Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What it's like to sniff really smelly/sweaty nylon feet?

Footsniffer

What it's like to sniff really smelly/sweaty nylon feet?

I would just love to sniff and worship really smelly/sweaty nylon feet, I dont care what the girl is like, she just has to be at least semi attractive. It's so frustrating that I have never been able to sniff smelly/sweaty nylon feet, if I was very rich I would honestly pay thousands for the privilege. How sad must I be aha. Just wondering what it is like?

I've never had the pleasure either and wonder if there is a difference. I've heard nylons hold the scent well and can get really stinky.

Footsniffer
    The smell must be intoxicating, the idea of taking off a ladies leather shoes or boots while she has been wearing them all day in nylons is just my idea of heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Johncantley View Post
    I would just love to sniff and worship really smelly/sweaty nylon feet, I dont care what the girl is like, she just has to be at least semi attractive. It's so frustrating that I have never been able to sniff smelly/sweaty nylon feet, if I was very rich I would honestly pay thousands for the privilege. How sad must I be aha. Just wondering what it is like?
    I knew, from a young age, that sniffing and worshiping sweaty nylon feet would be my desired path, and it is because I had first-hand experience on why it was so good. When I was a kid, I would be in church and women always wore nylons at that church I went to. One time I asked to take a nap under the church pew - the irony of that name became quickly apparent. My sister's friend had on nylons and her shoes were off, her feet facing toward me. A quick glance to the back showed that I was completely hidden as the part behind my back was wood all the way to the ground.

I scooted up to her feet, my breathing already hard to control, and did the ultimate thing: I took a slow inhale and as the excitement hit my brain, I took all of my willpower to move my head away and exhale without screaming in pleasure, then got my composure and took another slow inhale and repeated. I continued this over the next few months with many women and girls, and there were some stinky nylon feet.

Eventually, I got busted and I was completely ashamed, so I stopped. So I continued where most guys do - I would visit a home, see the female of the house, and find her hose either discarded in the trash or in a laundry hamper and inhale to great delight.

Later in life, as a teenager, I was at the house of the girl whose feet I had sniffed originally. It was time to go and I said I had to go to the bathroom. On the floor, in front of the toilet, was a basin filled with dirty, stinky hose, of her and her mother. I nearly lost my mind. My mother called through the door, 'It is time to go!! What are you doing!?!?!'. I looked and I had not locked the door and I felt guilty. If I could build a time machine, I assure you this is on my top 3 list of places to travel back to (I would go to the bathroom much earlier than time to go, lock the door, and sniff for a good half hour).

Why do I bring up these early childhood and teenage stories? Because they hooked me on sniffing nylon feet. If you sniff the hose in this manner, it is a hint of what you'll experience later. Of course, as an adult, it is very tricky but if you happen to be at the house of a hot woman who still wears them and see a discarded or hampered pair, go for it.

My first girlfriend indulged my fetish for this deeply... and I found out how much I would love her nylon feet by sniffing a pair she had left out. We had just had sexual fun, she was going to the bathroom and the hose she had worn were sitting on my dresser - I sniffed deeply and realized I had hit the jackpot. I let her know I had been tempted to sniff her hose a few days later and that her feet smelled incredibly good - I still didn't understand it. With her, I played it like some weird desire overtook me and she introduced me to the fetish. With her, it was very effective and her flattered her greatly. My first ever, full on sexual encounter, with sweaty nylon feet came days later from her and it is forever seared into my brain. She had worn hose only that morning to church but it was summertime. We had sneaked away from the family in my car to an empty office building parking lot (in public, which was also such a huge turn-on), she pulled off her shoes, shoved her nylon feet in my face and said 'Smellll meee......' and spread her toes like a pro. It was so intense to smell the actual sweat on her feet combined with the sweat that had collected in it. She watched me go crazy, was extremely flattered, and enjoyed it more than I could have ever dreamed. She encouraged me as she started to give me a blowjob and then said 'Indulge in it' with a big smile. This acceptance of my fetish and presentation so lovingly forever hooked me on it, I would never be the same.

For two years, she indulged me deeply with it, but she had a strict two-day rule - she would only wear them two days and then demand they be washed. But she had very smelly feet and shoes, so this was still a gift.

My wife, on the other hand, has indulged me to so many levels of nylon foot bliss, that it is hard to describe to you all I have experienced. She has worn nylons a month for me, she has had them in all kinds of stages of blissfully stinky sweatiness. So, it is hard to peg specific stories down for you, but I think it is time to answer your specific question in my long-winded reply.

If you love feet, and you love the look of nylons, and you desire to sniff them, it is absolute bliss and I hope you experience it. Sniffing bare feet for me doesn't compare, because it is not so multi-dimensional. When I sniff bare feet, they smell good and I enjoy it greatly, but it doesn't have the depth to it that nylons do. Let me explain: If a woman wears them multiple days for you, her nylons are on different parts of her feet, they don't always exactly line up on the toes the same place. My wife has incredible scent between her pinky and fourth toe, when she spreads them. If she wears boots on Monday, she'll sweat a bunch and it will bake this scent on Monday in there. Then on Tuesday, if she wears her rain boots due to rain, her feet will literally be drenched in sweat and the toes might be in a different place (say, if the seam slips). On Wednesday, maybe she has those tennis shoes on and the smell is different. Etc. etc. When I go to smell her feet, she'll spread her toes and I'll find one of these spots and just lose my mind. Maybe it is a combination of all three days in one spot, or maybe it is the smell of just Monday. Then I'll almost cum in whatever activity we do, and pull my head away or just move to a different spot. I'll find another one and inhale deeply. Then I'll switch feet, and find another one. Eventually, after exploring for an amount of time, I'll have a favorite and return to it. And I'll come sniffing that all the way in, and she'll usually spread her toes and I'll get a flux of sweat that is indescribable.

And here's the kicker - as I go absolutely crazy, I'll inhale much deeper and louder, and like mining for oil, I'll pump out unexpected scents. As I get more excited, she'll get more excited and hot, and scent literally trapped in there for a week will suddenly come loose. This is bliss and why nylons are so amazing - you see the women's skin, it is glossy and shiny and so enhanced, and it is a literal storyboard of her scents if she wears them multiple days. It is her scent amplified and stored for you. It is truly amazing.

I hope you get to experience it soon. Seek it out and get it. Strip clubs, craig's list. Shoe store. Whatever you have to do. But I ultimately hope you find it within a steady relationship with a totally cool and understanding partner. That is the ultimate. Best wishes and cheers!
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

I think nylons hold the scent good, and with mine I find the scent is a bit different to my socks too.
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Sweaty, stinky nylon feet is very sensual. They feel a little warm and very silky soft. They hold the scent very well. Under the toes is the area that usually stinks the most. The softness and moistness of them tingles my face and nose. The nylons are particularly wonderful out of closed toed leather pumps, leather boots, UGG boots, leather flats, and sneakers. Leather shoes gives the nylons this musky deep smell, where you can smell the leather with the foot sweat, and it is such a turn-on. Sneakers give the nylons a rubbery type smell, or, the leathery smell, depending on the type of sneaker. Artificial or immitation leather shoes can give the nylons an extra cheesy smell. Sandalfoot nylons are one of my favorites, because I love looking at the sexy toes too, and seeing them more clearly. Dangling a pump on sexy nylon toes is so hot, and when the shoe slips off, you see the whole sexy foot, it is just awesome!

Why don't you find a seller that will send you a pair of socks and a pair of nylons, have your own little comparison session!
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Really? It goes from pure hot, wet ammonia smell, to a light salmon scent.

Salmon?!!!

Smoked or poached?

Fledgling Footsniffer nylonclad_feetlover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncantley View Post
    Hi John,
    You don't have to be rich at all I have met many different women in the last half year, and I smelled their feet in thin (!) stockings/tights which they wore for me all day before. I have some particularly good, inexpensive contact which I'm happy to share with you.
    Frank (E3)
    nylon DOT feetlover AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk