Thread: I'm going to experience mature feet for the first time.

Fledgling Footsniffer

Talking I'm going to experience mature feet for the first time.

-Deleted-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sneeuwpop1; 24-06-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: I want it gone.

God Of Footsniffing
    The best of luck to you in your arrangement. I don't think aged or calloused feet corelate with foot odor. It's probably the combination of bodily fluids and the way feet are kept or unkept.

Well, I've got to get this out there, first - I think you're a bit of a jackass for posting the picture she sent, which she clearly intended for your eyes only.

That said... I have experience with mature feet and I can honestly tell you that feet are feet - there are lots of different factors that contribute to foot smell and age is not one of them - the only question is whether the feet and the woman to whom they are attached is attractive to you.

Good luck on your quest!
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I must disagree with ergle in my experience mature feet do tend to have a better odor a sort of richer smell I believe the calloused rough skin retains or ads something to the smell because I have smelled the feet of a mature Latina and her daughter there feet had the exact same smell aside from the intensity which seemed higher in the mother especially around her rough balls of her feet and heels

God Of Footsniffing
    Nah, the age doesn't matter. The feet depend on the specific body and hygene. Please take it from someone who's been around the block.

Another school of thought goes that dryer skin tends not to hold smell as good as healthy, soft skin.

My thoughts were not just from experience, but from basic biology - the number of years you've been living on this earth do not correlate with how much you sweat or what your sweat smells like. OTHER FACTORS EXIST.

Two logical fallacies at play here:
    1. Argument from anecdotal evidence.
    2. Fallacy of the single cause.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well now I think my only logical course of action is to conduct some exhaustingly thourough research i have always found mature feet to have a "different"or better smell I mean this raises the question if it's all in my head.I have always correlated rough dry calloused soles with a better aroma when sweaty now im wondering if it's just preferential bias

"Mature" feet here...Lol!

I've found that my feet are just as smelly when they're pedicured regular as they are when they're rough and uncared for. It all depends on the person, the shoes they wear, and length of time the shoes have been worn.

Just my personal observations....feel free to continue your research! :-)
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    "Mature" feet here...Lol!

I've found that my feet are just as smelly when they're pedicured regular as they are when they're rough and uncared for. It all depends on the person, the shoes they wear, and length of time the shoes have been worn.

Just my personal observations....feel free to continue your research! :-)
    However, pedicured feet are much softer and feel nicer on the face!

You know... I'm not SURE, but I'm starting to think maybe SPF is saying this stuff to fuck with my head...

However, pedicured feet are much softer and feel nicer on the face!
    If life were only about what's impossibly soft and airbrushed and conventionally "flawless", life would be really, really boring...
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Some great points here. I'm sure you are spot on with this one EB.

Also, thanks for the comments from SPF. We are who we are, smelly or not. We are all the same, but different. But I too have wondered if older feet are different regarding odour. There seems to be a common myth about older people being smellier in general.

Now approaching my 60s (I just wrote that for the first time and it HURT!) I was hoping older women's feet might be smellier, but that might imply that they would be smellier in general.

I am recently back into the single life and I now live in hope that I may meet a nice lady who has beautifully smelly feet - and the sooner the better.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I didn't go. To be honest, I'm a bit repulsed by the soles. It's too much.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    And, anybody try to smell mature feet since then? feel some difference than young feet? if so, feel free to answer (sorry for my english, its not my national language)

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    I love mature womens feet, I don't know what it is about them, but the smell and taste of mature womens feet is just so amazing. I think the oldest womens feet I've served at was 65.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Guys, this thread is kinda dead

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock_sniffer View Post
    I love mature womens feet, I don't know what it is about them, but the smell and taste of mature womens feet is just so amazing. I think the oldest womens feet I've served at was 65.
    You mean stronger or different?

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    They tend to taste and smell different than younger womens feet.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks for you opinion. Anyone else?