Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Natsuko says SMELL MY FEET! Version 2.0

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar
    Last edited by Cheesyodor; 27-07-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashy View Post
    Truly amazing! Any chance to share pictures of the pulled out insoles? That would be the part I'm most interested to see :P
    Oh you nasty little booooy, you like my dirty insoles? What would you do to them, if you could pull em out of my flats right now? *smiling at you sadistically*

Quote Originally Posted by planckx View Post
    I would if I could lick the insoles of your flats. I would flip it inside out and lick it clean. Tie me to that salt pillar! That aside, I am kind of a chemist and those crystals on the pantyhose really makes me wonder what kind of stuff are there =X Must be really saturated to crystallize into a pillar. Would love to look at it under an electron microscope.
    A Chemist, well thats interesting ;D I always had problems because my feet sweat too much . . . so it was was often emberassing for my parents when we were visiting other people and i wore black socks or pantyhose, everyone could see those sweatstains after a while when the sweat dried. Imagine I would stuff the insoles of my flats or my pantyhose inside your mouth, to make you chew em cleaaaan . . . . mmmmmh..... salty pleasure hahahahaha *laughs bitchy*

Quote Originally Posted by chezy7 View Post
    Omg been waiting so long every other day I have been checking for this just downloaded the video its was amazing mouth watering Lol you are my fav online can't wait for more...i remember you said one about putting cheese in your flats and wearing them i wanna see that so bad love love..super nasty just how I like it
    Hahahah so you remember that , how niiiice I'll do that pretty soon, but first comes a barefoot-in-flats -set, so u people can finally understand, how sweaty my feet can really get. Stocking and socks can swallow a lot . . . but when i'm barefoot in flats, my feet get shiny, dripping wet when i remove them ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesyodor View Post
    I imagine soft and shiny soles of goddess Natsuko. I mean I could massage and moisturize them aswell. I even noticed her black pedicured toe nails through her nylons.
    Aaaaw, you havea pretty good eye, i really had black nailpolish on my toes that day ;D
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    A Chemist, well thats interesting ;D I always had problems because my feet sweat too much . . . so it was was often emberassing for my parents when we were visiting other people and i wore black socks or pantyhose, everyone could see those sweatstains after a while when the sweat dried. Imagine I would stuff the insoles of my flats or my pantyhose inside your mouth, to make you chew em cleaaaan . . . . mmmmmh..... salty pleasure hahahahaha *laughs bitchy*
    XD It sure is pretty interesting in terms of what I do for a living. But as you can see, besides work, other interests can be hard to satisfy

Its your body and its unique, nothing to be ashamed of! And what you ask me to imagine is just half the fun. Chewing is the last part. Wring the sweat out in a shot glass, dry the pantyhose by sniffing hard with my nose, lick the insoles clean, then end off with a shot of foot sweat savoured slowly. That way, you can cleaned flats

Fledgling Footsniffer
    wow absolutely amazing pictures and video!!!

Hahahah so you remember that , how niiiice I'll do that pretty soon, but first comes a barefoot-in-flats -set, so u people can finally understand, how sweaty my feet can really get. Stocking and socks can swallow a lot . . . but when i'm barefoot in flats, my feet get shiny, dripping wet when i remove them ;D

damn, can't wait to see this.. will be my most fav video and pictures forever and ever!!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    *Forever waits for the toe pictures* can only dream of the sight. (Checks like every 8 hours)

Sooooon, i had no time yet doing a new set , and there will be many TOP-of -my-feet- pics, promise ;D

But hey, thats how my feet look right now:

natsuko_smellyfeet.jpg

sniffable

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    And lickable, too!

God Of Footsniffing
    Sooooon, i had no time yet doing a new set , and there will be many TOP-of -my-feet- pics, promise ;D

But hey, thats how my feet look right now:
    Very yummy looking, I would lick every inch of dirt off your feet Natsuko!

Oh you nasty little booooy, you like my dirty insoles? What would you do to them, if you could pull em out of my flats right now? *smiling at you sadistically*
    I think I firstly would stare at those toe-prints for a while as I don't get to see such worn out shoes that often. Next I'd rub them over my nose till the odor makes my brain drunk. Right after the clean-duty would be going to start. As you claimed your feet and footwear would smell cheesy, it would excite me even more as I prefer cheesy over vinegary. I'm not a guy, but my crotch still can be stimulated easily by feet :P

Always so beautiful.

Aaaaw, thank you guys *gg* Maybe there will be a preview of what comes next today . . . stinky bare feet in nasty flats with a sea of sweat . . . . but i'm not sure, lets see *laughs*

Fledgling Footsniffer Insomnyak X's Avatar
    Aaaaw, thank you guys *gg* Maybe there will be a preview of what comes next today . . . stinky bare feet in nasty flats with a sea of sweat . . . . but i'm not sure, lets see *laughs*
    No, please! I vote for the sea of sweat! The sea of sweat!

Drenched feet, orders to suffer under their stink and sweat, a sadistic little grin and wicked flashing eyes.

I'll always vote for that.
    Last edited by Insomnyak X; 29-08-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    "Hyperbole is the lifeblood of any story worth telling." -- fucking, Me

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Drown us in your sea of sweat...pretty please?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Still checks for toe pictures every few hours but waits patiently like a good footboy.

Aaaaawww, patience my little Footbooooys, things got delayed a bit ~ first because of my Friend Sayaka, who visited me for a week . . . and now a new project at work, that consumes some time. But I work on it, promise ;D Instead i will upload some scetches and preview pages for Natsuko Densetsu in the next days, so stay tuned *gg*

Here is a little something from yesterdays mindfuck-session in the chatroom yesterday, a teasing *laughs* :

http://picosong.com/wsRDb

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    Could you post some ankle socks pictures Natsuko?

Fledgling Footsniffer DoctorNose's Avatar
    Nats, can you tell some more stories about your feet as you were growing up such as the one where you visited people with your parents? It's just that I am besotted with Japanese girls and their feet and just wondered how that went down in Japanese culture.

Stories like gym sessions, locker rooms etc .... should be a thrill ~
    If feet didn't smell there would be no foot fetishism

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Aaaaawww, patience my little Footbooooys, things got delayed a bit ~ first because of my Friend Sayaka, who visited me for a week . . . and now a new project at work, that consumes some time. But I work on it, promise ;D Instead i will upload some scetches and preview pages for Natsuko Densetsu in the next days, so stay tuned *gg*

Here is a little something from yesterdays mindfuck-session in the chatroom yesterday, a teasing *laughs* :

http://picosong.com/wsRDb
    Lovely. Just lovely.

@Stray *wiggle wiggle* XD

@All . . . so everything kust deelaaaaayed and delayed, since i will be on a business trip for 2 weeks from tomorrow on. I will take one of my nastiest Flats with me . . . and of course i will be online from time to time, to write some crazy situations down. I will also be in the Chatroom once in while (Hail to the internetcafes). Damn, i'll miss my Cuteys .___.

What do you think about the flats i'll take with me (of course i selected THEM . . . to provoke some strangers hahahaha):

Natsuko_Nastyflats_2017.jpg