Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My feet :)

Apprentice Footsniffer karolinka95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    See, what really sucks is that we could've just left this as SPF's comment, ergle's comment, and then your responses, and that would be totally fine and fair. You participate more, we learn more about each other(I'd like to get to know you better as you spend a ton of time here), everyone's happy. Instead we had to drag all this toxicity into it, because someone decided they just had to grind an axe with ergle. Ugh.

That's a very fair point - it's a side of clip making most of us are unlikely to be familiar with. Are there many English speakers in Poland? I'm not particularly familiar with the country, aside from some Medieval history!
    There are a few, but not many people from Canada&USA studying in my city If you have any questions about Poland feel free to ask me here or via PM. Oh and if you still play Chivalry you can add me on Steam because I need someone to teach me how to play this game

Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Karolinka, I just wanted to say you write a hell of a lot clearer than some people whose English is their first language.
    I'm glad to hear that. Thank you

My nylons smell wonderful!
    http://imgur.com/xokdWDH
    Check out my website: http://www.karolinkafeet.com :*
    e-mail: mkarolinka95@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by karolinka95 View Post
    There are a few, but not many people from Canada&USA studying in my city If you have any questions about Poland feel free to ask me here or via PM. Oh and if you still play Chivalry you can add me on Steam because I need someone to teach me how to play this game
    Heh, I'll shoot you a PM sometime
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

after seeing those feet,i'll shoot something else

*crickets*
    "I'm from trouble"

Now, now, surely you can't be suggesting that the moment we asked for an improvement of the ratio between advertising and participating... suddenly both have completely stopped?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh