Thread: First Foot Worship Experience

Fledgling Footsniffer

First Foot Worship Experience

Hi so uhm I've been here quite a while mostly just lurking in the background commenting here and there but never posted anything really. Recently I had my first experience with my fetish and being 21 it was really awesome seeing as it was kind of a lot of firsts taken out at once with it. I'm not 100% sure how much of this I should share but I guess if people like the first story enough I will continue.

So probably 5 or so months ago I met a girl I'll call her Emma to keep her anonymous. She's 5'5" white probably 180 lbs with DD breasts and a sizable butt. She is a brunette has a slight lisp from a speech impediment and has a slight temper. We hit it off super quick and started talking almost nonstop over the phone we were hanging out and pretty soon within a week or so I was ready to ask her out. At the time apparently unknown to me she was in a relationship that was ending and she was super unhappy with it. Fast forward a week she dumped the person and after a few days we got together.

Well quite quickly I figured out she was a very how do I put it domineering personality? Anyway she wanted control and being who I am I had no problem with that and let her do her thing. Well apparently unknown to me she had been keeping a really close eye on me and somehow figured out my foot fetish. So one evening we are texting and she decides to weasel it out of me and seeing as I'm kind of laid back on the whole sex thing, I'm not being super needy for it or anything and she was the opposite. (funny kind of the reverse of the stereotypes) Being who she is I think she figured this was her best plan to get it started and eventually got me to admit it to her.

Next day she surprised me by coming over and apparently she'd been planning all of what was going to happen next. She was wearing what I had noticed are her favorite tennishoes and was apparently wearing the same pair of ankle socks for 3 days in them and rode her bike over (this is what she told me and by look and smell I believe her). Well she came in and told me to wait in my room with my eyes closed. Being 99% sure what she was up to but really excited to try it I did what she said and about a minute later a very strong scent entered my nose and I opened my eyes and she had shoved her shoe in front of my face. Not to be denied she pushed me down by my chest and kind of in disbelief and ecstasy I just went with it. She then set the shoe on my face and told me to stay put. She reached over grabbed packaging tape I didn't know she had and taped it to my face and went to her backpack. At this point I was just taking deep breathes so I'd never forget my first time with this 😂 and I was beyond enjoying myself. Well suddenly I felt her messing with my wrist and I looked over and she had rope and a leash, choke collar and just looked me in the eyes to see if I would object. Having a bit but not as much of a domination fetish I was like go ahead and she tied me up. (quite well too she had been taking a wilderness survival class and it was paying off with the knots) She then put the collar and leash on me and I was pretty much helplessly at her disposal. She then sat on my stomach untaped the shoe and told me to open my mouth. I kind of just stared at her still in disbelief at what was going on and she gave me a stern look and told me to do it or I would regret it severely. So doing as I was told I opened my mouth she proceeded to take off her sock flip it inside out and shove it my mouth and taped it shut. Where to begin omg the taste was unbelievable so salty it had been raining that day and the sock was damp which didn't help the taste. It was bitter and just sucking on it gave a hint of moisture with the dirt sock fuzz and toe jam and salt and made a taste that was amazing. Suddenly I was jolted out of my moment when I felt a super sharp pain down low. She had pulled my shorts down and grabbed my balls without me noticing and started to squeeze. The pain was unbelievable but tied up and and gagged I couldn't say or do anything but moan and struggle which just seemed to excite her. She then proceeded to take out a lighter and put on a couple studded rings and pull my shirt up.(she had all this shit planned out to high hell it was quite impressive tbh she is lucky I'm such a pushover though I think that's why she planned it so much not really expecting a fight about it) She then began to start burning my hair off in different places and punch me with the rings and bit me several times. It was all quite painful and left a hell of a mark and I was sore for days. After enduring about 20 minutes of this with occasional choking with the chain when I was too loud through the gag she decided to reward me. She took off her other sock the tape on my mouth and had me spit out the sock in my mouth. She then put her feet on my face which smelled to high hell were almost sticky and had black gunk on the bottom between the toes. She told me to take in deep breaths and tightened the collar pulling the leash and with it my head firmly into her feet. I don't think I have ever breathed that deeply or struggled to get the air like that in my life. It felt like 30 seconds but was more like 5 minutes not really sure. I was getting light headed from the choking and honestly the smell too when I felt her release the pressure around my neck which caused my head to kind of get pushed back into my pillow. As I lay there kind of getting my bearings again she took her feet off my face (the smell stayed a bit tbh) and put her shoes back on barefoot. She then came back over looked down at me and asked me if I was ready. I asked for what and she then said the safeword (forgot to mention it earlier was cello she plays that in orchestra so it was easy to remember) was being replaced with a hand squeeze I again asked why and she didn't answer and sat on my face. (she was in yoga pants) Not expecting it I didn't get much air before and was quickly struggling she waited for me to start thrashing a bit and grabbed my hand. I immediately started squeezing and she sat up and let me take a couple breathes and before I could say much sat down again. This went on for what felt like an eternity but was probably rather short and then stood up and got off. Tbh I was about to pass out I was massively light headed had a headache and it funny enough felt really nice like some sort of weird high almost. She seemed satisfied mostly at that point and then asked if there was anything else I wanted before she untied me. Of course as everyone here is probably expecting I asked if I could lick her feet clean to which she responded are you sure they are really gross and I was like uhm foot fetish let meeeeee pleaaaaaase. So she took off her shoes got back on me and her feet which were honestly remoistened and much smellier again from being in her shoes (remember it rained outside) were placed on my face and actually stuck to it a bit.

I'm going to end it here and if people like it enough I'll finish this story and describe the licking and cleaning I did and orders she gave in full detail. If you all want I'll even add another one from a week later. (It is 3:30 am I'm tired as hell sorry lol) Sadly and also unsadly (she was a bit crazy) we are no longer together so there is only like 3 months of stories here but I have more if you guys want to hear it. Though none were nearly as good as this one. She planned this whole thing out for a while and after that most of it was more spontanious.

Huh. Sounds like she had a ton of experience with this sort of stuff. Were you into the pain stuff as well or was that just part of the package between you two?
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    Great story, please add more. But what puzzles me is that unless you have a burn fetish, why you let her do this to your hair. I would have never put up with that.

So, lemme get this straight....

This voluptuous. survival trained, cello playing woman arrives at your home unannounced and proceeds to subject you to a lengthy session of pain and humiliation without having any kind of discussion about it?!? Really??? And you were okay with that???
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post

This voluptuous. survival trained, cello playing woman arrives at your home unannounced and proceeds to subject you to a lengthy session of pain and humiliation without having any kind of discussion about it?!? Really??? And you were okay with that???
    I was kinda just assuming that by "she got me to admit it" that he actually meant that they had a lengthy conversation about his fantasies. Benefit of the doubt, I guess - perhaps I'm too generous, ha.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    I was kinda just assuming that by "she got me to admit it" that he actually meant that they had a lengthy conversation about his fantasies. Benefit of the doubt, I guess - perhaps I'm too generous, ha.
    Lol you nailed it right on the head. The reason I put up with the burning and stuff was cause she was super into it and for her it was kind of the same as my foot fetish is for me. I do have a domination fetish to an extent but it never went that far again cause afterwards we had a conversation and some boundaries were set. I had 0 experience going into this so I kind of aloud a little more than I was comfortable with but overall had an enjoyable experience.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post

During the time we had guidelines set. She never said anything insulting or degrading because I told her I was not okay with that. I'm not sure I'd call a person who took a wilderness survival class in college survival trained lol but she learned some skills. As far as unannounced that was because she knew I was free that day being my day off of school and often a lot of our hangouts happened like that anyway. The way we actually met was through an orchestra festival at school. I play multiple musical instruments too so in that way we had some stuff in common.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Huh. Sounds like she had a ton of experience with this sort of stuff. Were you into the pain stuff as well or was that just part of the package between you two?
    The pain stuff was a bit out of my comfort zone but seeing as she indulged my fetish very well and caringly I was willing to put up with it. I liked the biting and stuff though. The burning never happened again though I set the line there on that.

Yeah, that's sorta why I asked. I can definitely see the "crazy" stuff, or more precisely, the "this is a big no-no in BDSM" stuff.

If you're gonna use a safeword, it usually means to completely stop the "scene". Otherwise you usually have some sort of intermediary word or action. Like "slap my thigh for red, pinch for yellow" so that he/she knows the difference between "I need a break from this action" and "stop I'm getting scared/uncomfortable". In this way it's safe, both parties can play their roles and enjoy themselves without it unintentionally becoming a negative experience.

Another one is with the whole burning/pain thing, is that you don't do something that the other party doesn't like, with the exception of actions the submissive doesn't necessarily like, but will indulge in because pleasing the dominant is something the submissive wants to do. This can be a bit of gray area with soft limits being pushed a bit, but rule of thumb is to verbally ask if they're still liking it/enjoying themselves as you go along. In this way you can push the limits without, once again, any part of the experience being negative.

So...you know, I'm not saying you were necessarily abused or anything because I don't know the whole details. Technically the whole thing may have been consensual, idk. But as I was reading I was just seeing some red flags for BDSM, some unsafe practices that you may or may not have been aware of, which you need to be

Anyways the foot worship itself sounded like a ton of fun!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yeah everything that happened was consensual. It was my first time as I said and tbh I had trouble getting myself to set boundaries and say no. As things went on I kind of started to figure that out and it became much more healthy. As far as the safeword type stuff I never thought of using it except to 100% make it stop That's a really good idea. Thanks for all the advice.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    So I just realized I never finished the story sorry about that. After I said I wanted to lick her feet and she questioned it a bit she got on my chest and put them on my face. Being as clammy and wet as they were they just kind of stuck there. I was still tied up and although I enjoyed it I couldn't really do much licking. We talked a moment she untied me and resumed position. This time I could really lick and move her feet with my hands and it was amazing. At first she was adamant I spit out whatever got in my mouth but this became rediculous spitting out toejam and fuzz every 2 seconds. So she then just had me swallow it and this continued for a while. The taste was incredible. Super salty but bitter and tasted just like it smelled almost slightly mildewy too probably from her wet shoes. After a bit I suggested we change position to make things easier. I then got up got under the the bed and just left my head and shoulders sticking out under her feet. She then had an idea and told me to stick out my tongue. Being in the perfect position she just started doing long strokes up and down my tongue almost dainty like. It was such a massive turn on. I kind of lost it at that point and was just moaning and shivering in ecstasy. After doing this a few minutes she, I think assumed I'd be more aware and started trying to chat with me. I legit tried to pay attention but was miserably failing and would randomly just say like mhmm and yeah and stuff like that. After probably 30 minutes (she is really slow on social cues and loves to talk) she noticed and kind of just stopped talking and got on her phone and just left her feet resting on my face. I sat there just enjoying the feeling and smell. Suddenly I felt quite a bit of pressure and she said oops sorry cause she had adjusted and put most of her weight on my head. I said it was fine and she got a playful look smiled and said oh really? I didn't get it immediately and was like yeah it is and she responded with how about this and put more pressure on and it became a game. She'd put pressure on my head and be like oops or make an excuse. I didn't see you or oooh sorry was that too much? I'd say eh it's okay or nah I'm fine. Eventually she was like oh gonna be all tough now? She then got up and started using my head as a step stool which hurt a ton and randomly tried to balance herself. I'm a stubborn person and also enjoying the game acted like it was nothing despite the raging headache. After this was all done not much else happened. We cuddled for a bit played some video games and eventually got fast food for dinner and then she went home. All in all had a great time.
    Last edited by Parzival; 07-08-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    She then had an idea and told me to stick out my tongue. Being in the perfect position she just started doing long strokes up and down my tongue almost dainty like. It was such a massive turn on. I kind of lost it at that point and was just moaning and shivering in ecstasy.
    Oh man I haven't had that done to me in AGES! Need to get my fiancee to do that sometime soon

Very nice Experience ;D You lucky boy *gg* Did u try out more different things with her ? I made the experience, that time brings many ideas *gg*
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    We tried a lot of stuff like foot gagging and we even used a knee high as a blindfold but she had limits to what she was comfortable with so the extremely crazy stuff never happened. Well unless it involved leashes or choke collars lmao. Trust me I tried to get her to let me make sock tea once and that was a lost cause.

Sock tea xD You naughty boooooooy, i use this to torture people and you are longing for iiiit. Kinda cute *gg*
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I want to try sock tea from a girl sooooo baaaad. T-T That's not torture that is a win.
    Last edited by Parzival; 12-08-2017 at 08:19 PM.