Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET! Version 2.0

Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET! Version 2.0

So guys, its time for next gen *laughs* ;D My old thread became long and therefore sometimes buggy, so i thought i should start with my second thread. For all the newcomers, who missed the old one with all that previous Project Nastiness parts and my other picturesets and audios, here's the Link to my old thread:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...-SMELL-MY-FEET!

. . . sooooo, as promised, Natsuko goes HD Video now *gg* Project Nastines 8 is done and, of course, a nasty one This time its pictures, A video and an audio-message. Im Sorry for the Filesize of the Video (435 MB for 6 Minutes Full-HD Video) but i wanted the quality to be at least acceptable for Full-HD and not too much compressed. I didn't had much time for editing etc., so next time it'll be better ;D Please tell me what you think, i'm curious of your opinions and impressions *gg*

This time I bought a new black pantyhose and new flats / ballerinas and wore them for 5 days straight *gg* . . . my flats are still wearable, but i think they won't last for long. My pantyhose though . . . i totally destroyed em ;D What do you say? I wanted to include my flats in the video but somehow i forgot and then the video was already done and the moment was over. BUT i included them in the Photos ;D So have fun guys and tell me what u think *stretching out my feet, wiggling my toes*

Project Nastines VIII - Eat My Sweatstained Pantyhose

Part I - The Video

https://mega.nz/#!8qpzDJRI!XN0EHLXXW...dD1giAupvoDDkE

Part II - The Pictures

Natsuko_PN8_01.jpg Natsuko_PN8_02.jpg Natsuko_PN8_03.jpg Natsuko_PN8_04.jpg Natsuko_PN8_05.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_06.jpg Natsuko_PN8_07.jpg Natsuko_PN8_08.jpg Natsuko_PN8_09.jpg Natsuko_PN8_10.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_11.jpg Natsuko_PN8_12.jpg Natsuko_PN8_13.jpg Natsuko_PN8_14.jpg Natsuko_PN8_15.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_16.jpg Natsuko_PN8_17.jpg Natsuko_PN8_18.jpg Natsuko_PN8_19.jpg Natsuko_PN8_20.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_21.jpg Natsuko_PN8_22.jpg Natsuko_PN8_23.jpg Natsuko_PN8_24.jpg Natsuko_PN8_25.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_26.jpg Natsuko_PN8_27.jpg Natsuko_PN8_28.jpg Natsuko_PN8_29.jpg Natsuko_PN8_30.jpg

Natsuko_PN8_31.jpg

Part III - Audio-message For You

http://picosong.com/WrUg
    Last edited by Natsuko; 16-07-2017 at 01:48 PM.
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Oh my. It's like a gift from the gods. One goddess in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    Im Sorry for the Filesize of the Video (435 MB for 6 Minutes Full-HD Video) but i wanted the quality to be at least acceptable for Full-HD and not too much compressed.
    Haven't watched the video yet, but nothing to be done about filesize for HD videos, even with compression You should see the ridiculous file size local game recording takes up, and then there's the bandwidth hell of livestreaming!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Excellent pictures and video. Who wouldn't want to eat those pantyhose?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Amazing thanks so much I've listened to the audio and seen some of the pictures will watch the video this evening thanks again

any bare soles pov video?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    That video was awesome I would totally eat those for you Natsuko. When you get the chance I would still love to see the tops of your feet still very curious about them.

Thanks guys im on a short vacation trip right now, im glad you seem to like it *gg*

Amazing as always, now in video form even!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I would first get my daily salt intake from it before eating them The amount of salt crystals is really amazing. I have seen some sweaty feet but never one that would produce that much foot salt. You can consider selling them as supplements, might have potassium in them

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar
    It has been a long wait. inhaling the cheesy salty taste of your feet would be a routine. I can see Natsuko just using me as her foot Matt to wipe off her sweat on my face. And cleaning them with my tounge too. Also I downloaded the video and listened to the audio as well.

So much win!!!
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 03:49 AM.

I second that

@All . . . aaaaw thanks folks, i'm glad you like it, more will follow including bare feet and the "top" of my feet *laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by planckx View Post
    I would first get my daily salt intake from it before eating them The amount of salt crystals is really amazing. I have seen some sweaty feet but never one that would produce that much foot salt. You can consider selling them as supplements, might have potassium in them
    . . . . You should lick the insoles of my Flats, its such a ridiculously salty-Cheese mix, i think you would like it ;D Yeah that Pantyhose hast gotten stiff because of the salty sweat, it turned intoa standing Pillar XD I had to throw it away, because i got family-visits and that pantyhose turned my apartment into a cheesehole *laughs*
    Last edited by Natsuko; 24-07-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Truly amazing!

Any chance to share pictures of the pulled out insoles? That would be the part I'm most interested to see :P

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    @All . . . aaaaw thanks folks, i'm glad you like it, more will follow including bare feet and the "top" of my feet *laughs*

. . . . You should lick the insoles of my Flats, its such a ridiculously salty-Cheese mix, i think you would like it ;D Yeah that Pantyhose hast gotten stiff because of the salty sweat, it turned intoa standing Pillar XD I had to throw it away, because i got family-visits and that pantyhose turned my apartment into a cheesehole *laughs*
    I would if I could lick the insoles of your flats. I would flip it inside out and lick it clean.

Tie me to that salt pillar! That aside, I am kind of a chemist and those crystals on the pantyhose really makes me wonder what kind of stuff are there =X Must be really saturated to crystallize into a pillar. Would love to look at it under an electron microscope.

Fledgling Footsniffer

Red face

Omg been waiting so long every other day I have been checking for this just downloaded the video its was amazing mouth watering Lol you are my fav online can't wait for more...i remember you said one about putting cheese in your flats and wearing them i wanna see that so bad love love..super nasty just how I like it
    Last edited by chezy7; 26-07-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Really wish I could smell those feet
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 03:47 AM.

me 2,and I would even give some free moisturizer

I imagine soft and shiny soles of goddess Natsuko. I mean I could massage and moisturize them aswell. I even noticed her black pedicured toe nails through her nylons.
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 06:08 AM.