. My eyes were my giveaway, I said nothing as they watched her shoe bob left and right. “I bet you DO! Just say it. Say you want to see my feet.” I really did. Sabrina may not have been my type, but there was no denying she had an adorable wild pixie charm. Her blue eyes looked at me with curiosity and lust and I noticed her makeup had been smeared around her eyes. It made her look even more intense and unhinged which both worried me and excited me. Not too long before I had my first experience with female feet that landed me in this situation. The thought of possibly having another so soon was too much to pass up so after a long pause staring at her gyrating ankle I found enough courage to meekly say “I want to see them…”

She laughed and said in a baby talk voice “Oh of course you do, the little freak wants to see my feet.” She then became serious and planted both feet on the ground with her legs together before her. I sat down on the ground maybe two feet away. “Alright here is how this works. I’ll let you have what you want, but you have to do something for me” she said. “But I already do everything you sa-“ she cut me off “Noooo, I mean if you’re going to get off by me doing something with feet I’m going to get off from you.” I was stunned, Sabrina wanted to have sex with me, and in my 19-year-old virgin mind I had no idea how to respond. I sat there with my mouth open for a moment and had a dumfounded look on my face. “Ummm Sabrina, I don’t have any… well condoms. I wasn’t expec…“ again she cut me off but this time with laughter. “No no no perv. I’m not going to sleep with you, but I am going to have you do something else. No questions asked. A perverted favor for a perverted favor. And I’ll tell you what, after tonight we’ll call it square and I won’t extort you anymore. You’ve been a good little doggy to me.”

I thought about this carefully, so she wanted something from me but I didn’t know what, and in turn I would get to do stuff with her feet? Up until this point in my life I had never done anything real with feet. The occasional sneaking of shoe smelling when I was younger, or being asked to kiss someone’s shoe in a game, and of course the foot rub for Cassie was the only experience I had. Of course, with the internet my imagination could run wild with thoughts of smelling, kissing, licking, and worshipping a beautiful girl’s feet. Sabrina was incredibly cute, but one thing worried me. Sabrina did not a typical prissy girl. After doing her laundry for several weeks I realized she did not have tons of clothes and I got the feeling she wore a lot of the same clothes repeatedly without washing them. She was not the type to get mani/pedi’s and I was worried that if her feet were really gross I might be turned off and not want to do this. It would be especially bad if she had been wearing the same pair of socks for a couple of days, or worse no socks in those Chuck Taylors in the middle of the summer. If I backed out in the middle of it she might get embarrassed and leak the photo out of spite, or worse she might claim I tried to take advantage of her and land me in legal trouble. I concluded that if I did agree to this I would need to go through with it no matter how bad it got, including whatever it was she wanted from me. And at that immature age I had no idea when another opportunity to satisfy my fetish would come along, if ever. I decided I would see where this went, and see it through to the end.

“Okay Sabrina, I’ll do whatever you tell me. But you better give me more than just a look.” She looked at me inquisitively and asked, “And what exactly does that mean?” I was far too embarrassed to go into details, and an idea hit me. I left to get my laptop and decided to show her what I was into. She already knew I liked feet, what more could possibly make this worse? I might as well make the most of the moment, and if anyone would be open minded to the messed-up world of foot fetishery it was probably going to be this willing girl on the bed in my guestroom. This way she could at least see my expectations and take control of a situation I was too bashful to coordinate. For what felt like an eternity she scoured through my collection, stories, videos, and pictures of someone worshipping a woman’s feet. She browsed through giggling at some of the things she saw, and commenting on “how fucked up I was.” I remained silent and unable to look at her the entire time. At last she said not to worry she knows what it's like to want some fucked up things. “Do you have any tape?” She asked.

I went to grab duct tape I found elsewhere in the basement and she tore off a piece about 5 inches long. “I got this idea from one of those messed up stories.” She put the tape over my mouth. She then told me to lie down with my head at the bottom of the bed in between her feet. I could tell she was eager to do this, which surprised me and added some relief to my nervousness. This entire time her she had not taken her shoes off and I was both shaking with fear and eagerness as to what was coming. I put my head between her feet and looked up at her, she had a mischievous grin that make my heart quiver. “Breath normally and get ready to take a deep breath when I tell you” she commanded. I was completely oblivious to why she was having me do this, I had such a vast collection (some of which I had not even gone through) that I had no idea what this might be. She told me to take that deep breath and I did, committing me to a night I would never forget, even if I would prefer to forget some of it.

I sucked in deeply through my nose one last breath of fresh air. Sabrina quickly clamped down her hand to pinch my nose shut. This might have scared me if my hands were restrained but I knew this was no breath play stint. She then used her right foot to step on the back of left shoe and pull her left foot out of it without untying it. Her foot was a bit dirty looking, probably stemming from wearing old canvas sneakers without socks. The bottom was quite dirty looking from the sweaty insole of the Chuck Taylors leaving oily yellowish prints behind around the heel, pad, and toes. The sweat stains stood out more because her foot was exceptionally pale and bottom had the rosy look that some fairer skinned people get, she clearly never wore any open shoes like flip flops and her feet must have never seen the sun. Her feet were small and petite like her, and her toes were unkempt and unpainted. Her toenails made it painfully evident that she didn’t get pedicures, and without paint to hide it there was unmistakable evidence of dark grime under a few of her nails. As she flexed her toes to allow cool air to dry them I could see bits of filth hiding in the crevices between her toes. My eyes widened with horror at the sight of her nasty foot and she only smirked and said, “Do you like what you see?” I was unable to smell, still having my nose pinched, but if they smelled how they looked this was going to be one cruel initiation into the life of a foot fetish.

She moved her foot back and rested the toes and pad on my forehead and out of my sight. It felt very warm and soft, I could also feel the dampness of her toes leaving those greasy prints on my skin. I was feeling buyer’s remorse and knew that there was no turning back at this point. I had shown her everything, and asked for more than a peek. My heart beat faster with the dread that I might be doing more than simply smelling that foot. She proceeded to use her free hand to loosen up the shoelaces on the shoe she had just removed and spread the tongue out so that it was wide open. In my imagination, I contemplated the toxic foot fungal spores spewing from that cesspit of dirty microbes, and for a moment I was content with what seemed to be the last clean air on planet earth in my lungs. I had no desire to know what the room must smell like with that shoe airing out, and I hoped that my lungs would hold until the end of time.

It was around this time it began to dawn on me what was happening. She made a comment about how good the air felt between her toes and how bad her feet smelled. She said “You told my sister the smell doesn’t bother you, I bet you really like it don’t you. You really are sick you know that?” I laid there and made a small moan about the terrible fate I was about to encounter. She positioned the opening of her horrid shoe over her hand that was pinching my nose. When she finally decided to release me, I would be forced to draw breath through one place, the inside of Sabrina’s ratty left shoe. She pushed it down so that my nose was deep inside near where the toes would rest in the shoe. I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from deep inside the shoe, her vulgar feet left in there without ventilation to accumulate sweat all day.

Before I continue it is best to explain how destiny brought the foulest smelling sneakers in the world to my face. I later would ask about them and find out from Sabrina they were so worn from belonging to both Adriana and Cassie before Sabrina wore them down to the ragged footwrap pressed over my nose. Adriana had worn them to her final season of basketball practices in High School as an assistant coach for a younger team. Cassie then stole them from her older sister after she outgrew them and wore them as stylish retro shoes for an entire school year until a school trip without socks gave her bad blisters because they caused her to sweat too much. Cassie gave them to Sabrina because it fit with her punk rock style, and Sabrina almost always wore them without socks probably because she never had clean socks to wear. Sabrina even told me that she considered getting rid of them because they began to feel like she was wearing damp socks when she went barefoot in them, and that the sogginess was beginning to gross her out. These had been imprinted with not one, but three pairs of teenage female feet. They had become the used and abused pair of Chuck Taylors being held over my nose to unleash years of hot sweaty foot fragrance. And I only know this legacy because they were so bad I had to ask how a pair of shoes could get like that.

So, there I was, laying with my head at the feet of Sabrina. One foot propped on my head like I was a trophy kill, and the other sealed up in the sweaty prison of the right Chuck Taylor. She gripped my nostrils shut and patiently waited. My nose was under the shoe being pressed to my face by Sabrina, waiting for the moment of release to have all hell break lose. I don’t know how much time passed, 30 seconds, a minute? But eventually I started to want to breathe again. At first it was something I could suppress, but gradually I became more conscious that I needed air soon. Sabrina held tight, and when I began to wiggle a little bit she snapped at me to “Stop fucking moving!” and I tried. After about 10 more seconds I began to struggle more and reached for her hand, she snapped at me again and said ten more seconds. Those last ten seconds were rough, but I managed to stave off full panic and not create a scene. My oxygen starved lungs cried for air and my body was trembling. When Sabrina knew me to be at my limit she let go and slid her hand out from under the shoe. Despite mentally preparing myself for the horror about to come, my body acted against my will and involuntarily caused my aching lungs to draw deep breaths through my nose, and to this day I have never experienced a smell that was as pungent or repulsive as what was inflicted on me that night.

It did not instantly register with my brain, the gravity of the situation that is. In a mere moment, I drew several deep breaths and let sickness set in. My nose was pushed into the slimy insole of the shoe. The repugnant odor that I drew into my body to fill my need for life-giving air was unlike anything I could have prepared myself for. It was a thick distinct cheesy smell that can only come from years of unwashed feet, and I sucked it in to my lungs with the force of the instinct to survive. Sour vinegary aroma had permanently stained the inside of the shoe from the gooey in-betweens of three different girl’s sweaty toes, the last of which had been Sabrina’s only moments before. To me the smell itself was a vehement force violating my entire body as my lungs absorbed it into my blood and dispersed it to my heart and brain. This nauseating sticky trap of raw foot odor suffocating me had paralyzed my arms and caused me to begin convulsing. I felt the bile rise in my throat as I coughed and attempted to take in air through my sealed mouth in vain. I felt utterly defeated, weak, and lightheaded. She watched my torture with excitement and believed me to be enjoying the ordeal. And in this low point of my life I realized through the anguish that this vile and toxic experience was a beautiful type of suffering that I may not have willingly wanted, but needed in a primal way.
    "Oh, but you must travel through those woods again & again... And you must be lucky to avoid the wolf every time... But the wolf... The wolf only needs enough luck to find you once."
    -Emily Carroll

@WayfarerWolf... damn... I almost came... I really like the way you write and your storys remind me of my own eperiences partially. I would love to read mooooore thank you very much for this <3
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

That was fantastic! Loved all the descriptions you included.

Fledgling Footsniffer Beckysfootslave1's Avatar
    This is amazing. Can't wait for the next part

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Awesome story! Can't wait to read more!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Great story

Part III: It Tastes like it Smells

I just want to thank everyone for the encouragement, I am so glad you are enjoying the story. I definitely plan to keep it up until it is complete and I apologize for not posting more frequently. I am sure most of you understand how regular life can be demanding at times. None the less, I present to you part III. Please enjoy, although it is a bit short.

I reached up to try and pry the awful thing from my face but Sabrina quickly slapped my hand away. “Oh no, you wanted to do more than look remember? There is no pretending you don’t enjoy it now.” And I continued to sputter and cough into the tape that kept me from breathing through my mouth. A thought had occurred to me that even if I could breathe through my mouth I would probably have been able to taste the fetid air stagnating from the shoe. Eventually I stopped choking on the fumes and just sort of laid there taking it all in. I felt my vision become tunneled and worried I might pass out, but such relief never came. I laid on the floor face up with my nose buried in this shoe for what felt like forever. Sabrina placed her barefoot directly on the bottom of her shoe and occasionally grinded it down onto my face. Meanwhile she continued to browse my collection comfortably with me suffering beneath her.

When she removed her shoe from my face I took in some fresh air for what felt like the first time. I am sure that if someone else walked into that room they would have noticed the smell immediately, but after having my face trapped in the source it was like taking breaths from a spring meadow. She allowed me to take the tape of my mouth and said “So was it better than Cassie?” and at first my only response was “My god, do you ever wash your feet?” she only laughed and said “Well almost all of these stories you like so much talk about smelly feet, so I guess you’re welcome!” She browsed my computer while I sat there coming out of my nightmare until she spoke up “Alright that was fun, but as promised I’m going to give you the taste of the real thing.” The grin on her face seemed like the evilest thing I had ever seen. “When did I ask to taste your feet?” I whined to which she just pointed at the videos of women getting their toes sucked on my laptop. She seemed so into this, I couldn’t believe it.

She had me turn around and face her, I looked down at her feet to see that one was naked and the other was going to begin a new segment of misery on my mouth. “My foot feels so sweaty in there, I can’t believe you are into this” she giggled. Then she became serious and said “Here is what you are going to do, I want you to see what is about to fuck your mouth. I’m going to tell you to close your eyes so you can focus on how good they taste, and then the toes are going straight in. You are going to clean out all the gunk between my toes and like it, remember to go slowly.” I gulped in fear knowing this was going to be severely unpleasant.

Using the toes of her naked foot she pushed down on the heel of her right show and pulled out her foot. I immediately could smell the hell I just went through all over again, but this time I was going to taste it. Her right foot was just as foul as the left, and I thought that if she just showed a little bit of effort she could have really cute feet. A quick trim of her nails and a little bit of paint might have made them more appealing, or at the very least hidden the crud I could see under her toenails. And perhaps going with sandals every once in a while, she might have less pallid feet. What alarmed me most about what was going to be shoved in my mouth in a few moments was that this girl had a shocking amount of smut between her toes without wearing black socks to leave the lint behind. Leaving no time for the sweat to cool she hastily said, “Alright now, close your eyes, keep them shut and open wide.” And I submitted.

As I mentioned before Sabrina had small feet. Small enough that she could comfortably fit all five of her toes into my mouth. I didn’t realize how much keeping my eyes would throw me off, but it did. I was left with remembering how dirty her foot was as I felt her toes slide across my tongue. I knew that it would taste as bad as it smelled, but that brought me no solace. Immediately my gag reflex triggered and she warned me not to throw up. I held back with everything I had and managed to keep it down. “Well get in there!” she said and her other foot pushed slightly on my crotch. I had not realized how turned on I was during all of this, but at that moment Sabrina did and let her toes rest over the fly of my jeans. This prompted me to begin the grueling task ahead, toejam cleaning.

The rancid taste was sour like vinegar poured over old honey. As my tongue slid between her big toe and middle toe I could feel her trying to pinch it. The pockets in-between her toes were warm and viciously slimy with whatever atrocities had built up there. I was strongly suppressing the urge to vomit as my tongue slithered in-between each set of toes with slow methodical precision. “Hmm, something is off. I want you to try the same thing while sucking” she demanded. So I tightened my lips around what I estimated to be the ball of her foot and sucked for all it was worth. I was a 19-year-old male and I had never sucked anything, but I had seen enough porn to know the basics. As I sucked my tongue went back to work and Sabrina moaned. I could tell she was really liking this and that encouraged me somewhat in spite of how gross my situation was. I wiggled my tongue between her toes changing between a hard tongue and a soft tongue. I slowly curled my tongue upward under the five toes simultaneously and tickled her a bit. And finally, I made sure to suck each toe individually, swirling my tongue around it with more suction than before. She curled her toes in my mouth in pure ecstasy and then pulled them out
    I opened my eyes again to see she looked a bit flustered, she may have enjoyed it more than even she thought she would. She regained composure quickly and inspected her toes. “You did a pretty good job cleaning them” she said. I looked and could see a vast difference from before, even all the dirt was gone from under her nails and I shuddered at the thought of all the toe filth I must have swallowed. “There is just one problem though… the toes on this foot do not match anymore.” I knew that this next job would not be so bad, after all I had just had the right foot fresh from it’s sweaty prison. Her left foot had probably dried by now, and although it would not be pleasant it would not be as bad as the right. “I want to do things a little differently this time, instead of sucking on all of my toes you are going to pay special attention to each individual one.” This didn’t sound so bad, it would probably be easier that way. “I also want to take it step by step, so first I want you to clean under the nail.” This confused me a bit, because I had assumed she just wanted me to suck, and as if she read my mind she said “You look a little confused so let me spell it out, use your teeth to get under the nail.” My heart skipped a beat… this girl wanted me to use my teeth to scrape out the grime under her ragged toenails? I could have gotten up and smacked her for the audacity. But I remembered my predicament, and the primal part of me was reveling in every new sick torment.

I took her left foot into my hand and held it before my face. I brought her big toe up to my lips and wrapped them around it. I put my bottom front teeth under her nail and used my top front teeth to apply some pressure. I carefully moved my bottom teeth to shift loose whatever may be trapped under there and pushed my tongue up there and attempted to suck it out. It was unsurprisingly effective, and I managed to remove any particles that were under her nail. The dirt was harsh and bitter but in such small quantities that it wasn’t as bad as I previously thought. It was more the humiliation of using my own teeth to clean Sabrina’s toenails that got to me. I also began to worry about how unhygienic this had to be and wondered how much bacteria were being licked up off her feet. And after a few minutes I had cleaned all the dirt from the five toenails on her left foot.

Sabrina inspected my work and then patted my head like I was her dog. “Good work, now we need to do something about my soiled bottoms. Lay down like before.” I obliged her and laid down with my head between her feet staring up. She commanded me to stick out my tongue and lay it flat. After I did I reached a new point of degradation. This girl began using my tongue as her personal floormate. The greasy yellow imprints left behind from her putrid shoes were being cleaned off as she wiped her heel over my tongue. It must have been an hour of her grinding different parts of her foot into my taste buds, inspecting to see if she got it all, and then moving on to the next part. There is nothing that can make a human being feel lower than licking the sweat stains off the bottom of another’s feet. As I laid there my body told two stories. The first was of shame and loss of all dignity of being used as a human foot cleaner, silent tears welled up in my eyes and streamed down the sides of my face as I reached a state of self-worth so low that I would allow myself to be subjected to this type of treatment. The second was the feeling of pure sexual satisfaction and bliss as my erection raged on from the none other than the reason listed directly above.
    "Oh, but you must travel through those woods again & again... And you must be lucky to avoid the wolf every time... But the wolf... The wolf only needs enough luck to find you once."
    -Emily Carroll

Please moooooore ;D I really like it so far *gg*
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

I'd like it better if it was you

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Fantastic story, keep it going. I think the way you presented it I could imagine being grossed out and turned on at the same time. I would be tempted to pamper those feet so they don't become so gross. Constant licking and sucking should keep them clean enough.

Another truly wonderful update. Your descriptions are top-notch.

Holy cow, this is getting really good. I hadn't checked this since part one, but wow this is right up my alley
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein